Revival Dawn is a role-playing forum set in an alternate universe of canon One Piece.

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The World Event (a big ass quest with lots of people) is starting soon! Come sign up here if you want to make history and/or earn a shit ton of cool rewards!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
Gray
Ep. 1: A Simple Delivery (W.I.P) I_vote_lcapEp. 1: A Simple Delivery (W.I.P) I_voting_barEp. 1: A Simple Delivery (W.I.P) I_vote_rcap 
Castor O. Nox
Ep. 1: A Simple Delivery (W.I.P) I_vote_lcapEp. 1: A Simple Delivery (W.I.P) I_voting_barEp. 1: A Simple Delivery (W.I.P) I_vote_rcap 
Baltroy
Anton La'croix
Goldmonger
Miku E. Sato
Zeref
NPC
Acacia
Kon Mokkou
Discord Server
Vote for Us
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Ep. 1: A Simple Delivery (W.I.P)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zeref

Zeref

Name : Zeref A. Yuki
Race : Human
Faction : Marine
Crew : Divine Order
Ship : Haven
Haki Level : 2
Attack (ATK) : 0
Defense (DEF) : 0
Reflex (RX) : 0
Willpower (WP) : 0
Level : 10
Experience Points : 1000
Berries : 50,000

Ep. 1: A Simple Delivery (W.I.P) Empty
PostSubject: Ep. 1: A Simple Delivery (W.I.P)   Ep. 1: A Simple Delivery (W.I.P) EmptyTue Aug 13, 2019 7:12 pm

Episode Information:

Another day afloat the beautiful West Blue, the sky clear as crystal as the seagulls sound in the distance. A young blue haired marine captain standing at the helm, his left hand placed respectfully in the small of his back. The right hand laying on the helm's wheel as his focused gaze analysed the ocean blue before him, the calming ocean allowing him to think to himself as he sailed onward patrolling the waters in the name of law and justice. His mind at ease he began to ponder, "I have yet to begin assembling my crew, but how to find members determined enough to die for my dream of order and law..." His thoughts disturbed by the snail phone that had inched its way across the railing and in front of Zeref, to which the following conversation followed...

"Captain Zeref A. Yuki speaking."
"Captain, this is your Commander from Snow-Hawk Island. In a few moments a document will be delivered via fax on the snail phone, I need this delivered to Tiger Lily Cove. That's an order Marine."
-CLICK-

The document began to print almost immediately as Zeref returned the microphone to the snail, taking the paper and adjusting his glasses he began to read the proposal he was to deliver to the new Commander. A smirk graced his lips as he finished reading and placed the document within a vanilla folder, proceeding to seal it and store it below deck in his personal lock box.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Ep. 1: A Simple Delivery (W.I.P)
Page 1 of 1