Revival Dawn is a role-playing forum set in an alternate universe of canon One Piece.

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
Gray
The Authority! I_vote_lcapThe Authority! I_voting_barThe Authority! I_vote_rcap 
Castor O. Nox
Fien X. Vane
NPC
KuroFaustĪ©
TheFlorist
Drunk
Anton La'croix
Emi Roromiya
Vacant
Discord Server
Vote for Us
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

The Authority!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Utamaru

Utamaru

Tracker

Haki Level : 0
Hitpoints (HP) : 100
Attack (ATK) : 0
Defense (DEF) : 0
Reflex (RX) : 0
Willpower (WP) : 0
Level : 10
Experience Points : 1000
Berries : 5,000,000

The Authority! Empty
PostSubject: The Authority!   The Authority! EmptyWed Mar 25, 2020 5:14 pm

Authority
The Authority! 4mQmZSk

Appearance

The Authority! NoINQCO

Ship Name: Authority
Ship Class: Destroyer
Ship Crew: Project R
Ship Description: The Authority represents a navy destroyer vessel armed with the finest weaponry from an MK 45, machine gun turrets, and missiles. Grunts work around the clock operating the Authority, fixing some problems as well as improving the ships defenses. Below the deck there are berthing compartments which houses about 21 grunts who all sleep in the same area since the bunkbeds are stacked by 3 instead of 2. They also have lockers for them to store personal items while under the bunks are storage compartments where the grunts can store their weapons and ammunition. There is also a special room where 5 agents of Project R can sleep, there two bunk beds one being the same 3 stacked bunk as the ones in the berthing compartments while the other had only two bunks. They are also given lockers and a storage unit under their bed though they are free to decorate their area however with the peace of mind that there are grunts guarding their room while they sleep. Utamaru has a lecherous stateroom painted all black with a red king-size bed and the Project R Symbol over his bed. On his side he has a mini armory where he stores his musket rifles, Tommy gun, and almost all his weapons. Underneath his bed he had two shotguns with the ammo for all his weapons hidden under his bed. He also has a private bathroom including a shower in his stateroom. Also his room was built right next to his office so he wouldn't have to walk that far when he got out of bed. Fair since he's the Captain right?

Combat Capabilities

Tier: Tier 3
Hull: 300
Sails: 300
Cannons: 300
Mods: None!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gray

Gray

The Authority! Cool-t10
Tracker

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Height : 10'1"/ 307 cm
Weight : 1043 lbs / 473 kg
Race : Human Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Super Veteran (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haki Specialization : All
Haki Level : 9
Hitpoints (HP) : 700
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 5,000,000,000
Income Multiplier : +10%
Shop Discount : -20%
Berries : 25,000,000,000
[baneoftheweak][childofdestiny][bookworm][freakofnature]
[windcaller][punchoutguru][endgameboss]

The Authority! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Authority!   The Authority! EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 11:46 am

I like the consistent R theme. Can't say I'm a fan of the modern-era ship, but, it's not entirely out of place in One Piece (though One Piece tends to have more steampunk-esque modernized weaponry).

Approved!

@Utamaru wrote:

Authority
The Authority! 4mQmZSk

Appearance

The Authority! NoINQCO

Ship Name: Authority
Ship Class: Destroyer
Ship Crew: Project R
Ship Description: The Authority represents a navy destroyer vessel armed with the finest weaponry from an MK 45, machine gun turrets, and missiles. Grunts work around the clock operating the Authority, fixing some problems as well as improving the ships defenses. Below the deck there are berthing compartments which houses about 21 grunts who all sleep in the same area since the bunkbeds are stacked by 3 instead of 2. They also have lockers for them to store personal items while under the bunks are storage compartments where the grunts can store their weapons and ammunition. There is also a special room where 5 agents of Project R can sleep, there two bunk beds one being the same 3 stacked bunk as the ones in the berthing compartments while the other had only two bunks. They are also given lockers and a storage unit under their bed though they are free to decorate their area however with the peace of mind that there are grunts guarding their room while they sleep. Utamaru has a lecherous stateroom painted all black with a red king-size bed and the Project R Symbol over his bed. On his side he has a mini armory where he stores his musket rifles, Tommy gun, and almost all his weapons. Underneath his bed he had two shotguns with the ammo for all his weapons hidden under his bed. He also has a private bathroom including a shower in his stateroom. Also his room was built right next to his office so he wouldn't have to walk that far when he got out of bed. Fair since he's the Captain right?

Combat Capabilities

Tier: Tier 3
Hull: 300
Sails: 300
Cannons: 300
Mods: None!

The Authority!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Revival Dawn - One Piece RP :: Creation :: Ship Creation :: Approved-
Jump to: