Revival Dawn - One Piece RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Account

Staff List
ADMIN
"Hard pass."

MODS
"Buzz off."
"Give me more, I'll do it all."
"I can help you if you hold my bottle."
"I read the whole combat guide."
"I'm scared."
"I'm here to give you a makeover."

Go down
Nibbins De Chewi
Tracker

Name : Nibbins Devora Chewi
Epithet : Chimera Nurse
Height : 5'8
Weight : 143 lbs
Species : Human
Faction : Marine
Crew : FBS-35 Navy Division
Ship : LAVETRON
Crew Position : Captain/Doctor
Devil Fruit : Baku Baku no Mi (Munch-Munch Fruit)
Haki Level : 1
Hitpoints (HP) : 150
Attack (ATK) : 100
Defense (DEF) : 95
Reflex (RX) : 95
Willpower (WP) : 100
Level : 10
Experience Points : 1000
Berries Berries : 50,050,000
View user profile

LAVETRON Empty LAVETRON

on Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:52 pm

LAVETRON

Appearance

TBA

Ship Name: LAVETRON
Ship Class: Galleon
Ship Crew: FBS-35

Ship Description: LAVETRON has 2 independent bedrooms each with its own bed and 2 bigger bedrooms with sets of beds for the masses of the crew. The ship also has a standard marine kitchen that's big enough for multiple cooks to operate in and help out with. There is a single really big bathroom with several curtains to separate each part of the open tub for every person to have their privacy when taking a shower, however the captain has her own personal bathroom that allows her to take full baths.
The ship also has a designated meeting room with many accessories such as maps, antique weapons and the like with a round table for the higher ups in the crew to have a discussion at. At the bottom of the mast of the ship in a little compartment where a den den mushi can be held to recieve calls for the entire ship to hear.
The ship itself appears as your standard marine made galleon, with a figurehead that appears to be a woman with an athletic build, short hair and flexing her arms as she looks forward unmoved or phased by whatever's ahead of her. the figurehead appears 'naked' save for A big Star on her chest.

Combat Capabilities

Tier:Tier 1.
Hull: 200
Sails: 50
Cannons: 50

Mods: N/A.

Baltroy
LAVETRON Coolte12
Tracker

Name : Alice Baltroy Ronx
Epithet : Flying Dart
Height : 170 cm
Species : Human
Faction : New Revolutionary Army
World Position : Commander
Crew : Bonbon X
Ship : Wonderland Hatch
Crew Position : Captain
Haki Level : 5
Hitpoints (HP) : 265
Attack (ATK) : 290
Defense (DEF) : 300
Reflex (RX) : 355
Willpower (WP) : 330
Level : 72
Experience Points : 7225
Bounty : 300,000,000
Income Multiplier : +10%
Berries Berries : 594,800,000
[[baneoftheweak]][[bookworm]]
View user profile

LAVETRON Empty Re: LAVETRON

on Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:08 pm
Approved!

@Nibbins De Chewi wrote:

LAVETRON

Appearance

TBA

Ship Name: LAVETRON
Ship Class: Galleon
Ship Crew: FBS-35

Ship Description: LAVETRON has 2 independent bedrooms each with its own bed and 2 bigger bedrooms with sets of beds for the masses of the crew. The ship also has a standard marine kitchen that's big enough for multiple cooks to operate in and help out with. There is a single really big bathroom with several curtains to separate each part of the open tub for every person to have their privacy when taking a shower, however the captain has her own personal bathroom that allows her to take full baths.
The ship also has a designated meeting room with many accessories such as maps, antique weapons and the like with a round table for the higher ups in the crew to have a discussion at. At the bottom of the mast of the ship in a little compartment where a den den mushi can be held to recieve calls for the entire ship to hear.
The ship itself appears as your standard marine made galleon, with a figurehead that appears to be a woman with an athletic build, short hair and flexing her arms as she looks forward unmoved or phased by whatever's ahead of her. the figurehead appears 'naked' save for A big Star on her chest.

Combat Capabilities

Tier:Tier 1.
Hull: 200
Sails: 50
Cannons: 50

Mods: N/A.

Check out the crew!

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Join Revival Dawn on Discord