Revival Dawn is a role-playing forum set in an alternate universe of canon One Piece.

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
NPC
Impies and q's I_vote_lcapImpies and q's I_voting_barImpies and q's I_vote_rcap 
Emi Roromiya
Anton La'croix
Yumiko
Becky NeverDie
Gray
Diana Melvi
Acacia
Yaksha
Castor O. Nox
Discord Server
Vote for Us
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Impies and q's

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bang

Bang

Tracker

Name : Bangzaros D. Skullsplitta
Epithet : 囚人 Shūjin no Bang
Height : 287 cm
Weight : 160 kg
Faction : Marines
Crew : -
Ship : -
Crew Position : Captain
Devil Fruit : Uzu Uzu no Mi (Swirl-Swirl Fruit)
Haki Level : 3
Hitpoints (HP) : 200
Attack (ATK) : 85
Defense (DEF) : 65
Reflex (RX) : 65
Willpower (WP) : 200
Level : 10
Experience Points : 1000
Berries : 50,000
[childofdestiny]

Impies and q's Empty
PostSubject: Impies and q's   Impies and q's EmptyMon Nov 18, 2019 1:42 pm

Not sure if I overlooked something, but looking at the Impies there are things that could be added to broaden the lore and depth of Revival Dawns' universe.

Age for example, perhaps a short bit of history or feats. (thinking like Garp, Hero of the Marines.)

For the Yonkou.. what is their pirate crew called? how do they function? Have they been reigning for decades? do they have any Turf?

if the Staff here needs help with this, I'll gladly offer myself to work on this.

Impies and q's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Revival Dawn - One Piece RP :: Discussion :: Suggestions Box-
Jump to: