Revival Dawn - One Piece RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Account

Latest topics
[Arc] [Rubeck Island Conquest][Part 2] Last Tango in Rubeck Today at 7:01 amMaxwell[Episode] A unusual meet upWed Apr 24, 2024 1:33 pmRaysha Valentine[Episode] [Transportation] A Grand OpeningMon Apr 22, 2024 3:00 pmSkoll[Board] Quest Requests and Quest GradingsSun Apr 21, 2024 11:24 pmGray[Market] [Shop] The Shop of DreamsSun Apr 21, 2024 11:19 pmGray[Episode] The Bloody ChamberSun Apr 21, 2024 12:31 pmNoah[World Event] A Fool's ErrandSun Apr 21, 2024 6:44 amYumiko[Market] [Trade] Trading ForumSat Apr 20, 2024 5:47 pmGray[Episode] Ancient Blood ArisesSat Apr 20, 2024 4:11 pmNaoki
Go down
Anonymous

L$cking Empty L$cking

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:39 am
So the title is met to say lacking for the purpose of this suggestion. What is lacking is the position of power bonus and requirement doesn't seem even.

For example, Celestial Dragons are known to have to assign Cipher Pol Agents.
https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Cipher_Pol

Here in the overview, you can see that CP-0 is assigned to Celestial Dragon
Wiki wrote:"CP-0 is known to the public, but are different from the other units in that they work directly for the World Nobles."

Plus in cannon, we have seen more examples of them aiding CD. Let not forget the heaven tribute which I guess you use it as
Income: +200% multiplier to base monetary quest rewards.

While in cannon these people were born into wealth yet they get paid upon each quest complete/ graded. Which doesn't make sense maybe have them starting Berries and discounts in the shop. We know for a fact that they paid greatly, and didn't have to do anything. Factoring that, and the requirement is CD worth the hassle? when the rewards aren't up to par.

Another example is Commander in Chief he or she is the second in command of the WG Marines yet he doesn't do everything a fleet admiral bonus allowed which is kinda weird.

My thing is why are they lacking in these bonuses but the requirements are so high to get. These are just examples

I enjoy the system just was curious about these things.
Gray
Gray
The Conqueror / Black Fist
[tracker=/t131-tracker-gray-starks#504]
Name : Gray
Epithet : "The Conqueror"; "Black Fist"
Height : 10'2" (310 cm)
Weight : 1043 lbs (473 kg)
Species : Cyborg Human
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Lurking Legend (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Role : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Bounty : [ber=r] 5,000,000,000
EXP Bonus : +0.20 (to all allies)
Income Bonus : +0.20
Shop Discount : -30%
Balance : [bel] 25,000,000,000
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[childofdestiny]][[freakofnature]]
[[punchoutguru]][[dulcetvirtuoso]]

[[improviseadaptovercome]]

L$cking Empty Re: L$cking

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:26 pm
One thing I will agree with is that Celestial Dragons should have some measure of command over CP-0. Though, I suspect that in canon, Cipher Pol likely has its own agenda which it pushes under the guise of serving the Celestial Dragons.

The rest I disagree with. The commander-in-chief is pretty much a ceremonious position after a Fleet Admiral retires to it. They basically have minimal actual control over the Navy.

Your income idea of granting people money for being a certain faction is something I'll never agree with. The income multiplier serves that purpose just fine. I don't want people to be sitting on their asses and still earn money for their characters just because they happen to be of a certain faction.

The reason why these positions are so hard to get is because they are highly influential positions when it comes to lore. So, I want the site's lore to be in the hands of players with talent and who've worked hard to earn said positions.
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:37 pm
Gray wrote:One thing I will agree with is that Celestial Dragons should have some measure of command over CP-0. Though, I suspect that in canon, Cipher Pol likely has its own agenda which it pushes under the guise of serving the Celestial Dragons.

The rest I disagree with. The commander-in-chief is pretty much a ceremonial position after a Fleet Admiral retires to it. They basically have minimal actual control over the Navy.

Your income idea of granting people money for being a certain faction is something I'll never agree with. The income multiplier serves that purpose just fine. I don't want people to be sitting on their asses and still earn money for their characters just because they happen to be of a certain faction.

The reason why these positions are so hard to get is that they are highly influential positions when it comes to lore. So, I want the site's lore to be in the hands of players with talent and who've worked hard to earn said positions.

Info Link
Here I read that in fact, CIC has great authority. I would say you would have to consider him a puppet of WG but more of a figurehead who carries the will of Im King. But in the public lighting as the Im King is unknown. Also on the money thing I was saying each island should give income to represent resources the island have to offer.

The owner shouldn't have to keep doing threads to earn more beli from an island they owned they are the king.... or queen.
Gray
Gray
The Conqueror / Black Fist
[tracker=/t131-tracker-gray-starks#504]
Name : Gray
Epithet : "The Conqueror"; "Black Fist"
Height : 10'2" (310 cm)
Weight : 1043 lbs (473 kg)
Species : Cyborg Human
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Lurking Legend (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Role : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Bounty : [ber=r] 5,000,000,000
EXP Bonus : +0.20 (to all allies)
Income Bonus : +0.20
Shop Discount : -30%
Balance : [bel] 25,000,000,000
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[childofdestiny]][[freakofnature]]
[[punchoutguru]][[dulcetvirtuoso]]

[[improviseadaptovercome]]

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:45 pm
Ah. Your point about the Commander-in-Chief's authority is fair and thus, I've added the Fleet Admiral commands to that position also. Thanks for that suggestion!

As for rewarding players simply for being a certain position - that's still a no from me. Because, based on your suggestion, players could potentially go inactive while still earning berries. I'd like players to earn berries for each quest completed, and the current income multiplier system works well with that requirement.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Join Revival Dawn on Discord