Revival Dawn - One Piece RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Account

Latest topics
Intro + question about the Skypiea arc.Mon May 13, 2024 10:31 pmZ_209[Board] Quest Requests and Quest GradingsSun May 12, 2024 11:16 pmGray[Episode] The Secret & The Recipe Sun May 12, 2024 11:11 pmGray[World Event] A Fool's ErrandFri May 10, 2024 2:45 pmNPC[Rolls] Start me up!Tue May 07, 2024 12:06 amRNGesus[Episode] Mink-staken IdentitySun May 05, 2024 4:03 amYumiko[Tracker] Othello DuvalFri May 03, 2024 4:30 amOthello Duval[Bio] Othello DuvalWed May 01, 2024 10:48 amGray[Claims] Face ClaimsMon Apr 29, 2024 8:36 amGray
Go down
Anonymous

[Arc] The Rowdy Rascal, and Buster Babs in, A Great Slam and then Some! - Part 1 Empty [Arc] The Rowdy Rascal, and Buster Babs in, A Great Slam and then Some! - Part 1

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:31 pm
Spoiler:

"Oi! Hands off the goods ya big palooka!"

Noel stood there surrounded by a few downed bodies all who were currently unconscious thanks to her. "Or else you'll be joining in on the little slumber party these boys are having." the mink claimed, gesturing around her. In her attempt to score some more berries for survival...and carrot consumption purposes, Noel found herself stealthily breaking into an interesting looking building within the Black Drum Island to nab herself some valuables. However, things didn't really go as planned because the moment she broke in, the mink was attacked by a group of rough and shady looking men, leading into this current display.

Apparently the building Noel decided to break into belongs to a bounty hunter guild called, The White Tigers....

The young rabbit mink stepped over one of the unconscious bodies, her brown clown looking shoes squeaking with each step as she approached a large brutish looking man twice her side, holding a mallet in his hand, a mallet that belongs to Noel!

[Arc] The Rowdy Rascal, and Buster Babs in, A Great Slam and then Some! - Part 1 Baki-2-635x350

"Weeehahah, well isn't this something! The little bunny took down a few lackeys and thinks she's hot stuff!" the brute said, mockingly.

The man then grabbed Noel by her ears with his free hand and yoinked her up to his eye level. "Hey, let go!" Noel started to squirm, and attempt to punch the guy in her attempts to break free, but all attempts would be pointless as none of the hits connected. The guy continued to laugh before tossing Noel at a wall back first with a thud. "Gack!" the mink grunted a little in pain as she sat up against the wall, glaring at the man. "First, you break into my base, a bounty hunter base and attempt to steal from me..." as the brutish guy spoke, more of his grunts stormed in some with flintlocks, or rusty looking swords in hand. "Then you dirty the floor with the blood of my underlings....and now YOU expect ME to just hand you back your stuff?" the guy claimed with a smirk.

Noel sighed annoyingly as she stood herself back up, back still against the wall while she held onto the side of her arm with her hand. "Fine, fine ya made yer point." She then cleared her throat and held her other hand out. "May I pwetty pwease have my Cindy back ya body building weirdo?" she asked, giving the guy a wink and a grin which left the grunts looking dumbfounded. This was obviously not going to work, but that wasn't going to stop Noel from being a huge pain in the ass. The brute clenched his fists and started grinding his teeth. It looked as though that little jab almost got to him but he managed to keep his cool and snicker before handing Noel's mallet to one of his grunts. "Place it in the vault." With a nod, the grunt followed this brutes order and scurried off to a different room. "Hey, wai-" Noel was about to follow that guy, but was quickly stopped by the other grunts pointing their weapons towards her.

"Seems like you have no idea who I am, squirt! I'm Wolfgang Von Prowler, head honcho of the White Tigers, and I don't tolerate disrespect." the brutish man claimed which actually caused Noel to snicker a bit. "Wait wait wait. Ya name's Wolfgang, but ya named yer group...after a tyga? Also, what is up with that name?" Noel asked, tilting her head a bit. This caused one of the grunts to almost break out into a fit of laughter, but was quickly silenced by Wolfgang's death glare. As this happened, another one of the brute's lackeys rushed in, holding a piece of paper while yelling, "Boss, one of the spies has located a bounty currently in the town!" The underling then held the paper up towards Wolfgang who snatched it from him to get a better look. It was a wanted poster....

"Miku E. Sato, hmmm. Looks like she's a squirt as well." Wolfgang grinned maliciously before looking at Noel who was both curious and confused. "You want that mallet of yours back right?" the guy asked, leading Noel to glare at him for a second before reluctantly nodding.

"How's about we make a little deal, rabbit?"
Miku E. Sato
Miku E. Sato
[Arc] The Rowdy Rascal, and Buster Babs in, A Great Slam and then Some! - Part 1 Rowdy_10
[tracker=/t600-miku-e-sato#2421]
Name : Miku Etsuko Sato
Epithet : Rowdy Rascal
Height : 5'2"
Weight : 122 lb
Species : Human
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Supernova
Crew : Meddling Kids
Ship : The Scorned Lady
Crew Role : Captain
Bounty : [ber=r] 105,000,000
EXP Bonus : +0.20 (to all allies)
Shop Discount : 10%
Balance : [bel] 221,877,500
[[baneoftheweak]][[childofdestiny]]
[[punchoutguru]][[barrelcrazed]]

[[improviseadaptovercome]]

[Arc] The Rowdy Rascal, and Buster Babs in, A Great Slam and then Some! - Part 1 Empty Re: [Arc] The Rowdy Rascal, and Buster Babs in, A Great Slam and then Some! - Part 1

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:32 pm
Meddling Kids:

[ seize life with your own hands ]

“Miku, I don’t think it’s such a good idea for you to be out here after what went down back at Las Camp.” Grunted the tall lanky form that belonged to head of her crew, Cedric. He was currently walking beside the much shorter Miku who was waving a hand in the air as if to dismiss his worries. “Look, no one’s going to mess with me after all that noise. Plus I ain’t no coward, isn’t that right?” The Rascal asked as she looked over at the other young man walking slightly behind on her other side. His yellow scarf was covering his lower face as he aggressively stared at anyone who looked their way. His response was a simple grunt at the statement. “Wilder, you’re not still mad about missing out on Las Camp are you?” The angry youth's eyes flicked towards his captain for a second before going back to staring angrily at anyone he could.

The Rascal sighed and shook her head as Cedric simply stuck his hands in his pockets, allowing the topic to drop for now. Though he didn’t stop constantly surveying their surroundings for anything suspicious while they walked. The town they found themselves in wasn’t too picky with who they harbored for the right amount of Berries, a common theme on most islands. Miku had gotten tired of being stuck on her ship for so long and needed to stretch her legs some, though she hadn’t planned on having two bodyguards following her. “I don’t need you two babysitting me, I could take both of you with on arm behind my back. And what happened to calling me Captain?” Miku stated again with a frown on her face.

“That’s not the point, Captain.” Cedric said with an emphasis on the title. The angry blonde suddenly cut in by grunting again, gaining the attention of the his two bickering crew-mates he was traveling with. “Not to sound paranoid but I think some of these people recognize you Cap’n.” With these words Cedric quickly looked around but didn’t see anything suspicious among the citizens they were walking past. “I don’t see anything, are you sure?” The blonde in question simply shrugged, “Just a feeling.” The non-committal response caused Cedric to frown and stay even more vigilant than before. “You two are worrying too much, how about we find a nice place to get a few drinks.” The question was more of a statement as this was Miku’s plan the whole time. This caused both boys to look at one another nervously.

“Shouldn’t we wait for the whole crew for that?” Cedric asked in an attempt to dissuade his Captain from starting trouble. “I’m just going to have one or two.” Miku said listing off with her fingers as she said it and swinging the two digits in front of Cedric’s face, ignoring the fact she barely reached his face. “Maybe he has a point, Cap’n.” Wilder chimed in while looking away from the short woman. The Rascal was quickly getting annoyed at being second guessed and was beginning to frown. “Are you two trying to imply something?” Miku asked slowly while looking straight ahead. The two men looked at one another as they realized they were treading on thin ice at the moment. After a few moments of silence, and an intense silent conversation conveyed through eye movements right over Miku’s head, Wilder sighed and sagged his shoulders. The blonde lowered his scarf down from his face and let it hang around his neck.

Look, Cap’n, I'm not saying every time we go drinking with you somewhere we get into some sorta trouble.” Wilder said slowly but in a solid voice. Cedric was actually impressed as his eyebrows shot up at how well it was being handled. “But,” Miku immediately turned her head and glared up at the slightly taller blond, “you, ah, you tend to…” Wilder looked to Cedric for help but the tall boy had suddenly found something interesting to look at. Wilder eventually sighed in defeat, “Nevermind, let’s get some drinks, Cap’n.” Miku simply grinned and nodded her head in approval at his acceptance of her demands. The Rascal picked up her pace in hopes of finding a bar or tavern while the two Meddling Kids walked behind her, dejectedly hoping nothing would go wrong today.

[Arc] The Rowdy Rascal, and Buster Babs in, A Great Slam and then Some! - Part 1 Empty Re: [Arc] The Rowdy Rascal, and Buster Babs in, A Great Slam and then Some! - Part 1

This post has in-line assessment comments.Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:28 pm
"Stupid huge guy with his stupid huge face takin' my stupid huge hammah..." Noel grunted to herself with hands in her pockets as she marched back into the town which took a bit of time since the headquarters of that bounty hunter group was located in the outskirts. "Wait no, my hammah isn't stupid....but that huge guy's HUGE STINKIN FACE IS!" Noel continued to vent, stopping in her tracks so she can stomp on the ground in frustration, but it would come off as a bit more comical due to her squeaky sounding shoes which caught the attention of some folks passing by.

After letting a bit of steam out, the mink sighed, frowning a bit as she took the folded up wanted poster from her pocket to give it another look. "I'll getcha back, Cindy..." she claimed before sliding the poster back into her pocket, continuing to walk.

Noel continued to walk through the town which was pretty busy on this nice day. The rabbit's eyes shifted as she looked around for that Miku person. She was informed that this pirate was in town, but they failed to give her better information on her exact whereabouts. "Just find the damn brat, and I won't smash your hammer!" was what that brute told Noel. Hell, he didn't even specify what to do with Miku! Just as Noel was pondering about the poor instructions given to her, she'd bump into the back of a civilian. "Wah! Sorry about tha-" The mink paused as she realized that the guy didn't even notice. "Hm?" Noel tilted her head before walking in front of the guy who remained focused on whatever he was looking at. That was then, Noel noticed some other folks subtly looking in the same direction, some whispering among each other.

Finally out of curiosity, Noel turned her head in the same direction, and the moment she did, her ears sprung up at the sight of a certain girl walking with two boys. One of the guys appeared to glare at the people who appeared to be looking in their direction, causing some of the civilians to quickly avert their eyes and/or quickly walk away in the opposite direction. Noel took that moment to hide behind a nearby stand, catching the store owner off guard. "Could that be....?" Noel whispered as she pulled the poster out again. She looked at it then at the person before grinning. "Nyeheh, found her...or at least I...think that's a her?" she said, placing a finger on her chin. The moment those three walked pass the stand, Noel hid herself a bit more behind the stand as she overheard their little conversation on finding a place to get a drink. The rabbit mink begun to snicker again as she hatched a plan. "Would you get outta here!!" the elderly looking shop owner finally said, trying to shoo Noel from his stand, but the mink would dodge every hit attempt with a playful smile. "Whoops, sorry bout that, pops!" Noel said before balling up the wanted poster and throwing it at his face much to his annoyance as she didn't need it anymore, and skipping off in the direction of the three youths.

"Waaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiitttttttt!!"

Noel yelled out towards the trio as she ran towards them waving. With no sign of stopping, Noel would potentially find herself colliding into the taller one out of the three if he didn't get out of the way in time. Either way, the bouncy mink would stop in her tracks the moment she made it to them, and start stroking her chin. "I heard you folks were a little parched." Noel would then wink before bowing a bit. "Luckily your trusty tour guide is here ta show ya around." Noel claimed before pointing at a somewhat run down looking building close by. "In fact, you were about to walk pass this bar right here." Even though she wasn't an official tour guide, Noel has stuck around this town long enough to know the location of certain places. Unfortunately, this bar was one of them. "The people that usually go there aren't the nicest bunch...but they still make some good ass drinks." The bunny said with a confident nod before gesturing for them to go on inside.

"Oh! The name's Noel by thee way." the rabbit said, holding her hand out for one of them to shake it. If any of them do, they will be met with a little jolt of electricity, joybuzzer style.

(For the last part, Noel isnt using any techniques. She's just being a little sneak lol.)
Miku E. Sato
Miku E. Sato
[Arc] The Rowdy Rascal, and Buster Babs in, A Great Slam and then Some! - Part 1 Rowdy_10

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:49 pm
Meddling Kids:

The three Meddling Kids continued their search for an adequate watering hole, as per the orders of their thirsty captain. Cedric had shifted his attention from looking for suspicious individuals to possible places they could find cold drinks, though it seemed they were in a market if all the stalls full of produce and fresh goods were anything to go by. His blonde companion had simply returned to glaring at every civilian that tossed them concerned glances or challenging glares. Of course none of them would actually step up to do anything, not if they really knew who Miku was and what she was capable of.

It was during these internal musings of Cedric that he suddenly felt someone bump into him from behind. Miku had heard someone yelling behind them and noticed that Cedric had ignored it, thus she was able to witness the pink haired Rabbit run full speed into him. An amused smile appeared on her lips as Cedric panicked and tumbled forward before catching himself and spinning on his feet to meet whoever had shoved him. The look of confusion and bewilderment at spotting the shorter Mink caused no end of amusement for the Rascal who was enjoying his reaction.

Wilder, on the other hand, showed no signs of amusement as he quickly reached for his club with narrowed suspicious eyes at the Rabbit Mink. Though he was stopped from drawing his club by Miku raising a single hand in a silent gesture to hold. The blonde grimaced and settled for keeping his hand on his weapons hilt. The Rabbit was now talking with exaggerated gestures, apparently she had overheard their captains desire to wet her whistle and had offered to guide them to the nearest watering hole. Wilder didn’t buy this girls act for a second and didn’t believe in coincidence though he could tell that his captain wasn’t going to listen as she had a bemused expression.

The Rascal who had been silent was simply entertained as the Rabbit Minx, which she was almost positive about since Emi had given her a detailed run down on the difference between Mink and Zoan-type Devil Fruit users, continued to ramble on despite making a small scene by running into Cedric. The bluenette was once again slightly irked that the Mink was taller than her, which was only enhanced by her long rabbit ears but that was easily buried as always. Miku wasn’t a fool, it was too convenient that this girl would suddenly appear offering to guide them to a bar. It was most likely someone who scammed travelers out of Berries somehow, possibly someone who was like some of her own crew were before joining up. The Rascal wasn’t too worried as the Rabbit didn’t seem too threatening and she had two of her crew with her, thus she would see how this played out.

“Oh, I wouldn’t worry about that, we aren’t the nicest bunch ourselves.” The Rascal would say in response to the girl’s warning about the patrons and staff of the bar she knew about. Of course the smile on Miku’s face wasn’t exactly the most threatening and made it seem as if she wasn’t taking this warning seriously, which she wasn’t. “Though I’m glad to hear that they make ‘good ass drinks’!” the Rascal said with a large smile. The bluenette then proceeded to walk towards the building as the Mink introduced herself, “Name’s Miku. Now let’s get some drinks!” The Rascal threw her fist into the air as she walked into the establishment.

Wilder just glared at the Mink before following after his captain into the building with a grimace. Cedric simply slumped his shoulders and walked towards Noel while extending his hand. “Sorry about them, I’m Ced-AAAAAAAAAAH!” The brunette interrupted his own introduction when he suddenly screamed, in mostly shock, when his hand was shocked with a very very low voltage that scared him more than it should. He quickly let go, shook his hand, composed himself, and walked quickly into the bar.

“Cedric, why is your face so red!?” The Rascal could be heard calling towards her last crew member through the front door of the establishment. The three Meddling Kids walked into the half full bar, it seemed the clientele were mostly the rough and tumble type as Noel had warned. The stares and grunts were meant to be intimidating but Miku ignored it all to keep teasing Cedric as the two made their way to the bar. Wilder simply met all silent challenged with his own angry stares which caused a few of the more surly patrons to look away, others didn’t. The three were seated at a bar with Cedric in the middle, a free stool beside Miku and Wilder respectively.

“A round for me and my boys here!” Miku yelled loudly as she began to grow excited at the prospective drink to come. “Oh, and one more for our pink friend.” She added as an afterthought to thank her for finding the place for them.

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:57 pm
Noel frowned a bit as the blue haired one walked past her "friendly" gesture. Didn't look like she was going to get a buzz out of her unfortunately, but at least she got further confirmation that this was in fact that Miku person the Mink is suppose to be targeting. The rabbit then held her hand out at the blond, hoping he'd take the bait, but instead met the mink's friendly yet mischievous grin with a menacing look that caused Noel to back up a bit in fear with a nervous grin as she instead gestured towards the door while the scary guy walked past. He definitely seemed like the life of the party...

She then held her hand back out towards the last guy, and he took the bait! Noel began to snicker, covering her mouth with her other hand as the brunette's scream and obvious embarrassment.

"D'aww, me thinks poor "Ced-AAAAAAH" is comin down with a wittle fever." Noel teasingly chimed in, attempting to pat the guy on the back as she continue to hide her snickering. Already just meeting these folks, and Noel was having a blast. Being annoying was one of her specialties, but now the mink had more important things to figure out.

As the four were making their way through the bar, Noel's attention shifted towards the quiet blond who was busy intimidating the folks who were suppose to be intimidating them. The rabbit then attempted to do the same while also doing that "I see you." gesture, but of course she came out way less intimidating than the guy. Being all fluffy with a big bushy tail, long floppy ears, and wearing a pair of shoes that sounded like a squeaky toy hammer with every step didn't really help. If only she had her mallet things could've been different. That thought quickly reminded the mink that she was on a mission!  

Noel waited for the other three to take their seats before deciding where to sit. Seems like she had the option of either sitting next to...the scary one, or her true target. Kind of a shame since she wanted to pick on "Ced-AAAAAH" some more. The Mink decided to hop onto the stool next to Miku, and was taken off guard by the blue haired one's friendly gesture. "Friend? Aww shucks..." Noel grinned, rubbing the back of her head. She was certainly not expecting a wanted "criminal" to be this nice to her, a complete stranger. Noel then shook her head, trying to snap herself out of this brief feeling of guilt. "U-uhhh, yes! I too will be consuming in the beverage of alcoholic origin!" Noel yelled out, slamming her hands onto the counter in a combination of awkward confidence.

Noel had never drank beer, or anything with alcohol for that matter, mostly because of her late adopted father drilling in the fact that she was too young to drink into her head, a thought that was making her wonder how old these three were since they at least appeared to be within her age range....True rebels it seems.

The rabbit started to spin around in her stool as she waited for the drinks to be handed out. She was thinking of a way to deal with this situation seeing now that this Miku person isn't actually alone. The boy sitting in the middle didn't seem much of a threat, though looks can be deceiving. The blond on the other hand made it clear that he's dangerous...or at least REALLY good at death glares which was enough to put him on Noel's radar. The rabbit stopped spinning around and had her back against the counter.

She needed to figure out how to separate the "princess" from her "knights" and began to scan the rest of the bar with her eyes, a small smirk growing on Noel's face as an idea began to form....
Miku E. Sato
Miku E. Sato

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:16 pm
Meddling Kids:

Miku raised an eyebrow at the entrance of Noel, the girl was very comedic in everything she did it seemed. It wasn’t anything too new for her as some kids on the street used that personality trait to help cope with the rough lives they lived. Though the shoes were a bit much in her opinion. When Noel sat next to Miku she seemed to put a lot of weight into the use of the word ‘friend’. “Don’t make a big deal of it, it’s just a drink.” Miku said with a hint of bemusement. “Anyway, us girls gotta stick together. It’s tough out here for use.” The Rascal shot Noel a grin as the bunny girl seemed out of her element.

While waiting for the drinks to arrive Miku observed their tag along for a while from the side of her peripheral. The girl was energetic, as her constant spinning so clearly showed, but she was also pretty athletic. Plus she was a Mink, which meant her appearance as a cute rabbit girl was definitely deceiving by her very nature. The Rascal smirked at the habits of the girl, it really did remind her of some children back on Centaurea. Strange, as time passed she kept thinking of Centaurea fondly. It was… a definite change from how she felt about the island before finally setting off.

On the other side of the two girls, Cedric and Wilder were having their own conversation. “Just drop it, asshat.” The taller of the two said as the shorter blonde continued to pester his friend for his girlish scream. “I don’t know, I thought the Cap’n and Emi were the only women in our crew, didn’t know you were too.” The brunette shot a dirty look at the blonde, “Don’t forget Laguna.” He growled out while impatiently awaiting his drink. He could really use that beer to help him compose himself. “Right, the fishy one.” Wilder said while rolling his eyes and turning away from the crew’s unofficial ‘second’. “That’s racist.” “Don’t care.”

As Miku got bored of watching Noel spin in circles she noticed the bartender finally sliding down the beers for her group. The boys got theirs first, so much for chivalry, and she nabbed hers and Noel’s for her. “Here, thanks for finding this place so quickly.” Miku said as she handed Noel her glass. “Cheers!” Miku offered the Rabbit a raised glass before chugging down nearly half its contents. “Aaaaah, now that’s refreshing!” A wide smile was on Miku’s face as she looked to Noel to see how she was enjoying her drink. “You weren’t kidding, this place ain’t too shabby when it comes to their drinks.” With this she downed the glass and slammed it on the counter. “Another!” she happily cried, drawing the attention of nearly everyone.

“Captain, you should slow down, you said just two…” Cedric said while taking a sip from his own drink. Wilder rolled his eyes again and ignored the two, taking swigs from his drink and glaring at some other patrons. “I know my limits, Cedric.” The short woman rolled her eyes and spun on her stool away from her overly concerned crewmate. “So, Noel, what do you do around here?” Miku asked with a small content smile on her lips. “Besides guide people to the local dive bar.” She added cheekily.

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:18 pm
Buster Babs had a pretty interesting plan in her head on how to separate those two boys from Miku, but this idea was quickly placed at the back of her head as the bartender came back with the beers. "Hm?" Noel looked at Miku and the filled mug she tried to give her before taking it, with a look of curiosity on her face. "Oh, no prob...Bob." Noel replied as she watched the blue haired girl raise her glass before chugging it.

The mink was quite surprised at how this girl nearly emptied her glass.  She then looked down at her still full mug. She never really expected beer to have a lot of foam at the top...or have this funny smell. Hell the entire bar smelt the same, but it was tolerable. Noel held onto the mug with both hands, gulping before she raised it to her lips, and tilted the cup some to get a little taste. It...actually didn't taste all that bad! Now a little more eager, Noel tried to copy Miku's actions of chugging the glass, but it nearly caused her to choke, so she quickly faced away from the others to try and not make a scene.

"Definitely not better than carrots..." Noel mumbled to herself before coughing a little.

The mink quickly turned back towards Miku's direction as she spoke again. "Ehhh this place is alright." Noel claimed, waving her hand dismissively. Bars were never Noel's scene, but other than the drinks, this place had an interesting atmosphere to it with all the dangerous looking folks around. The rabbit was sort of relieved that she didn't have to go after any of these other guys even though she could've probably taken them. No doubt that some of these shady folk had bounties on their heads as well.

Speaking of shady....

Two more people entered the bar, one appearing to be male, and other a female. They look like they could fit in this bar so no one was really batting an eye, but there was still some sense of suspicion about them. The pair walked up to the bar and sat in the two free stools beside the blond guy, not making eye contact while the two ordered a drink.

Noel at least didn't notice those two at all since she was too busy chatting with her supposed target. "Oh, I uhh travel actually..." she claimed as her eyes wandered again. "Staying in one spot isn't really my thing, ya see." Keeping eye contact with the Rascal was making it a bit difficult for Noel...but she's a criminal, not that Noel was really any different. She just needs to remember that all of this is for her Cindy....

The rabbit shifted her sights on a group of ruffians at a table, chatting loudly among themselves while roughhousing a bit.

Noel held her still mostly full mug in the direction of that group, closing one of her eyes as if she were aiming, and without much warning she chucked it right at the back of one of their heads, causing the glass to shatter, drenching the poor thug in beer. He nor his posse took too kindly to it and instantly got out of their chairs, the bar growing quiet. "WHO THE FUCK DID THIS!?" the one who got struck asked, pointing at his beer drenched face. Noel then jumped onto her stool and inhaled before pointing towards Cedric and Wilder exclaiming, "IT WAS THEM! I SAW IT WIT MY OWN EYES!"

The thugs would then start making their way towards those two, some with wooden planks in hand.

But this was only the beginning of the mischievous rabbit's plan....
Miku E. Sato
Miku E. Sato

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:09 am
Meddling Kids:

It was definitely too cute when the pink Mink tried to mimic Miku’s chugging ability. It was a skill she was quite proud of and had won her many a bet. No one expected the short woman to be able to actually do it. Though it always made the alcohol hit her a lot faster than even she liked to admit. Her face was already slightly red from the mere act of chugging for so long. Though she did chuckle a bit when Noel muttered about the beer not being as good as carrots. It must have been a joke, because everyone knew carrots were the scourge of the seas. It would never be found on the Scorned Lady.

“Yeah, it ain’t too shabby here. The stools only squeak slightly, the bar doesn’t seem like it’s rotting from the inside, and the beer here is pretty damn good.” Miku said in agreement with the pink Mink. The Rascal was watching the bartender with mild interest, waiting for her drink to arrive and wondering what this girl was really after so far. She hadn’t made any moves for Miku’s purse, hasn’t signaled anyone from what she could tell, or even mentioned the weird looks she’d been getting from the locals.

It was during this pondering that Miku suddenly saw a blur of motion from her left, where Noel was, a shattering noise somewhere behind her and to the right followed by an angry shout. So this was it then? Get her group into trouble with the locals in a bar fight? Not the most original but it was her group was known to do on occasion… Miku actually flinched internally as she recounted all the times she got into trouble in a bar. Maybe, just maybe, her crew was onto something there.

It was as this thought passed Miku’s thoughts that Noel actually yelled that her own Meddling Kids had been the perpetrators of this most heinous act. Not too far from the truth, Wilder’s done this exact thing before. The two young men knew there was no reasoning in situations such as this and gave each other looks. Wilder’s face had a feral grin on it with a bloodthirsty look in his eyes while Cedric’s had a firm frown on it as he quickly nodded in permission towards Wilder. The two then grabbed their drinks and threw them at the other undrenched ruffians at the table before rushing straight at them in just another bar brawl. Wilder had actually grabbed the stool he had been sitting on while Cedric just went straight in with his fists.

Miku simply sighed in defeat at the self fulfilling prophecy that was her somehow getting into trouble in bars. The Rascal actually looked into her empty mug with a slight pout before turning back towards the mink with her lips pressed into a serious line. “So, what’s next? I suspected something was up but I didn’t expect something so… this.” Miku said while raising an arm to gesture to the chaos occuring behind her. “So what is it? Did we piss someone off? You after the bounty on my head?” Miku asked as she sat there at the bar. “Or are you with the Marines?” As she said this a dark look passed over her face and her knuckles audibly cracked as she tightend her hands into fists. “Well, Noel?” Miku asked while awaiting the girls response. Her temper was beginning to simmer and the Rascal was going to snap at any time but she needed to know why the Mink was after her. Maybe Cedric wasn’t overly paranoid after all.

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:20 pm
Well...this turned out to be a bit more extreme than the mink intended. Not only were those two boys ready to scrap with those huge intimidating looking crooks, one of them even finished the rabbit's job and drenched the remaining thugs with their own beer! "Huh..." Noel grunted in amazement as she rubbed the back of her head. This must be how people with bounties are like, assuming that these two have bounties as well. They certainly knew how to have a good time it seems.

The crooks only got angrier as they were humiliated by more beer filled mugs being thrown at them. Hell, the boys didn't even waste any time waiting for the crooks to come at them, and instead rushed at their opponents, thus beginning one of those classic bar brawls!

Still looking on in bewilderment, Noel finally came back to her senses, jumping a bit as she heard the blue haired one talking to her this time in a obviously less friendly tone. She couldn't help, but freeze up at Miku's sudden shift in personality. Her having that bounty felt a lot more believable now to the mink, not being able to take her eyes off of that intimidating glare. Those other two shady looking folks who were sitting beside Cedric and Wilder glanced in Miku's attention once she mentioned Marines, watching the two girls closely, but remaining quiet to not bring attention to themselves.

Noel's heart was pounding at the scary sight of this girl. What was she getting herself into? She always messed around with people, but never has she dealt with a criminal like this. Why was she doing this? The rabbit then thought back to her confrontation with that bounty hunter, and how he has what is precious to her in his possession.

'Bring me that brat, and I might not break your toy. WeeeeeeeHaHaHa!!!'

Those words danced around Noel's head, filling her with courage. She closed her eyes, breathed in and out before grinning at the Rascal. "Naaaahhhh, I just go bored is all." Noel claimed with a wink. "Say...." Noel jumped off of the stool and spun around some before getting in Miku's personal space. "Why don't we play a wittle game? Just me and you! Nyeheheh, boop!" Noel attempted to poke Miku's nose with a sly smirk which quickly turned back into a grin as she attempted to nab the Rascal's hat.

"Tag, you're it!" Noel would scream out before placing said hat on her head, and running off towards the exit, bouncing, and flipping off of some tables to show off how agile she is until she kicked the door open and dashed out!

Time for hijinks....and destruction to ensue.
Miku E. Sato
Miku E. Sato

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:18 pm
Meddling Kids:

The Rascal was NOT happy right now. Her drink was ruined, her boys were in another bar fight, the bartender was glaring straight at her with that look that screamed ‘you’re cut off for life’, and now there was a frozen stiff Rabbit Mink thinking twice about she just caused. The worst part, this completely undermined her defense from right before they got here. She was NEVER going to hear the end of this from those two. Eventually Noel seemed to have gathered her thoughts because the rabbit had regained her grin. That caused Miku’s eye to twitch, she was glad to see someone was having fun.

As Noel dragged out her denial of having a nefarious plot, which only caused Miku to tighten her fists as she prepared to slug the damn troublemaker, she spun in the chair before jumping right into Miku’s face. They were way too close for the young woman’s comfort and she had no idea what Noel was planning. A light blush actually began to rise on the Rascal’s face as her eyes widened in surprise, that was until she realized the rabbit mink was no longer in her face. The Rascal was actually stunned for a moment as her processed what had just happened and tried sorting the flux of emotions she had just gone through.

In the background, the bar fight had properly begun with Wilder and Cedric being surrounded by the bar thugs. Wilder was still using the stool he was on as a blunt instrument of destruction while Cedric focused more on defending Wilder’s exposed back. He was actually annoyed that the blonde was fighting so recklessly expecting him to watch his back. It didn’t help that the brunette was also trying to keep an eye on his captain. As Cedric actually looked over to see how Miku was doing he saw Noel, the one who blamed them for some reason, suddenly move up to his captain. From his angle behind Miku he couldn’t see what Noel was doing but the way those ears were slightly tilted opposed to Miku’s head made it look like they were… kissing?!? Cedric’s jaw actually dropped as he imagined the sight from a different angle causing his face to redden. Of course a punch to his side brought him back to reality as he was forced to look away from whatever was happening with those two.

Back with the very confused Miku, it took her a few seconds to realize that one, her hat was gone, two, Noel had actually tricked her, and three, said rabbit girl had just hopped out the front door. The Rascal slowly turned her head towards the door, got up, pushed her stool back towards the bar, and slowly turned to her crew who was still fighting. “Boys, stay here, I’ll be right back.” Her tone was almost too calm as she turned back towards the front door.

The Rascal then suddenly dashed towards the door, crashing through chairs, tables, drunkards, and eventually breaking through the door itself as it swung into her. The shattered pieces of wood all flew out onto the street along with the Rascal herself who was radiating waves anger and murderous intent.

“IT’S RABBIT SEASON!!!!” Miku roared as she quickly looked around for her prey before dashing as quickly as she could after her. “I AM GOING TO BEAT YOU TO A PULP, YOU LITTLE PEST!!!” Miku roared in anger as she literally charged through anything and anyone in her path.

This post has in-line assessment comments.Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:23 pm
The bar was now in utter chaos! Not only were those group of agitated thugs fighting, but now more and more people started brawling against each other! Seems like the skirmish between those meddling boys and the thugs Noel aggravated created a chain reaction. Chairs, beer mugs and various other things were being thrown about as everyone was now at each other's throats.

The shady looking man, and woman from earlier even got a bit caught up in it despite their best efforts of trying to lay low and keep eyes on Miku. "Shit, where did she go!?" The woman asked right as she kneed an approaching thug, targeting his groin. The guy who just got finished beating down two crooks looked over towards the entrance and managed to catch a glimpse of Miku leaving out. "She left. Maybe she caught on?" the guy claimed, looking back over at the woman who now raised up her den-den mushi which was obviously designed for a Marine.

"We're going to need back up at the bar. Also we need troops on the lookout for the pirate Miku Sato who has been last seen exiting the bar!" The mysterious woman gave out the orders before placing her snail back into her pocket. "Need me to go out there and assist them, ma'am?" the man offered while cracking his knuckles. The woman shook her head before looking over at Cedric and Wilder who were still fighting. "We're going to be needed here...just a hunch..." the woman claimed with a little grin.

~

After just exiting the bar, Noel continued to run down a straight path with the hat still on her head, making sure to maneuver around anybody in the way. Normally when running away from someone, Noel would try her best to lose them, but the linear path she decided to take was done on purpose to make sure Miku doesn't lose her if she does decide to chase after the mink. In all honesty, Noel wasn't even sure if this on the spot plan of hers was even going to work. Nabbing Miku's hat seemed like the only choice since it didn't look like the rascal had anything valuable on her that she wouldn't want to part ways with.

It was then the rabbit heard Miku shouting towards her which brought a grin to her face. "Nyeheh guess I got lucky!" Noel snickered triumphantly before turning her head around to look back at her pursuer, spanking her fluffy rear to further taunt her. "GONNA HAVE TA KEEP UP WITH ME IF YOU WANT YER HAT BA-eh?" Noel would then finally realize just how pissed Miku looked, having chills run down the rabbit's spine. "Perhaps this was a...bad idea..." she muttered to herself. Noel then found herself running straight towards a market stand with no intention of stopping. The market owner panicked and looked around before diving out of the way of the possible collision. Noel then turned her head back around at Miku and stuck her tongue out before immediately sliding under the stand, making sure to keep one hand on the hat so it won't fall off before getting back on her feet and darting into a nearby alley.

Taking a quick second to catch her breathe, Noel looked back at the entrance to the alley before looking up. "Bingo!" Noel snapped her fingers in a eureka moment and started to climb up the side of one of the buildings using the windows as leverage and her impressive hopping skills in an attempt to get to the roof. Sure Noel wants to make sure that Miku follows her....but after seeing that murderous look in the rowdy woman's eyes, gaining a little bit more distance didn't seem like a bad idea...
Miku E. Sato
Miku E. Sato

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:20 pm
Meddling Kids:

‘Oh that rabbit is going to be mince meat, I’m going to have some new slippers, I’m going to have Biggs cook her into a stew, I’m going to tie those big floppy ears around her own neck! I’m going to-’ Miku’s internal, and extremely violent, rant was all she could hear as her eyes zoomed in on the Noel’s back. The Rascal saw nothing else and easily charged through the crowd they were running through. Several people were tripped, shoved, trampled, or simply tossed aside as the Rascal refused to let anything slow her down.

Eventually the rabbit ducked into a market thinking it would slow down the furious Miku, she was wrong. Miku simply charged straight through the front door barreling into the man who was shouting after Noel, shoving several stands aside and crashing straight into a table that had cabbages stacked on it. “MY CABBAGES!!!!!” The man yelled from the floor as he reached out as if to catch them all with one arm. A single tear fell down his face. He cursed that Rascal and her heinous act against his cabbages, he swore to make sure she got her comeuppance. Or at least report this crime to the local authorities. He then slowly got up and started picking up his cabbages.

Miku instead only saw Noel taunting her as she crashed through the Market and out the back after her. The rabbit slunk towards an alley in hopes of losing the Rascal, but little did she know that Miku grew up as an alley rat with other homeless orphans on Centaurea. Thus when Miku entered the alley and saw the rabbit ascending toward the rooftops she simply grinned before coming up with an idea. She ran to the building Noel was climbing, reared back her fist, set her feet in a wide stance, and released a bone shattering punch that caused the wall to crumble completely revealing the inside of the building.

“Come back down here or I’ll bring down each building you run across!!!” Miku yelled as she prepared to knock down another wall which could bring the whole building down. This wasn’t a bluff and the inhabitants were already vacating the building itself.

~

Back in the bar

“This is getting out of hand, the captain’s run off after Noel.” Cedric told Wilder as the two were bobbing and weaving, exchanging blows with drunkards easily enough. Sadly they were outnumbered and easily boxed in, thus preventing them from chasing after the two women. “The Cap’n can handle the rabbit, this is way more fun!” Wilder responded while finally shattering the barstool he was wielding over someone’s head.

As the two continued fighting Cedric noticed that two of the last patrons to enter after them were off to the side fighting off some thugs themselves. It was when the woman pulled out a Marine standard issue den-den mushi and started barking orders into it that he realized this whole mess was about to get worse. “Shit.” Cedric said as he punched out another thug and blocking another blow right after. He leaned towards Wilder he had another guy in a headlock while punching in his face. “We got Marines incoming, we need to warn the Captain and get out of here.” He warned before noticing the two looking at them. “Aaah shit…” The brunette moaned as he realized they weren’t leaving anytime soon if that large brute of a marine cracking his knuckles and the woman’s grin meant anything.

Last edited by Miku E. Sato on Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:51 pm
Once the undercover Marine woman finished dishing out orders, ensigns begun to pour into the town from a nearby marine base with rifles in hands. Some ensigns who were already in town patrolling joined in as well. Quite a hefty amount were making there way towards the bar, citizens making sure to clear out of these marine's way. The others were patrolling around for the Rowdy Rascal herself, some asking the civilians if they have seen her. One even tried to ask that poor cabbage vendor, but all he was able to do was sob at the loss of his precious cabbages, and curse the name of the vile pirate that did them in!

~

With a confident grin on her face, Noel continued parkour up the side of the building. That Miku chick was definitely no one to bat an eye at, but the mink believed that she had the advantage when it comes to getting away. How she climbed up the wall, swinging, and bouncing off of the windows on the side showed that she was agile, and quick on her feet. The rabbit looked down at her pursuer with a challenging smirk on her face while she continued to go up. "Ohh there's that slowpoke! What happen? Were you busy catchin your breathe or somethin?" The rabbit teasingly commented. She was sure Miku wouldn't be able to get to her at this pace!

However, there was one thing the rabbit didn't take into account...

"Hmm?" Noel watched as the blue haired girl aimed at the wall, and gave it one good punch that destroyed part of it!

"EHHHHHHHHHHH!!?!?!?!"

Being both taken completely off guard by the woman's strength and losing her balance from the punch, Noel lost her footing, causing the shocked rabbit to fall side first onto the ground. Fortunately for Noel, she wasn't high enough to get any broken bones, but there definitely were going to be bruises. Forget not batting an eye, this girl was a living breathing natural disaster!! People who were near that area started hightailing it out of there, yelling out various things like, "She's a monster!" "Run for your livessss!!" "It's the pirate worth thirty-two million!!!" "We're all gonna dieeeeee!!!" Some dozen marines started making their way to the area, evacuating the people. "Ughh, of all the people, why did I have to be the one close by that bothersome girl?" One of the marines sighed to himself. He appeared to be a superior, donning a marine coat, and a pirate like hat with the marine logo upon it. "You guys stay here and continue with the evacuation. Clear up this entire area." He then yawned, and rubbed the back of his head as he made his way towards the alley. "This is gonna be a drag..."

Noel groaned, as she managed to sit up, rubbing her side some. "I guess..uff..you don't pull yer punches." Noel mumbled, before looking up at the girl. It took her a few seconds to finally realize that she was now within striking distance of this pint sized brute which really didn't sit well for the rabbit! "Wa-wa-wait!" Noel stumbled, trying her best to back up away from her prey turned hunter. She then quickly took the rascal's cap off of her head, and hugged it against her chest. "D-don't come any closer! O-or I'll e-eat...it...?" Noel couldn't help but pause for a second, and think about how stupid that was. "I-I-I can't let ya have this back! I-I need to turn ya in!" she continued to ramble, now covering her face with the cap, squeezing her eyes shut in fearful anticipation of getting a beat down. "I-I, I just want my Cindy back!" the rabbit cried out.

[Arc] The Rowdy Rascal, and Buster Babs in, A Great Slam and then Some! - Part 1 AKBCAgAAKiYAAKBCAgAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAgEr9P59QsiuBfC7xAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

Stats:

"Ara ara...guess it is my unlucky day huh?"

The marine walked up to the alleyway entrance, and placed his hands into his pockets with an uninspired look on his face. "Can you just do me a favor, and turn yourself in peacefully, Miku E. Sato?"

Lieutenant Richard Edwards has taken the stage!

Last edited by Noel B. Babs on Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Miku E. Sato
Miku E. Sato

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:09 am
Meddling Kids:

The Rascal stood over Noel who was recovering from crumbling along with most of the buildings infrastructure. A murderous smirk was on her face with narrowed eyes that promised pain and reckoning. “No, I don’t.” Was her response to Noel’s comment which apparently caused the thief to realize that the two were mere inches apart and started to scramble back in a panic. Miku simply rotated her right arm menacingly while slowly closing the distance created between them. It wasn’t until the rabbit girl threatened to eat the hat that Miku actually paused with a look of confusion mixed with shock on her face. “What?” She asked dumbfounded before shaking her head and closing the distance menacingly once more.

“I just want my Cindy back!” Those words finally caused the Rascal to stop completely and look down at the cowering form of Noel who was terrified yet refused to return her cap. Had she actually been coerced into this who fiasco? Before Miku could ask any other questions or even continue speculating a new voice called out to her. The Rascal took a step away from Noel and turned to face some Marine who seemed put out at being here. His opening was pretty weak and would have been hilarious if Miku wasn’t already in a foul mood.

“No, I don’t think I will, ya marine bastard. Now why don’t you forget you saw me before I smear ya ugly mug all over this alleyway? I am NOT in the mood to deal with you idiotic bastards right now.” Miku growled towards the taller man while keeping an eye on Noel. “Now are we going to do this the easy or am I going to have to show you why I’m called the Rowdy Rascal?” Miku asked as she began to pull on her Knuckles and rolling up her sleeves to reveal her bracers. “We aren’t done, Noel. You sit tight.”

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:04 pm
Noel was getting ready to say her prayers at this point. She could hear Miku’s footsteps drawing closer and closer to her, but the rabbit refused to look up, having her face covered by the hat that started this mess. No...it wasn’t the hat that started this. It was Noel who got herself into this. She could’ve just avoided that bounty hunter guild, and the mink would still be skipping around with her precious mallet.

Although things started to look grim for Noel, it doesn’t seem like she’s going to be meeting her maker just yet.

It appears that the aggressive rascal stopped in her tracks. Hesitantly, the mink peeked an eye out from behind the hat, and shyly looked up at the pirate. Why did she stop there? Was it something she said? Did the....eating the hat threat work!? Before Noel could speculate more, a third person entered the alley. Noel’s eye was now on this guy who she quickly recognized as a marine! Her eyebrow raised at this guy’s sudden appearance but it appears that he was here for Miku since she was a wanted gal after all.

Noel found herself looking back at Miku as she spoke to the Marine, making it very clear that she didn’t give two shits about what he was here for, which honestly was a little inspiring for Noel to hear. Then she quickly reminded Noel that they weren’t finish....

The mink gulped before saying, ”S-sur-“ Before she could finish, the rabbit was interrupted by a loud “KAW...KAW....” “Hmm?” Noel then looked up and saw a crow...a large crow about half the height of the mink, wearing....a scarf and a wintry hat? “What the...” The crow then swooped down towards Noel which caused the rabbit to jump a bit and let go of Miku’s cap. The crow’s eyes twinkled at the sight of the cap and took it into its talons before flying back up, its kaws turning somewhat into cackles. “Is it gone?”Noel had her hands over her head and eyes closed, not realizing what had just happened until she decided to peek up.

“....EHHHHHHHH!!!!”

“Hey! Get back here you over grown and warmly dressed turkey!!” Noel shot back to her feet, and started waving her fist at the crow almost as if she forgot the predicament she was just in. “I need that!!!” Noel started bouncing up and down in frustration, but stopped as her side started to ache again. She looked down and placed a hand to her side which caused her to wince, but she wasn’t going to let a little bruise get to her, not with her Cindy at stake!!

The mink then started to climb up the building that was still intact, maneuvering around similarly to before albeit slower because of the injury.

“Random Ass Crow”:
Miku E. Sato
Miku E. Sato

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:13 pm
Miku uses Kenbunshoku Haki to increase her reflexes.
Miku uses LT [Bum Rush] to increase her reflexes.
Miku uses HT [Glass Chin] on Lt. Richard Edwards. Roll 1A.
Miku uses UT [Punch] on Lt. Richard Edwards. Roll 1B.

Lt. Richard Edwards uses MT on Miku. Roll 2A.
Lt. Richard Edwards uses LT on Miku. Roll 2B.
Lt. Richard Edwards uses LT on Miku. Roll 2C.
Lt. Richard Edwards uses UT on Miku. Roll 2D.

NPC
NPC
Tracker

Name : Variable
Epithet : Variable
Height : Variable
Weight : Variable
Species : Variable
Faction : Variable
Crew : Variable
Ship : Variable
Crew Role : Variable
Devil Fruit : Variable
Bounty : Variable
Balance : Variable

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:13 pm
The member 'Miku E. Sato' has done the following action : Dice Roll

#1 'Reflex Check' : 12, 20

--------------------------------

#2 'Reflex Check' : 4, 5, 12, 6
Miku E. Sato
Miku E. Sato

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:59 pm
Meddling Kids:

An exasperated sigh escaped the unlucky marine lieutenant’s lips as he listened patiently to the Rascal’s threats. The girl, while diminutive in size, seemed to be as bloodthirsty and violent as stated in the reports on her. “You know I can’t do that, Miku.” Edwards said with a lilt to his voice that seemed to ooze lethargy. The Lieutenant pulled out a pair of iron tonfa from within his Marine coat, they seemed well worn and sturdy. “Ara ara… I guess we’re gonna have to do this the hard way."

Miku herself was simply narrowing her eyes at the bastard and hoping he would just wander off and leave her to her business. It wasn’t like she was hurting anyone! In the background a loose piece of the building crumbled and struck a random panicked civilian on the head. ‘Well, no one important…’ Miku thought to herself while someone else began screaming about how the local and only doctor was passed out with a head wound. “Someone get the doctor!” “That WAS the doctor!!!”

‘Shit.’ Was Miku’s only thought as the Lieutenant simply stared at her with an unamused look on his face. “Whatever, don’t say I didn’t warn you!” With that Miku immediately focused her Haki into her eyes to increase her reflexes [Kenbunshoku Haki] and then dashed straight for Lieutenant Edwards. [LT Bum Rush] getting right into his guard before he could even track her movement properly. “Wha-” was all he managed to say with wide eyes before Miku drove her right fist right up into his chin in a dirty uppercut [HT Glass Chin].
This completely stunned the Lieutenant who stumbled back reeling from the intense pain, he felt as if his jaw was completely broken and a few of his teeth had actually been knocked loose. Blood began pouring from his jaw as he tried to recover quick enough to counter attack, however the Rascal quickly punched him again on the side of the head actually dragging him to the ground and pounding his head against the alley’s dirty floor. With the resounding sound of his skull being fractured against the disgusting floor of the alleyway his eyes rolled into his skull and he was unconscious.

The Rowdy Rascal looked down at the Marine and spit on him, “I tried to warn you, now you’re gonna die alone in this alley.” The Rascal had crushed enough skulls with the force of her punches to know when it was fatal or not. The Lieutenant wasn’t going to be getting back up from that ever again. The man was silently gasping and his muscles began to spasm on the floor as his brain was hemorrhaging internally, eventually he simply stopped and blood began to seep from his mouth and nose.

With that, Lieutenant Richard Edwards was no more.

The Rascal let out a deep calming breath as the sudden rush of adrenaline was still pumping through her. “Now, where were we-” Miku said as she turned back to Noel to realize she was no longer there. It seemed the rabbit had slunk off while she was focused on dealing with Mr. Dead in an Alley. “Damn it… She couldn’t have gone far. Hopefully.” With that said the Rascal began to follow the sound of frantic screaming, caws, and what she thought could be the presence of Noel. She hadn’t perfected that aspect of Haki but it was better than nothing.

COMBAT TRACKERS:

This post has in-line assessment comments.Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:35 pm
Noel uses MT [Butt Kicks You!] on Random Ass Crow
Noel uses LT [The Gloves Come Off] on Random Ass Crow
Noel uses LT [Joybuzzer] on Random Ass Crow
Noel uses UT [Electro Headbutt] on Random Ass Crow

Random Ass Crow uses LT on Noel
Random Ass Crow uses LT on Noel
Random Ass Crow uses UT on Noel

Note:

Last edited by Noel B. Babs on Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
NPC
NPC
NPC
Tracker

Name : Variable
Epithet : Variable
Height : Variable
Weight : Variable
Species : Variable
Faction : Variable
Crew : Variable
Ship : Variable
Crew Role : Variable
Devil Fruit : Variable
Bounty : Variable
Balance : Variable

This post has in-line assessment comments.Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:35 pm
The member 'Noel B. Babs' has done the following action : Dice Roll

#1 'Reflex Check' : 11, 18, 19, 10

--------------------------------

#2 'Reflex Check' : 6, 5, 12
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:04 pm
As Miku and that high ranking marine are about to do battle, Noel had a little skirmish of her own she had to deal with! The rabbit mink scaled up the building to her right, bouncing, and swinging off of whatever she could get a good grip on. She was determined to get that cap back from that annoying crow who stole it for who knows what!

"Oooooo I'm going to have me some good ol bird stew tonight!" Noel claimed as she finally got onto the roof. "Not better than carrot stew, buttttt...." With a shrug, Noel chased after the crow which was still in sight. As if to mimic the brief chase Miku and Noel had, the crow began turning around and taunting the rabbit while it did that little "KaaawwKawKawKaw!" laugh of his! "Grrr..." the mink gritted her teeth. She wasn't going to let this crow get away, especially with the one thing she needed in hopes of getting her precious Cindy back!

At first, the Crow was pretty far ahead of Noel, but once it started to taunt her, the annoying ass bird unknowingly slowed himself down, which Noel very much noticed with a semi menacing grin on her face. "So ya like playing games, dontcha?" Once Noel was close enough, she jumped into the air in the direction of the crow who just now realized how close they were with a visible sweatdrop at the side of its face. "Well then, tag...." Noel removed one of her gloves, and clenched it in her hand as she rose her arm up. "...you're IT!" She then with a lot of force slammed her arm back down, smacking the mess out of that crow with her glove [LT The Gloves Come Off] which slammed the crow to the ground which it responded with a "GAWK!"

While the crow struggled to get back up, Noel landed in front of it as she slid her glove back on. Nobody knew why the rabbit's gloves were so strong, hell not even Noel knows and tries not to question it.

"D'aww. now I feels kinda bad..." Noel claimed with a frown on her face while watching the crow. "Here, lemme help ya out." With a smile, Noel held her hand out, appearing to want to help em up. The crow was skeptical at first, but with a sigh, he ended up grabbing Noel's hand with it's wing. "Nyeheh..." Now with a menacing grin which overshadowed that innocent smile, Noel gripped the Crow's wings much to his confusion, and let loose a jolt of electricity from her hand thanks to her electro ability, and shocked [LT Joybuzzer] the living crap out of that 'poor' bird! "Well ain't I a stinker." Noel grinned as she watched the crow's body spasm. Still, it managed to keep a firm grip on that cap which slightly annoyed Noel, but at this point, the fun she was having was far greater!

Even though she finished shocking the crow, Noel kept her grip on it, despite trying to break free from his tormentor's grasp while attempting to smack the rabbit with his other wing [LT Wing Smack] Missed which she simply dodged. "Hey, no need ta...butt out of our little playtime." Noel responded followed by a wink as she pulled the bird closer to her. The rabbit then swung her hip directly into the bird's stomach causing it to gasp for air, and his eyes to pop open while letting go of the thieving crow [MT Butt Kicks You] sending it flying towards the other end of the roof! "Nyeheheh, wait. Did that "butt out" line really work well here?" the mink started to ponder, placing a hand on her chin, and no longer paying attention to the crow. The bird groaned, slowly getting back up as it rubbed the top of its head with his feathery wing. He then glared at the mink that was making a fool out of him, and took to the skies, rushing at her! "Hm-WAAH!!" As Noel finally looked up, it was too late. The crow had headbutt [UT Birdy Headbutt] the Mink, causing her to take a few steps back, and nearly fall over.

"Why you..." The crow then attempted to strike Noel multiple times with his beak [LT Beak Barrage] Missed but every attempt was unsuccessful thanks to Noel's well timed dodges. She then managed to get a grip on the bird again, this time grabbing both his wings with her hands. "So ya like buttin heads do ya!?" As Noel said this, her forehead began to generate electricity while a smirk developed on her face while the crow tried struggling out of this, but to no avail. "Well then, allow me...ta BUTT IN!" With that quip...which she was a lot more confident with, Noel tilted her head back before swinging it forward, giving the crow an electrifying painful headbutt [UT Electro Headbutt] that caused the bird to crash to the ground as she let go of him! The bird's grip on the cap was now loose, and Noel nabbed it from him as the bird hesitantly got up and weakly flew off. "Don't be a stranga now!" Noel said with a wave before looking at the cap.

"Serves em right for tryna steal what I stole!"

COMBAT TRACKERS:
Miku E. Sato
Miku E. Sato

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:16 am
Meddling Kids:

Back in the Bar

The bar was a proper mess, shattered tables and chairs strewn about, windows smashed with bodies hanging out of them, there was a layer of fluids on the floor that was a mix of blood, vomit, booze, spit, and other substances that all mixed into a disgusting mixture. Standing in the middle of the bar stood Cedric and Wilder, back to back surrounded by Marines who had poured into the bar right as they finished off the last of the bar thugs.

“I hate to say it bu-” The taller brunette began to say before he was cut off by his shorter crewmate. “Called it.” Wilder finished while allowing his eyes to dart side to side, his hand slowly reaching for his metal staff that he used when fighting seriously, unlike Cedric who relied on his fists and legs alone. The female Marine from before had a superior smirk on her face as she knew she had the upper hand due to their numbers alone. The large Marine who originally accompanied her had just finished tossing out the last of the conscious vagrants and was by her side once again, grinning in excitement and cracking his knuckles.

“I want that one.” Wilder said with a feral smirk and excitement in his eyes as he challenged the buff marine by staring right back at him. Cedric simply sighed and looked at the numerous other marines who were ‘left’ to him. Sure none of them looked as tough as the monster staring down at Wilder but that didn’t make it any less a pain in the ass. “I hate you.” Was his response as the two split up to deal with their respective targets, all the marines charging forward in response.

The Alley

The Rascal jogged out of the alley, looking all around her before momentarily closing her eyes and blocking out the panicked screams of those around her. After sensing the general direction that Noel went she turned on her heel and began to run after the rabbit girl. Miku was much less angry, still annoyed and frustrated, but no longer seething. Crushing a dirty marine’s skull with her own fist had the tendency to be a great source of stress relief. Who knew?

As the short woman began to make some headway she began to overhear some cawing and familiar shouts before a sudden crashing sound. As Miku rounded a corner she was treated to a sight that she hadn’t expected. A crow was on the ground, HER hat in its beak, with Noel standing over it offering it a hand. Of course when the crow got shocked and retaliated weakly. It looked as if the two were actually fighting over her hat, how this situation had come to be Miku couldn’t even fathom. She simply stood in confusion looking as the crow actually manage to headbutt Noel.

‘This… This is just sad…’ Miku thought to herself as the two continued their brawl. It all ended, thankfully, with the crow flying off meekly and Noel celebrating with her hat in hand. The Rascal leaned against the corner of the building allowing the rabbit to have her moment. After a minute she decided to make herself known by coughing loudly into her fist to get Noels attention.

“As entertaining as that was to watch, I’d like my hat back. Now.” Miku said with no real malice in her voice but no room for mirth either. She then extended her gloved hand forward, palm up, expectantly. “Preferably before more damned Marines show up.” The Rascal urged in impatience in case the rabbit had any more bright ideas or tried to stall.

This post has in-line assessment comments.Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:15 pm
“Tch, those runts ain’t half bad.” the bulkier marine commented while the ensigns that poured into the bar surrounded the two meddlers. “You should let me have a crack at em.” The brutish Marine snickered, cracking his knuckles once more. “No.” was what the marine woman plainly said which immediately caused the big guy to sulk. “Aw come on, Commander! You know full well our boys are going to get trampled by these small fry....” The brute of a marine then gestured at the ensigns which led to all of them annoyingly glaring over at the man with a unionized, “HEY!!!”

The brute then returned his own menacing glare at the grunts which immediately caused them to whimper with another unionized, “SORRY SIR!”

“Sure, but I believe in experience through loss. How do you expect them to become better if you keep fighting all their battles for them?” The woman claimed, not taking her eyes off of those two boys who seem about ready to fight. “You just want to see them get their asses beat...” the man mumbled, leading the woman to chuckle lightly before glancing at the brute. ”...Maybe.”

“Not you too, Commander....” the ensigns groaned once again in union.

Peru Peru Peru Peru...

“Hm?” the lady marine’s den den went off. ”Yes? This better be impor-“ The woman fell silent, her smirk becoming more plain and a bit annoyed as the news of the lieutenant’s death was given to her. “Right...Resume your search for her.” she plainly ordered before hanging up. “What happen, ma’am?” the brute looked over to her curiously. The lieutenant quietly sat down on one of the stools behind her, glaring coldly at those two boys. “I’ve changed my mind....Go have your fun.” the lieutenant’s aggressive expression then morphed into more of a plain one as she crossed her arms. “Just make sure they’re still alive.”

”Oh ho? Works for me! This’ll be grand...” the brute grinned as he started to walk, carelessly stepping on unconscious bodies while the blond one started to dart after him.

~

“Nyeheheh!” Noel twirled around victoriously, holding the cap with both her hands towards the sky. “Who’s the best!? Noel’s the best!” the rabbit cheekily claimed, pointing at herself with her thumb with a smug grin. “That’s right, nobody gets one over on ol Busta Ba-“ Before she could continue, the mink was startled by an unexpected cough, causing her to nearly drop the cap but managed to hold on to it. “Ehhhhh...” Slowly, Noel turned around and was once again being stared down by that pint sized blue haired demon.

Miku didn’t appear as aggressive before but she was still very intimidating in the rabbit’s eyes. “Oh heeeeyyyy, you.” Noel snickered nervously as she took a step back. The rascal made it clear once more that she wanted her hat back and wasn’t going to take no for an answer. At first, Noel took a hesitant step back, still grinning nervously as she hugged the cap to her chest. “I...I mean I was going ta...but I....” she then glanced down at the cap and her grin disappeared. Noel wanted her mallet back no matter what, but this method started to not feel right. Intimidation aside, trying to bait this girl into a trap filled with bloodthirsty bounty hunters, getting her two pals caught up in a huge bar brawl was wrong, especially with how nice she treated the mink earlier.

“Just.....just...here!” Noel reluctantly walked up to Miku and instead of placing it in her hand, she placed it back on the pirate’s head before quickly backing up. She then gave Miku a shy grin while giving her a double thumbs up. “Looks better on ya than me anyways...heh...heh.” The rabbit took a few more steps back while keeping that pose before immediately turning around in an attempt to walk quickly away. It appears that it’s time to ponder another way to get her beloved Cindy back.

“Maybe I’ll just use some good ol TNT. Could never go wrong with that.” the mink mumbled.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Join Revival Dawn on Discord