Revival Dawn is a role-playing forum set in an alternate universe of canon One Piece.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
The Halloween Contest is here! And with it comes the recruitment of quest graders! If you're interested in sharing a spooky story and/or becoming a quest grader, go sign up here! Happy spooking!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
Gray
Companion Creation Template I_vote_lcapCompanion Creation Template I_voting_barCompanion Creation Template I_vote_rcap 
NPC
Companion Creation Template I_vote_lcapCompanion Creation Template I_voting_barCompanion Creation Template I_vote_rcap 
Castor O. Nox
Deku
Wren
Baltroy
Shiro O' Lantern
Mysti
Erik Dubois Jr
Cody
Discord Server
Vote for Us
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Companion Creation Template

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Companion Creation Template Rsz_co12
Name : The Administrator
Epithet : The Admin
Race : Artificial Intelligence
Faction : Administration
Crew : Administrators
Ship : The Administering
Crew Position : Administrator
Devil Fruit : Admin Admin no Mi
Haki Level : 9
Attack (ATK) : 9001
Defense (DEF) : 9001
Reflex (RX) : 9001
Willpower (WP) : 9001
Level : 9001
Experience Points : 9001
Bounty :
Income Multiplier :
Berries :

Companion Creation Template Empty
PostSubject: Companion Creation Template   Companion Creation Template EmptySun Jun 26, 2016 1:15 am

NPC Creation Template

Each crew with a tier 2 or above captain can have up to 8 NPC companions to help you in battle and to enrich your plots.

A crew can have three companions up to half of the captain's level, and five companions up to a quarter of the captain's level. However, NPC Companions only level up when the captain enters a new tier.

Please create your Companions page in a new topic and use the template below. The topic should be called "Crew Name Companions".

NOTE: Your NPCs' levels and stats can only be updated every time your character enters a new tier.

Code:
<div class="creation-template">[center][size=24][b]Crew Name Companions[/b][/size][/center]
[hr]

[spoiler=Companion Name]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Position:[/b] What is this companion's job on the crew?
[b]Is a Healer?:[/b] (Yes/No) You may have up to two healers on your crew. These healers can use one healing MT instead of a Flat MT every three turns during combat.

[hr]

[b]Appearance:[/b] Doesn't have to be detailed.

[b]Background:[/b] Doesn't have to be detailed.

[hr]

[u][b]Stats[/b][/u]
Crew-mate NPCs start with a total of 200 stat points at level 1, and gain 20 points per level. Split your NPCs' stats accordingly.

[b]Level:[/b] You may have up to three companions that are a maximum of 50% of the captain's level and up to five companions that are up to 25% of the captain's level. (Minimum level: 1)
[b]ATK:[/b]
[b]DEF:[/b]
[b]RX:[/b]
[b]WP:[/b]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Companion Name]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Position:[/b] What is this companion's job on the crew?
[b]Is a Healer?:[/b] (Yes/No) You may have up to two healers on your crew. These healers can use one healing MT instead of a Flat MT every three turns during combat.

[hr]

[b]Appearance:[/b] Doesn't have to be detailed.

[b]Background:[/b] Doesn't have to be detailed.

[hr]

[u][b]Stats[/b][/u]
Crew-mate NPCs start with a total of 200 stat points at level 1, and gain 20 points per level. Split your NPCs' stats accordingly.

[b]Level:[/b] You may have up to three companions that are a maximum of 50% of the captain's level and up to five companions that are up to 25% of the captain's level. (Minimum level: 1)
[b]ATK:[/b]
[b]DEF:[/b]
[b]RX:[/b]
[b]WP:[/b]
[/spoiler]

</div>

Crew Name Companions

Companion Name:

Companion Name:

Back to top Go down

Companion Creation Template
Page 1 of 1