Revival Dawn is a role-playing forum set in an alternate universe of canon One Piece.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
The Halloween Contest is here! And with it comes the recruitment of quest graders! If you're interested in sharing a spooky story and/or becoming a quest grader, go sign up here! Happy spooking!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
Gray
A Cocky Marine I_vote_lcapA Cocky Marine I_voting_barA Cocky Marine I_vote_rcap 
NPC
Castor O. Nox
Deku
Baltroy
Wren
Shiro O' Lantern
Mysti
Erik Dubois Jr
Cody
Discord Server
Vote for Us
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

A Cocky Marine

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silas Grimsby

Silas Grimsby

A Cocky Marine FIXED5
Tracker

Name : Silas Grimsby
Epithet : Castro Grasa
Race : Human
Faction : Civilian
Crew : Steamworks Inc.
Ship : Iron Victory
Devil Fruit : Oiru Oiru no Mi
Haki Level : 4
Attack (ATK) : 260
Defense (DEF) : 255
Reflex (RX) : 255
Willpower (WP) : 260
Level : 41
Experience Points : 4113
Berries : 9,100,000
A Cocky Marine Untouc11

A Cocky Marine Empty
PostSubject: A Cocky Marine   A Cocky Marine EmptyMon Sep 11, 2017 5:53 am

Hi there, I'd like to introduce you to my character Ryuji Kazama, who is cocky, simplistic, straightforward, perverted, and in my opinion(totally not biased) badass. I've been on a long ass break and it's time I get back into the fold with you folks, If you want to wrestle with a Rear-Admiral, I'm up for that. If you want to go on a fun adventure with a rear-admiral, I'm also up for that, just hit me up on discord and we can talk about it, we'll see what strikes ya fancy.
Back to top Go down

A Cocky Marine
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Revival Dawn - One Piece RP :: Discussion :: The Docks-
Jump to: