Revival Dawn is a role-playing forum set in an alternate universe of canon One Piece.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
The Halloween Contest is here! And with it comes the recruitment of quest graders! If you're interested in sharing a spooky story and/or becoming a quest grader, go sign up here! Happy spooking!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
NPC
Shiro Shiro no Mi: The Strongest Dreadnought I_vote_lcapShiro Shiro no Mi: The Strongest Dreadnought I_voting_barShiro Shiro no Mi: The Strongest Dreadnought I_vote_rcap 
Gray
Shiro Shiro no Mi: The Strongest Dreadnought I_vote_lcapShiro Shiro no Mi: The Strongest Dreadnought I_voting_barShiro Shiro no Mi: The Strongest Dreadnought I_vote_rcap 
Castor O. Nox
Anton La'croix
Baratel
Emi Roromiya
Tusk
Frenzy
Victor Abio
Ghost
Discord Server
Vote for Us
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Shiro Shiro no Mi: The Strongest Dreadnought

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marissa Galloway

Marissa Galloway

Tracker

Name : Marissa Galloway
Race : Human
Faction : New Revolutionary Army
Devil Fruit : Shiro Shiro no Mi
Haki Level : 3
Attack (ATK) : 170
Defense (DEF) : 245
Reflex (RX) : 110
Willpower (WP) : 200
Level : 25
Experience Points : 2500
Berries : 50,000
Shiro Shiro no Mi: The Strongest Dreadnought Child_10

Shiro Shiro no Mi: The Strongest Dreadnought Empty
PostSubject: Shiro Shiro no Mi: The Strongest Dreadnought   Shiro Shiro no Mi: The Strongest Dreadnought EmptyTue Jul 23, 2019 4:34 am

Shiro Shiro no Mi

Devil Fruit: Shiro Shiro no Mi
Devil Fruit Type: Paramecia

Devil Fruit Appearance: The Shiro Shiro no Mi resembles a dragon fruit with rectangular swirls, making it resemble brick.
Devil Fruit Description: The Shiro Shiro no Mi is a Paramecia-type Devil Fruit that allows the user to become a living fortress, making the user a Castle Human. The design of the fortress can be designed by the user, manifesting traits like tank treads, cannons, and gun turrets. The user can also store things inside of them, including a large number of people. The user also has full control of what happens inside of their fortress, such as redesigning it at will even if there are people inside of them. The fortress can be broken out of by jumping out any windows, hatches, exits or simply breaking the fortress open. Damaging the inside of the fortress damages the user proportional to the damage done to the infrastructure.

Fighting Style: The Strongest Dreadnought
Weapon Utilization: Marissa utilizes her weaponry along with her devil fruit, storing them inside her body when not in use.
Description: Marissa uses the Shiro Shiro no Mi to become a humanoid battleship-shaped fortress, or to use the weapons of said fortress in her human form, combining her weapons with the style to make it less reliant on her devil fruit alone.

Toggled Abilities:

Passive Abilities:

Haki:

Techniques
(The following techniques can either be all devil fruit techniques, or a combination of devil fruit, and natural/weapon techniques)

Light Techniques:

Medium Techniques:

Heavy Techniques:

AoE Techniques:

Last edited by Marissa Galloway on Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:36 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Silas Grimsby

Silas Grimsby

Shiro Shiro no Mi: The Strongest Dreadnought FIXED5
Tracker

Name : Silas Grimsby
Epithet : Castro Grasa
Faction : Cipher Pol 9
Crew : Steamworks Inc.
Ship : Iron Victory
Devil Fruit : Oiru Oiru no Mi
Haki Level : 4
Attack (ATK) : 260
Defense (DEF) : 255
Reflex (RX) : 255
Willpower (WP) : 260
Level : 41
Experience Points : 4113
Berries : 9,100,000
Shiro Shiro no Mi: The Strongest Dreadnought Untouc11

PostSubject: Re: Shiro Shiro no Mi: The Strongest Dreadnought   Shiro Shiro no Mi: The Strongest Dreadnought EmptyTue Jul 23, 2019 4:54 am

Looks good to me, waiting for a second approval on this.
Back to top Go down
Gray

Gray

Shiro Shiro no Mi: The Strongest Dreadnought Cool-t10
Tracker

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Race : Human Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Super Veteran (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haki Specialization : All
Haki Level : 9
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 5,000,000,000
Income Multiplier : +10%
Berries : 25,000,000,000
[baneoftheweak][childofdestiny][windcaller][punchoutguru]
[endgameboss]

PostSubject: Re: Shiro Shiro no Mi: The Strongest Dreadnought   Shiro Shiro no Mi: The Strongest Dreadnought EmptyTue Jul 23, 2019 6:11 pm

Mook Repellent and Powder Ignition need to have their stat changes balanced. Everything else looks good.
ObviouslyBestGirl wrote:

Shiro Shiro no Mi

Devil Fruit Appearance: The Shiro Shiro no Mi resembles a dragon fruit with rectangular swirls, making it resemble brick.
Devil Fruit Description: The Shiro Shiro no Mi is a Paramecia-type Devil Fruit that allows the user to become a living fortress, making the user a Castle Human. The design of the fortress can be designed by the user, manifesting traits like tank treads, cannons, and gun turrets. The user can also store things inside of them, including a large number of people. The user also has full control of what happens inside of their fortress, such as redesigning it at will even if there are people inside of them. The fortress can be broken out of by jumping out any windows, hatches, exits or simply breaking the fortress open. Damaging the inside of the fortress damages the user proportional to the damage done to the infrastructure.

Weapon Utilization: Marissa utilizes her weaponry along with her devil fruit, storing them inside her body when not in use.
Description: Marissa uses the Shiro Shiro no Mi to become a humanoid battleship-shaped fortress, or to use the weapons of said fortress in her human form, combining her weapons with the style to make it less reliant on her devil fruit alone.

Toggled Abilities:

Passive Abilities:

Haki:

Techniques
(The following techniques can either be all devil fruit techniques, or a combination of devil fruit, and natural/weapon techniques)

Light Techniques:

Medium Techniques:

Heavy Techniques:

AoE Techniques:

Marissa Galloway

Tracker

Name : Marissa Galloway
Faction : New Revolutionary Army
Devil Fruit : Shiro Shiro no Mi
Haki Level : 3
Attack (ATK) : 170
Defense (DEF) : 245
Reflex (RX) : 110
Willpower (WP) : 200
Level : 25
Experience Points : 2500
Berries : 50,000
Shiro Shiro no Mi: The Strongest Dreadnought Child_10

PostSubject: Re: Shiro Shiro no Mi: The Strongest Dreadnought   Shiro Shiro no Mi: The Strongest Dreadnought EmptyTue Jul 23, 2019 6:19 pm

made changes
Back to top Go down
Gray

Gray

Tracker

[endgameboss]

PostSubject: Re: Shiro Shiro no Mi: The Strongest Dreadnought   Shiro Shiro no Mi: The Strongest Dreadnought EmptyWed Jul 24, 2019 2:58 pm

[See comments in orange please.]
@Marissa Galloway wrote:

Mook Repellent
Technique Level: 1
Maximum Base Range: 10m
Cooldown: 4 Posts
Duration: 2 Posts
Buffs: N/A
Debuffs: Reflex -20%, Attack -20% [Specify here who these debuffs are affecting - the user or the target.]
Description: Marissa lowers hatches from her body, firing a quick volley of smoke bombs to blind her target with a smokescreen, reducing their Reflexes by 20% while making it harder for Marissa herself to attack through, making the user lose Reflex -20% and Attack -20%.

Powder Ignition
Technique Level: 1
Maximum Base Range: 10m
Maximum Base Radius: 2m
Cooldown: 21 Posts
Duration: 6 Posts
Buffs: N/A
Debuffs: Reflex -50%, DEF -25%, Attack -25% [Specify here who these debuffs are affecting - the user or the target.]
Description: Marissa discharges loose powder from cannons protruded from numerous hatches, making a stronger smokescreen that makes enemies in the blast radius surrounding her lose -50% Reflex while making it hard for Marissa herself to attack or defend from how thick her own smokescreen is despite the fact she made it, making the user lose Reflex -20% and Attack -20%. This lasts for the duration.

Gray

Tracker

[endgameboss]

PostSubject: Re: Shiro Shiro no Mi: The Strongest Dreadnought   Shiro Shiro no Mi: The Strongest Dreadnought EmptyWed Jul 24, 2019 4:39 pm

Approved! You are now a proud owner of a castle.

@Marissa Galloway wrote:

Shiro Shiro no Mi

Toggled Abilities:

Passive Abilities:

Haki:

Techniques

Light Techniques:

Medium Techniques:

Heavy Techniques:

AoE Techniques:

Shiro Shiro no Mi: The Strongest Dreadnought
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Revival Dawn - One Piece RP :: Creation :: Character Creation :: Fighting Styles :: Devil Fruits :: Approved-
Jump to: