Revival Dawn is a role-playing forum set in an alternate universe of canon One Piece.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
The Halloween Contest is here! And with it comes the recruitment of quest graders! If you're interested in sharing a spooky story and/or becoming a quest grader, go sign up here! Happy spooking!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
Gray
Darahan's Footlocker I_vote_lcapDarahan's Footlocker I_voting_barDarahan's Footlocker I_vote_rcap 
NPC
Darahan's Footlocker I_vote_lcapDarahan's Footlocker I_voting_barDarahan's Footlocker I_vote_rcap 
Castor O. Nox
Anton La'croix
Baratel
Emi Roromiya
Tusk
Frenzy
Ghost
Victor Abio
Discord Server
Vote for Us
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Darahan's Footlocker

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darahan Behruz

Darahan Behruz

Tracker

Name : Darahan Behruz
Race : Human (Long Limb Tribe)
Faction : Bounty Hunter
Devil Fruit : Wara-Wara No Mi
Haki Level : 0
Attack (ATK) : 0
Defense (DEF) : 0
Reflex (RX) : 0
Willpower (WP) : 0
Level : 1
Experience Points : 100
Berries : 50,000
[hardboiled]

Darahan's Footlocker Empty
PostSubject: Darahan's Footlocker   Darahan's Footlocker EmptyThu Sep 12, 2019 5:38 pm

Darahan X. Behruz's Equipment

Character Name: Darahan X. Behruz
Number of Equipment Pieces: 2
Highest tiered equipment: 1
Total Equipment Stat Points: 10

Equipment Name: Last Chance
Equipment Type: Sword-Spear
Equipment Tier: 1
Equipment Stats: +5 Attack

Equipment Description: Last Chance is one of the two rather odd weapons that Darahan purchased before committing to the idea of becoming a bounty hunter. Due to his oversized proportions, he has to have a weapon that is a bit different. Chance is, at first glance, a very large, red sword, with a crossguard that curves upwards. The blade itself resembles a broadsword. However, a simple squeeze and twist of the handle, and the handle suddenly expands into the length of a spear, making the weapon change from a sword to a spear, which can be used in either one hand or both hands. This is one half of a pair of weapons that function in the exact same way.

Equipment Name: First Chance
Equipment Description: First Chance is the second of the two rather odd weapons that Darahan purchased before committing to the idea of becoming a Bounty Hunter. First Chance is, at first glance, a yellow, narrow bladed shortsword with a more narrow, curved guard that is connected to the blade itself. Like Last Chance, the handle of the weapon holds a secret. A squeeze and twist expands the handle to the length of a spear shaft, which can be used in one hand or both hands.
Back to top Go down
Gray

Gray

Darahan's Footlocker Cool-t10
Tracker

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Race : Human Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Super Veteran (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haki Specialization : All
Haki Level : 9
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 5,000,000,000
Income Multiplier : +10%
Berries : 25,000,000,000
[baneoftheweak][childofdestiny][windcaller][punchoutguru]
[endgameboss]

Darahan's Footlocker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darahan's Footlocker   Darahan's Footlocker EmptyMon Sep 16, 2019 11:10 am

Approved!

@Darahan Behruz wrote:

Darahan X. Behruz's Equipment

Character Name: Darahan X. Behruz
Number of Equipment Pieces: 2
Highest tiered equipment: 1
Total Equipment Stat Points: 10

Equipment Name: Last Chance

Equipment Description: Last Chance is one of the two rather odd weapons that Darahan purchased before committing to the idea of becoming a bounty hunter. Due to his oversized proportions, he has to have a weapon that is a bit different. Chance is, at first glance, a very large, red sword, with a crossguard that curves upwards. The blade itself resembles a broadsword. However, a simple squeeze and twist of the handle, and the handle suddenly expands into the length of a spear, making the weapon change from a sword to a spear, which can be used in either one hand or both hands. This is one half of a pair of weapons that function in the exact same way.

Equipment Name: First Chance
Equipment Description: First Chance is the second of the two rather odd weapons that Darahan purchased before committing to the idea of becoming a Bounty Hunter. First Chance is, at first glance, a yellow, narrow bladed shortsword with a more narrow, curved guard that is connected to the blade itself. Like Last Chance, the handle of the weapon holds a secret. A squeeze and twist expands the handle to the length of a spear shaft, which can be used in one hand or both hands.

Darahan's Footlocker
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Revival Dawn - One Piece RP :: Creation :: Character Creation :: Equipment-
Jump to: