Revival Dawn is a role-playing forum set in an alternate universe of canon One Piece.

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
Francis Charlemagne
Bancho Kendo I_vote_lcapBancho Kendo I_voting_barBancho Kendo I_vote_rcap 
Gray
NPC
Anton La'croix
Miku E. Sato
Henry Connivis
Vikrum Belmont
Yumiko
Aoi Ravenport
Melon
Discord Server
Vote for Us
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Bancho Kendo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kazu HiroHara

Kazu HiroHara

Tracker

Haki Level : 1
Hitpoints (HP) : 160
Attack (ATK) : 90
Defense (DEF) : 70
Reflex (RX) : 110
Willpower (WP) : 120
Level : 10
Experience Points : 1000
Berries : 5,050,000
[jurassicbark]

Bancho Kendo Empty
PostSubject: Bancho Kendo   Bancho Kendo EmptyTue Feb 04, 2020 11:13 pm

Fighting Style: Bancho Kendo – Wrath of the Pompadour
Weapon Utilization: Wooden Sword / Bat / Kanabo
Description: Bancho Kendo is a freeform fighting style that was taught to Kazu by his master, loosely based on the traditional Japanese art of which the name is derived. Using a wooden word, or similarly shaped weapon, the user aims to cripple and crush the enemy instead of slashing them to bits.

Combining parts of capoeira, kenjutsu, hapkido, and jui jitsu, the user’s entire body is a weapon, allowing for imagination and creativity to vary the style from user to user. With the seemingly erratic and unorthodox movements, along with the goal of beating their opponent into submission as the common factors.

The style was originally developed as one verse one fighting style, calling its ability to fight multiple opponents at once into question.

Toggled and Passive Abilities:

“Rrrryyahhh*” – Not to be confused with a simple “Rrryyahh”, it’s a simple but effective battle cry that one uses to raise their intensity prior to rushing headlong into battle without thinking. +20% Willpower -20% Defense Toggled
”(Insert Screaming enemies name angrily)* – Red with anger, the user flexes their muscles while screaming out their enemies name and pointing their weapon at them in a dramatic fashion. +20% Attack -20% Defense. Toggled

Techniques

(The following techniques can either be all devil fruit techniques, or a combination of devil fruit, and natural/weapon techniques)

Light Techniques:

Medium Techniques:

Heavy Techniques:

AoE Techniques:

Last edited by Kazu HiroHara on Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gray

Gray

Bancho Kendo Cool-t10
Tracker

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Height : 10'1"/ 307 cm
Weight : 1043 lbs / 473 kg
Race : Human Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Super Veteran (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haki Specialization : All
Haki Level : 9
Hitpoints (HP) : 700
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 5,000,000,000
Income Multiplier : +10%
Shop Discount : -20%
Berries : 25,000,000,000
[baneoftheweak][childofdestiny][bookworm][freakofnature]
[windcaller][punchoutguru][endgameboss]

Bancho Kendo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bancho Kendo   Bancho Kendo EmptyThu Feb 06, 2020 10:53 am

[ See comments in red. ]

@Kazu HiroHara wrote:
Description: Bancho Kendo is a freeform fighting style that was taught to Kazu by his master, loosely based on the traditional Japanese art of which the name is derived. Using a wooden word, or similarly shaped weapon, the user aims to cripple and crush the enemy instead of slashing them to bits.[ Why is your fighting style not using your devil fruit? ]
Combining parts of capoeira, kenjutsu, hapkido, and jui jitsu, the user’s entire body is a weapon, allowing for imagination and creativity to vary the style from user to user. With the seemingly erratic and unorthodox movements, along with the goal of beating their opponent into submission as the common factors.
The style was originally developed as one verse one fighting style, calling its ability to fight multiple opponents at once into question.

“Rrrryyahhh*” – Not to be confused with a simple “Rrryyahh”, it’s a simple but effective battle cry that one uses to raise their intensity prior to rushing headlong into battle without thinking. +20% Willpower -20% Defense Toggled
”(Insert Screaming enemies name angrily)* – Red with anger, the user flexes their muscles while screaming out their enemies name while pointing their weapon at them in a dramatic fashion. +20% Attack -20% Defense. Toggled

Techniques

(The following techniques can either be all devil fruit techniques, or a combination of devil fruit, and natural/weapon techniques)

Light Techniques:

Medium Techniques:

Heavy Techniques:

AoE Techniques:

Francis Charlemagne

Bancho Kendo Z0Pbi6w
Tracker

Name : Francis Charlemagne
Epithet : The Golden Ogre of Tequila Wolf
Height : 5'10" (178 cm)
Weight : 198 lbs (90 kg)
Race : Human
Faction : Marines
World Position : Rear Admiral
Crew : 69th Battalion
Ship : The Silver Ending
Crew Position : Fleet Commander
Haki Specialization : Busoshoku
Haki Level : 6
Hitpoints (HP) : 345
Attack (ATK) : 420
Defense (DEF) : 300
Reflex (RX) : 415
Willpower (WP) : 350
Level : 60
Experience Points : 6000
Income Multiplier : +10%
Berries : 50,000
[baneoftheweak][childofdestiny]

Bancho Kendo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bancho Kendo   Bancho Kendo EmptyWed Feb 12, 2020 10:18 pm

[ Comments in red. (Expand spoilers) ]

@Kazu HiroHara wrote:
Description: Bancho Kendo is a freeform fighting style that was taught to Kazu by his master, loosely based on the traditional Japanese art of which the name is derived. Using a wooden word, or similarly shaped weapon, the user aims to cripple and crush the enemy instead of slashing them to bits.

”(Insert Screaming enemies name angrily)* – Red with anger, the user flexes their muscles while screaming out their enemies name and pointing their weapon at them in a dramatic fashion. +20% Attack -20% Defense. Toggled

Techniques

Light Techniques:

Medium Techniques:

Heavy Techniques:

AoE Techniques:

Bancho Kendo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Revival Dawn - One Piece RP :: Creation :: Character Creation :: Fighting Styles :: Non-Devil Fruits-
Jump to: