Revival Dawn is a role-playing forum set in an alternate universe of canon One Piece.

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
Gray
Possibly Useful Fun Thread Of Wheel Randomizers I_vote_lcapPossibly Useful Fun Thread Of Wheel Randomizers I_voting_barPossibly Useful Fun Thread Of Wheel Randomizers I_vote_rcap 
Fien X. Vane
Possibly Useful Fun Thread Of Wheel Randomizers I_vote_lcapPossibly Useful Fun Thread Of Wheel Randomizers I_voting_barPossibly Useful Fun Thread Of Wheel Randomizers I_vote_rcap 
KuroFaustĪ©
NPC
Drunk
Anton La'croix
Yumiko
Vilgefortz
Admin
Nobunaga
Discord Server
Vote for Us
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Possibly Useful Fun Thread Of Wheel Randomizers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Burton

Burton

Tracker

Name : Stan "The Man" Burton
Height : 6'2
Weight : 180
Race : Shandia/Human
Faction : Marine
Crew Position : Chef
Devil Fruit : Kyubu Kyubu no Mi (Cube-Cube Fruit)
Haki Level : 2
Hitpoints (HP) : 180
Attack (ATK) : 70
Defense (DEF) : 70
Reflex (RX) : 90
Willpower (WP) : 160
Level : 10
Experience Points : 1000
Berries : 6,050,000
[baneoftheweak]

Possibly Useful Fun Thread Of Wheel Randomizers Empty
PostSubject: Possibly Useful Fun Thread Of Wheel Randomizers   Possibly Useful Fun Thread Of Wheel Randomizers EmptyMon Nov 04, 2019 7:51 pm

I figured a fun way to leave things to chance if you are drawing a blank, give the wheel a good ol spin. Most of these things you can just google or find here.

https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Fighting_Styles

Anything custom you would have to make up, but this is to decide what kind of resistance in the sense of fighting styles that the boss or mini-boss would give ya.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burton

Burton

Tracker

Name : Stan "The Man" Burton
Height : 6'2
Weight : 180
Race : Shandia/Human
Faction : Marine
Crew Position : Chef
Devil Fruit : Kyubu Kyubu no Mi (Cube-Cube Fruit)
Haki Level : 2
Hitpoints (HP) : 180
Attack (ATK) : 70
Defense (DEF) : 70
Reflex (RX) : 90
Willpower (WP) : 160
Level : 10
Experience Points : 1000
Berries : 6,050,000
[baneoftheweak]

Possibly Useful Fun Thread Of Wheel Randomizers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possibly Useful Fun Thread Of Wheel Randomizers   Possibly Useful Fun Thread Of Wheel Randomizers EmptyFri Nov 08, 2019 10:39 pm

it's not perfect but for stat distribution ideas here is this wheel, let me know if i missed something

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Possibly Useful Fun Thread Of Wheel Randomizers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Revival Dawn - One Piece RP :: OOC :: Tavern-
Jump to: