Revival Dawn - One Piece RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Account

Latest topics
[World Event] A Fool's ErrandToday at 10:27 pmMoreau[Claims] Devil Fruit ClaimsToday at 8:51 pmRagnar[Advertisement] [Advertisement] Fate/Shards: AU Fate/stay night RPWed Mar 13, 2024 6:51 pmGuest[Arc] Dreams of Kings and Castles: Part III- Invocation Under StarlightThu Mar 07, 2024 4:24 amDoji[Episode] The Bloody ChamberMon Mar 04, 2024 5:22 pmNoah[Board] Quest Requests and Quest GradingsSun Mar 03, 2024 7:52 pmDoji[Tracker] Molly TohvThu Feb 29, 2024 10:47 pmMolly Tohv[Episode] Mink-staken IdentityWed Feb 28, 2024 8:51 amYumiko[Claims] Face ClaimsTue Feb 27, 2024 11:15 amGray
Go down
Anonymous

[Arc] Brand New Wave! Chapter 1 Empty [Arc] Brand New Wave! Chapter 1

This post has in-line assessment comments.Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:36 pm

Brand New Wave! Chapter 1
Quest [Arc]:

Music The sky was blue as can be, with a rising sun meeting a cobalt colored shimmering sea. It was a beautiful sight to truly behold. A journey awaited young Baratel who had been caught in a storm some hours ago at midnight, and washed ashore an island of tropical paradise. Clouds floated and passed by as noises of sailing ships filled an air. Unbeknownst to Baratel, a duel between notorious factions would take place before his own very eyes. However, for now at least, he slept a little longer and dreamed of adventure and battle, and..

Baratel: "Fooood! I need something to eat now!"

Baratel's Stomach: "Grrr! Grgle!"

His eyes would open wide upon awaking to a great hungry stomach. He felt weak and tired. Baratel could not remember very much of how he got to this tropical island, however, he would vaguely remember darkening clouds while he was last sailing the South Blue. Perhaps a storm caught him and his boat in some whirlwind and blew him off course to this place. Baratel could not recognize the island, so must be some place new to him he thought. He would focus more on exploring the island, but boy was a man starving and could get some grub right about now. Sadly, it would look like all his food aboard his boat must have got lost by the waves.

Baratel: "Damn, my food is all gone. This island have any gru-"

Ship Battle Sounds: "Kaboom! Cling! Clang! Kashaaaa, boom!"

Baratel: "Huh? Pirates and Marines? Wow, maybe they might be storing some food in their boats. I could check it out."

Said the young Pirate, wanting to look at the fight closer up and search for some food on board any of the ships. Rising from the sand to stand up on the tropical island beach where a battle would be present just some fifty meter from him, Baratel pat down his clothes. He felt excited but kinda bummed out about how badly beaten his sailboat got. It wasn't too bad though, he could probably sail it to the Pirate ship which was close enough to get to in a short bit. If anything, he can swim too. So, with a decision made on what to do, Baratel would crack his knuckles and hurry up!

Baratel: "Okay, let us go! I need me some grub now! This battle as well looks cool! Bahahahaha!"

Roared the blue haired Pirate, grabbing his sail boat and trying to stand it up to push back in the water. His sails luckily were not too beat up and torn, he could sail the way there to the Pirate Ship over there for sure! As he picked his sailboat up for a short sail, seagulls passed over his head and went "huuoh-huoh-huoh!". A bright late morning sun shone bright upon the beach and heated sea battle.
Anonymous

[Arc] Brand New Wave! Chapter 1 Empty Re: [Arc] Brand New Wave! Chapter 1

This post has in-line assessment comments.Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:39 pm
Setting the time back some...

Noel found herself walking down the docks of an island not too well-known. The mink decided to do a bit of exploring away from her crew just for the hell of it. She was use to traveling about alone so this wasn’t anything new to her. A storm had recently passed by and there were many different ships docked here, some here to wait the storm out.

“Hmm..hm..hmm.” The rabbit hummed cheerfully to herself as she continued walking, her brown clown like shoes squeaking with every step. Her mallet which she named Cindy rested strapped to her back and her hands rested behind the back of her head. Normally, Noel would get herself into some shenanigans right about now, but things just felt...boring at the moment. She was also starving which was distracting as well. Her stomach growled once more, causing the rabbit to stop in her tracks and look down at her belly, growling back at it in retaliation.

“Oh quiet down, won’tcha!” she demanded before stomping on the ground, which came off way less threatening due to the squeaking. “I’ll find ya somethtin to shut ya up.” The mink patted her stomach as she looked around before focusing on the ships. She squinted her eyes at the sight of a particular ship that had some people hulling crates in. Some of them had pictures on the side of them, most likely indicating what they were containing.

Ignoring the more dangerous crates with things like ammunition and cannonballs drawn on the side of them, Noel’s mouth gaped open at the sight of some of the boxes labeled with pictures of meats, fruits, but her eyes started to beam at the what appeared to be a picture of...a CARROT on the side of one of them. “Nyeheheh looks like we hit the jackpot aye, ole friend?” Noel grinned before patting her stomach again. She then extended her rubbery like arms courtesy of her devil fruit powers out to a pole nearby the ship and gripped onto it before pulling herself in while making sure not to bring attention to herself from that ship.

Noel casual leaned against that pole whistling, waiting for the right opportunity to sneak in. Once it appeared that no one else was hulling anything in, Noel stretched her leg out towards the entrance before casually retracting the rest of her body over and marched onto the ship.

”This’ll be just a quick in an out...What could go wrong!!?”

Present...

“WAAHH THIS IS VERY WRONG!!!”

The ship Noel snuck upon was taking part in a big ship battle! Noel was at the bottom of the ship, but the various explosions still rattled that area. “No no no no, how did I end up in this mess!? Me of all rabbits!” Noel claimed, her gloves hands on the sides of her face as she shook her head. “Of all things....they mock me with this!!” It appears that Noel wasn’t paying the ship battle and various people shouting above level any mind. She sat there in defeat in front of an open crate, the one with the carrot symbol...which turned out to be a carrot cake. “Carrots and cakes are meant to be enjoyed SEPARATELY!” The mink groaned as she pushed the crate away with her stretched out foot to the other side of the room like a pouting child.

“This day can’t get anymore crappy...” Noel mumbled, crossing her arms as she retracted her leg back, the battle between the pirates and marines still ongoing.
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:29 pm

His boat standing up along the beautiful beach shoreline, Baratel were to push it into the water and leap up onto it with an excited grin. He adjusted the sails and went forth, for food and a battle! However, the young Baratel was not looking to get into the clash himself. Really he just wanted a bite to eat without having to search for his own food and bear the pain of a hungry stomach. His stomach grumbled while sailing along the waters to the boat and would be a pain. Welp, just in a short bit now Baratel will have his hands upon some grub to chow down and replenish himself. Ocean waves rolled along the blue waters, making sailing a little hard but not too difficult for Baratel and his small sailboat. He would inch closer in to the ship and see a part of the vessel he can can climb up to get on its main deck.

Baratel: "Ahoooy, mateeey~! Bahahaha!"

Roared the blue haired wildling, taking ahold of a rope on his sailboat that lucky for him did not get washed away by the storm he assumed he got caught in last night. As he would come to the Pirate Ship in a clash with the Marines, the young Pirate could not help but smile. This was perhaps his first time seeing a battle of Pirates versus Marines ever in his life beside small glances from shores of his hometown. A great feeling of zeal welled up within him, spurring his soul. If he died, so be it. At least he would do what he loved doing, exploring and just following his heart and spirit of dreams.

Crewmate A: "Hey is that just me or did I hear a voice behind us, guys!?"

Crewmate B: "Focus on the battle, Barry! For fucks sake! You are going to get us killed!"

Marine A: "Shalt you all be turned in for your crimes, men? Just surrender!"

Yelled the Pirates and Marines, clashing with one another and blasting cannons. It was getting intense, but would be a prime opportunity for Baratel to leap upon board and sneak into the lower decks. He would ring his rope around a piece sticking out from the main deck and make sure the rope had a tight grip on it, then proceed to climb up the side of the boat wavering around, in a battle. Baratel's feet would clack against the wooden ship side as he climbed up. He were to go through an open window in the top deck of the ship, and make his way in. Roars and screaming would be echoing throughout the ship. They fought damn hard, and Baratel could respect it. However, he was here for a quick bite to eat from his fellow Pirates.

Baratel: "Now, where should they be stashing the food? Bottom deck?"

Whispered the blue haired boy, finding stairs leading to a lower deck of the ship. He would quickly step down, and find a door which seemed to be where the ship's food lied. Smiling, he would open the door to the boat in hopes of there being food to be eaten. Baratel would not take too much now, he was not a greedy Pirate, just a damn hungry one.

Baratel: "After this, I will take a peek at the fighting up stairs, that'll be cool to see! Bahaha!"
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:24 pm
“Ehhh...” Noel continued to stair at that crate of carrot cake from across the room annoyingly with her arms still crossed. The rabbit mink loves carrots, and she loves cakes....not so much a fan of them being mixed together. Noel could’ve kept this unnecessary pouting going all day if she weren’t interrupted by the growl of her stomach once more which led her to sigh in defeat. “Yeah yeah I hear ya.”

Noel bounces back up on her feet and started walking towards a crate with some fruit symbols on it. The ship she stowed away on continued to shake from the battle that the mink was unaware of going on along with the constant shouting of the people above. “Oi pipe it down up there!” Noel yelled, waving her fist towards the ceiling. Whether anyone up there heard her or not is currently unknown, but it was unlikely as the pirates were pretty occupied.

After taking a few steps, the mink had finally made it to the crate and opened it. It wasn’t carrots, but still anything is better than that cursed carrot cake in Noel’s eyes.

Before the mink was a crate filled with various kinds of fruits which caused her to chuckle lightly at the “treasure” she has found. ”Bon appetit, mon ami.” she whispered to herself, and was just about to grab something out, but quickly froze in her tracks as she heard footsteps, her floppy rabbit ears sticking up in the process. The steps sounded closer compared to the noise above...and was inching towards the direction of the door. “Bwaah!” In a panic, Noel accidentally dropped the crate she was going to dig into, dropping its fruity contents all over the ground before hiding behind said fallen crate, not bothering to try and pick it up.

Was it one of the pirates on this ship? Have they come to investigate her shouting earlier!? How many were coming!? Was she going to have to give them a wallop or two with her mallet?!?!

The door finally opened, and the mink peeked from her hiding spot, making sure to lower her ears the best she could so she couldn’t be found so easily. It appeared to be some boy with blue hair who at first glance looked to be around the rabbit’s age. Still, she assumed he was member of this ship and if he found her out, Noel would probably have a fight on her hands.

Didn’t stop her from sneakily picking up an apple from the ground and steadily munch on it while she observed.
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:55 am

Music A creak of a door sounding as the young blue haired boy would waltz up into the storage room, someone would hide away quickly. However, this Baratel did not know about. Baratel would smile wide upon entering the room where all the delicious food is stored, licking his lips and rubbing his hands happily together. A smile of delight and laughter brightened the scene while he stepped in to grab a bite of some of the spilled apples and other assortment of fruits. Baratel wiggled his fingers, nearing closer to the tantalizing sight of juicy fruits and food. He grinned, likely getting awfully close to the bunny girl who was hiding, unbeknownst to himself.

Baratel: "I got you.. now! Bahahaha!"

Baratel: "My sweet fruit!"

Yelled out the hungry boy, biting into apples while peeling a banana to munch on in excitement, before then noticing an open crate with a carrot cake of all things inside of it. His eyes lit up in glee for what was found! He would decide to not eat it however, tempted to but not falling into his temptations, for a strong mind made a strong body. Baratel took his diet seriously. He needed to get stronger, and cake was only going to ruin his diet towards his goal of that.

Baratel: "Man, this cake sure looks good but grandpa would want me to be strong and not mess up my diet now."

He would look down at the cake, sad but knowing it is for his best and to have the willpower to resist. Baratel would look around for something else. "Wait, is that m-meat!?" Barrels of meat in the corner of his eye, he would immediately put a little of the meat in his backpack with some apples and vegetables, and begin to run out the storage room but would suddenly trip over a fallen over barrel.

Baratel: "Oof! Agh cmooon! What is this barrel doing here!? I w- oh, hello there.."

Said the blue haired boy, finding his eyes upon what appeared to be a pink bunny girl hiding. What is a bunny doing here? He had no idea but hopefully she was no nakama of this here Pirate crew. If she was, him coming in and taking food would likely not sit well with her...

Baratel: "Y'don't happen to be a Pirate aboard this here ship, now do ya..? If so, I will never return this food! Bahaha! Fight me for it, if you want it for yourself!"

Baratel: "Otherwise, I will be along my merry way now, maaa'm!"

Said the boy with a tiny bag of all kinds of foods. He may be a dirty robber but certainly not one who left his victims dirt poor. Baratel would smile with a face of courage and excitement at the girl he would lay his shining eyes upon.
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:19 pm
Noel laid there hidden behind the crate, silently observing this fellow trespasser who she assumed was one of the pirates of this here ship. The rabbit was not sure what her plan of action was if this guy managed to find her. Hell, now that she thought about it, Noel didn't actually have a plan in case she was caught red handed stealing from this crew! Noel's half assed plans always seem to get her into some sort of predicament, yet she seems to never learn from them. One of this mink's many faults, but it wasn't like she exactly hated putting herself into these situations.

The rabbit was just about to take another small bite out of her apple until she noticed the guy approaching her location! Quickly, she hid the rest of her face behind the crate, dropping her fruit in the process much to her dismay. She pulled her rabbit ears down to each side of her face before stretching them further to cover her mouth. The poor rabbit's heart started to pound harder as the footsteps grew closer and closer. 'Errr if he sees me, he's probably gonna  call his boys on me...' Noel thought to herself, predicting that there will be a fight on her hands, and what's worse, she'll have to fight on an empty stomach!!

The moment Noel heard the guy her ears shot right back up as her eyes widened. "Okay then...." the rabbit whispered as she slowly went for her mallet on her back. Maybe if she gave the boy a quick bonk on the noggin, she could get out of this scott free...while grabbing some of the food of course.

Hopefully she wouldn't go overboard and try to flatten the stranger...

"H-huh?" Noel immediately stopped in her tracks at the next words to escape this blue haired fellow's mouth. She then sneakily peeked back out to see that the guy was just partaking in the fruits she spilled on the ground. Noel's ears lowered in relief as a silent sigh escaped her mouth. Looks like she was in the clear for now. Noel just went back to silently watch this guy get his grub on with a look of curiosity on her face that would slowly morph into one of disgust as she overheard him praising that ABOMINATION of a cake! She quietly stuck her tongue in the guy's direction to further express her hatred for that unholy spawn before sinking back behind the crate fully. "Well, other than having piss poor taste, he doesn't seem to be much of a threat...Maybe I could just sneak out of one of those windows and march down the docks like nothin happened." Noel quietly mused to herself while nodding, still under the impression that this ship never left despite being very obviously wrong.  

But while she quietly plotted to herself...

THUD!

As the blue haired kid tripped over her hiding spot Noel nearly bounced a bit and fell on her rear next to the guy from being caught off guard. Normally that would've stung a little, but stuff like falling didn't really hurt Noel anymore, but it didn't stop her from rubbing the side of her hip like it did from force of habit.  "Ahh...uh oh..." Noel's eyes were locked onto the boy's in a standstill. Welp, there goes her "stealth." She was expecting him to call for his crewmates, but was completely taken off guard at what he said next, causing Noel to tilt her head an raise an eyebrow. So.....this guy isn't apart of this ship? Or at least that what the rabbit gathered. Just another stow away here for some grub. "Well actually I...." Noel raised a finger up, and was just about to tell the teen the truth, but the a sneaky little idea struck her, causing the mink to smirk as she put her finger down.

"Nyeheh, well well weeelllll. I can't say that me and the boys take too kindly to...trespassers." Noel got right back onto her squeaking feet and started to circle the boy like a shark with some distance from him to make sure he didn't try anything funny. "Ya got guts, kiddo. Would hate to see em splattered all over the floor. I'll tell ya what. If you surrender all of the food you've stolen from the-I mean US, I will consider not rattin on ya. Throw in yer own stuff as well if ya want to seal the deal." She then stopped circling the guy and stretched her rubber like arms out towards him in an attempt to clench onto his shoulders, and reel herself towards him with her feet barely touching the ground.

"Sooooo, how's about it!?" the rabbit grinned deviously with a wink as she stopped in front of her "prey."
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:38 am

Music Sounds of Pirates and Marines clashing were to fill the boat with clinging and clanging. It were to appear both sides were still going hard against one another. While this occurred, an interaction between a blue haired robber and a pink haired bunny rabbit began downstairs in the lower decks. It were to be an exchange of deceit and a face of valiancy, with the bunny rabbit seemingly trying to trick the young boy. However, a deceitful lie proved to reap nothing in the face of the fierceless. It only was an empty threat with no action to back it up. Baratel were to stand up on his feet after falling, and give a big and hardy laugh as he stared at the girl who circled him, before stopping before his very eyes. The blue haired boy gave her a smile, and would stare at her back.

Baratel: "Bahahahaha! You are funny! If you care for this stuff, face me and take it from me! I am only taking a little bit!"

He would raise his fist up into the air slowly, smiling, looking at his bunny friend. Before then making a pointing finger at the cieling of this lower deck. He would grin, and ask the bunny girl a question. "Why aren't you up there helping your mates fight?" The young ship robber asked, curious why she was not helping her mates fight Marines off.

Baratel: "I will be on my way now. Tell em my name if you want! It is Coup D. Baratel! Thanks for the food. Bahaha!"

Blue haired Baratel said, stepping to the side and walking past the bunny rabbit girl who for some reason was hiding out in the lower deck instead of helping her mates out. He would step out of the room and begin walking up to the main deck of the ship, eager to see the battle.
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:38 pm
It appears that Noel's empty threat has fallen on deaf ears. The blue haired boy didn't appear phased at all, and laughed in the rabbit's face! "...Are all folks with blue hair this cheeky?" Noel mumbled to herself as she let go of the guy's shoulders, backing up a bit. Noel crossed her arms, and pouted a little at the smiling guy. Getting into an actual fight right now wasn't in this rabbit's agenda today, so she wasn't keen on her little plan failing like that.

"W-well that's a little bit too many! We have ta feed uhh like a dozen...hundred starving people up there ya know! Those poor, poor famished scallywags..."

Noel placed a hand on the top of her head, closing her eyes in a dramatic fashion, or at least as dramatic she could get while the blue haired boy asked Noel a pretty important question. "Wait...fight?" Noel muttered again, opening one eye before opening the other. She then glanced up at the ceiling, finally paying more attention to that noise that going on in the background this whole time.  "Huh...guess they weren't throwin a party." The mink placed a hand under her chin and pondered more on this fight. She wondered who these pirates were fighting against. Other pirates? Certainly not outside of the realm of possibility.

The rubber rabbit brought her attention back to the boy who introduced himself in a cocky fashion. "Baratel..." Noel repeated, before snickering lightly at the first four letters of his name. "Pfft...Bara..." Noel placed a hand over her mouth to contain her childish laughter. "Oh, wait a sec!" the rabbit stopped her snickering and was just about to follow Bara up the stairs before catching a glimpse of that....EVIL cake at the corner of her eye. Noel quickly took the mallet from her back and stretched it all the way to the crate with both hands before promptly smashing it and that damned abomination to pieces! With a satisfied sigh, Noel retracted her arms and placed the mallet on her back before following that Coup guy upstairs, wanting to see this battle as well.

The moment she reached the top, Noel would see the chaos that's ensuing...and the fact that she was now on a whole other island!

"Wha-Where the hell am IIIIIIIII!?!?!"
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:35 pm

Music A rocking ship would sway the bodies of all aboard, fighting against the Marines. More than half of the Pirates of the crew were to fall to the armada of Marines. It were to look like the battle was coming to a close, and the fight was almost done. However though, a team of Pirates of the crew would persist fighting valiantly for their freedom. Blades from the clashing groups would cling and clang, trying to defeat the wounded group of Marines. Little did any of the Pirate know while fighting the Marines, they stood almost no chance. Backup of Marines had been called to the battle by a den den mushi of an officer seeing his numbers drop.

Officer Murasaki: "Push forward! Surround these scum and take them down!"

Marines: "Yes, sir!"

Conversed the Marines to each other while they began to tighten their units around the Pirates yet taken care of. Further blood would be spilt on the deck of the ship, though minimal as it seemed these Pirates were able to fight back the group of Marines fairly well. A smaller team of lower ranked Marines would throw the captured Pirates onto the vessel of the Marines, quickly then returning to the fight to assist their struggling comrades. All while, the leader of this group of Marines stood commanding his crew aboard the ship of the Marines'. This is what Baratel and his new bunny friend were to witness upon first arriving. Baratel would look in amusement, sneaking off soon after seeing some action. However, upon attempting to sneak off back to his boat attached to the Pirate ship by rope, a shot were to sound, followed by a shout.

Marine C: "Hey! There are some more Pirates over here!"

Roared out a Marine with a gun pointed at both Baratel and Noel, seeing both of the Pirates just enter the main deck of the ship. "Oi! Oi! Watch that gun of yours now!" Yelled out Baratel, annoyed the Marine would fire his gun at him upon just first stepping foot upon the main deck. He did not expect everyone or at least mostly everyone on the crew of Pirates to be captured so soon. It was looking like Baratel's first clash with the famous Marines were to take place here and now. Baratel only wanted to spectate the Pirate and Marine clash, then leave, however, it were to seem things would not go as smoothly as he initially planned. "Welp, a fight it is then." the blue haired Pirate thought.

Officer Murasaki: "Capture them all!"

Baratel: "I just wanted to look at you all fight but I guess I have no choice but to be in the fight now myself, huh? Bahaha! It seems I should of expected as much!"

Said aloud Baratel, dashing up to his opponent pointing a gun at him and quickly jabbing his equipped arm to have him loosen his grip. Baratel were to follow his jab up with an uppercut which would throw his enemy meters away from impact, leaving a cloud of smoke where the uppercut had land. Baratel were to no longer be smiling or laughing, focusing now on fighting his opponents in front of him. Pirates still fighting Marines, they would see a boy of a blue haired head dash from out of the shroud of smoke rapidly dispersing.

Pirate A: "Oi fellas, who is that kid!? We have a new cabin boy or something!?"

Baratel: "I am no cabin boy! I am just a small pirate thief!"
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:21 pm
Noel once again had her hands upon her cheeks as she panicked. Just how long was the mink on this ship!? She could've swore that this pirate ship was still docked on that other island, but now it was here, and freaking doing battle with marines! Her eyes then locked onto the ongoing battle, the marines appearing to overpower these poor pirates, but Noel wasn't too concerned about that. "Ahhh, just settle down Noel. Maybe these folks have a spare boat I could kindly "borrow." the rabbit claimed with a light snicker, just as Baratel was plotting to sneak off.

The rabbit was just about to sneak off in the opposite direction of the blue haired pirate until the two were stopped by some marines, causing Noel to freeze in her tracks! "Ahh come on! Was it my shoes?" she questioned, referring to her failed sneaking attempt. She then turned towards the gun pointing marines with a squeaky stomp of her foot which was mostly overshadowed by the various sounds created by the battle! Just like Bara, Noel didn't seem too bothered by firearms being aimed at her, but that was due to other reasons. "Woah!" It then appeared that one of the marines attempted to shoot at the blue haired lad, prompting Noel to stretch her rubber like arm out in front of him which would cause the bullet to bounce right off of her and back towards the marine who luckily threw himself out of the way!

"Nyeheh...You should really watch out for those things..." the mink said before retracting her arm. "They'll put a hole riiight through yer noodle." Noel added casually as she pointed towards her head. "What in the..." "Did you see that!?" "She ain't human." "She's a rabbit you dumbass!" "Sh-she's a devil fruit user!" were among the many things some of the marines who witnessed this would say.

Still, it appears that this wasn't going to stop their attempt at capturing the mink and the blue haired one. "You are a piece of work..." Noel commented with a small grin as she watched Bara run off to join in the fight. Guess the two really didn't have a choice now. The marines saw them as pirates...which they weren't exactly wrong about, so now a scrap was underway!

Suddenly, Noel found herself surrounded by a group of marines, each holding guns which caused the rabbit to sigh. "Listen, I know I'm cute as a button and all, but huddlin around me really ain't necessar-" "Fire!!" the marines interrupted and began blasting at the girl, but all of bullets would bounce right off of her, some of them even hitting the very marines that fired them, causing them to fall over! "Pffft, love when that happens." As Noel said that, she stretched out one of her legs, and kicked one of the marines who were still standing to the other side of the ship, and as she retracted it, she stretched her arms out all the way to the mast of the ship while some soldiers were trying to rush at her. She then quickly retracted herself to the top of the mast with a wink, causing those marines to crash into each other!

"You guys are no fun!" Noel claimed as she stretched her face out with her hands, and stuck her tongue out to taunt the marines. The ensigns who appeared to get frustrated all pointed their rifles at the mink, preparing to fire. "Hmm and lack brains too it seems." The rabbit mink then pulled her mallet from behind her and clenched it with both hands, her playful grin turning a tad bit more sinister. "Ready or not..." Noel then jumped off of the mast as the marines began shooting at her. "Here comes da BUSTA!!" The destructive rabbit then landed in the middle of the marines, slamming her mallet onto the ground which damaged the ship a bit as well as creating a small shock wave that sent those marines flying back!
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:47 pm

Music Seagulls cawing while flying in the warm ocean air, the clanging of both factions would ring louder as the two new Pirate rookies would enter the heated brawl, guns blazing violently! Baratel were to strike a Marine with a powerful and impactful uppercut that would knock him out, and continue on fighting other Marines in his path to the man who appeared to be leading them. While the young Pirate did this, Noel the bunny rabbit mink began her a toon like brawl fighting a team of Marines firing a barrage of bullets at her. Baratel quick on his feet, he dodged incoming slashes from Marines as he let his fists power through his emissaries, somehow just being able to fight head to head with armed men. Baratel truthfully never had fought men armed with swords very often, however, he had often practiced dodging attacks from frightening animals on Baterilla. It wasn't that he was surprised, but he seemed to have underestimated his abilities he honed on Baterilla with his grandpa and frequent interacting with the animals native to the tropical island.

Baratel: "Horah! Hrah!"

Roared the wild Pirate, punching out any of the Marines that would attack him with their cutlasses or even stood near him. Bullets would run through quickly through the air for the blue haired young Pirate, however, he were to stay on his toes and move quickly around to hinder the aim of the gun wielder. Baratel was far more fit when it came to fist fighting than most people. After clearing some of the Marines around him, it would seem the Pirates who had been struggling would begin to fight back again on equal terms with the small brigade of Marines. Baratel with some room to move, would look over to the bunny rabbit mink who was fighting those Marines. He had not seen much of what she did but it seemed she was far stronger than she acted upon first meeting her. Baratel would laugh.

Baratel: "Bahaha! Now, what was all that hiding for!? You are strong, aren't ya!?"

Said aloud Baratel, while dodging an attack from a Marine on his right, then knocking him down with a hard punch. He would notice for a second though the odd stretchy skin she had when she would stretch out her face and stick her tongue out, taunting the Marines who were frustrated fighting her. Baratel could not help but wonder what that was just now, probably a weird trait.

Baratel: "Hey men, let us take back those friends of yours!"

Pirates: "Yaaaar! Let us get them back!"

Blue haired Baratel yelled out to the surviving Pirates who would come back to the fight with the help of Baratel and that silly rabbit mink. He would try to get the Pirates aboard the Marine ship right beside the Pirates' ship connected by a gangway and ropes. Marines on their ship noticing the Pirates coming back from near defeat, would fret that they may be in trouble and begin to try and remove the gangway and ropes out from betweent the two ships. Baratel would quickly sprint however, and go to stop them, leaping off of a high point on the Pirate ship onto the Marine vessel over the bridge of ocean between the two ships. He would cock his arm back while in the air, and punch a Marine down onto the floor of the deck who would be trying to remove rope tied to the Pirate ship used to cross over onto it.

Baratel: "Feather Jaaaab!"

Officer Murasaki: "Who are these two!? Shoot them down! The bunny and blue haired boy!"

Officer Murasaki:
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:38 pm
Noel activates her “Loony Brawler” Toggle (+20% Reflex, -20% Defense)
Noel uses MT [Nice to Feet you!] on Captain Murasaki
Noel uses LT [Rubba Kick] on Captain Murasaki
Noel uses LT [Rubba Punch] on Captain Murasaki
Noel uses UT on Captain Murasaki
NPC
NPC
NPC
Tracker

Name : Variable
Epithet : Variable
Height : Variable
Weight : Variable
Species : Variable
Faction : Variable
Crew : Variable
Ship : Variable
Crew Role : Variable
Devil Fruit : Variable
Bounty : Variable
Balance : Variable

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:38 pm
The member 'Noel B. Babs' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'Reflex Check' : 15, 2, 9, 6
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:58 pm
Noel stood there with mallet in hand, placing the top of it onto the ground, folding her arms on top of it as she rested her chin on her arms, looking at all of the marines she had just knocked out cold. "D'aww they look kinda cute all sprawled out on da ground." the mink mused to herself before snickering lightly. She then turned her attention to Baratel who appeared to be having one hell of a time himself, even able to find enough time to throw a little compliment the rabbit's way!

"Aww shucks, you're not bad yourself...Bara...Nyeheh..." Noel yelled out, but whispered the last part. That nickname was definitely going to stick to the sneaky little rabbit, but for all the wrong reasons.

Noel did mean what she said however. Just from watching, the mink could tell this blue hair lad was no pushover! Hell, he even showed strong signs of it back when she attempted to intimidate him, but at first Noel just thought he wasn't the brightest crayon in the crayon box. She then gave an impressed whistle before muttering, "Kinda reminds me of the cap'n." Her smile then grew more as she watched Baratel leading this crew who temporarily lost their morale onto the marine ship as if they were his own. He even has the whole leader thing down it seems. The mink was definitely impressed, but was still convinced that Miku is the best in the world!

"Wha-" Noel's moment of admiration was then cut short at the sound of someone barking orders on the marine ship, causing her to raise one of her floppy ears up to hear better. "What's with all the ruckus?" Noel asked herself before stretching herself back to the top of the mast to get a better look. As she did this, one marine came rushing towards the rabbit from behind, yelling with a cutlass in hand. Luckily, Noel managed to get herself to the top before the straggler could get her, but unfortunately for the marine, he couldn't stop himself in time and ended up running himself off of the ship and into the water with a Wilhelm like scream!

Now at the top of the mast, Noel had her eyes set on the marine ship where those orders being barked out could be heard. "Hmmmm." The rabbit cupped her hands, leaving enough of a gap, and placed them against her eyes as if she were looking through binoculars. It didn't really help much...or at all, but she did manage to spot who appeared to be the one in charge of these justice shouting weirdos. "Bingo." With a grin on her face, Noel lowered her hands to her mouth, preparing to shout. "HEEEEY, PIPE IT DOWN WONTCHA!?!" The mischievous rabbit then lifted one of her legs up and quickly stretched it all the way to the other ship thanks to her rubber like body, kicking the poor unsuspecting marine officer straight in the chest [LT Rubba Kick]! Then with a sly giggle, Noel retracted her leg, and started to twist her arms around until they looked spring like. "Maybe I should join in on the fun." Noel commented, her grin turning a bit more menacing as she placed her hands down on the surface of the mast, pushing her rubber arms down like a spring, before bouncing up, using the force of her arms to send her flying up, and to the other ship!

Marines who were retreating back, and even some of the pirates were distracted by the rabbit's little stunt, some more dumbfounded than others. "That rabbit's gonna end up killing herself!" "Is she crazy!?" "What the hell is she!?" were among the things being shouted out by both factions while Noel was on a collision course to the deck of the marine ship. Normally a stunt like this would be fatal, but to Noel this was all just a game. "Here I coooomeee!" the rabbit yelled as she managed to land feet first onto the deck, but didn't stop there. She began to repeatedly bounce off of her feet, and head in a very similar fashion to a slinky going down a flight of stairs all the way until she reached the marine officer. "Ta Da!" is what Noel would yell out as she landed back on her feet, managing to bash the bottom of the officer's chin with her head in the process [UT]....which was completely accidental on her part. "Oh, hi there! Name's Noel!" the mink said before grabbing onto one of the captain's shoulders, raising a leg up once again. "Tis a pleasure to FEET ya!" Noel added with another cheeky grin as she started to kick Murasaki's chest and stomach multiple times [MT Nice to Feet You] before letting go, and bouncing away from the marine captain to gain some distance.

"Nyeheh..." Noel started to comically wind up one of her arms, gaining momentum before stretching it out forward with enough speed and force to deliver a strong rubbery punch aimed at the officer's face [LT Rubba Punch]!

COMBAT TRACKERS:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Join Revival Dawn on Discord