Revival Dawn is a role-playing forum set in an alternate universe of canon One Piece.

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
NPC
Poppa Leafs Equipment I_vote_lcapPoppa Leafs Equipment I_voting_barPoppa Leafs Equipment I_vote_rcap 
Becky NeverDie
Poppa Leafs Equipment I_vote_lcapPoppa Leafs Equipment I_voting_barPoppa Leafs Equipment I_vote_rcap 
Anton La'croix
Acacia
Yumiko
Yaksha
Emi Roromiya
Vikrum Belmont
Sheo
Hikari D. Rabbit
Discord Server
Vote for Us
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Poppa Leafs Equipment

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PoppaLeaf

PoppaLeaf

Tracker

Name : PoppaLeaf
Height : 10"3
Weight : 82Kgs
Race : Human
Faction : Civilian
Haki Level : 0
Hitpoints (HP) : 113
Attack (ATK) : 85
Defense (DEF) : 55
Reflex (RX) : 60
Willpower (WP) : 25
Level : 1
Experience Points : 100
Berries : 20,050,000
[hardboiled]

Poppa Leafs Equipment Empty
PostSubject: Poppa Leafs Equipment   Poppa Leafs Equipment EmptySun Dec 22, 2019 3:35 pm

Poppaleafs Equipment

Character Name: Poppaleaf
Number of Equipment Pieces: Two
Highest tiered equipment: 1
Total Equipment Stat Points: +10

Equipment Name: Mr. Beater
Equipment Type: Cane [Sword]
Equipment Tier: 1
Equipment Stats: +5 Attack

Equipment Description: Mr Beater is a cane, one used for whipping and beating. Its very slender in nature with a width of 1 and a half inches. Its length is that of a standard Katana though with no hilt. Flexible and seemingly made from the bark of a very old, very rare willow tree. There is nothing intensely special about the appearance of the stick but alas it seems to hold some personal influence over Poppa-Leaf

Equipment Name: Lita Coat
Equipment Type:Armour
Equipment Stats: +5 Defence

Equipment Description: A simple white coat that seems fitted around the chest and waist area before flowing outward at the bottom, the back reads "LITA VON SNAP" in symbols signifying a rather powerful and noble house, though she stole this coat from her old masters. It is made from a nice durable material and is off expensive taste
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silas Grimsby

Silas Grimsby

Poppa Leafs Equipment FIXED5
Tracker

Name : Silas Grimsby
Epithet : Castro Grasa
Height : 6'2"
Weight : 163 lbs
Race : Human
Faction : Cipher Pol 9
Crew : Steamworks Inc.
Ship : Iron Victory
Devil Fruit : Oiru Oiru no Mi
Haki Level : 4
Hitpoints (HP) : 230
Attack (ATK) : 260
Defense (DEF) : 255
Reflex (RX) : 255
Willpower (WP) : 260
Level : 41
Experience Points : 4113
Berries : 9,100,000
Poppa Leafs Equipment Untouc11

Poppa Leafs Equipment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poppa Leafs Equipment   Poppa Leafs Equipment EmptySun Dec 22, 2019 5:43 pm

Looks all good to me, approved.

@PoppaLeaf wrote:

Poppaleafs Equipment

Character Name: Poppaleaf
Number of Equipment Pieces: Two
Highest tiered equipment: 1
Total Equipment Stat Points: +10

Equipment Name: Mr. Beater
Equipment Type: Cane [Sword]
Equipment Stats: +5 Attack

Equipment Description: Mr Beater is a cane, one used for whipping and beating. Its very slender in nature with a width of 1 and a half inches. Its length is that of a standard Katana though with no hilt. Flexible and seemingly made from the bark of a very old, very rare willow tree. There is nothing intensely special about the appearance of the stick but alas it seems to hold some personal influence over Poppa-Leaf

Equipment Name: Lita Coat
Equipment Type:Armour
Equipment Stats: +5 Defence

Equipment Description: A simple white coat that seems fitted around the chest and waist area before flowing outward at the bottom, the back reads "LITA VON SNAP" in symbols signifying a rather powerful and noble house, though she stole this coat from her old masters. It is made from a nice durable material and is off expensive taste
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Poppa Leafs Equipment
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Revival Dawn - One Piece RP :: Creation :: Character Creation :: Equipment :: Approved-
Jump to: