Revival Dawn - One Piece RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Account

Latest topics
[World Event] A Fool's ErrandYesterday at 9:23 amHyde Garland[Episode] A unusual meet upYesterday at 12:14 amLavender[Arc] [Rubeck Island Conquest][Part 2] Last Tango in Rubeck Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:01 amMaxwell[Episode] [Transportation] A Grand OpeningMon Apr 22, 2024 3:00 pmSkoll[Board] Quest Requests and Quest GradingsSun Apr 21, 2024 11:24 pmGray[Market] [Shop] The Shop of DreamsSun Apr 21, 2024 11:19 pmGray[Episode] The Bloody ChamberSun Apr 21, 2024 12:31 pmNoah[Market] [Trade] Trading ForumSat Apr 20, 2024 5:47 pmGray[Episode] Ancient Blood ArisesSat Apr 20, 2024 4:11 pmNaoki
Go down
Francis
Francis
The Golden Ogre of Tequila Wolf
[tracker=/t1376-francis-charlemagne#7655]
Name : Francis Charlemagne
Epithet : "The Golden Ogre of Tequila Wolf"
Height : 6'1" (186 cm)
Weight : 198 lbs (90 kg)
Species : Human
Faction : Marines
World Position : Rear Admiral
Crew : 69th Battalion
Ship : SSS Méricour
Marine Rank : Rear Admiral
Crew Role : Fleet Commander
Income Bonus : +0.10
Balance : [bel] 120,050,000
[[baneoftheweak]][[freakofnature]][[childofdestiny]]
[[improviseadaptovercome]]

[Arc] [Tequila Wolf Conquest] The Rotten Lie of Tequila Wolf Empty [Arc] [Tequila Wolf Conquest] The Rotten Lie of Tequila Wolf

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sun Jan 28, 2024 2:52 pm
Quest Description:

There's a soothing solace in servitude. The luxury of toil without the burden of freedom—yes, it is a burden; the simplicity of labour without the challenge of command; the comfort of bondage without the adversities of autonomy.

Life sure was easy for the workforce of Tequila Wolf, just as sure as it was hard for its administration. The stray glare from the dregs at the crack of a well-deserved whip, the insolent remark spoken out-of-turn after a demand for obedience—it was tough being Warden of a nation full of criminals.

Society's gears were powered by long-established hierarchies. To challenge them was to question nature itself. The celestial dragons rightfully held the reins to the world, and by their grace, at Tequila Wolf, the Warden was sovereign.

At least on most days.

A transponder snail cried out a few rings in an opulent office. Authoritative portraits of the office holder hung on all four walls of the room. One depicted him with a sword in hand pointed to the heavens, leading a charge against an armada of evil, while another had him seated on a throne as decorated with the corpses of villains as his uniform was with their blood.

"Stop," the Warden said to a seemingly empty office before answering the call. There was only him at his desk and no one else in sight.

"Great Warden Auschwitz speaking," he said to the receiver as the transponder snail adopted a stern face.

[npc=wgov]"Good evening, sir. We've just been informed that Rear Admiral Charlemagne will be visiting us in two days."[/npc] A thin and sharp moustache danced above the Warden's snail's lips as it spoke. [npc=wgov]"We were also informed that Rear Admiral Ayugai will be joining him. He was recently promoted and transferred to the East Blue and has been assigned his own command."[/npc]

A cold drop of sweat gleamed on the Warden's pale forehead. It quivered as nervously as the hand holding the receiver. "Very well," he said, "Consider me informed." The transponder snail slipped back into its dreams once the Warden hung up, its moustache no longer dancing.

The Warden shuffled his chair two feet away from the desk and spoke to the empty office once again, "Leave."

He waited for the door to close before breaking down. "Not him again. Why do I, a Great Warden, have to prostrate myself before some jumped-up slave? Why must I concede to these pathetic dogs?" He asked himself, assaulting his varnished mahogany desktop with a heavy fist.

A vision of an olive-skinned monster bathed in crimson wielding a spiked iron club shimmered before his eyes—a ghost from a memory burned into him from the day The Golden Ogre of Tequila Wolf was born. That was why.

His place in society may have been built atop a complex of bureaucracy, but what good was power in the face of those too strong to subjugate? The only tool one had against such forces was deception. A lie just convincing enough to keep the monster placated. Such was the rotten lie of Tequila Wolf.

508 out of 508 words
Ryoichi Ayugai
Ryoichi Ayugai
[tracker=/t1576-ryoichi-ayugai#8716]
Name : Ryoichi Ayugai
Epithet : The Boxing Bear
Height : 6 feet 1 inch (1.85m)
Weight : 198 lbs (95kg)
Species : Human
Faction : Marines
Crew : Blue Fist Academy
Ship : SSS Rocky
Marine Rank : Rear Admiral
Crew Role : Grandmaster
Devil Fruit : Kuma-Kuma no Mi (Bear-Bear Fruit) Model: Polar Bear
Quality Score : A
EXP Bonus : +0.20 (to all allies)
Income Bonus : +0.15 (Rear Admiral); 0.20 (to all allies)
Crew Pool : [bel=u] 50,000,000
Balance : [bel] 485,600,807
[[baneoftheweak]][[dreamsneverdie]][[childofdestiny]][[punchoutguru]][[berryprinter]]
[[improviseadaptovercome]]

[Arc] [Tequila Wolf Conquest] The Rotten Lie of Tequila Wolf Empty Re: [Arc] [Tequila Wolf Conquest] The Rotten Lie of Tequila Wolf

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sun Feb 11, 2024 2:28 pm
Dear mother.

When this letter arrives, the first of my assignments may have already been finished.

The journey has taken the newly founded Academy and I to East Blue. The legend has it that this sea is in fact, considered to be the weakest.

Maybe there is some truth to it, but I don't believe that. And even if it is true, then I think their spirits are strong. They just lack guidance!

I hope to become at least one of those people who'll provide that guidance.

My first assignment is taking me to Tequila Wolf. I am to assist someone named Francis who's also a Rear Admiral. Never heard of the man but perhaps this will be a new interesting partnership.

Only time will tell.

Please, mother, give my regards to father and most importantly, to granny.

She would ki...-

A heartfelt letter to his mother had to come to an abrupt end. A 'relatively' large puddle of ink had entered the scene... All thanks to Ryoichi himself.

[plyr=navy]"NO! THIS DAMN INK!"[/plyr]

Writing had never been Ryoichi's strong suit. Handling a feather and ink was not his way of solving the problem. The incident that had occurred just moments ago was clear evidence of that. It did not help that the ink bottle was placed on a small fancy-looking stand with golden legs.

[plyr=navy]"What was Lucinda thinking?"[/plyr] He questioned his captain's decision to reduce the surface usage of the ink bottle. [plyr=navy]"I mean the bottle has a bottom for a reason."[/plyr]

Meanwhile on the main deck of SSS Rocky

"Tsk... I am a Captain of the Navy. From a respected family. I had a cushy job in the North and then I got assigned to him. And now I was sent to the East."

Lucinda could not help but reveal her distaste for the whole situation. For someone so proud, it is an understandable feeling. From the Captain of the crew to the second 'fiddle'. With her arms folded, she kept brooding.

But not everyone was feeling that way about the given situation.

"Come on Lucy, it's not that bad." Shining brighter than the sun, a young lad named Amadeus smiled. Toes pointing towards the sky, he balanced a carefree handstand on the railing. He made the precarious position look easy.

The audacity to call Lucinda anything else but Missus Captain would usually be punished... However, the young woman was too busy brooding to even punish anyone.

"The kid is right, you know. Why not come and enjoy a hearty breakfast?" Daichi chimed in with an invitation. The sumo wrestler could not skip any of his meals, but when he had some, everyone was invited.

In front of a sitting Daichi was a huge gas burner with a pot on top of it. The scent of a boiling Oden and the salty scent of the sea could be felt on the main deck of the ship. "Oden for breakfast, isn't that for dinner usually?" Amadeus asked Daichi. "I had a dream... Now I am craving for it."

The scent of good food is a strong thing. So strong in fact that Ryoichi's feral senses picked it up, and led him outside. Upon exiting the office, he sniffed the air. [plyr=navy]"I need some of that... Oh hey Lucinda!"[/plyr]

One can brood for a long time... But if they keep imagining situations, they can reach a breaking point. Like a twig being snapped, Lucinda sent an angry comment to that who called her.

"It's Missus Captain Luci...- O...Oh! Rear Admiral Ayugai!" Faster than the speed of light, her behavior shifted.

If there had been any crickets on the ship, one could easily hear their chirping. A baffling situation had led Daichi, Amadeus, and even Ryoichi to blink at Lucinda. There were no words to be said... To break the awkward silence, Ryoichi opened his mouth.

[plyr=navy]"How... How is our trip faring?"[/plyr]

[650/650/13 500]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Join Revival Dawn on Discord