Revival Dawn is a role-playing forum set in an alternate universe of canon One Piece.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
The Halloween Contest is here! And with it comes the recruitment of quest graders! If you're interested in sharing a spooky story and/or becoming a quest grader, go sign up here! Happy spooking!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
NPC
Storm Forged Style I_vote_lcapStorm Forged Style I_voting_barStorm Forged Style I_vote_rcap 
Gray
Storm Forged Style I_vote_lcapStorm Forged Style I_voting_barStorm Forged Style I_vote_rcap 
Castor O. Nox
Anton La'croix
Baratel
Emi Roromiya
Tusk
Frenzy
Victor Abio
Ghost
Discord Server
Vote for Us
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Storm Forged Style

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mysti

Mysti

Tracker

Name : Mysti Manic Malice
Race : Human
Faction : New Revolutionary Army
Haki Level : 0
Attack (ATK) : 124
Defense (DEF) : 119
Reflex (RX) : 57
Willpower (WP) : 95
Level : 10
Experience Points : 1000
Berries : 3,050,000

Storm Forged Style Empty
PostSubject: Storm Forged Style   Storm Forged Style EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 8:10 am

Storm Forged Style

Fighting Style: Storm Forged Style
Weapon Utilization: Although the user can use any weapon in conjunction with this style, But it’s primarily used with either fists or hammers.
Description: a style created from the user's pent up rage and wrath, the user can lash out with the storm of their vengeance and wrath, leaving a trail of destruction behind the user, in the wake of their combat.

Toggled and Passive Abilities:
Storm Forged [Toggled]: by gathering the storm of their wrath, the user gains +10% Attack at the cost of 10% of their defense, as metal is strengthened by the process of forging it is also easier to shape and bend while being forged

Techniques

Light Techniques:

Medium Techniques:

Heavy Techniques:

AoE Techniques:

Last edited by Mysti on Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gray

Gray

Storm Forged Style Cool-t10
Tracker

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Race : Human Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Super Veteran (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haki Specialization : All
Haki Level : 9
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 5,000,000,000
Income Multiplier : +10%
Berries : 25,000,000,000
[baneoftheweak][childofdestiny][windcaller][punchoutguru]
[endgameboss]

Storm Forged Style Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storm Forged Style   Storm Forged Style EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 9:08 am

Very well done fighting style! I only caught one mistake! DoTs have a fixed duration of 5 turns, and it does not add to the technique's cooldown like stat morph durations do. The "duration:" field for techniques is only meant to be filled out stat morphs or the stat morph portion of hybrids.

For your HT DoT, Conductive Strike, the cooldown should be 5 turns and the duration should be left blank.

Thank you!

@Mysti wrote:

Storm Forged Style

Weapon Utilization: Although the user can use any weapon in conjunction with this style, But it’s primarily used with either fists or hammers.
Description: a style created from the user's pent up rage and wrath, the user can lash out with the storm of their vengeance and wrath, leaving a trail of destruction behind the user, in the wake of their combat.

Storm Forged [Toggled]: by gathering the storm of their wrath, the user gains +10% Attack at the cost of 10% of their defense, as metal is strengthened by the process of forging it is also easier to shape and bend while being forged

Techniques

Light Techniques:

Medium Techniques:

Heavy Techniques:

AoE Techniques:

Gray

Storm Forged Style Cool-t10
Tracker

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Race : Human Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Super Veteran (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haki Specialization : All
Haki Level : 9
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 5,000,000,000
Income Multiplier : +10%
Berries : 25,000,000,000
[baneoftheweak][childofdestiny][windcaller][punchoutguru]
[endgameboss]

Storm Forged Style Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storm Forged Style   Storm Forged Style EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 3:14 pm

Approved! Enjoy storm-forging the crap outta people.

@Mysti wrote:

Storm Forged Style

Techniques

Light Techniques:

Medium Techniques:

Heavy Techniques:

AoE Techniques:

Storm Forged Style
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Revival Dawn - One Piece RP :: Creation :: Character Creation :: Fighting Styles :: Non-Devil Fruits :: Approved-
Jump to: