Revival Dawn is a role-playing forum set in an alternate universe of canon One Piece.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
The Halloween Contest is here! And with it comes the recruitment of quest graders! If you're interested in sharing a spooky story and/or becoming a quest grader, go sign up here! Happy spooking!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
Gray
Pero Pero no Mi I_vote_lcapPero Pero no Mi I_voting_barPero Pero no Mi I_vote_rcap 
NPC
Pero Pero no Mi I_vote_lcapPero Pero no Mi I_voting_barPero Pero no Mi I_vote_rcap 
Castor O. Nox
Deku
Wren
Baltroy
Shiro O' Lantern
Erik Dubois Jr
Noel B. Babs
Sabian McQueen
Discord Server
Vote for Us
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Pero Pero no Mi

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Candy Cane

Candy Cane

Tracker

Name : Candy Cane
Epithet : The Candy Man
Race : Human
Faction : Underworld
Crew Position : Broker
Devil Fruit : Pero Pero no Mi (Lick-Lick Fruit)
Haki Level : 0
Attack (ATK) : 95
Defense (DEF) : 35
Reflex (RX) : 70
Willpower (WP) : 30
Level : 1
Experience Points : 100
Berries : 50,000
[childofdestiny]

Pero Pero no Mi Empty
PostSubject: Pero Pero no Mi   Pero Pero no Mi EmptySat Aug 31, 2019 8:07 pm

Pero Pero no Mi Giphy
Pero Pero no Mi

Devil Fruit: Pero Pero no Mi
Devil Fruit Type: Paramecia

Devil Fruit Appearance: The fruit has the shape of an apple except it's main color is white, red stripes wrap around the fruit, decorated with swirls making it resemble a candy cane.
Devil Fruit Image:

Devil Fruit Description: This fruit allows the user to create and control seemingly limitless amounts of candy and in any form, solid or liquid. It is an incredibly simple ability, with a wide variety of uses.

Fighting Style: Kyandisutoakonbatto (Candy Store Combat)
Weapon Utilization: Candy uses her parasol a lot with the fruit, but it is not a requirement or something she relies heavily on.
Description: It's a fighting style that revolves heavily around Candy's fruit. Mostly it focuses on ranged attacks, creating various different types of candies, usually putting a pun on their name such as "tootsie rolls" and "licorice whip" in which it does exactly as the candies name suggests. She has a strong get this over with mentality about fights, as she feels it isn't exactly her strong suit, though she'd never let the enemy know that.

Toggled and Passive Abilities:

• Fructose Fragrance: Candy always smells sweet, even if she were to be sprayed by a skunk she would smell amazing and wonderful. [passive]

• Sweet Tooth: People around her oddly enough find themselves craving sweets. [passive]

• Candied Convenience: She can create inanimate objects out of candy that would help her do non-combat oriented things. Such as making a staircase or bridge of hard rock candy. [passive]

Techniques

Light Techniques:

Medium Techniques:

Heavy Techniques:

AoE Techniques:

Last edited by Candy Cane on Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Frenzy

Frenzy

Tracker

Name : Papillon D. Fran
Epithet : Frenzy Eyes
Faction : Bounty Hunter
Attack (ATK) : 70
Defense (DEF) : 50
Willpower (WP) : 45
Berries : 2,250,000
Pero Pero no Mi Child_11

Pero Pero no Mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pero Pero no Mi   Pero Pero no Mi EmptyMon Sep 02, 2019 1:43 am

Comments made in red :3 Also, are you absolutely sure you don't want to diversify your LTs? You might find yourself regretting it in combat later when you run out of damaging techs.

@Candy Cane wrote:

Pero Pero no Mi Giphy
Pero Pero no Mi

Devil Fruit Appearance: The fruit has the shape of an apple except it's main color is white, red stripes wrap around the fruit, decorated with swirls making it resemble a candy cane.

[Your image isn't working ;-;]

Devil Fruit Image:

Devil Fruit Description: This fruit allows the user to create and control seemingly limitless amounts of candy and in any form, solid or liquid. It is an incredibly simple ability, with a wide variety of uses.

Weapon Utilization: Candy uses her parasol a lot with the fruit, but it is not a requirement or something she relies heavily on.
Description: It's a fighting style that revolves heavily around Candy's fruit. Mostly it focuses on ranged attacks, creating various different types of candies, usually putting a pun on their name such as "tootsie rolls" and "licorice whip" in which it does exactly as the candies name suggests. She has a strong get this over with mentality about fights, as she feels it isn't exactly her strong suit, though she'd never let the enemy know that.

• Fructose Fragrance: Candy always smells sweet, even if she were to be sprayed by a skunk she would smell amazing and wonderful. [passive]

• Sweet Tooth: People around her oddly enough find themselves craving sweets. [passive]

• Candied Convenience: She can create inanimate objects out of candy that would help her do non-combat oriented things. Such as making a staircase or bridge of hard rock candy. [passive]

Techniques

Light Techniques:

Medium Techniques:

Heavy Techniques:

AoE Techniques:

Pero Pero no Mi Z7xzZYw

Alts [Main][2]
Back to top Go down
Candy Cane

Candy Cane

Tracker

Name : Candy Cane
Epithet : The Candy Man
Faction : Underworld
Crew Position : Broker
Devil Fruit : Pero Pero no Mi (Lick-Lick Fruit)
Attack (ATK) : 95
Defense (DEF) : 35
Willpower (WP) : 30
Berries : 50,000
[childofdestiny]

Pero Pero no Mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pero Pero no Mi   Pero Pero no Mi EmptyMon Sep 02, 2019 1:47 am

Hopefully everything's fixed, I just forgot to remove that cooldown thing. Also, yes, I am sure but thanks for offering.

Frenzy

Tracker

Name : Papillon D. Fran
Epithet : Frenzy Eyes
Faction : Bounty Hunter
Attack (ATK) : 70
Defense (DEF) : 50
Willpower (WP) : 45
Berries : 2,250,000
Pero Pero no Mi Child_11

Pero Pero no Mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pero Pero no Mi   Pero Pero no Mi EmptyMon Sep 02, 2019 1:59 am

Approved Thanks for making the quick changes~

@Candy Cane wrote:

Pero Pero no Mi Giphy
Pero Pero no Mi

Devil Fruit Image:

Techniques

Light Techniques:

Medium Techniques:

Heavy Techniques:

AoE Techniques:

Pero Pero no Mi Z7xzZYw

Alts [Main][2]
Back to top Go down

Pero Pero no Mi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Revival Dawn - One Piece RP :: Creation :: Character Creation :: Fighting Styles :: Devil Fruits :: Approved-
Jump to: