Revival Dawn - One Piece RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Happy belated Halloween, folks! As is tradition on Revival Dawn, we have a Halloween Event going currently. This time, we even have a theme! The participation rewards for this event are substantial, so don't miss this opportunity to write a spooky story!
Switch Account

Staff List
ADMIN
"Hard pass."

MODS
"Buzz off."
"Give me more, I'll do it all."
"I can help you if you hold my bottle."
"I read the whole combat guide."
"I'm scared."
"I'm here to give you a makeover."

Go down
Lopa C. Bonnie
Tracker

Name : Lopa C. Bonnie
Epithet : Bunny
Height : 5'6"
Weight : 123lbs
Species : Human
Faction : Revolutionary
Haki Level : 0
Hitpoints (HP) : 133
Attack (ATK) : 135
Defense (DEF) : 70
Reflex (RX) : 135
Willpower (WP) : 65
Level : 10
Experience Points : 1000
Berries Berries : 50,000
[hardboiled]
View user profile

Lopa C. Bonnie's Inventory Empty Lopa C. Bonnie's Inventory

on Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:44 am

Lopa C. Bonnie's Equipment

Character Name: Lopa C. Bonnie
Number of Equipment Pieces: Two
Highest tiered equipment: T-1
Total Equipment Stat Points: +10

Lopa C. Bonnie's Inventory ZJt6cbj

Equipment Name: Rookie Inquisitor’s Rapier
Equipment Type: Sword
Equipment Tier: T-1
Equipment Stats: +5 Reflex

Equipment Description: A standardized rapier commissioned for use by the military arm of the Compass Cross church, reaching just over three feet in length. It’s designed to have a cutting edge on either side, but be light and flexible enough to reward fast and precise movements. It doesn’t have a lot of weight behind it, and is generally less durable than most standard swords. The inquisitor variant of the rapier is emphasized within the sheath which is designed more like a katana sheath to allow for more structured drawing of the blade, complimenting the draw techniques that the Inquisitors often utilize.

Lopa C. Bonnie's Inventory N1vxpCW

Equipment Name: Inquisitor Hat
Equipment Type: Hat
Equipment Stats: +5 Defense

Equipment Description: A wide brimmed black felt hat with a feather along the brim that acts as a uniform for the Inquisitor order. It’s purpose is two fold the Inquisitors are taught to obscure their face with the brim of the hat in order to give off a mysterious aura to those that they come across. The hat also is lined with a studded leather lining that gives it a certain rigidness as well as giving the wearer some small amount of head protection, though it does have the side effect of making the hat a little less comfortable to wear as well as heavier than a standard hat.
Gray
Lopa C. Bonnie's Inventory Cool-t10
Tracker

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Height : 10'2" / 310 cm
Weight : 1043 lbs / 473 kg
Species : Human Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Super Veteran (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haki Level : 9
[[haospec]][[busospec]][[kenbunspec]]
Hitpoints (HP) : 700
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 5,000,000,000
Income Multiplier : +10%
Shop Discount : -20%
Berries Berries : 25,000,000,000
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[freakofnature]][[childofdestiny]]
[[punchoutguru]][[windcaller]]
[[atkt6_sp]][[deft6]][[rxt6]][[wpt6]]
View user profile

Lopa C. Bonnie's Inventory Empty Re: Lopa C. Bonnie's Inventory

on Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:42 pm
The image you've used for the rapier doesn't seem to match the one you drew in the character drawing. I wonder why?

Regardless, your equipment is approved!

@Lopa C. Bonnie wrote:

Lopa C. Bonnie's Equipment

Character Name: Lopa C. Bonnie
Number of Equipment Pieces: Two
Highest tiered equipment: T-1
Total Equipment Stat Points: +10

Lopa C. Bonnie's Inventory ZJt6cbj

Equipment Name: Rookie Inquisitor’s Rapier
Equipment Type: Sword
Equipment Stats: +5 Reflex

Equipment Description: A standardized rapier commissioned for use by the military arm of the Compass Cross church, reaching just over three feet in length. It’s designed to have a cutting edge on either side, but be light and flexible enough to reward fast and precise movements. It doesn’t have a lot of weight behind it, and is generally less durable than most standard swords. The inquisitor variant of the rapier is emphasized within the sheath which is designed more like a katana sheath to allow for more structured drawing of the blade, complimenting the draw techniques that the Inquisitors often utilize.

Lopa C. Bonnie's Inventory N1vxpCW

Equipment Name: Inquisitor Hat
Equipment Type: Hat
Equipment Stats: +5 Defense

Equipment Description: A wide brimmed black felt hat with a feather along the brim that acts as a uniform for the Inquisitor order. It’s purpose is two fold the Inquisitors are taught to obscure their face with the brim of the hat in order to give off a mysterious aura to those that they come across. The hat also is lined with a studded leather lining that gives it a certain rigidness as well as giving the wearer some small amount of head protection, though it does have the side effect of making the hat a little less comfortable to wear as well as heavier than a standard hat.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Join Revival Dawn on Discord