Revival Dawn is a role-playing forum set in an alternate universe of canon One Piece.
 
HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
NPC
Trading Forum I_vote_lcapTrading Forum I_voting_barTrading Forum I_vote_rcap 
Anton La'croix
Trading Forum I_vote_lcapTrading Forum I_voting_barTrading Forum I_vote_rcap 
Miku E. Sato
Trading Forum I_vote_lcapTrading Forum I_voting_barTrading Forum I_vote_rcap 
Victor Abio
Trading Forum I_vote_lcapTrading Forum I_voting_barTrading Forum I_vote_rcap 
Gray
Trading Forum I_vote_lcapTrading Forum I_voting_barTrading Forum I_vote_rcap 
Castor O. Nox
Trading Forum I_vote_lcapTrading Forum I_voting_barTrading Forum I_vote_rcap 
Noel B. Babs
Trading Forum I_vote_lcapTrading Forum I_voting_barTrading Forum I_vote_rcap 
Shiro O' Lantern
Trading Forum I_vote_lcapTrading Forum I_voting_barTrading Forum I_vote_rcap 
René Manchester
Trading Forum I_vote_lcapTrading Forum I_voting_barTrading Forum I_vote_rcap 
Baltroy
Trading Forum I_vote_lcapTrading Forum I_voting_barTrading Forum I_vote_rcap 
Discord Server
Vote for Us
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites
Share
 

 Trading Forum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Trading Forum Rsz_co12
Name : The Administrator
Epithet : The Admin
Age : 9001
Race : Artificial Intelligence
Faction : Administration
Crew : Administrators
Ship : The Administering
Crew Position : Administrator
Devil Fruit : Admin Admin no Mi
Haki Level : 9
Attack (ATK) : 9001
Defense (DEF) : 9001
Reflex (RX) : 9001
Willpower (WP) : 9001
Level : 9001
Experience Points : 9001
Bounty :
Income Multiplier :
Berries :
Posts : 199

Trading Forum Empty
PostSubject: Trading Forum   Trading Forum EmptySun Jun 26, 2016 8:55 am

Trading Forum



This is where you can trade items with other players or put them up for auction (auction option coming soon).
Trade



To initiate a trade, you must reply to this topic using the following template.

Trade Initiation
Name of trading partner: Who are you trading this item with?
Item being traded: Name the item the INITIATOR is GIVING here. (Is it a devil fruit, a piece of equipment, or maybe even a ship?) Also, link the item here if there is a link for it.
Item being received: Name the item the INITIATOR is RECEIVING in exchange here. Also, link the item here if there is a link for it.

Reason for trade: This field isn't necessary to fill, but we may appreciate a reason for why these items are being traded.

Trade Agreement - I accept that once the items mentioned above are traded, there may not be a re-exchange, and I may lose that item forever.

Code:

[size=18][b]Trade Initiation[/b][/size]

[b]Name of trading partner:[/b]
[b]Item being traded:[/b]
[b]Item being received:[/b]

[b]Reason for trade:[/b]

[b]Trade Agreement - I accept that once the items mentioned above are traded, there may not be a re-exchange, and I may lose that item forever.[/b]




For the initiator's trade request to be transacted, the other trader must accept the trade using the following template.

Trade Conclusion
Name of trading partner:
Item being received:
Item being traded:

Trade Agreement - I accept that once the items mentioned above are traded, there may not be a re-exchange, and I may lose that item forever.

Code:

[size=18][b]Trade Conclusion[/b][/size]

[b]Name of trading partner:[/b]
[b]Item being received:[/b]
[b]Item being traded:[/b]

[b]Trade Agreement - I accept that once the items mentioned above are traded, there may not be a re-exchange, and I may lose that item forever.[/b]
Back to top Go down
Mazin

Mazin

Tracker

Name : Mazin Botros
Epithet : Water Walking
Age : 15
Race : Human
Faction : Pirate
Crew : Apollo’s Pompokolin (a.k.a. “Pompoko Pirates”)
Crew Position : Navigator
Devil Fruit : Kilo Kilo no Mi
Haki Level : 4
Attack (ATK) : 310
Defense (DEF) : 290
Reflex (RX) : 345
Willpower (WP) : 265
Level : 50
Experience Points : 5000
Berries : 53,050,000
Posts : 44

Trading Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trading Forum   Trading Forum EmptyThu Nov 03, 2016 6:03 pm

Trade Initiation

Name of trading partner: Laurel O' Halloran
Item being traded: Starting Bonus [Soar, Phoenix] (Mythical Zoan Devil Fruit)
Item being received: Starting Bonus [Jackpot] (20,000,000 Berries)

Reason for trade: Either Laurel makes 500 rolls or I do the exchange.

Trade Agreement - I accept that once the items mentioned above are traded, there may not be a re-exchange, and I may lose that item forever.


Last edited by Mazin on Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : messed up coding colors)
Back to top Go down
Laurel O’Halloran

Laurel O’Halloran

Tracker

Name : Laurel O'Halloran
Epithet : Hundred-Faced O’Halloran
Age : 48
Race : Human
Faction : Pirates
World Position : Supernova
Crew : Apollo’s Pompokolin
Ship : Xu Fu
Crew Position : Captain
Devil Fruit : Inu Inu no Mi, Model: Bake-Danuki
Haki Specialization : Kenbunshoku
Haki Level : 6
Attack (ATK) : 300
Defense (DEF) : 120
Reflex (RX) : 420
Willpower (WP) : 370
Level : 50
Experience Points : 5000
Bounty : 177,000,000
Berries : 50,000
Trading Forum Dragon11
Posts : 59

Trading Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trading Forum   Trading Forum EmptyThu Nov 03, 2016 6:07 pm

Trade Conclusion

Name of trading partner: Mazin Botros
Item being received: Starting Bonus [Soar, Phoenix] (Mythical Zoan Devil Fruit)
Item being traded: Starting Bonus [Jackpot] (20,000,000 Berries)

Trade Agreement - I accept that once the items mentioned above are traded, there may not be a re-exchange, and I may lose that item forever.
Back to top Go down
Gray

Gray

Trading Forum Cool-t10
Tracker

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Age : 49
Race : Human Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Super Veteran (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haki Specialization : All
Haki Level : 9
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 5,000,000,000
Income Multiplier : +10%
Berries : 25,000,000,000
[baneoftheweak][childofdestiny][bookworm]
[windcaller][punchoutguru][endgameboss]
Posts : 1640

Trading Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trading Forum   Trading Forum EmptyThu Nov 03, 2016 6:14 pm

@Mazin wrote:
Trade Initiation

Name of trading partner: Laurel O' Halloran
Item being traded: Starting Bonus [Soar, Phoenix] (Mythical Zoan Devil Fruit)
Item being received: Starting Bonus [Jackpot] (20,000,000 Berries)

Reason for trade: Either Laurel makes 500 rolls or I do the exchange.

Trade Agreement - I accept that once the items mentioned above are traded, there may not be a re-exchange, and I may lose that item forever.

@Laurel O’Halloran wrote:
Trade Conclusion

Name of trading partner: Mazin Botros
Item being received: Starting Bonus [Soar, Phoenix] (Mythical Zoan Devil Fruit)
Item being traded: Starting Bonus [Jackpot] (20,000,000 Berries)

Trade Agreement - I accept that once the items mentioned above are traded, there may not be a re-exchange, and I may lose that item forever.

Deal done! Enjoy being a Tanuki, Laurel. And you enjoy your bath in gold, Mazin. (Although, I suppose you were technically already rich. So, as a reward for your sacrifice for the sake of your captain, please accept an additional 1,000,000 Berries!)

________________________________________________________


Last edited by Gray on Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Correcting my idiotic Grammar.)
Back to top Go down
Selene

Selene

Tracker

Age : 0
Haki Level : 0
Attack (ATK) : 0
Defense (DEF) : 0
Reflex (RX) : 0
Willpower (WP) : 0
Level : 1
Experience Points : 100
Berries : 50,000
Posts : 6

Trading Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trading Forum   Trading Forum EmptySat Aug 26, 2017 9:34 pm

Trade Initiation

Name of trading partner: Cameron Belrose
Item being traded: Starting Bonus [Tough Guy] You may start off with an additional 15 stat points.
Item being received: Starting Bonus [Can't Touch This]You may start off with a Logia devil fruit.

Reason for trade: I wish to use Hie Hie no Mi.

Trade Agreement - I accept that once the items mentioned above are traded, there may not be a re-exchange, and I may lose that item forever.
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Tracker

Epithet : The Silver Royal
Age : 21
Race : Merman
Faction : Pirate
Crew Position : Shipwright
Haki Level : 2
Attack (ATK) : 105
Defense (DEF) : 50
Reflex (RX) : 100
Willpower (WP) : 160
Level : 10
Experience Points : 1000
Berries : 50,000
Posts : 19

Trading Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trading Forum   Trading Forum EmptySat Aug 26, 2017 9:51 pm


Trade Conclusion

Name of trading partner: Selene
Item being received: Starting Bonus [Tough Guy] You may start off with an additional 15 stat points.
Item being traded: Starting Bonus [Can't Touch This]You may start off with a Logia devil fruit.

Trade Agreement - I accept that once the items mentioned above are traded, there may not be a re-exchange, and I may lose that item forever.

________________________________________________________
What's my name?

Trading Forum Name10
Back to top Go down
Gray

Gray

Trading Forum Cool-t10
Tracker

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Age : 49
Race : Human Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Super Veteran (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haki Specialization : All
Haki Level : 9
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 5,000,000,000
Income Multiplier : +10%
Berries : 25,000,000,000
[baneoftheweak][childofdestiny][bookworm]
[windcaller][punchoutguru][endgameboss]
Posts : 1640

Trading Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trading Forum   Trading Forum EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 9:05 am

@Selene wrote:
Trade Initiation

Name of trading partner: Cameron Belrose
Item being traded: Starting Bonus [Tough Guy] You may start off with an additional 15 stat points.
Item being received: Starting Bonus [Can't Touch This]You may start off with a Logia devil fruit.

Reason for trade: I wish to use Hie Hie no Mi.

Trade Agreement - I accept that once the items mentioned above are traded, there may not be a re-exchange, and I may lose that item forever.

@Cameron wrote:

Trade Conclusion

Name of trading partner: Selene
Item being received: Starting Bonus [Tough Guy] You may start off with an additional 15 stat points.
Item being traded: Starting Bonus [Can't Touch This]You may start off with a Logia devil fruit.

Trade Agreement - I accept that once the items mentioned above are traded, there may not be a re-exchange, and I may lose that item forever.

Trade Accepted! -Pats Cameron's back for being so selfless.-

Actually, I only just now realized that Selene is your alt. I've messaged you on Discord! ;-;

________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
Alexander Vaan

Alexander Vaan

Tracker

Name : Alexander T. Vaan
Epithet : The Ghost
Age : 22
Race : Human
Faction : Pirate
Crew : Spectral Flame Pirates
Ship : -
Crew Position : Lookout
Haki Level : 2
Attack (ATK) : 75
Defense (DEF) : 65
Reflex (RX) : 100
Willpower (WP) : 150
Level : 10
Experience Points : 1000
Berries : 50,000
Posts : 12

Trading Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trading Forum   Trading Forum EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 10:15 pm


Trade Initiation

Name of trading partner: Mezra
Item being traded: Starting Bonus(Super Rookie)
Item being received: Starting Bonus (Logia)

Reason for trade: Her lack of rping, and just being a good friend.

Trade Agreement - I accept that once the items mentioned above are traded, there may not be a re-exchange, and I may lose that item forever.
Back to top Go down
Mezra

Mezra

Tracker

Name : Mezra Lugia
Epithet : Golden Shot
Age : 0
Race : Cyborg
Faction : Revolutionary
Crew : Bonbon X
Ship : Wonderland Hatch
Crew Position : Shipwright
Devil Fruit : N/A
Haki Level : 1
Attack (ATK) : 115
Defense (DEF) : 85
Reflex (RX) : 105
Willpower (WP) : 120
Level : 10
Experience Points : 1000
Berries : 14,550,000
[childofdestiny]
Posts : 17

Trading Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trading Forum   Trading Forum EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 10:16 pm

Trade Conclusion

Name of trading partner: Alexander Vaan
Item being traded: Starting Bonus (Logia)
Item being received: Starting Bonus(Super Rookie)

Reason for trade: I don't RP here
Trade Agreement - I accept that once the items mentioned above are traded, there may not be a re-exchange, and I may lose that item forever.
Back to top Go down
Gray

Gray

Trading Forum Cool-t10
Tracker

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Age : 49
Race : Human Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Super Veteran (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haki Specialization : All
Haki Level : 9
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 5,000,000,000
Income Multiplier : +10%
Berries : 25,000,000,000
[baneoftheweak][childofdestiny][bookworm]
[windcaller][punchoutguru][endgameboss]
Posts : 1640

Trading Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trading Forum   Trading Forum EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 10:20 pm

@Alexander Vaan wrote:

Trade Initiation

Name of trading partner: Mezra
Item being traded: Starting Bonus(Super Rookie)
Item being received: Starting Bonus (Logia)

Reason for trade: Her lack of rping, and just being a good friend.

Trade Agreement - I accept that once the items mentioned above are traded, there may not be a re-exchange, and I may lose that item forever.

@Mezra wrote:
Trade Conclusion

Name of trading partner: Alexander Vaan
Item being traded: Starting Bonus (Logia)
Item being received: Starting Bonus(Super Rookie)

Reason for trade: I don't RP here
Trade Agreement - I accept that once the items mentioned above are traded, there may not be a re-exchange, and I may lose that item forever.

Trading Forum Fdzj9w

________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
Thaddeus Boone

Thaddeus Boone

Tracker

Name : Thaddeus Boone
Epithet : "The Gunslinging Bird"
Age : 27
Race : Bikiran
Faction : Pirate
Crew : N/A
Ship : N/A
Crew Position : Hoodlum
Haki Level : 2
Attack (ATK) : 280
Defense (DEF) : 100
Reflex (RX) : 150
Willpower (WP) : 170
Level : 25
Experience Points : 2500
Berries : 20,050,000
Posts : 19

Trading Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trading Forum   Trading Forum EmptyThu Jul 25, 2019 1:38 am

Trade Conclusion

Item being received: Starting Bonus (Jackpot)
Item being traded:Starting Bonus (Be a Dinosaur)

Trade Agreement - I accept that once the items mentioned above are traded, there may not be a re-exchange, and I may lose that item forever.

________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
Gray

Gray

Trading Forum Cool-t10
Tracker

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Age : 49
Race : Human Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Super Veteran (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haki Specialization : All
Haki Level : 9
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 5,000,000,000
Income Multiplier : +10%
Berries : 25,000,000,000
[baneoftheweak][childofdestiny][bookworm]
[windcaller][punchoutguru][endgameboss]
Posts : 1640

Trading Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trading Forum   Trading Forum EmptyThu Jul 25, 2019 1:41 am

@Thaddeus Boone wrote:
Trade Conclusion

Item being received: Starting Bonus (Jackpot)
Item being traded:Starting Bonus (Be a Dinosaur)

Trade Agreement - I accept that once the items mentioned above are traded, there may not be a re-exchange, and I may lose that item forever.

Approved!

20 million berries added. New balance is 20,050,000 Berries.

________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
Akihiko Mori

Akihiko Mori

Tracker

Name : Akihiko Mori
Epithet : Bloody Finger
Age : 19
Race : Human
Faction : Marine
Crew : 45th Shock Battalion
Crew Position : Commodore
Haki Level : 2
Attack (ATK) : 225
Defense (DEF) : 150
Reflex (RX) : 200
Willpower (WP) : 150
Level : 25
Experience Points : 2500
Berries : 6,000,000
[childofdestiny]
Posts : 47

Trading Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trading Forum   Trading Forum EmptyFri Aug 30, 2019 11:33 pm

Trade Initiation

Name of trading partner: The shop
Item being traded: Force is Strong
Item being received: Super Rookie

Reason for trade: Trading down since i already have lvl 2 haki

Trade Agreement - I accept that once the items mentioned above are traded, there may not be a re-exchange, and I may lose that item forever.


________________________________________________________
Tracker
Back to top Go down
Butch Castle

Butch Castle

Trading Forum Coolte13
Tracker

Name : Butch Castle
Epithet : No-Good
Age : 19
Race : Human
Faction : Bounty Hunter
Crew : N/A
Ship : Little Castle
Crew Position : N/A
Haki Level : 1
Attack (ATK) : 115
Defense (DEF) : 100
Reflex (RX) : 130
Willpower (WP) : 100
Level : 10
Experience Points : 1000
Berries : 5,050,000
[childofdestiny]
Posts : 115

Trading Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trading Forum   Trading Forum EmptySat Aug 31, 2019 12:37 am

@Akihiko Mori wrote:
Trade Initiation

Name of trading partner: The shop
Item being traded: Force is Strong
Item being received: Super Rookie

Reason for trade: Trading down since i already have lvl 2 haki

Trade Agreement - I accept that once the items mentioned above are traded, there may not be a re-exchange, and I may lose that item forever.


Done.

________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
Mezra

Mezra

Tracker

Name : Mezra Lugia
Epithet : Golden Shot
Age : 0
Race : Cyborg
Faction : Revolutionary
Crew : Bonbon X
Ship : Wonderland Hatch
Crew Position : Shipwright
Devil Fruit : N/A
Haki Level : 1
Attack (ATK) : 115
Defense (DEF) : 85
Reflex (RX) : 105
Willpower (WP) : 120
Level : 10
Experience Points : 1000
Berries : 14,550,000
[childofdestiny]
Posts : 17

Trading Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trading Forum   Trading Forum EmptySun Nov 10, 2019 9:58 pm

Trade Initiation

Name of trading partner: Emmaline Kingsley
Item being traded: Logia
Item being received: Super Rookie

Reason for trade: I don't need a logia fruit

Trade Agreement - I accept that once the items mentioned above are traded, there may not be a re-exchange, and I may lose that item forever.
Back to top Go down
Emmaline Kingsley

Emmaline Kingsley

Tracker

Name : Emmaline Kingsley
Epithet : Ice Princess
Age : 20
Race : Human
Faction : Marines
Haki Level : 1
Attack (ATK) : 100
Defense (DEF) : 90
Reflex (RX) : 100
Willpower (WP) : 100
Level : 10
Experience Points : 1000
Berries : 50,000
[untouchable]
Posts : 9

Trading Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trading Forum   Trading Forum EmptySun Nov 10, 2019 10:02 pm


Trade Conclusion

Name of trading partner: Mezra
Item being received: Can't Touch This
Item being traded: Super Rookie

Trade Agreement - I accept that once the items mentioned above are traded, there may not be a re-exchange, and I may lose that item forever.
Back to top Go down
Frenzy

Frenzy

Trading Forum UVys34J
Tracker

Name : Papillon D. Fran
Epithet : Frenzy Eyes
Age : 19
Race : Human
Faction : Bounty Hunter
Haki Level : 0
Attack (ATK) : 100
Defense (DEF) : 90
Reflex (RX) : 150
Willpower (WP) : 75
Level : 10
Experience Points : 1000
Berries : 3,250,000
[untouchable] [childofdestiny]
Posts : 78

Trading Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trading Forum   Trading Forum EmptySun Nov 10, 2019 10:34 pm

@Mezra wrote:
Trade Initiation

Name of trading partner: Emmaline Kingsley
Item being traded: Logia
Item being received: Super Rookie

Reason for trade: I don't need a logia fruit

Trade Agreement - I accept that once the items mentioned above are traded, there may not be a re-exchange, and I may lose that item forever.

@Emmaline Kingsley wrote:

Trade Conclusion

Name of trading partner: Mezra
Item being received: Can't Touch This
Item being traded: Super Rookie

Trade Agreement - I accept that once the items mentioned above are traded, there may not be a re-exchange, and I may lose that item forever.

Trade has been approved and processed~

________________________________________________________

Trading Forum Z7xzZYw


Alts [Main][2]
Back to top Go down
 
Trading Forum
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Dragon ball Gt Dvdrip(ιαπωνικός ήχος και ελλ. υποτ.) ΤA LINK ΑΝΤΙΚΑΤΑΣΤΑΘΗΚΑΝ

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Revival Dawn - One Piece RP :: Creation :: Black Market-
Jump to: