Revival Dawn is a role-playing forum set in an alternate universe of canon One Piece.

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
NPC
Yanjiro D. Gullium I_vote_lcapYanjiro D. Gullium I_voting_barYanjiro D. Gullium I_vote_rcap 
Becky NeverDie
Yanjiro D. Gullium I_vote_lcapYanjiro D. Gullium I_voting_barYanjiro D. Gullium I_vote_rcap 
Anton La'croix
Acacia
Yumiko
Yaksha
Emi Roromiya
Vikrum Belmont
Sheo
Hikari D. Rabbit
Discord Server
Vote for Us
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Yanjiro D. Gullium

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deku

Deku

Tracker

Name : Yanjiro D. Gullium
Epithet : Sword Prince
Height : 5'9"
Weight : 155
Race : Three-Eyed Tribesman
Faction : Pirate
Crew : PrimeTime Pirates
Crew Position : Swordsman
Haki Level : 2
Hitpoints (HP) : 175
Attack (ATK) : 110
Defense (DEF) : 60
Reflex (RX) : 100
Willpower (WP) : 150
Level : 10
Experience Points : 1075
Bounty : 8,000,000
Berries : 1,800,000
[childofdestiny]

Yanjiro D. Gullium Empty
PostSubject: Yanjiro D. Gullium   Yanjiro D. Gullium EmptySat Sep 28, 2019 5:54 pm

Yanjiro D. Gullium

Yanjiro D. Gullium Hiei.full.1568830

Basic Character Information

Starting Bonus: Super Rookie | [Starting Bonus Roll]

First Name: Yanjiro
Middle Name/Initial: D.
Last Name: Gullium
Epithet: Sword Prince, Deku(By his Father)
Race: Three-eyed
Faction: Pirate
Profession: Swordsman

Physical Appearance

Height: 5'9"
Weight: 155 lbs

Hair Style: wild/spiky
Hair Color: Black with streaks of white
Eye Color: Purple
Scars: Right arm in the shape of a dragon
Clothing and Accessories: Simple black sleeveless shirt with black semi loose pants. Boots are the same in color with his other garb with a white scrap and white bottom finishing it. His belt is a multitude of white scraps held together with multiple black fasteners. The outfit is ended with a black coat that goes over and covers most of his body. There is also a white scarf like fabric around his neck.  

Description: Slim but extremely fit. Yanjiro doesn't have bulging muscles but his foundation leaves him incredibly set. Being set with both a mild six pack and sensible leg muscles. On his right arm lies a scar from an altercation with his Father. It takes the shape of a black dragon, and it feels somewhat warm to the touch.

The Past

Main Traits: Honest(Maybe too much), Loyal, Willful, Adaptive, Caring(from time to time)
Dislikes: Bitter foods, Liars(He hates this the most), Cheaters, Bullies
Unique laugh: It would probably go like: "Zazazazaza"

Hometown: Wano Country/Shimotsuki Village
Personality: Yanjiro is a honest man who values true above most things. In and out of combat he wouldn't dare back stab you as that was one of the things drilled into him since he was a kid. Due to him being born as a Three-Eyed tribesman he was bullied as a kid and taken away with his mother away from Wano. His father being an incredible Samurai sacrificed his dominate arm to have to ability to leave Wano. He tries to treat everyone he meets with respect even people who may have bad backgrounds. As long as they don't threaten Yanjiro he will be as kind as ever to them. Unless you lie to him, as Yanjiro was told that people who lie are no good humans who only have death on their minds. It was something his Mother instilled into Yanjiro and while Yanjiro's father wasn't against it, he wasn't very happy with that sort of mind set. As he believed that there were thing people just had to lie about and there should be exceptions. In any case Yanjiro is very respectful in most facets of his time and even while in combat Yanjiro tends to take the straight forward approach even if it meant grave danger or even death.

History:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Baltroy

Baltroy

Yanjiro D. Gullium Coolte12
Tracker

Name : Alice Baltroy Ronx
Epithet : Flying Dart
Height : 170 cm
Race : Human
Faction : New Revolutionary Army
World Position : Commander
Crew : Bonbon X
Ship : Wonderland Hatch
Crew Position : Captain
Haki Level : 5
Hitpoints (HP) : 265
Attack (ATK) : 290
Defense (DEF) : 300
Reflex (RX) : 355
Willpower (WP) : 330
Level : 52
Experience Points : 5225
Bounty : 198,000,000
Income Multiplier : +10%
Berries : 18,800,000
[baneoftheweak][bookworm]

Yanjiro D. Gullium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yanjiro D. Gullium   Yanjiro D. Gullium EmptyWed Oct 02, 2019 2:04 am

Oh! Another three-eye! Heheh~ Approved!

@Deku wrote:

Yanjiro D. Gullium

Yanjiro D. Gullium Hiei.full.1568830

Basic Character Information

Starting Bonus: Super Rookie | [Starting Bonus Roll]

First Name: Yanjiro
Middle Name/Initial: D.
Last Name: Gullium
Epithet: Sword Prince, Deku(By his Father)
Race: Three-eyed
Faction: Pirate
Profession: Swordsman

Physical Appearance

Height: 5'9"
Weight: 155 lbs

Hair Style: wild/spiky
Hair Color: Black with streaks of white
Eye Color: Purple
Scars: Right arm in the shape of a dragon
Clothing and Accessories: Simple black sleeveless shirt with black semi loose pants. Boots are the same in color with his other garb with a white scrap and white bottom finishing it. His belt is a multitude of white scraps held together with multiple black fasteners. The outfit is ended with a black coat that goes over and covers most of his body. There is also a white scarf like fabric around his neck.  

Description: Slim but extremely fit. Yanjiro doesn't have bulging muscles but his foundation leaves him incredibly set. Being set with both a mild six pack and sensible leg muscles. On his right arm lies a scar from an altercation with his Father. It takes the shape of a black dragon, and it feels somewhat warm to the touch.

The Past

Main Traits: Honest(Maybe too much), Loyal, Willful, Adaptive, Caring(from time to time)
Dislikes: Bitter foods, Liars(He hates this the most), Cheaters, Bullies
Unique laugh: It would probably go like: "Zazazazaza"

Hometown: Wano Country/Shimotsuki Village
Personality: Yanjiro is a honest man who values true above most things. In and out of combat he wouldn't dare back stab you as that was one of the things drilled into him since he was a kid. Due to him being born as a Three-Eyed tribesman he was bullied as a kid and taken away with his mother away from Wano. His father being an incredible Samurai sacrificed his dominate arm to have to ability to leave Wano. He tries to treat everyone he meets with respect even people who may have bad backgrounds. As long as they don't threaten Yanjiro he will be as kind as ever to them. Unless you lie to him, as Yanjiro was told that people who lie are no good humans who only have death on their minds. It was something his Mother instilled into Yanjiro and while Yanjiro's father wasn't against it, he wasn't very happy with that sort of mind set. As he believed that there were thing people just had to lie about and there should be exceptions. In any case Yanjiro is very respectful in most facets of his time and even while in combat Yanjiro tends to take the straight forward approach even if it meant grave danger or even death.

History:

Check out the crew!

Yanjiro D. Gullium R7Cwalu
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Yanjiro D. Gullium
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Revival Dawn - One Piece RP :: Creation :: Character Creation :: Character Bio :: Approved-
Jump to: