Revival Dawn is a role-playing forum set in an alternate universe of canon One Piece.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
The Halloween Contest is here! And with it comes the recruitment of quest graders! If you're interested in sharing a spooky story and/or becoming a quest grader, go sign up here! Happy spooking!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
NPC
Saru Saru no Mi, Model: Howler Monkey I_vote_lcapSaru Saru no Mi, Model: Howler Monkey I_voting_barSaru Saru no Mi, Model: Howler Monkey I_vote_rcap 
Gray
Saru Saru no Mi, Model: Howler Monkey I_vote_lcapSaru Saru no Mi, Model: Howler Monkey I_voting_barSaru Saru no Mi, Model: Howler Monkey I_vote_rcap 
Castor O. Nox
Anton La'croix
Baratel
Emi Roromiya
Tusk
Frenzy
Victor Abio
Ghost
Discord Server
Vote for Us
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Saru Saru no Mi, Model: Howler Monkey

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kon Mokkou

Kon Mokkou

Tracker

Name : Kon Mokkou
Race : Human
Crew : N/A
Ship : N/A
Crew Position : N/A
Devil Fruit : Saru Saru no Mi, Model: Howler Monkey
Haki Level : 0
Attack (ATK) : 70
Defense (DEF) : 50
Reflex (RX) : 70
Willpower (WP) : 30
Level : 1
Experience Points : 100
Berries : 4,050,000

Saru Saru no Mi, Model: Howler Monkey Empty
PostSubject: Saru Saru no Mi, Model: Howler Monkey   Saru Saru no Mi, Model: Howler Monkey EmptyMon Aug 05, 2019 6:26 pm

Devil Fruit: Saru Saru no Mi(Monkey-Monkey Fruit), Model: Howler Monkey
Devil Fruit Type: Zoan

Devil Fruit Appearance: A brown-colored banana with a swirly pattern like other Devil Fruits
Devil Fruit Description: The Devil Fruit grants the user to transform into a hybrid form or full form of a Howler Monkey, giving increased physical prowess that all Zoan types offer along with monkey biology. Howler Monkeys are also known for their loud howls which are said to travel three miles through dense rainforest.

Fighting Style: Saru Saru no Mi, Model: Howler Monkey
Weapon Utilization: Kon tends to use his polearm in conjunction with his Devil Fruit.
Description: Like most Zoan users, Kon takes advantage of the increased strength given to him and uses it in a refined matter in usage of his martial art and his prowess with the polearm.

Toggled and Passive Abilities:

Toggled Ability: Polearm, Defensive Stage - Kon typically follows a fast and hard striking routine but he knows that at times, he has to focus on defense instead of offence and this toggled ability is made for that in mind, giving him a 20% buff to defense but debuffing his Attack and Reflex by 10%.

Toggled Ability: Rage monkey, rage! - Kon can go in a berserker-like mode that debuffs his willpower by 20%, but gives a 20% buff to his attack.

Techniques

Light Techniques:

Medium Techniques:

Heavy Techniques:

AoE Techniques:

Back to top Go down
Gray

Gray

Saru Saru no Mi, Model: Howler Monkey Cool-t10
Tracker

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Race : Human Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Super Veteran (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haki Specialization : All
Haki Level : 9
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 5,000,000,000
Income Multiplier : +10%
Berries : 25,000,000,000
[baneoftheweak][childofdestiny][windcaller][punchoutguru]
[endgameboss]

Saru Saru no Mi, Model: Howler Monkey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saru Saru no Mi, Model: Howler Monkey   Saru Saru no Mi, Model: Howler Monkey EmptyMon Aug 05, 2019 7:44 pm

Approved! Go wild!

@Kon Mokkou wrote:

Devil Fruit: Saru Saru no Mi(Monkey-Monkey Fruit), Model: Howler Monkey
Devil Fruit Type: Zoan

Devil Fruit Appearance: A brown-colored banana with a swirly pattern like other Devil Fruits
Devil Fruit Description: The Devil Fruit grants the user to transform into a hybrid form or full form of a Howler Monkey, giving increased physical prowess that all Zoan types offer along with monkey biology. Howler Monkeys are also known for their loud howls which are said to travel three miles through dense rainforest.

Fighting Style: Saru Saru no Mi, Model: Howler Monkey
Weapon Utilization: Kon tends to use his polearm in conjunction with his Devil Fruit.
Description: Like most Zoan users, Kon takes advantage of the increased strength given to him and uses it in a refined matter in usage of his martial art and his prowess with the polearm.

Toggled and Passive Abilities:

Toggled Ability: Polearm, Defensive Stage - Kon typically follows a fast and hard striking routine but he knows that at times, he has to focus on defense instead of offence and this toggled ability is made for that in mind, giving him a 20% buff to defense but debuffing his Attack and Reflex by 10%.

Toggled Ability: Rage monkey, rage! - Kon can go in a berserker-like mode that debuffs his willpower by 20%, but gives a 20% buff to his attack.

Techniques

Light Techniques:

Medium Techniques:

Heavy Techniques:

AoE Techniques:

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Revival Dawn - One Piece RP :: Creation :: Character Creation :: Fighting Styles :: Devil Fruits :: Approved-
Jump to: