Revival Dawn is a role-playing forum set in an alternate universe of canon One Piece.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
The Halloween Contest is here! And with it comes the recruitment of quest graders! If you're interested in sharing a spooky story and/or becoming a quest grader, go sign up here! Happy spooking!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
Gray
[Arc] The Rowdy Rascal, and Buster Babs in, A Great Slam and then Some! - Part 1 I_vote_lcap[Arc] The Rowdy Rascal, and Buster Babs in, A Great Slam and then Some! - Part 1 I_voting_bar[Arc] The Rowdy Rascal, and Buster Babs in, A Great Slam and then Some! - Part 1 I_vote_rcap 
NPC
[Arc] The Rowdy Rascal, and Buster Babs in, A Great Slam and then Some! - Part 1 I_vote_lcap[Arc] The Rowdy Rascal, and Buster Babs in, A Great Slam and then Some! - Part 1 I_voting_bar[Arc] The Rowdy Rascal, and Buster Babs in, A Great Slam and then Some! - Part 1 I_vote_rcap 
Castor O. Nox
Deku
Wren
Baltroy
Shiro O' Lantern
Erik Dubois Jr
Noel B. Babs
Sabian McQueen
Discord Server
Vote for Us
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

[Arc] The Rowdy Rascal, and Buster Babs in, A Great Slam and then Some! - Part 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Noel B. Babs

Noel B. Babs

Tracker

Name : Noel B. Babs
Epithet : Buster Babs
Race : Mink
Faction : Pirate
Devil Fruit : Gomu Gomu no Mi
Haki Level : 0
Attack (ATK) : 120
Defense (DEF) : 80
Reflex (RX) : 145
Willpower (WP) : 70
Level : 10
Experience Points : 1000
Berries : 16,550,000
[Arc] The Rowdy Rascal, and Buster Babs in, A Great Slam and then Some! - Part 1 Child_11

[Arc] The Rowdy Rascal, and Buster Babs in, A Great Slam and then Some! - Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: [Arc] The Rowdy Rascal, and Buster Babs in, A Great Slam and then Some! - Part 1   [Arc] The Rowdy Rascal, and Buster Babs in, A Great Slam and then Some! - Part 1 EmptySun Oct 06, 2019 10:31 pm

Spoiler:

"Oi! Hands off the goods ya big palooka!"

Noel stood there surrounded by a few downed bodies all who were currently unconscious thanks to her. "Or else you'll be joining in on the little slumber party these boys are having." the mink claimed, gesturing around her. In her attempt to score some more berries for survival...and carrot consumption purposes, Noel found herself stealthily breaking into an interesting looking building within the Black Drum Island to nab herself some valuables. However, things didn't really go as planned because the moment she broke in, the mink was attacked by a group of rough and shady looking men, leading into this current display.

Apparently the building Noel decided to break into belongs to a bounty hunter guild called, The White Tigers....

The young rabbit mink stepped over one of the unconscious bodies, her brown clown looking shoes squeaking with each step as she approached a large brutish looking man twice her side, holding a mallet in his hand, a mallet that belongs to Noel!

[Arc] The Rowdy Rascal, and Buster Babs in, A Great Slam and then Some! - Part 1 Baki-2-635x350

"Weeehahah, well isn't this something! The little bunny took down a few lackeys and thinks she's hot stuff!" the brute said, mockingly.

The man then grabbed Noel by her ears with his free hand and yoinked her up to his eye level. "Hey, let go!" Noel started to squirm, and attempt to punch the guy in her attempts to break free, but all attempts would be pointless as none of the hits connected. The guy continued to laugh before tossing Noel at a wall back first with a thud. "Gack!" the mink grunted a little in pain as she sat up against the wall, glaring at the man. "First, you break into my base, a bounty hunter base and attempt to steal from me..." as the brutish guy spoke, more of his grunts stormed in some with flintlocks, or rusty looking swords in hand. "Then you dirty the floor with the blood of my underlings....and now YOU expect ME to just hand you back your stuff?" the guy claimed with a smirk.

Noel sighed annoyingly as she stood herself back up, back still against the wall while she held onto the side of her arm with her hand. "Fine, fine ya made yer point." She then cleared her throat and held her other hand out. "May I pwetty pwease have my Cindy back ya body building weirdo?" she asked, giving the guy a wink and a grin which left the grunts looking dumbfounded. This was obviously not going to work, but that wasn't going to stop Noel from being a huge pain in the ass. The brute clenched his fists and started grinding his teeth. It looked as though that little jab almost got to him but he managed to keep his cool and snicker before handing Noel's mallet to one of his grunts. "Place it in the vault." With a nod, the grunt followed this brutes order and scurried off to a different room. "Hey, wai-" Noel was about to follow that guy, but was quickly stopped by the other grunts pointing their weapons towards her.

"Seems like you have no idea who I am, squirt! I'm Wolfgang Von Prowler, head honcho of the White Tigers, and I don't tolerate disrespect." the brutish man claimed which actually caused Noel to snicker a bit. "Wait wait wait. Ya name's Wolfgang, but ya named yer group...after a tyga? Also, what is up with that name?" Noel asked, tilting her head a bit. This caused one of the grunts to almost break out into a fit of laughter, but was quickly silenced by Wolfgang's death glare. As this happened, another one of the brute's lackeys rushed in, holding a piece of paper while yelling, "Boss, one of the spies has located a bounty currently in the town!" The underling then held the paper up towards Wolfgang who snatched it from him to get a better look. It was a wanted poster....

"Miku E. Sato, hmmm. Looks like she's a squirt as well." Wolfgang grinned maliciously before looking at Noel who was both curious and confused. "You want that mallet of yours back right?" the guy asked, leading Noel to glare at him for a second before reluctantly nodding.

"How's about we make a little deal, rabbit?"

Miku E. Sato

[Arc] The Rowdy Rascal, and Buster Babs in, A Great Slam and then Some! - Part 1 Rowdy_10
Tracker

Name : Miku Etsuko Sato
Epithet : Rowdy Rascal
Race : Human
Crew : Meddling Kids
Ship : The Scorned Lady
Crew Position : Captain
Haki Level : 2
Attack (ATK) : 265
Defense (DEF) : 105
Reflex (RX) : 170
Willpower (WP) : 185
Level : 25
Experience Points : 2500
Bounty : 32,500,000
Berries : 55,000
[Arc] The Rowdy Rascal, and Buster Babs in, A Great Slam and then Some! - Part 1 Child_11

[Arc] The Rowdy Rascal, and Buster Babs in, A Great Slam and then Some! - Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Arc] The Rowdy Rascal, and Buster Babs in, A Great Slam and then Some! - Part 1   [Arc] The Rowdy Rascal, and Buster Babs in, A Great Slam and then Some! - Part 1 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2019 10:32 pm

Meddling Kids:

[ seize life with your own hands ]

“Miku, I don’t think it’s such a good idea for you to be out here after what went down back at Las Camp.” Grunted the tall lanky form that belonged to head of her crew, Cedric. He was currently walking beside the much shorter Miku who was waving a hand in the air as if to dismiss his worries. “Look, no one’s going to mess with me after all that noise. Plus I ain’t no coward, isn’t that right?” The Rascal asked as she looked over at the other young man walking slightly behind on her other side. His yellow scarf was covering his lower face as he aggressively stared at anyone who looked their way. His response was a simple grunt at the statement. “Wilder, you’re not still mad about missing out on Las Camp are you?” The angry youth's eyes flicked towards his captain for a second before going back to staring angrily at anyone he could.

The Rascal sighed and shook her head as Cedric simply stuck his hands in his pockets, allowing the topic to drop for now. Though he didn’t stop constantly surveying their surroundings for anything suspicious while they walked. The town they found themselves in wasn’t too picky with who they harbored for the right amount of Berries, a common theme on most islands. Miku had gotten tired of being stuck on her ship for so long and needed to stretch her legs some, though she hadn’t planned on having two bodyguards following her. “I don’t need you two babysitting me, I could take both of you with on arm behind my back. And what happened to calling me Captain?” Miku stated again with a frown on her face.

“That’s not the point, Captain.” Cedric said with an emphasis on the title. The angry blonde suddenly cut in by grunting again, gaining the attention of the his two bickering crew-mates he was traveling with. “Not to sound paranoid but I think some of these people recognize you Cap’n.” With these words Cedric quickly looked around but didn’t see anything suspicious among the citizens they were walking past. “I don’t see anything, are you sure?” The blonde in question simply shrugged, “Just a feeling.” The non-committal response caused Cedric to frown and stay even more vigilant than before. “You two are worrying too much, how about we find a nice place to get a few drinks.” The question was more of a statement as this was Miku’s plan the whole time. This caused both boys to look at one another nervously.

“Shouldn’t we wait for the whole crew for that?” Cedric asked in an attempt to dissuade his Captain from starting trouble. “I’m just going to have one or two.” Miku said listing off with her fingers as she said it and swinging the two digits in front of Cedric’s face, ignoring the fact she barely reached his face. “Maybe he has a point, Cap’n.” Wilder chimed in while looking away from the short woman. The Rascal was quickly getting annoyed at being second guessed and was beginning to frown. “Are you two trying to imply something?” Miku asked slowly while looking straight ahead. The two men looked at one another as they realized they were treading on thin ice at the moment. After a few moments of silence, and an intense silent conversation conveyed through eye movements right over Miku’s head, Wilder sighed and sagged his shoulders. The blonde lowered his scarf down from his face and let it hang around his neck.

Look, Cap’n, I'm not saying every time we go drinking with you somewhere we get into some sorta trouble.” Wilder said slowly but in a solid voice. Cedric was actually impressed as his eyebrows shot up at how well it was being handled. “But,” Miku immediately turned her head and glared up at the slightly taller blond, “you, ah, you tend to…” Wilder looked to Cedric for help but the tall boy had suddenly found something interesting to look at. Wilder eventually sighed in defeat, “Nevermind, let’s get some drinks, Cap’n.” Miku simply grinned and nodded her head in approval at his acceptance of her demands. The Rascal picked up her pace in hopes of finding a bar or tavern while the two Meddling Kids walked behind her, dejectedly hoping nothing would go wrong today.

Noel B. Babs

Noel B. Babs

Tracker

Name : Noel B. Babs
Epithet : Buster Babs
Race : Mink
Devil Fruit : Gomu Gomu no Mi
Haki Level : 0
Attack (ATK) : 120
Defense (DEF) : 80
Reflex (RX) : 145
Willpower (WP) : 70
Level : 10
Experience Points : 1000
Berries : 16,550,000

PostSubject: Re: [Arc] The Rowdy Rascal, and Buster Babs in, A Great Slam and then Some! - Part 1   [Arc] The Rowdy Rascal, and Buster Babs in, A Great Slam and then Some! - Part 1 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2019 11:28 pm

"Stupid huge guy with his stupid huge face takin' my stupid huge hammah..." Noel grunted to herself with hands in her pockets as she marched back into the town which took a bit of time since the headquarters of that bounty hunter group was located in the outskirts. "Wait no, my hammah isn't stupid....but that huge guy's HUGE STINKIN FACE IS!" Noel continued to vent, stopping in her tracks so she can stomp on the ground in frustration, but it would come off as a bit more comical due to her squeaky sounding shoes which caught the attention of some folks passing by.

After letting a bit of steam out, the mink sighed, frowning a bit as she took the folded up wanted poster from her pocket to give it another look. "I'll getcha back, Cindy..." she claimed before sliding the poster back into her pocket, continuing to walk.

Noel continued to walk through the town which was pretty busy on this nice day. The rabbit's eyes shifted as she looked around for that Miku person. She was informed that this pirate was in town, but they failed to give her better information on her exact whereabouts. "Just find the damn brat, and I won't smash your hammer!" was what that brute told Noel. Hell, he didn't even specify what to do with Miku! Just as Noel was pondering about the poor instructions given to her, she'd bump into the back of a civilian. "Wah! Sorry about tha-" The mink paused as she realized that the guy didn't even notice. "Hm?" Noel tilted her head before walking in front of the guy who remained focused on whatever he was looking at. That was then, Noel noticed some other folks subtly looking in the same direction, some whispering among each other.

Finally out of curiosity, Noel turned her head in the same direction, and the moment she did, her ears sprung up at the sight of a certain girl walking with two boys. One of the guys appeared to glare at the people who appeared to be looking in their direction, causing some of the civilians to quickly avert their eyes and/or quickly walk away in the opposite direction. Noel took that moment to hide behind a nearby stand, catching the store owner off guard. "Could that be....?" Noel whispered as she pulled the poster out again. She looked at it then at the person before grinning. "Nyeheh, found her...or at least I...think that's a her?" she said, placing a finger on her chin. The moment those three walked pass the stand, Noel hid herself a bit more behind the stand as she overheard their little conversation on finding a place to get a drink. The rabbit mink begun to snicker again as she hatched a plan. "Would you get outta here!!" the elderly looking shop owner finally said, trying to shoo Noel from his stand, but the mink would dodge every hit attempt with a playful smile. "Whoops, sorry bout that, pops!" Noel said before balling up the wanted poster and throwing it at his face much to his annoyance as she didn't need it anymore, and skipping off in the direction of the three youths.

"Waaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiitttttttt!!"

Noel yelled out towards the trio as she ran towards them waving. With no sign of stopping, Noel would potentially find herself colliding into the taller one out of the three if he didn't get out of the way in time. Either way, the bouncy mink would stop in her tracks the moment she made it to them, and start stroking her chin. "I heard you folks were a little parched." Noel would then wink before bowing a bit. "Luckily your trusty tour guide is here ta show ya around." Noel claimed before pointing at a somewhat run down looking building close by. "In fact, you were about to walk pass this bar right here." Even though she wasn't an official tour guide, Noel has stuck around this town long enough to know the location of certain places. Unfortunately, this bar was one of them. "The people that usually go there aren't the nicest bunch...but they still make some good ass drinks." The bunny said with a confident nod before gesturing for them to go on inside.

"Oh! The name's Noel by thee way." the rabbit said, holding her hand out for one of them to shake it. If any of them do, they will be met with a little jolt of electricity, joybuzzer style.

(For the last part, Noel isnt using any techniques. She's just being a little sneak lol.)

[Arc] The Rowdy Rascal, and Buster Babs in, A Great Slam and then Some! - Part 1
Page 1 of 1