Revival Dawn - One Piece RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Account

Latest topics
[Arc] [Rubeck Island Conquest][Part 2] Last Tango in Rubeck Today at 11:05 amGoldmonger[Market] [Shop] The Shop of DreamsYesterday at 10:41 pmSkoll[Market] [Trade] Trading ForumYesterday at 10:35 pmSkoll[Crew] Skoll's Rescue & RaidingYesterday at 10:24 pmSkoll[Bio] Aya "Pikasso" RuizWed Apr 17, 2024 1:28 pmGray[World Event] A Fool's ErrandTue Apr 16, 2024 2:00 pmAnne La Tene[Episode] Ancient Blood ArisesTue Apr 16, 2024 1:25 pmLavender[Board] Quest Requests and Quest GradingsMon Apr 15, 2024 8:30 amGray[Saga] [Black Drum Island Conquest] The Bottom Line Sun Apr 14, 2024 7:40 pmNoah
Go down
Anonymous

Spirited Away! Empty Spirited Away!

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:44 pm
So, this is something I really should have posted up a long time ago, but then I got busy, then sick, and I’m about to be busy again...oy vey.

Short version is that I’ll be moving out to New York - not the city itself, more out west and close to the Pennsylvania border - some time between mid-October and the start of November, and starting the spring semester at the local university. (Sorry, Brood. ;( )

A lot of my time pre- and post-flu has been taken up chatting with the real estate agents out there for the house we’ll be purchasing, calling the university offices to get the essentials there squared away, and other miscellaneous needs like getting acquainted with the doctors and health facilities in case a medical emergency comes up. Everything else has pretty much been sleep, games, or manga. Mostly sleep. My birthday was the 11th, and I haven’t even had the energy to cut into my cake. That aforementioned flu (which hit everyone in my house, had to call an ambulance for dad at around 6 am a couple days later because of it, though he’s fine now) didn’t help any, either. Lol

Anyway, as far as things here go, well, at the cray-cray breakneck speeds of all the threads Laurel’s involved in are going, I think I’ll be okay to continue as normal by the time I get settled into the new place. Techniques-wise, I saw Gray’s notice, so I’ll take a look at it all when I can. I do know A Conveniently Shaped Statue is foremost on the chopping block to make way for a new tech, though, on account of having pretty much no synergy with either other techs or her stats, making it situational at best.

So yeah, sorry for the long period of quiet on my part. I still exist, just been wiped/putting off saying anything except to people immediately affected by me not being around.
Gray
Gray
The Conqueror / Black Fist
[tracker=/t131-tracker-gray-starks#504]
Name : Gray
Epithet : "The Conqueror"; "Black Fist"
Height : 10'2" (310 cm)
Weight : 1043 lbs (473 kg)
Species : Cyborg Human
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Lurking Legend (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Role : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Bounty : [ber=r] 5,000,000,000
EXP Bonus : +0.20 (to all allies)
Income Bonus : +0.20
Shop Discount : -30%
Balance : [bel] 25,000,000,000
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[childofdestiny]][[freakofnature]]
[[punchoutguru]][[dulcetvirtuoso]]

[[improviseadaptovercome]]

Spirited Away! Empty Re: Spirited Away!

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:54 pm
Oh man. It seems I wasn't the only one having a busy month! It's all good. Hope everyone feels better and recovers fully~

It's a shame that Conveniently Shaped Statue will have to be sawed through, but I have complete faith you'll come up with something equally statuesque in its place.

So, take your time and good luck with settling in at your new abode and place of education!
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:31 pm
Status update!

Finally - finally - I'm out on the road, or was as of yesterday and can get on my Chromebook to talk about it. Would have given out word sooner, but our ISP back in CO decided to be a dear and end our service early. Anyway, when did moving out get so long and tiring? Oh, right--must be that "innocence of childhood" thing I keep forgetting I used to have, along with all the energy and freedom from responsibility that came with it!

So yeah, most of my time right now is out on the freeways where there's sweet FA, and even if I should hit NY before the end of the week it'll still take another two before everything's in order; highly unlikely I'll get any more writing in before the end of the year. Sorry about that. On the plus side, getting to read the Halloween contest entries from last month was a treat, and that's no pun intended. Everyone was great, though if I had to play favorites I'd say Maxwell's stuck in my mind longest for being such a good read all around, not to mention the campfire horror-story feel it gave. Nova also deserves an honorable mention for the Night of the Living Brussels Sprouts. lol

In other news, hyyypppe
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:38 pm
Great to hear you're doing well~ Do try to get some rest when you can, we don't want you getting sick again ;-; And good luck with the rest of your move!
Acacia
Acacia
Kurotane (Black Seed)
[tracker=/t897-grimm-aldous-acacia#4096]
Name : Acacia
Epithet : "Black Seed" ("Kurotane")
Height : 8'5" / 257 cm
Weight : 351 lbs / 159 kg
Species : Human
Faction : New Revolutionary Army
Devil Fruit : Mochi Mochi no Mi
Bounty : [ber=r] 250,000,000
Balance : [ber] 582,800,000
[[childofdestiny]]

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:51 pm
Ohohohoho~ Look who's alive. Glad to hear you're finally setting off though. Hopefully, everything will go smoothly. And if it doesn't, hang tough (not literally please)!

Aaaand, we might be starting a winter event before the end of the year, so if you have some time, do drop by to sign up at least. I'll probably be able to skip you for a few rounds if you think you'll be back in January!
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:08 am
Ronx! Gray! Great to see ya again. Thanks for the good wishes too, lol. If I can get my Chromebook to play nice I can hopefully hop on Discord every now and then and spam my channel with more Touhou stuff again, because goodness knows more has cropped up.

Actually...

>_>
<_<

Nah, this page'll get stopped up if I abuse that youtube feature. Just this once. And for the doujins? Zounose. Pure awesomeness.

Anyway, where was I? Nice to see Gray caved and has you and Brood helping out with the site. xD Having witnessed a Zelda site just about go under a while back since the admin had it start and end with them, it's good to see him getting some extra hands. Though Gray also has the added benefit of keeping in touch with us and sticking to what he says. :P

I'l definitely keep the winter event in mind, too! I should be free by January (or at least Christmas), but it's hard to make a promise when my other planned schedule dates got prolonged so badly. @_@ Main issue is getting Laurel's new techs finished and fine-tuned - I'm quite fond of what replaced A Conveniently-Shaped Statue - and deciding if I want to replace Zong for a different character while keeping her Super Rookie roll. Well, I'll be replacing Zong anyway; it's just a matter of when. >_>
Acacia
Acacia
Kurotane (Black Seed)
[tracker=/t897-grimm-aldous-acacia#4096]
Name : Acacia
Epithet : "Black Seed" ("Kurotane")
Height : 8'5" / 257 cm
Weight : 351 lbs / 159 kg
Species : Human
Faction : New Revolutionary Army
Devil Fruit : Mochi Mochi no Mi
Bounty : [ber=r] 250,000,000
Balance : [ber] 582,800,000
[[childofdestiny]]

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:13 am
Awww no. It's a shame. Doge Doge no Mi was such an interesting fruit too. But, if the muse ain't there, no point in forcing it. And it's true with the staff thing. XD Though, it's been hella quiet around here again lately, so it's hard to actually have them earn their bread. >_> But, I continue to hope that the winter (summer for some) will turn things around and bring in more peeps.

Either way, there's no burning rush, as you can probably tell, so you take your time and focus on the important things! We'll still be here when you're ready. (Unless I die somehow in the meantime, in which case, I apologize in advance.)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Join Revival Dawn on Discord