Revival Dawn - One Piece RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Account

Latest topics
[Market] [Shop] The Shop of DreamsYesterday at 10:41 pmSkoll[Market] [Trade] Trading ForumYesterday at 10:35 pmSkoll[Crew] Skoll's Rescue & RaidingYesterday at 10:24 pmSkoll[Bio] Aya "Pikasso" RuizWed Apr 17, 2024 1:28 pmGray[World Event] A Fool's ErrandTue Apr 16, 2024 2:00 pmAnne La Tene[Episode] Ancient Blood ArisesTue Apr 16, 2024 1:25 pmLavender[Board] Quest Requests and Quest GradingsMon Apr 15, 2024 8:30 amGray[Saga] [Black Drum Island Conquest] The Bottom Line Sun Apr 14, 2024 7:40 pmNoah[Crew] The Vintage HordeSun Apr 14, 2024 3:04 pmOrion Montgomery
Go down
Anonymous

Plot with the Frog Doctor Empty Plot with the Frog Doctor

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:14 pm
*brushes dust and cobwebs off self* Hello, it is I, Greys. *coughs* I'm trying to get out of my inactivity rut, job searching eats up a ton of time. Seeing as some people are still here, and others aren't, I'm making a new plotting call. Maybe having people to push each other will help with my writing and posting. So anyone who wishes to plot with Nathan, whatever the roles may be, Marine, Pirate, Revolutionary, Reporter, etc. I'm sure something can be worked out. Personally I'm not so much interested in combat, but we'll see what we can do.

Here is Link to Character App: Nathan D. Greys

If you're interested in plotting with Nathan for whatever reason, please kindly make a reply with any suggestions you have. Happy Plotting!
Anonymous

Plot with the Frog Doctor Empty Re: Plot with the Frog Doctor

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:38 am
Wait, if you're a doctor, that's exactly what i need! My crew's doctor never really made it far so I definitely need a new one. I don't force combat on anyone, I just do the necessary bits for quests and what-not. I'm not really big into PVP anyways, so if you're cool with that I'll definitely be down to see if we can collab
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:00 am
Would ask if ya want to plot, but I won't trouble you if you already got something going with Adrian.
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:05 pm
I can plot, I have an overall plot for adrian but the more things with direction i can put him in,t he better
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:55 am
I'm sure something can be figured out quite possibly for both. I imagine Nathan is pretty flexible. I also have somewhat of a personal plot for Nathan in mind. So whatever ideas either you have I'm open to hearing about them.
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:23 am
Yeah pretty much the overall story of Adrian revolves around building his influence, his crew, and creating a notable persona that embodies the idea of his form of justice as well as him being a respected figure eventually. But the reason for that is because he's a horrible, horrible person who's been manipulating his whole crew, disguising not only his personality but his appearance. Pretty much I want him to become an oppressive figure in the marines and he is supposed to be a leader-type.

His current plot is building his crew and forming connections he can use to his advantage, I don't have a "villain" planned out yet. Any plotlines I can create with his crew members like Ren's noble family potentially being an enemy of the crew would be good.
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:23 am
Nathan more or less just cares about being a good doctor. Nathan mostly does his own thing, more or less going wherever he ends up assigned. While he has a title, he keeps it pretty low profile. For him the less notoriety as a high ranking marine, the better. He'd rather his medical reputation be what proceeds him.

As for his personal plot line, Nathan is seeking out his real father, who may or may not be a semi-well known pirate. But before being able to do that, he needs to find and track down the core members of his mother's old pirate crew, so he can get information on his father.

Nathan also wants to track down his step-father's crew so that he can capture him. So he can get revenge for his Step-father killing his mother and godmother, and then taking over his mother's ship as captain.

He joined the marines so he could gather information on the pirates he's seeking out. Also they rescued him.

But yeah, so there's that.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Join Revival Dawn on Discord