Revival Dawn is a role-playing forum set in an alternate universe of canon One Piece.

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
Gray
The Hammel Institute I_vote_lcapThe Hammel Institute I_voting_barThe Hammel Institute I_vote_rcap 
Fien X. Vane
The Hammel Institute I_vote_lcapThe Hammel Institute I_voting_barThe Hammel Institute I_vote_rcap 
NPC
KuroFaustĪ©
Drunk
Yumiko
Vilgefortz
Anton La'croix
Simposium
Discord Server
Vote for Us
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

The Hammel Institute

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hammel
Anonymous

The Hammel Institute Empty
PostSubject: The Hammel Institute   The Hammel Institute EmptySat Dec 21, 2019 7:03 am

The Hammel Institute LnWcaFFMMsNU0IOvoULm

Rules | Plot | Want Ads | Face Claims | Advertisement

They might not always have been with us, but since the turn of the last century, meta-humans have comprised a minority of the population - people with actual superpowers. Nestled in a small town in the mountains of Vermont is the Hammel Institute, the oldest school for meta-humans in the world and the only one in the United States. Students are recruited shortly after their powers manifest, and in between training still learn algebra, take gym class, and worry about keeping up with pop culture.

Play a student learning to control their powers, a staff member tasked with keeping them safe, or a local in the town going about their business. Seasonal events, laid back atmosphere, and a small but welcoming community abound. We encourage diversity of characters and powers. Presently our characters range in age from 14 to 90!
Back to top Go down

The Hammel Institute
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Revival Dawn - One Piece RP :: OOC :: Propoganda-