Revival Dawn is a role-playing forum set in an alternate universe of canon One Piece.

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
NPC
Alexander Nyx I_vote_lcapAlexander Nyx I_voting_barAlexander Nyx I_vote_rcap 
Emi Roromiya
Anton La'croix
Becky NeverDie
Yumiko
Gray
Diana Melvi
Acacia
Yaksha
Castor O. Nox
Discord Server
Vote for Us
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Alexander Nyx

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alexander Nyx

Alexander Nyx

Tracker

Name : Alexander Nyx
Epithet : Metal Emperor
Height : 6'0
Weight : 210
Race : Human
Faction : Pirate
Crew Position : Captain
Devil Fruit : Magnetic-Magnetic Fruit
Haki Level : 0
Hitpoints (HP) : 100
Attack (ATK) : 0
Defense (DEF) : 0
Reflex (RX) : 0
Willpower (WP) : 0
Level : 1
Experience Points : 100
Berries : 50,000
[childofdestiny]

Alexander Nyx Empty
PostSubject: Alexander Nyx   Alexander Nyx EmptyWed Jan 15, 2020 6:01 pm

Alexi Baki

Basic Character Information

Starting Bonus: Super Rookie | https://www.revivaldawn.com/t20p650-start-me-up#7729

First Name: Alexander
Middle Name/Initial:D
Last Name: Nyx
Epithet: Metal Emperor
Race: Human
Faction: Pirate
Profession: Martial Artist: Alexi has devoted his life to different forms of martial arts, he has mastered the six powers, and hand to hand combat.

Fishing: Alexander enjoys the peaceful nature of fishing and relaxing. He also takes the philosophy of the skill of fishing to life. Patience, skill, and timing.

Physical Appearance

Height: 6'0
Weight:210

Hair Style: wild and spikey
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Blue
Scars: Scars on his knuckles from training.
Clothing and Accessories: Alexander is often found wearing a pair of black combat pants, a white vest and a white marine coat that had the word "Justice" cut out and replaced with "Injustice". His way of mocking the Navy and the world government. He wears a pair of combat boots, a necklace of shark teeth and a bracelet. He has a belt made up of metal bullets.

Description: Alexander has a body built for combat, he has wild shaggy black hair and playful eyes. His smile comes off as mocking or care-free that tends to annoy people. His body is lean corded muscle with strong arms and legs, he has a trimmed six pack stomach that shows his desire to be strong. His clothes consist of a white vest he wears everywhere, a pair of black combat pants and combat boots. Last of all he wears a marine captain coat that he took, it has been altered to say "Injustice" on the back.

The Past

Main Traits: Charismatic
Dislikes:Turtles, sweets, big swords, bigots, world government.
Unique laugh: Baha zahhaza

Hometown: Karate Island

Personality: Non-Combat: Alexi tends to be an easy going young man who is more interested in adventure than actual piracy, despite his looks, he is actually highly intelligent. He is a young man who wants to see as much of the world as he can and experience as many things as possible. He enjoys new sights and sounds and likes people. Alexander can't stand corruption and power abuse by so called "Beings of Justice" He expects the Marines to be the good guys and pirates to be the bad. Those Marines who seek to harm others for pride or arrogance becomes a target. Alexander respects people for their skills that he himself does not posses, he understands that people have their special talents and skills and those skills should be respected.

Alexander tends to have a good heart, finding it hard to turn away from people needing help even if it puts him in danger. He wants people to smile, finding great joys in laughter and happiness. He lives a pirates life because he does not agree with how the world government treats people and seeks the freedom he has always sought for. Alexander is extremely brave, pushing through hardships with all his might. He refuses to ever bow his head to another despite their rank and would rather die than give up on his dream, and yet strange as it is, he would also be willing to die for the dreams of others even if it means losing his own. Alexander has a dislike for the world nobles, deciding many years ago that they preferred to wrangle over who got to be in charge over actually protecting their people.

When it comes to other races Alexander is on the fence. In his years he has met good people and bad, bigots and acceptance. He has made friends and enemies among them as much as one could expect. He does not naturally hate anyone or anything... except turtles. He has a strong dislike of turtles from a childhood fear. Among other things, Alexander is very bad with money. If he has it he spends it and usually on stupid stuff. Alexi also loves den den mushi and likes to buy different outfits for it, he especially loves when it chooses to dress up like him. As well as other things. The young man also seems to love animals of all kind, especially big vicious ones. He can grow furious when one of his "Pets" is harmed by people.

Combat: Alexi enjoys a good brawl, often times he smiles and laughs when a fight is really getting him excited. Though he has to be careful when it comes to his berserk nature. In this state he becomes berserk, ignoring his wounds and seeking only to destroy everyone he can get his hands on. In battle he tends to be calm, thinking ten steps ahead. He always has a plan and a plan inside a plan. He has spent hours while fishing, working to put new battle strategies together.

While he can be ruthless and vengeful, he tends to show mercy to his enemies. Killing people is not really something he is interested in doing. It takes a lot for him to get to the point where he kills someone. At the same time however he is not against taking life when it is necessary. Unlike some, Alexander does not care for the race or gender of his opponent. If they are willing to fight than he will oblige them. While he may fight someone it does not necessarily means he sees them as a enemy. He has a forgiving nature and is even willing to offer them a helping hand later on.

History:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emi Roromiya

Emi Roromiya

Alexander Nyx CHwDBFC
Tracker

Name : Emi Roromiya
Epithet : Smiling Slayer
Height : 5'5"
Weight : 130 lbs
Race : Human
Faction : Pirate
World Position : N/A
Crew : Meddling Kids
Ship : The Scorned Lady
Crew Position : Navigator
Devil Fruit : N/A
Haki Level : 1
Hitpoints (HP) : 153
Attack (ATK) : 110
Defense (DEF) : 105
Reflex (RX) : 105
Willpower (WP) : 105
Level : 10
Experience Points : 1000
Berries : 14,050,000

Alexander Nyx Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexander Nyx   Alexander Nyx EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 5:19 pm

Alexander Nyx Ol2nc1d

@Alexander Nyx wrote:

Alexi Baki

Basic Character Information

Starting Bonus: Super Rookie |

First Name: Alexander
Middle Name/Initial:D
Last Name: Nyx
Epithet: Metal Emperor
Race: Human
Faction: Pirate
Profession: Martial Artist: Alexi has devoted his life to different forms of martial arts, he has mastered the six powers, and hand to hand combat.

Fishing: Alexander enjoys the peaceful nature of fishing and relaxing. He also takes the philosophy of the skill of fishing to life. Patience, skill, and timing.

Physical Appearance

Height: 6'0
Weight:210

Hair Style: wild and spikey
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Blue
Scars: Scars on his knuckles from training.
Clothing and Accessories: Alexander is often found wearing a pair of black combat pants, a white vest and a white marine coat that had the word "Justice" cut out and replaced with "Injustice". His way of mocking the Navy and the world government. He wears a pair of combat boots, a necklace of shark teeth and a bracelet. He has a belt made up of metal bullets.

Description: Alexander has a body built for combat, he has wild shaggy black hair and playful eyes. His smile comes off as mocking or care-free that tends to annoy people. His body is lean corded muscle with strong arms and legs, he has a trimmed six pack stomach that shows his desire to be strong. His clothes consist of a white vest he wears everywhere, a pair of black combat pants and combat boots. Last of all he wears a marine captain coat that he took, it has been altered to say "Injustice" on the back.

The Past

Main Traits: Charismatic
Dislikes:Turtles, sweets, big swords, bigots, world government.
Unique laugh: Baha zahhaza

Hometown: Karate Island

Personality: Non-Combat: Alexi tends to be an easy going young man who is more interested in adventure than actual piracy, despite his looks, he is actually highly intelligent. He is a young man who wants to see as much of the world as he can and experience as many things as possible. He enjoys new sights and sounds and likes people. Alexander can't stand corruption and power abuse by so called "Beings of Justice" He expects the Marines to be the good guys and pirates to be the bad. Those Marines who seek to harm others for pride or arrogance becomes a target. Alexander respects people for their skills that he himself does not posses, he understands that people have their special talents and skills and those skills should be respected.

Alexander tends to have a good heart, finding it hard to turn away from people needing help even if it puts him in danger. He wants people to smile, finding great joys in laughter and happiness. He lives a pirates life because he does not agree with how the world government treats people and seeks the freedom he has always sought for. Alexander is extremely brave, pushing through hardships with all his might. He refuses to ever bow his head to another despite their rank and would rather die than give up on his dream, and yet strange as it is, he would also be willing to die for the dreams of others even if it means losing his own. Alexander has a dislike for the world nobles, deciding many years ago that they preferred to wrangle over who got to be in charge over actually protecting their people.

When it comes to other races Alexander is on the fence. In his years he has met good people and bad, bigots and acceptance. He has made friends and enemies among them as much as one could expect. He does not naturally hate anyone or anything... except turtles. He has a strong dislike of turtles from a childhood fear. Among other things, Alexander is very bad with money. If he has it he spends it and usually on stupid stuff. Alexi also loves den den mushi and likes to buy different outfits for it, he especially loves when it chooses to dress up like him. As well as other things. The young man also seems to love animals of all kind, especially big vicious ones. He can grow furious when one of his "Pets" is harmed by people.

Combat: Alexi enjoys a good brawl, often times he smiles and laughs when a fight is really getting him excited. Though he has to be careful when it comes to his berserk nature. In this state he becomes berserk, ignoring his wounds and seeking only to destroy everyone he can get his hands on. In battle he tends to be calm, thinking ten steps ahead. He always has a plan and a plan inside a plan. He has spent hours while fishing, working to put new battle strategies together.

While he can be ruthless and vengeful, he tends to show mercy to his enemies. Killing people is not really something he is interested in doing. It takes a lot for him to get to the point where he kills someone. At the same time however he is not against taking life when it is necessary. Unlike some, Alexander does not care for the race or gender of his opponent. If they are willing to fight than he will oblige them. While he may fight someone it does not necessarily means he sees them as a enemy. He has a forgiving nature and is even willing to offer them a helping hand later on.

History:

Alexander Nyx
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Revival Dawn - One Piece RP :: Creation :: Character Creation :: Character Bio-
Jump to: