Revival Dawn is a role-playing forum set in an alternate universe of canon One Piece.

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
Gray
The Oda Pirates I_vote_lcapThe Oda Pirates I_voting_barThe Oda Pirates I_vote_rcap 
Fien X. Vane
The Oda Pirates I_vote_lcapThe Oda Pirates I_voting_barThe Oda Pirates I_vote_rcap 
NPC
KuroFaustĪ©
Drunk
Yumiko
Vilgefortz
Anton La'croix
Simposium
Discord Server
Vote for Us
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

The Oda Pirates

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hogoromo

Hogoromo

Tracker

Haki Level : 2
Hitpoints (HP) : 175
Attack (ATK) : 100
Defense (DEF) : 80
Reflex (RX) : 85
Willpower (WP) : 150
Level : 10
Experience Points : 1000
Berries : 50,000
[childofdestiny]

The Oda Pirates Empty
PostSubject: The Oda Pirates   The Oda Pirates EmptyFri Mar 20, 2020 5:00 pm

Oda Pirates

Name: Oda Pirates
Faction: Pirates
Number of Members: 3
Strength: 10

Insignia/Jolly Roger: The insignia for the Oda Pirates Jolly Roger takes the shape of a menacing skull with horns and swords going through the skull in the typical X fashion.
Motive: The Oda pirates have come together with a similar motive to roam the open seas, doing whatever they want and destroying anyone who gets in their way.

Ship: The Black Oni
Captain/Navigator: Hogoromo D. Oda
First Mate/Doctor: Bilious A. Mason
Scientist: Faustien Kuroyakushi

Back to top Go down
View user profile

The Oda Pirates
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Revival Dawn - One Piece RP :: Creation :: Crew Creation-
Jump to: