Revival Dawn - One Piece RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Account

Latest topics
[Rolls] Start me up!Yesterday at 12:06 amRNGesus[Episode] Mink-staken IdentitySun May 05, 2024 4:03 amYumiko[Tracker] Othello DuvalFri May 03, 2024 4:30 amOthello Duval[World Event] A Fool's ErrandWed May 01, 2024 7:46 pmVolo Rosso[Bio] Othello DuvalWed May 01, 2024 10:48 amGray[Claims] Face ClaimsMon Apr 29, 2024 8:36 amGray[Episode] A unusual meet upSat Apr 27, 2024 12:14 amLavender[Arc] [Rubeck Island Conquest][Part 2] Last Tango in Rubeck Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:01 amMaxwell[Episode] [Transportation] A Grand OpeningMon Apr 22, 2024 3:00 pmSkoll
Go down
Castor O. Nox
Castor O. Nox
1 - [Lvneel: Contestation Arc] [Part II] Disaster Breeds Sin - Who Wears The Crown  G7UGK6I
[tracker=/t980-castor-o-nox#4771]
Name : Castor O. Nox
Epithet : Sanpaku | The Azure Pheasant | Duke Of Lvneel | Saint Nox
Height : 5'9"
Weight : 175lbs
Species : Three-Eye Tribesman
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Blockbuster
Alliance : -
Crew : Nox Pirates
Ship : The Wailing Calamity
Crew Role : Captain | Navigator | Book Collector | Pride Sin
Devil Fruit : Goro Goro no Mi
Bounty : [ber=r] 620,000,000
Quality Score : S
EXP Bonus : +0.20 (To all allies)
Income Bonus : +0.42 (Turf); +0.10 (Blockbuster); +0.20 (To all allies)
Shop Discount : -20%
Crew Pool : [bel=u] 96,000,000
Balance : [bel] 2,470,815,020
[[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[dreamsneverdie]]
[[bookworm]][[untouchable]][[childofdestiny]]
[[punchoutguru]][[berryprinter]]

Turf : [turf="/t296-turf-details-lvneel#1110"]Lvneel[/turf] [turf="/t309-turf-details-st-poplar#1124"]St. Poplar[/turf]

1 - [Lvneel: Contestation Arc] [Part II] Disaster Breeds Sin - Who Wears The Crown  Empty [Lvneel: Contestation Arc] [Part II] Disaster Breeds Sin - Who Wears The Crown

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:17 am

blur_on

Civil War

Asgar - Capital of Lvneel
Montblanc Castle
Knight’s Strategy Room

Sitting around the round-table were Asgar’s finest heroes, Knights selected from each shield who had especially devoted their life to defending the crown, especially the life of the young king who’d been left in their care by the previous hier. The Leader of these men and advisor to the King was Castor O Nox, the pirate’s father, Karl Nox, the Three Eye who’d picked up the blade after the kidnapping of his wife by a certain Celestial Dragon. Though a story for another day, Karl had risen through the ranks of the inner knight’s court, gaining fame, wealth and status for providing Lvneel, and Asgar with much of his agricultural practices, making Asgar incredibly rich for its cash crops such as berries and cotton. The berries made Asgar’s and now Lvneel’s trademark export, wine, so lucrative that even Jotun jumped on to distribute it across the North Blue. However, these are all just testaments to Karl’s social status, on the battlefield, he’s remained incredible relations with Lvneel’s allies and enemies, keeping every threat to Lvneel at bay over the last decade or so, expect for this last year, his tract record was flawless.

Now, before the Knights he trusts the most, the issue of his son becoming public enemy number one, after the incidents in Jotun, Nilf and Vana are now the focal point of today’s meeting.

“We’ve lost too many good men to this shit storm. Bizelle, Raddot, Blitz, Cisco, Gryphon… Your son and his lot of associates have a murder sheet longer than any criminal in Lvneel’s recent history. This is almost as bad as when the Viking’s wiped out the golden generation.” Sir Baldwin of Grace reported. Grace was a handsome man, known for his success in the underground markets, fight pits, and espionage. Good looks, silver tongue, and constantly adapting skills on the battlefield, made him one of the second most powerful men in Asgar, next to Stein.

“His son isn’t the only problem if we’re being honest. We’ve been on a course to destruction since that Celestial Dragon began dabbling in our island’s livelihood. The slave trade which much of you present at this table know of, has majorly been contributed to by the elite’s of all the veils. I know it’s against public opinion to say this but one little Three Eye Brat ain’t the real cause of our downfall, I blame Lord Stein. We’ve been monitoring his activities and his estate. It’s irregular.” Jean De Claire, a woman who rose up from the slums of Vana, and became a hero in Musspell for liberating the enslaved. A bit rough around the edges but her heart was forged in hard steel, she sits atop an intricate system of spies who scatter across the Kingdom, and do it’s dirty work.

“Bite your tongue wench. Lord Stein is the only reason the Celestial Dragon isn’t too involved in public matters like times in the past. It was inevitable. Since then, we’ve benefitted from the World Government’s banner when it comes to trade without signing official paperwork to say that we are. Do you know how many countries are envious of that? Slavery occurs all across the seas, we’re just late to the party. Wait. Are you being emotional since you used to be a slave yourself, Jean De Claire, hero of the slums?” Saint Baptiste stated in a condescending manner. Baptiste was a man in Stein’s pocket by choice, not manipulation. Unlike others, he has no family, much like Jean, he was an orphan who’d obtained ranks in war only. Trade wasn’t his interest, being the strongest was the only path. His blade covered in the blood of many of Vana’s enemies, it’s said that he alone is worth a thousand men. He’s also the head of the church in Asgar, making him unofficially the most wealthiest man in the land.

Both Jean and Baptiste reached for their blade’s hilts.

“Enough.” Karl interjected.

“I summoned Lvneel’s champions not to bitch about what could’ve been done but find solutions for the present. We’ve all suffered. Many of our children were hand picked by the Celestial Dragon, Lord Stein included, to serve him as chamber servants. To defy a Celestial Dragon, is to defy God himself. Our state of autonomy was a gift from our ancestors we unfortunately couldn’t protect but it was only a matter of time before we joined under someone’s banner. Either the World Government or the New Revolutionary Army. Unfortunately, with all the benefits, the perverse cultures of the World Government have infected our lands.” Karl elaborated as he’d addressed the room.  

“Fighting among ourselves will get us nowhere. Only action will resolve this. Lord Stein. You’ve been silent for most of this meeting, tell us. What in your opinion is our next move? I’ve already put a heavy bounty on Castor Nox’s head. Dead or alive. With him being connected with the Princess of Nilf disappearance as well, and him defiling the Knight’s Court by pretending to be Sir Bastion of Jotun - The Masked Knight.” Karl shifted gears, passing the question to Stein.

Ruins of the Nilf Cathedral

Shifting through the rubble in his elemental form, on the surface, Newport and Victor awaited Castor’s return.

“Whatever it is you’ve injected… I feel ten years younger. The wounds I suffered in the New World… They seem to be finally healing. What kind of medical madman are you, Dr.Abio?” Newport inquired, as they both sat aback their steeds.

Beneath the rubble, Castor blasted through the stone in a concentrated streamline blast of electricity, finally stumbling upon the chamber where he’d ‘disarmed’ Tibias. In the centre of the room, almost oddly untouched by the rubble, the glass case containing the blackened blade, Zaigo stood erect.

“I told you it’d be back for you.” Castor started grinning. “Unfortunately, my Summer Rain has met her end.” Castor declared, extending his arm like a lasso towards the glass case, shattering it upon impact, gripping his arm around Zaigo’s hilt. Retracting his hand, Castor examined the blade’s make first hand. Swinging his blade sky bound, without any effort, a pillar of wind blew a hole in the ceiling, immediately clearing all the rubble that concealed the underground bunker.

The Imp began to feel light headed, from the moment he’d touched the blade, it’d been draining his Haki. “What in the world…” Castor thought to himself, rejecting the blade’s influence with his own will. A black smog consumed Castor’s body, creating a cocoon around him. However, slowly but surely, the smog subsided, using his conqueror’s haki, Castor tamed the blade’s influence over him, blackening the blade with his own shade of black.

“This thing… is dangerous.” Castor concluded, grinning from ear to ear. Touching the parrying hooks, Castor immediately fell to the ground, the power of the sea’s influence came over him, and he’d rejected the blade from his grasp immediately. Examining the blade’s forge was a common practice for any swordsman but this blade… Zagio, was a piece of work. “Stone that exhibits the same principles… as the sea. I can use this against Devil Fruit Users… If need be. I need to be careful how I handle these hooks myself.” Castor thought inwardly.

Removing some bandages from beneath his kimono, Castor began to wrap the blade in a casing. Fashioning the blade along his waist from east to west. Lunging from the bottom of the chasm, the pirate captain emerged with an even more menacing aura than usual.

Newport would be the first to notice the difference in Castor’s demeanor.

“You’ve gotten stronger again brat.” Newport declared smiling at his protege growth. “You’re still a little shit height wise though!” Newport shouted, breaking down in laughter.

Pouting out his cheeks, “I’ve grown… two inches since we’ve come here.” Castor mumbled to himself. Restoring the serious nature of the mood, the lot turned their eyes to the East to Asgar. Nilf had become a wasteland, ridden by war and disputes. Floating onto his horses back, “I’ve found my new partner. Now to find my old one… To Asgar. I bet that bastard's drinking and fornicating more than his fair share… I’ll handle this insubordination. Maybe… I’ll take an arm as compensation.” Castor pondered, reasoning with himself out loud.  

In the shadows, a spy reported to Stein, the Nox Pirates movements. Due to Castor’s Bastion persona being exposed, travelling around Lvneel was met by tons of mercenaries and knights interrupting their free passage. From Vana to Nilf alone, the group of three had gotten into around ten scuffles, well, crime scenes, as Castor murdered most of them before they could’ve even drawn their swords. Now, the party b-lined for the capital were all the figures who’d forever change the pages of Lvneel’s history aligned.

The Vikings, led by Ragnar.
The Nox Pirates, led by Castor O. Nox.

Stein’s forces were led obviously by the man himself.

The Three candidates… who was truly ‘fit’ to wear the crown. The two week long battle filled in bloodshed, begins now.

Word Count: 1517
| Tagged: @Victor Abio @Goldmonger

Notes: The Action Starts Now!

Last edited by Castor O. Nox on Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:06 pm; edited 2 times in total

[tracker=/t1979-dax-morgan#10865]
Name : Dax Morgan
Epithet : Goldmonger
Height : 6'5"
Weight : 250
Species : Human
World Position : Shichibukai (Future)
Crew : Gold | Works
Ship : Cleopatra
Devil Fruit : Goru Goru no Mi
Bounty : [ber=r] 27,900,000
Income Bonus : +0.20 (to all allies)
Shop Discount : -25%
Balance : [bel] 117,500,000
[[hardboiled]][[berryprinter]]
[[ancientzoan]]x2[[logia]][[firstaidkit]]

1 - [Lvneel: Contestation Arc] [Part II] Disaster Breeds Sin - Who Wears The Crown  Empty Re: [Lvneel: Contestation Arc] [Part II] Disaster Breeds Sin - Who Wears The Crown

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:10 pm
Capital City of Asgar | Meeting of the Knights

As Karl's words drifted off, his gaze locked onto lord Stein oozing out of the shadows from behind the other knights, much to their shock. "I must say, it is very impolite to speak such words behind a companions back." Stein mused with a bow, his body language conveying the arrogance his words were laced with.

Jean's eyes were sharp, meeting Stein's as he slowly raised up from the bow with a sinister smile, placing his top hat back on once he stood fully erect. "This boy, Castor is it?" Stein asked sarcastically, "He is just that, a boy, albeit one with certain....gifts. But a boy nonetheless."

"If he were just a boy, then why has he not been dealt with? Why has he wiped out over half of our standing army?!" Jean snapped back, slamming her fists upon the great wooden table.

"That is a wonderful question, it's actually the exact reason I am here, you see, I was under the impression that an entire country of warriors could handle a mere single child and his friends." His words grew darker as he spoke, his gaze thinned and eyes narrowed on the woman. Casting a sickeningly sinister aura over the room as the tapping of his cane began to echo throughout the silent room.

"Now, now, lord Stein is not at fault for this. We are the ones responsible for controlling our own country. This mess lays at our doorstep alone." St. Baptiste interjected calmly as he stroked his long beard.

"Your church does nothing but rob the poor by selling them lies! Your nothing but a fucking charlatan!" Jean barked, directing her fury at the apostle.

"I said enough!" Karl shouted once more, " I am not here to babysit you, we are here to win a war against my son. Now sit down, shut up, and listen to what lord Stein has to say!" The words were commanding and brutal, forcing those in the room into a silence.

"Why thank you my dear, Karl." Stein mused, "Now then, I have received word that the late lord Note's children are all currently in Nilf. His boys are currently licking their wounds after their defeat and utter destruction of their home...-"

"What about the girl?" Sir Baldwin interjected, drawing the ire of Stein.

"I was getting to that if you would be so kind as to shut your mouth, now, our dear princess Annabelle was last seen with a ruffian believed to be associated with the pirate Castor's crew." Stein continued, "They were last seen entering into the green hills towards Nilf in the early hours before the war broke out. By this time, they should be nearing there now."

Nilf | Aftermath of War

Bodies littered the once lush green fields that surrounded the now demolished Cathedral. The once great pride of Lvneel now lay in ruins surrounded by the blood stained lands it sat upon. Crows clawed as the picked and clawed at the corpses, fighting with peasants who looted the once proud soldiers lifeless bodies.

Near where the walls once, opposite the side Castor and co were at, sat a makeshift camp, used to treat those unlucky enough to survive the gruesome wounds of war. Nurses rushed in and out, each shouting something different from the other.

Bandaged soldiers were lined up and down, dozens of rows of men groaning agony as they were left with bandaged nubs in place of limbs. Two men were not among them however, as the Note boys were nowhere to be seen.

Steins spies littered the camp, his shadows lurking around every corner. Prowling every inch for any sign of the heirs to Nilf.

"Any sign of them?" Dax mumbled to the princess as they peered down into the camp.

"N-no.. " She blurted out as she struggled against the cold grip of Raddotts controlled corpse.

"Raddie will loosen up if you stop tugging at him to get away." Dax said, continuing to peer into the camp for any sign of the Note boys. "Shit man, if we cant find these guys, who the fuck am I gonna seel ya to?? Ahhhhh" Dax mumbled to himself as the princess continued to wrestle herself from the deadmans grasp. "Tch. C'mon." He sighed, standing up, commanding Raddie to do the same. "I bet the king'll pay good money for ya."

Meanwhile, back in the camp, one of Steins spies managed to slip into the remains of the Cathedral. There, he stumbled upon the bodies of the Note boys, bandaged and dressed as they were bathed in the warm light of the sun trickling through the cracks in the ceiling. "My, my, if it isnt my lucky day." The shadow mused as it withdrew a blade from its cloak, creeping ever closer to the boys. "With this, there will only be one." It said, raising the blade high above its head.

"Not yet." A deep voice called out from behind as the flash of a blade caught the light and sent the shadows arm falling to the floor.

"N-no..it cant be, but you are supposed to be-...!!?" The shadow cried out before being cut down by the beast in the darkness.

WC 877/5,000

Last edited by Goldmonger on Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

1 - [Lvneel: Contestation Arc] [Part II] Disaster Breeds Sin - Who Wears The Crown  Empty Re: [Lvneel: Contestation Arc] [Part II] Disaster Breeds Sin - Who Wears The Crown

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:06 pm
"One unbound by such trivial things as morality, Mr Newport," Victor replied with a smirk, watching the results of his work. Much better than he had hoped. Good thing too. He wouldn't want to explain to Casyor if Newport died from the treatment.

Speaking of which, in a flash of lightning, the captain of the Nox Pirates appeared before them. Victor smiled. "Ah, captain. You'd be pleased to know that after my treatments, Miss Grace's mindset has fallen more in line with our own. She's recovering in the back room." Victor was opposed to the idea of simply labotomizing her. After all, the woman had a sharp intellect and simply scrambling her brain would compromise that. Thankfully, Victor had other ways. It was interesting how one could mould the human mind. She would be a fine addition indeed.

The captain and his first matebantered a bit, before Castor spoke of their next objective. Finding their runaway crewman. Victor chuckled sinisterly. "Ah, our dear little traitor. Well, if you require any assistance, I'll be glad to provide it, now that I'm no longer required to play the good doctor."
Castor O. Nox
Castor O. Nox
1 - [Lvneel: Contestation Arc] [Part II] Disaster Breeds Sin - Who Wears The Crown  G7UGK6I

Turf : [turf="/t296-turf-details-lvneel#1110"]Lvneel[/turf] [turf="/t309-turf-details-st-poplar#1124"]St. Poplar[/turf]

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Aug 25, 2020 7:52 pm

blur_on

Civil War

Just as Stein began to speak, the meeting was interrupted by the sound of several startled squires bursting into the War Room. Panting for breath, Karl waited for the boys to regain composure before any inquiry on the matter at hand.

“Speak boys. You’ve interrupted the Lord’s of this City. The reasoning better be good.” Karl commanded.

“S-S-Sir… It’s the Vikings. Lord Ragnar stands at our city’s gates. He demands an audience with the King and his vessels, one on one!” the squire blurted out frantically.

Karl’s demeanor altered instantly, a great weight fell upon his shoulders. The Vikings haven’t left their encampment on the outskirts of Lvneel in almost two decades, let alone travel this far North to the capital.

“Perhaps I might know why they’re here My Lord.” Baldwin spoke, clearing his throat nervously.

“Oh.” Karl responded with a cold tone.

“Due to the activities of the Celestial Dragons… subordinates. Several of the Viking folk have been kidnapped and enslaved by his wranglers. The Vikings have actually openly opposed Sinclair’s men … and through bribing we’ve been able to quell major reports from going up the chain. We’ve even dispatched our own men to quell the situation… but-” Baldwin explained.

Slamming his hands on the table, “This has been going on for how long?! No one thought it urgent to report this kind of activity to me?!” Karl barked.

Smiling broadly, “Why don’t you tell him why he hasn’t been informed, Lord Stein?” Jean De Claire interjected smugly.

Stein’s usual cheerful expression didn’t break but for a slight second, his eye would twitch in anger at the woman’s accusation.  

“You can tell him too, Saint Baptiste. Since his shaft seems to be shoved up your arse as well.” Jean smartly declared. Suddenly two shadows spawned behind Claire’s person, blade’s drawn ready to slice the woman’s throat open but their movements we’re quickly subdued by Claire’s personal guard.

“Enough of this tomfoolery! One of you speaks or I’ll hold all of you for treason!” Karl barked.

“Lord Stein in a joint effort with the church was in charge of investigating those disappearances.” Baldwin confessed. “Also… It’s been bothering me for awhile… How a no-name from Musspell managed to inherit the Veil. Everything about your rise to power has always bothered me, Lord Stein. The question isn’t about your ascension though… I’ll be blunt. What happened to the men dispatched to investigate the Vikings' disappearance… Why have no Vikings been reclaimed from these slavers? Certainly we have enough peasants they could pray upon in the boonies… Even the Fiore people in the mountains if you needed power houses… Why are you so involved with the Celestial Dragon?” Baldwin inquired.

Meanwhile, marching through Vana, the city had been left in chaos. Victims of rioting, looting and internal disputes between the remaining lords. Castor, Newport, Victor galloped on horseback, passing through the city to retrieve their newest ‘recruit’ Miss Grace from her position in political affairs in Vana’s Capital. Using her connections in the Vana Mafia, Grace was able to raise an army consisting of Vana, Jotun and Alf to support the Nox Pirates in liberating the ‘capital’.

Towards the Castle where his former masters were raised, Castor and his core members stood before an army of around 10,000 men. Jumping off his horse and floating skybound, Castor stood on the balcony of the estate's patio area, which overlooked all the attendees of today’s festivities. A loud cheer boomed as the crowd saw their saviour, the supernatural being rumoured to control lightning, the noble once masked Golden Knight who lent his sword to the people and also, the very criminal and violent mastermind, all in one, Castor O. Nox.

Raising his hand to silence the crowd, “I’ve waited for this moment my whole life.” Castor began to speak, magnifying his voice’s loudness with the abilities of the Goro Goro No Mi. “This land is bleeding. Not from the blood shed against our enemies, not against the World Government that lurks to possess nor from the internal disputes among the nobles… It bleeds for a far much deeper reason. For centuries this land has been divided into veils… With Lords and Nobles alike… Many of you defected from that system… and many you also benefited from it.” Castor continued.

“But today… No more. Tomorrow… We march on Asgar. Tomorrow we patch this country's bleeding with a bandaid of violence. Burn out the infected flesh… Drain the pus and information and place my short rump on the throne. No longer as Lords… or Pirates… but as Liberators looking to reform this land. Kill the lords. Kill the King. Kill my father… Karl Nox.” Castor shouted, drawing his blade and raising it to the heavens. In that moment, thunder boomed throughout all of Vana. “We’ll sail to Asgar in the morning! Rest well!” Castor concluded.

From the room leading onto the patio, Grace emerged from the shadows.

“It’s been awhile… Lord Nox.” Grace declared, bowing elegantly.

“Gashi Gashi… No need for formalities Grace. You’re one of my nakama now. Castor is fine.” Castor declared sternly, the man’s words caused the woman to blush intensely. Coughing to clear her throat, “I’ve assembled ships… and one particular vessel for us to lead the armada with. We’ll only be able to sail to the outskirts of Asgar’s fort city, so from there, we’ll have to secure horses and march.” Grace reported.

“That’s perfect. I’ll handle the main action anyway. Once I’m close enough Asgar, I can fly to the capital solo and take the King’s and my Father’s head. I just needed the army to keep them distracted while I executed the plan. Great work, Grace.” Castor concluded grinning. Nodding in approval, Grace watched over the patio as the forces lit torches and drank in merriment of the battle ahead… Little did they know… Their battle was about to begin far before they’d even set foot on the ship.

“Oh Grace. Ask Dr. Abio if he’d be able to prepare a gas based weapon for us… Something that’s painful to inhale.” Castor stated afterwards, breaking the silence in the air, a sinister plot just came into the Pirate Captain’s mind.

Word Count: 1053 |

Tagged: @Victor Abio

@Goldmonger

Notes: The Action Starts Now!

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:10 pm
The always stoic Stein stood silent as the vassals began to question him, he could feel the knot in his throat as he contemplated what to say. "My oh my, quite the curious bunch we are today, aren't we?" He chuckled cutting his eyes at them, Jean De Claire in particular. "But, if you must know for me to clear my good name, and more importantly my most generous benifcator. I will explain. You see, I did indeed have my men investigate those missing disappearances, quite thoroughly might I add. And no shred of evidence indicated slavers were involved in anyway, especially not ones employed by a Celestial Dragon. But alas, it is much easier for a parent to blame the scary boogeyman in the dark than accept their dear childs departure.... It is quite sad really. Misplacing all that sadness and frustration and directing to vicious lies and rumors about others. Yes, very unfortunate... In fact, my men recovered some of the children's bodies just this morning before the war." Steins cane tapped rhythmically three times as he spoke, summoning a large circular shadow beneath him that summoned several mutilated corpses, those of children. "You see, we did indeed find some of the children, but as you can see for yourself with your own God given eyes, that this was the work of a beast, an animal, and that is not something a parent should have to see." His performance was award worthy, his body language conveying every bit of sadness that his crocodile tears would not. "Now then, slander me if you must. But I would appreciate it if you would leave Lord Sinclair out of this, for he has exhausted every resource in farthing the effort to catch the beast responsible for these gruesome attacks!"

The room fell silent for an moment as Stein reabsorbed the corpses into the shadows, oozing away into the darkness. His words fell flat on some while swaying others. For it did not matter who truly believed him and who did not, for none of these people would live to see the sunset tomorrow. Be it Steins cunning plans or Castors rebellion, all of them would lose their heads one way or another.

"See, the great and honorable lord Stein, would never do a thing to hurt our dear Lvneel and its citizens. Be it us or... Ragnar and his savages.." St Baptiste declared, his words showing the obvious disdain for those he deemed lesser than himself.

"Try not to choke while you have him so deep, Baptiste. Its laughable how little respect you have left for yourself, what wouldn't you do for some honeyed words and a few coin. And you, Stein, you are an idiot if you think I believe a word of that." Jean declared, crossing her arms in anger.

"That still leaves my other questions, Lord Stein. Whether I believe you or not is not the matter hand. How does one with nothing to his name from the back water swamps of Muspell have such a meteoric rise to power. Going so far as to be  directly in the pocket of a Celestial Dragon, the story must be quite intriguing." Baldwin mused as he moved forward in his chair, clasping his hands together as he leaned on the table.

"It is quite the interesting story indeed, however, I do believe we have more pressing matters at hand, do we not, Lord Nox?" Stein quickly responded, changing the subject.

"I would say we do, my son, the pirate is marching an entire army here to eradicate us and take the throne. Now, on top of all that, you are telling me that Ragnar and his Vikings have slowly become more volatile due to the constant kidnapping of their women and children?! Battle plans are more important than Stein's life story!" Karl shouted, his patience clearly wearing thin with those around him arguing like children.

"Yes, I very much so agree Lord Nox." Stein mused, "Now then, I have over over five thousand of my Shadows standing by in the castle courtyard alongside Asgars standing army. Majority of my Muspell army has fallen at the Battle of Nilf when your son Castor destroyed the Cathedral. These are all that I have left, if we lose here, the boy wins." The suited man continued as he twirled his cane. "We must prepare for the battle, we know he will strike at dawn, all we can do now is prepare. But if you will excuse me... I have somthing I must attend too, therefore I bid you aidue.~" Stein finished whimsically as he tapped his cane three times and tipped his top hat as he oozed away into the shadows.

Somewhere between Nilf and Asgar | Dax

The treeline broke up ahead, revealing a large city at the bottom of the hill, its walls were as as tall as a mountain and completely flat. Designed to be impossible to scale by a human being. It was the pride of Lvneel, the capital city of Asgar. Dax plopped down onto the grass and crossed his legs, "This is turning out to be more fucking work than its worth." He said with a sigh as Raddie came up behind him with the struggling princess slung over his shoulder. "That fucking shrimp is killing off all yer possible buyers before I can get to em."

"Mmm...hmmm...mrmmm!!??!..?!" Annabelle mumbled as she thrashed about.

"Huh. What's that? You wanna fuck? I mean if you insist.." Dax said in an unenthusiastic tone as he stood up and reach for his pants, causing Annabelle to cease all movements and noises. "Oh? Change your mind? Cool. You are abit flat for my tastes..."

"MRMRMRMAMMM...!??!?!" Annabelle reacted angrily before pouting the rest out as Dax sat back down bellowing out in laughter.

"Put her down Raddie, we can chill here for abit, we only have a few miles left before we get there." He said with a yawn. Commanding the puppeterred corpse to drop the princess into a nice patch of soft moss. "Might wanna get some shut eye, gonna be a big day for ya tomorrow." He said with a snicker.

WC 1,031 (1,908/5,000)

Last edited by Goldmonger on Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:17 pm; edited 3 times in total
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:05 am
When Victor had first come to Leneel, he had never expected to end up in this position. He had expected to still be working in his 'clinic's, continuing his great work. Now, he was the chief scientist to a potential warlord, with a staff at his beck and call. As Castor went off to give his speech, Victor went down to the lab that had been organized for him.

Compared to being the medical chief of staff at the hospital, this position was much more to his liking. For one, he had a staff he could work with, and plenty of test subjects, unfortunate survivors of Castor's latest battle. As far as his staff was concerned, they were the enemy and deserved what they got.

Granted, at the moment, Victor was expected to focus his skills towards the war effort, which meant focusing on weapons development. Not exactly ideal, but it allowed the scientist to test his most potent concoctions on the prisoners.

One of his staff approached him. "Welcome back Dr. Abio. Any word from Lord Nox?" Lord Nox. He suppressed a chuckle, hearing the title. "We'll be going into combat tomorrow. No doubt Castor will be wanting us to pump out something potent for them in the morning. Tell me, how have the tests been while I was gone?"

"Doing well sir. The effects are already promising, and we're seeing improvements in the dispersion rate. We estimate several miles of coverage before losing potency." Victor nodded with a smile. "Good, good. That'll certainly please our little leader. "

It was at that point that Grace came into the room. Victor's smile widened. "Ah, here's my favourite subject now. How are you dear?" Grace flushed lightly at the nickname. Memories of Victor's treatment were burned into her mind. "Lord Nox, erm, Castor, wants you to produce something for tomorrow's battle. A gas based weapon."

Well, what a coincidence. "He wont have to wait long. Actually, we were putting the finishing touches on one now. If you like, I can give you a demonstration." He smiled, gesturing her towards a room they used for testing purposes. Grace followed him inside.

Ten minutes later, the pair walked out. "This to your satisfaction?" Grace gave him a look. "You're a twisted man doctor..." her face broke into a sadistic grin, "He'll love it!"
Castor O. Nox
Castor O. Nox

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:04 am

blur_on

Stein's Shadows

Night fell upon the Vana encampment, as the sounds of the festivities died off, Castor retreated to his chambers to rest for the war ahead. It’d been days, no, weeks since he’d gotten a proper night’s rest. Thoughts of Jewels flooded his head, often the woman’s voice would be on loop, a warning from his younger days about revenge not being enough to fill the hole in his heart. However, with Newport’s coaching and his plots in Lvneel, Castor had lost sight of Jewel’s words, and now, moments away from ceasing the capital, the pirate captain wondered if killing his father would truly set his heart free. Trailing his hand along the scar over his left eye, given to him by the Vana Knight Blitz, the hatred in his heart burned incredibly strong once more. From his slumber, the rage acted almost as an alarm for the danger that impeded the Imp’s room. Three swift blades came gushing towards the man’s stomach but were met with nothing but pure electrical currents. The shockwave that pulsated through the blades caused the assassins to lunge backwards, awaking Castor from his sleep.

The men bounced back quickly, reaching for their crossbows, the trio aimed their darts towards Castor, quickly unloading several volleys. Forming his finger into a gun, Castor would aim in the assailant's direction, one by one sniping each man in their shoulder with a lightning bolt. The darts found themselves lunged into the wall behind the former Masked Knight’s bed rest. “Gashi Gashi Gashi… You came just at the right time… I was having a terrible nightmare. I could blow off some steam.” Castor declared into the night. His room still very much shrouded in darkness, lunging from his resting position, in a blink of the eye, the imp reached for his newly acquired Zaigo, as a plume of black miasma encompassed the room upon contact with his blade’s hilt.

Bells around the camp began to ring, Stein had made his move. A small group of assassins sweeped the camp, killing as many of the Vana forces as they could in their sleep. Whether it be poison, slicing their throats, or even suffocating, the group resorted to any form of underhanded move to lessen the troops numbers without causing an uproar. Lightning the candles in his room by sparking electrical currents around their wicks, Castor stood in loincloth before the men. Quickly dressing himself in his usual kimono, “It’s the end of the road for you… Imp. We are the shadows that handle our masters wishes. Perish.” one of the assassins declared, reaching for a smaller dagger at his side. “Three on one seems like a fair enough handicap.” Castor declared, grinning.

Word Count: 453|

@Goldmonger

Notes: Enter the Mini-Boss Part 1

Last edited by Castor O. Nox on Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:52 pm
Waldon's Castle | Jotun

"Those fools!" Crumpling a letter in his hands, veins began to rise on lord Waldons skin, "How can both Bizelle and Raddot have lost?!" He growled to himself as a scantily clad child offered up a plate of food. "Wha...? Get that out of my face, you filthy whore! Why would I want food at a time like this you stupid child!" Slapping the golden tray from her hands and shoving the girl to the ground forcefully, Waldon leaned over her menacingly. "Know your place, wench..."

"M-my lord!" A soldier stammered as he burst into the lord's chambers, "T'hey are at the gates , m'lord! We can't keep them back much longer!"

"Keep them back you shall if you want to live, you swine!" Lord Waldon shouted back, his jowls flapping like a Turkey as he did so. "The Waldon bloodline has held firm for centuries, we are not about to fall to a bunch of filthy peasants!"

"B-but m'lord!" The soldiers body thudding to the floor before he could finishing protesting, crossbow bolts lodged firmly into his chest.

"I will not have such cowardice bleeding into my halls!!" The large man protested as he dragged himself down from his throne. "Now, I expect you to handle this situation why I retreat to my chambers.... come now, children! Come along and please me... gegegegegegege..." Waldon snickered perversely as he led several young girls down a long dark hallway, disappearing into the abyss as the echoes from his laughter lingered in the air.

At the Castle gates

Having heard the news of widespread rebellion across the now war torn Lvneel, the peasants and scorned warriors of Jotun had risen up and attacked Waldon. Having taken advantage of the fact a large portion of his forces had gone off to war, leaving a skeleton crew to defend the castle.

Thoom.....Thoom....Thoom! The thuds rang out to the chorus of men screaming, "AGAIN!" A voice called out as the men backpedaled in unison, reloading the wooden ram before plowing forward once more, thoom. The final thud quickly followed by the sound of the wooden gate splintering as the rag tag militia forced their way into the castle courtyard. "FIND WALDON! ARHHHH!" A heavily armored man shouted as he cleaved an attacking for in two with a swing of his great sword.

The invading forces flooded into the breached walls, swarming enemies like insects as they cut through them without mercy. "Retreat inside!" The commander called out, directing those still living and able to follow him by barricading themselves inside the strong castle walls. Without a second thought, those inside sealed the entrance. Damning those still in the courtyard to be slaughtered by the hate filled citizens of Jotun. "M'lord!.......?" The commander shouted as he come upon the empty throne room, with only the corpse of the dead soldier remaining. "Lord Waldon?!" He shouted nervously, sprinting down the hall leading to the masters chambers. "Lord Waldon, are you okay!?"

The commander had heard the stories, the rumors that constantly circulated through the court. The real reason for lord Steins many visits, the truth behind the missing children across the country. But like most in the Lords employ, they dismissed them against their better judgment, preferring to live blinded by the luxury they were afforded rather than recognize the hard truth in front of them. But what he happened upon, the commander could look away no longer, his gaze affixed on the horrid sight he bore witness too. Waldon's massive mound of plump flesh sprawled out on the bed, his giant circular frame decorated in small children. "Blegh...." The commander did his best to hold back the vomit in his throat before spewing it out on the ground.

"Wha....?" Waldon grumbled as he leaned up, realizing the intruder. "Ahhh, commander, I do hope you have good news~." He mused gleefully as he stroked the children in his embrace. "If its pleasing enough I may even let you have your pick of the litter when I'm done...Gegegegegegege." The perverse laugh causing the commander's skin to crawl as he struggled to find words that could get passed the knot in his throat.

Eyes wide as sweet ran down the knights face, his body shaking as he slowly began to step backwards as tears welled up in his eyes upon realizing the atrocities he was complicit in. "I.....I....." He stammered as he reached for his sword, "IM SORRY!" He shouted to the children before thrusting the sword into his own gut, unable to live with the guilt that now weighed on his shoulders. Collapsing to his knees as he furiously coughed up blood, he smiled at Waldon, knowing that there was no escape for the devil now. "Ch-children....r-run....."

"Gegegegegegegege! What a fool! These children will not run, they will not harm me! They are mine to with as I please and they know that! Gegegegegegege!!" Waldon laughed at the mans last attempt at retaining his own owner, taking one of the children by the hair and tossing her into the wall just because he could. "Gegegegegege!" His hands now dancing on the skin of the remaining ones.

Thoom!

"Wha....?" Waldon stopped and listened, the sounds of battle now closer than ever.

Thoom!

"We know you are in there, Waldon!!" Voices boomed from outside of the throne room. "We have taken your castle and slaughtered your army!"

"RAHHHHHHHH!!" Waldon roared as he tossed the remaining children around the room as if they were laundry, each thudding hard as they made contact with the cold castle stone. His blubbery flesh bouncing as he rose to his feet. "USELESS!" He shouted, "ALL OF THEM, USELESS!!" Furiously waving his hands in the air as he stomped around the room, growing more anxious with each passing moment, fearing it will be the one that the invading army burst through the doors for his head. "No matter...." Mumbling as he flipped a switch behind a painting on the wall, revealing a secret passageway in the floor. "Come my children, it is time we take our leave, gegegegegegege...."

Unknown amount of time later

"Find him!" A soldier shouted as they flooded the throne room, "His fatass couldn't have gotten far!" The militia scattered, inspecting every crack and crevice to no avail, finding only the bodies of Waldons own men.

"Sir, do you think someone else got here first..?"

"No... I dont think thats it." The heavily clad soldier stroked his chin as he examined the painting on the wall, noticing the scuff marks on the surrounding stone. Sliding out of the way, he discovered a switch, "here.", with a flick the stone floor parted, revealing a downward stair case dimly lit by torches. "The hunt is yet on, let's go men!" He said with a smile, leading a band of men down into the spiraling abyss.

Thwip thwip the faint sound echoed down the tunnel at the bottom of the staircase. Thwip thwip thwip....thwip thwip.. The sound felt eerily similiar to the warriors, like pressing into something soft and wet... almost like a blade piercing flesh over and over. Their pace quickened as the noise grew louder and more rapid, eventually coming upon lord Waldons massive figure lifeless on the dirt floor, surrounded by his children. Each one having been armed by the master himself as a means of protection, now using the same blades to mutilate his freshly made corpse.

With a pair of strongly determined eyes, one of the children turned to the militia leaders, "Can we go home to our mommies and daddies now that the bad mans dead?"

WC 1,272 (3,180/5,000)

Last edited by Goldmonger on Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:16 am
As assassins swarmed the encampment, two of them would have the misfortune of stumbling across Victor's lab. As th ed two entered, they faltered, looking around. They were men of death after all, not men of science. That being said, this was no ordinary laboratory.

"Yeah know," one of them said, "I heard this man experimented on his patients at the hospital. Twisted stuff. A real monster." "Quiet!" The other hissed. "But some of the things they found, I heard it was just sickening!" the first continued, "Some of the guard that arrested him were having nightmares afterwards. Who knows what this lunatic has going on here?"

"Would you like to find out gentlemen?"

The two assassins spun around, weapons drawn, to see the tall figure of Dr. Abio. Unlike Castor and most of the people of the camp, Victor hadn't been asleep. Why would he, when he had so much work to do? He remained calm as he looked at his would be killers. The two assassins, initially startled, quickly regained their resolve.

"We'll burn this place down after you're dead, monster!" one of them growled. This got a reaction they weren't expecting. Victor was chuckling.

"I already had one clinic down. I would rather avoid losing another. Now, that being said..." there was a malevolent gleam behind his eyewear, "I'm always happy to take on new test subjects. "
Castor O. Nox
Castor O. Nox

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:37 pm
Castor O. Nox uses [AOE]Blue Bolt Massacre on Assassin A,B,C
Castor O. Nox uses UT on Assassin A,B,C

Assassin A uses [MT]Stealthy Slash on Castor O. Nox
Assassin A uses [LT]Stealthy Blow on Castor O. Nox
Assassin A uses [LT]Stealthy Blow on Castor O. Nox
Assassin A uses [UT] on Castor O. Nox

Assassin B uses [MT]Stealthy Slash on Castor O. Nox
Assassin B uses [LT]Stealthy Blow on Castor O. Nox
Assassin B uses [LT]Stealthy Blow on Castor O. Nox
Assassin B uses [UT] on Castor O. Nox

Assassin C uses [MT]Stealthy Slash on Castor O. Nox
Assassin C uses [LT]Stealthy Blow on Castor O. Nox
Assassin C uses [LT]Stealthy Blow on Castor O. Nox
Assassin C uses [UT] on Castor O. Nox

Tracker

Name : Variable
Epithet : Variable
Height : Variable
Weight : Variable
Species : Variable
Faction : Variable
Crew : Variable
Ship : Variable
Crew Role : Variable
Devil Fruit : Variable
Bounty : Variable
Balance : Variable

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:37 pm
The member 'Castor O. Nox' has done the following action : Dice Roll

#1 'Reflex Check' : 3, 1, 20, 6

--------------------------------

#2 'Reflex Check' : 15, 6, 10, 13

#3 'Reflex Check' : 12, 1, 3, 9

#4 'Reflex Check' : 17, 16, 19, 15
Castor O. Nox
Castor O. Nox

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:36 pm

blur_on

Stein's Shadows

In a mexican stand-off like fashion, Castor stared over at his night stand where his black metal blade stood erect. The assassins saw the man’s gaze, and immediately cut off his route from the weapon. Grinning, the Imp lunged from off the bed in the opposite direction, thrusting himself towards the first assassin. Snapping his fingers, a bolt of lightning surged from the Imp’s back into the skies, and Castor engaged in hand to hand combat, with the armed fighter. At every attempt, the assassin tried her hardest to land a fatal blow on the Logia, but his unique physiology made anything not laden in Hakii impossible to damage the lightning being.

“It’s like my blade slipping right through-” the assassin thought, as her movement was interrupted by an uppercut to his gut from the Imp, laced in electricity. The shockwave sent her staggering backwards, the other two using Castor’s moment of landing a solid hit, to initiate a flank assault. However, Castor grinned, predicting the men’s movements using his Kenbunshoku Haki, transformed into his element, merging his body into the floor, trailing a beam towards his blade. Reforming his body, Castor gripped his hand around the hilt of Zaigo, a black aura filled the room, as the cursed blade tried to impose it’s malice on Castor, however, Castor rejected it’s ego, resting the elongated blade on his shoulder.

Panting, “He’s faster than Lord Stein’s Elite Shadows… This will be quite the challenge.” the leader of the assassin troop declared.

“He has his weapon now. If he’s the man who defeated Lord Blitz in a duel… We must be careful.” the second assassin shouted.

Coughing up spit violently, the third assassin breathed frantically, trying to regain composure from Castor’s strike. Finally settling, the woman would wipe her mouth, and return to her feet.

“I’ll kill him! Little bastard! How dare you strike a lady?!” the third assassin shouted crazed.

“Strike? That was more of a love tap. However, since you’re begging to taste my hand.” Castor pondered with an empty unemotive gaze.

Suddenly, several bolts of lightning cascaded through the ceilings and across various locations throughout the battlefield, electrocuting those who stood beneath the heaven’s judgement. A loud clap of thunder bellowed loudly, causing those who weren’t struck by lightning to cower at its might. For the next five minutes, the room was filled with the screams of the three warriors, their skin covered in severe second to third degree burns, as the smell of cooking flesh filled the room. Rolling around on the floor, Castor simply sat on his bed yawning as the three assailants squirmed like exposed earthworms along his now shattered bedroom floor. [AOE][Blue Bolt Massacre]

Assassin #1, a man known by the back as Felt, lunged at Castor. Regaining his composure, the man instantly knew that what they were facing was much more complex than the original mission described. Felt carried two katana, each about thirty two inches, crossing them in front of him, his speed caught Castor off guard, he’d extended his two blades, one missed, the other grazed Castor’s cheek. [UT] [Assassin A]  With a single strike from Zaigo, Castor swung his seemingly light blade, shattering the man’s katana in half. Wind from Zaigo’s massive movement sliced open the man’s chest, sending his body tumbling east from the force behind the attack. [UT] [Castor]

Assassin #2, a teenager known by the name of Figaro, assembled a chain and ball like fixture, the sphere covered in spikes and began to swing it above his head. It took a few attempts to get the momentum going, as his nerves and muscles convulsed from the electrical strike prior. Finally, in seemingly a magic manner, the ball disappeared from above his head, and shot off towards Castor like a cannonball. As the ball moved farther and farther away from Figaro, the ball’s circumference would increase in size. Stabbing Zaigo forward, like a lance, Castor stopped the spike ball’s momentum instantly.

Hopping off the bed, and running along the chain like a bridge, the Imp’s quick movements seemed like a blur to Figaro’s eyes, and within seconds, the assassin's shoulder blade was cut open by Zaigo’s fangs. [UT] [Castor] Blood spilled onto the floor, weakening the man’s grip on the chain, and rendering him to his feet. The final assassin used the fact Castor was focused on her brothers to erase her presence, even from that of his Kenbunshoku Haki. It was a skill learned through years of isolation from emotion, an unhuman like stillness that when Rosa finally reappeared, inches from Castor’s chest, removing her camouflage, the man’s eyes expanded with excitement.

“Tiger Fist Inferno” Rosa murmured, sinking her right, bawled first into Castor’s chest, pinning him onto the ground. [MT] [Assassin C] “Tiger Tail Inferno”, she’d announce next, following up with a rolling spin kick, beating Castor’s body into the floor, sending him two stories below his bed room, into the dinning room area, which was directly above the room.[LT] [Assassin C]  Stunned Castor tried to shake the cobwebs out of his head, and return to standing position, only to be met with a double palm strike that sent the man flying ten meters backwards into a concrete wall. “Tiger Pounce Inferno” Rosa murmured. With each strike, chest, shoulder, and now solar plexus, Castor’s skin burned as if he’d been smacked with a hot iron fresh from the smolder’s cauldron. [LT] [Assassin C]

A light red aura could’ve been seen radiating from the woman’s hands, as she’d dashed to Castor’s position for follow-up strike to the face. Succeeding in delivering the strike, the wall behind Castor’s cracked with impact of the back of his skull being drilled into the wall.  [UT] [Assassin C]  Alas, no blood was drawn, the women's final strike was met with a silky smoothen blackened dome, which acted as the perfect shield in the form of Castor’s Busoshoku Haki. Counter striking, Castor attempted to castrate the woman’s arm but his killing intent caused her to lunge backwards, being barely nicked on her elbow from Zaigo’s strike. [UT] [Castor]

Stretching, the pirate captain had been woken up by the woman’s ferocious assault. Jumping through the hole in the floor, the other two assassins reappeared at her side. Cracking his neck, a sinister smile filled the Imp’s face. “It’s been awhile since I’ve felt pressured. Three targets to try my baby’s new teeth on.” Castor declared, his third eye opening the widest in excitement.

COMBAT TRACKERS:
OPPONENT STATS:
OPPONENT RATIOS:
OPPONENT TECHNIQUES USED:

Word Count: 1056 |

@Goldmonger

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:03 pm
Castor O. Nox uses [AOE]Divine Pillar on Assassin A,B,C

Assassin A uses [MT]Twin Slash on Castor O. Nox
Assassin A uses [LT]White Crane on Castor O. Nox
Assassin A uses [LT]In Flight on Castor O. Nox

Assassin B uses [MT]Elastic Whip on Castor O. Nox
Assassin B uses [LT]Impale on Castor O. Nox
Assassin B uses [LT]Steel Chain on Castor O. Nox

Assassin C uses [MT]Tiger Strike on Castor O. Nox
Assassin C uses [LT]Wild Life on Castor O. Nox
Assassin C uses [LT]Fiery Palm on Castor O. Nox

Tracker

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:03 pm

#1 'Reflex Check' : 14, 18, 20, 12

#2 'Reflex Check' : 9, 15, 12, 12

#3 'Reflex Check' : 15, 16, 15, 20

#4 'Reflex Check' : 8, 17, 17, 12
Castor O. Nox
Castor O. Nox

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:38 pm

blur_on

Stein's Shadows

“We’ll attack together. Makes no sense fighting individually.” Felt commanded. “Aye Sir.” Figaro and Rosa responded, circling around the Imp’s position. Snapping his fingers, a pillar of lightning descending from the already lighting crazed skies, crushing the assassins, Castor, and everyone else in the building they resided in. [AOE - Divine Pillar] However, the pirate Captain remained in the same position, though the momentum of the attack pushed the quarto to the bottom level of the building which now collapsed from the might of nature’s wrath. All three assassin’s faces that were once concealed were now exposed to the elements. Panting heavily, their bodies winced and convulsed from the electricity now funneling through their veins like wildfire to summer harvest.

The first to regain consciousness was Felt and Rosa, who’d protected their bodies somewhat by avoiding the brunt of the attack, however, the results were still fatal. Felt lost his right arm, and Rosa lost her right leg. Fear struck the fighter’s bodies as suddenly, the Imp’s small figure struck immense anxiety into their hearts. Felt lunged inwards with a single jump, his second blade carried in his mouth now, his first in his left, the man showcased his elegant, often deadly swordplay against Castor’s consecutive motion’s defense. Attaching both hands to the Zweihander, the kimono wearing three-eyed male adjusted his pupils to the man’s immense slowed movements, keeping a firm eye on Rosa who circled around on the flank, searching for an opportunity to catch the Logia off guard.

The sound of the blades clanking against each other, every strike leaving cracks in Felt’s katana, Castor swung around to his now severed side, slashing his blade along the man’s knee cap, drawing blood. [UT - Castor] Zaigo began to glow an ominous black miasma in celebration for the human fuel that had been liberated from its owner. Tossing his blade at Castor’s shoulder, the crippled swordsman used his blade as a javelin, connecting with a short blade to Castor’s shoulder. [UT - Felt (Assassin A)] At this point, Rosa used the lapse in Castor’s response time to sequence her attack. Spinning towards Castor with a kick aimed for his ribcage, Rosa fainted, and delivered a solid right hook to the man’s jaw. [LT - Rosa - successful] Using the momentum to stage her second attack, Rosa slapped her hand against Castor’s wrist, in attempts to disarm him on his weapon, however, a swollen wrist remained [LT - Rosa - successful] but the warrior tightened his grip on his weapon, sliding blade along the woman’s solar plexus. [UT - Castor]

Finally, the third warrior who’d awakened several minutes earlier, ended his time playing possum. Awaking from his concrete slumber, Figaro wrapped his chains along Castor’s leg, flinging him into a pile of debris to the south. [UT - Figaro - successful]. Grabbing his spiked ball with his bare hands, the man infused his blood into the metallic balls face, lunging it in a tennis ball toss manner towards the floor Nox Captain. Pinned and impaled initially by the spiked sphere [LT - Figaro - successful], Castor phased out of the predicament into his logia element, only to be met with a second chain which constricted around his neck once he’d manifested in his human state. [LT - Figaro - successful]

Slicing the chain in half with Zaigo, Castor freed himself from the chain’s embrace. Extending his blade backwards, and taking stance, the Imp grinned and prepared his next flurry of attacks.

COMBAT TRACKERS:
OPPONENT STATS:
OPPONENT RATIOS:

Word Count:  | 562

Tagged: @Goldmonger

Last edited by Castor O. Nox on Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:11 pm
Castor O. Nox uses [HT]Vritra on Assassin B
Castor O. Nox uses [LT]Decagon on Assassin C

Assassin A uses [HT]X Cutter on Castor O. Nox

Assassin B uses [HT]Mauling Ball on Castor O. Nox

Assassin C uses [HT]Open Palm on Castor O. Nox

Tracker

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:11 pm

#1 'Reflex Check' : 6, 3, 15, 4, 2

#2 'Reflex Check' : 4, 1

#3 'Reflex Check' : 11, 13

#4 'Reflex Check' : 20, 19
Castor O. Nox
Castor O. Nox

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Jan 05, 2021 6:36 pm

blur_on

Stein's Shadows

Swinging his blade forward, charged with electrical force, Castor extended a wind blade strike coated in lightning which was electrically fueled by his Logia. Blade’s shape morphed into that of a dragon’s head, and as the projectile travelled, the full features of the dragon came into view. The dragon’s fangs plunged through the entire body of the chain and ball user, flooding his entire body with voltage nearing in the hundreds of millions. All that was left as the dragon rampaged around the fallen castle was a burnt carcass which was ragged along in the beast’s mouth until it dissipated into nothingness. [HT][Vritra] Rosa and Felt watched in awe, as Figaro was reduced to nothing more but a burnt scarecrow. Wasting no time with onslaught, Castor used the residual lightning from the dragon to form several spears which surrounded the martial art user, creating an electrical field that separated her from Felt.

Spinning his finger around in a circular fashion, Castor smiled as the woman tried once again to swallow her intimidation, and lunge towards his position. However, before she could make two steps forward, the electrical spears hovered ominously above her head, cascaded in a clockwise fashion, piercing several tendons, muscles, and joints along her remaining foot, rendering the woman motionless momentarily.

Felt lunged in once again, with what remained of his appendages releasing a flurry of attacks, all which added up to naught. With a single swish from Castor’s blade hand, the leader was left armless, falling to his knees from the shock. [UT - Castor]

Turning his attention to the assassin - Rosa, Castor began a slow walk to the woman’s position on the floor. The pool of blood was the first thing from the woman that had made contact with his sandals, even causing Castor to adjust his pace so as to not trip on the woman’s blood. Stabbing Zaigo’s elongated blade into the woman’s right palm, Castor pushed his blade into the earth, causing the woman’s scream out in pain, wobbling around like a guppy fresh out of it’s watery bed.

“Hey. I’ll strike you a deal. I’ll let you and the old man live if you tell me who it is that sent you here.” Castor explained. “Not like it matters. Tomorrow. I’ll be this country's King.” Castor stated. “Whenever did this country ask for a new king?! You pirates are all the same! Men obsessed with the sound of your own names as long as it’s tied to glory! What about the people?!” Rosa shouted in disgust. “Whenever did I ask to be a target of assassination? Life isn’t about who deserves what… If that was the case, nobility would’ve been a pipe dream. Racism would’ve been a nightmare but these things are not images that haunt us in our slumber… It’s a reality.” Castor ranted on.

Using her free hand, the woman wrapped her hand around Castor’s ankle, releasing a burst of shockwaves shattering the man’s stance. [HT - Rosa - successful] Once Castor was on his knees, she’d lunged up, headbutting the pirate into his skull, closing his third shut from the strike, causing the pirate captain to curse from the pain. [UT - Rosa]

“Even if my legs give out… I’ll continue to fight so Mi'Lady has a future in these lands.” Rosa murmured, as she’d force herself to a sitting position.

“Because of your enthusiasm… I’ll finish you off last.” Castor declared, clutching at his third eye was now bleeding profusely. Using his breathing techniques, Castor tried to regain composure… as bad things usually tended to happen once the man lost his cool demeanor. Finally making it to the castle’s steps, the knights of Vana came ushering in first. “Lord Nox!” the band of merry men shouted in glee, thankful that the leader of their revolution still lived.

“Damage report? How bad is it?” Castor inquired.

“Half of our forces have been wiped out from the assassins' efforts. Miss Grace… and Dr.Victor Abio…. I’d rather not say.” one of the knights reported. Castor’s mood soured immediately, two of his executives had been lost to this foolish encampment, and his right hand man was busy gallivanting around with a princess. As the remainder of the knights shuffled in, the members of the Vana Mafia were seized and detained, as they acted as the main antagonist to the Third Eyed Members foothold in Vana.

“I see. It’s the Mafia Bosses who sent assassins for me. Though I doubt it was your idea entirely.” Castor stated. “You think we’d just sit around and lose this veil to a mere bastard of our country. Our King was too kind-” Vana’s crime boss shouted, until he couldn’t, his severed head rolled around on the floor like a soccer ball.

Wiping the blade from off his kimono, the wind blade used to cut the mafioso's windpipe wasn’t seen by any present, it’d looked as if Castor glared at the man, and left him headless.

“You people keep thinking… I care about what’s deserved to me...or what’s right for the people? The moment the former King and my father sold my mother into slavery… That’s when this country’s sin truly became unbearable. To house a dog…. Feed him. Shelter him. Give him affection and then discard him with no remorse.

That- That is true sin. Irony is. I can’t even remember my Mother’s face. Neither could I remember my father’s own before returning here…. But what I do remember… Is the seething rage that fills my prideful heart. I still remember my mother’s cries for help. The look on every noble's face as that Celestial Dragon ripped her sanity away in that moment. Madness isn’t some farfetched concept… It’s easy.

It’s the perfectly sane beings who draw the line on right or wrong… The same sane ones who executed my Master… Rambling to you fools won’t bring them back.”
Castor shouted, his quiet and composed demeanor withdrawn out of a passion of hate. Turning his attention towards the assassins once more, “Enough about politics, eh? We were engaged in a very basic life lesson.” Castor declared.

Forcing her way to a stance, “You’re a madman. Life lesson? What’s that?” Rosa shouted, tightening her fists. “Even the mightiest predators die in the face of fate.” Castor stated, pointing Zaigo’s face towards the woman’s direction. “Enough Rosa!” Felt shouted. “We’ve failed. The moment Figaro died… We lost our advantage… The most we do now is end our own lives to protect master’s secrets!” Felt exclaimed.

“Is your life so worthless? Fight until the very end old-man. I’ve lost two valuable pieces in this war. I shall take your lives as requiem for their own. Paku Paku Paku…Castor declared, bursting out into manic laughter.

COMBAT TRACKERS:
OPPONENT STATS:
OPPONENT RATIOS:

Word Count:  | 1123

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Jan 05, 2021 6:49 pm
Castor O. Nox uses [HT]Atlas Cutter on Assassin A
Castor O. Nox uses [LT] Celestial Barrier on Assassin C
Castor O. Nox uses UT on Assassin A,C

Assassin A uses [MT]White Light Slash on Castor O. Nox
Assassin A uses [LT]Crane on Castor O. Nox
Assassin A uses [LT]In Flight on Castor O. Nox

Assassin C uses [MT]Tiger Strike on Castor O. Nox
Assassin C uses [LT]Wild Life on Castor O. Nox
Assassin C uses [LT]Fiery Palm on Castor O. Nox

Tracker

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Jan 05, 2021 6:49 pm

#1 'Reflex Check' : 15, 7, 19, 10

#2 'Reflex Check' : 6, 5, 2, 20

#3 'Reflex Check' : 12, 9, 5, 3
Castor O. Nox
Castor O. Nox

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:14 pm

blur_on

Stein's Shadows

Stabbing his two katana into the floor, Felt rose using the metallic blades as crutches. The two swordsmen in this moment acknowledge each other’s blade, for Felt, more so the immense power that Castor commanded at his fingertips. Pushing off the ground, suspended in mid-air, Felt spun into a hailstorm, creating a vortex of wind around his body that shone like a white light, similar to that of a shooting star. Clutching his singular hand on Zaigo’s hilt, Castor fired off a single wind blade, charging it with electrical current. As the blade flew towards the vortex, the magenta horror of a projectile sliced through the vortex, shredding the swordsman to pieces. [HT - Atlas Cutter]

Unable to sit and watch her mentor’s death end in a futile effort, the feet less fighter sprung off the ground, using the momentum of his force to charge at the Imp. Heating the air around himself, a monstrous clap of thunder sounded throughout the base of the castle, as a shockwave pushed the woman onto her back, facing the night sky. Her body was ravished with second degree burns, and her consciousness fading from the attack’s impact. [LT - Celestial Barrier] Phasing in and out of his elemental form, Castor reformed at the base of the woman’s stubby thighs, no longer able to use the once elegant legs used to support her vicious attack style. Tears began to flow down the woman’s eyes, as she’d accepted defeat for the first time in almost a decade. “Tell me. What’s your final wish? I shall see it through. In respect for your name and power.” Castor declared, sheathing his blade into it’s cloth holster.

Swallowing her pride, “The lady called Jean De Claire… I wish for you to spare her life. We worked in her care for ages… if it wasn’t for Stein’s ways… We would’ve never betrayed her. Our families are all his shadows now. All I ask is that man be stopped.” Rosa declared, panting heavily as she hung onto life, as death slowly crept closer and closer to claim her card.

COMBAT TRACKERS:
OPPONENT STATS:
OPPONENT RATIOS:

Word Count:  | 347

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:35 pm
Castor O. Nox uses [MT] Curse of Orochi on Assassin C
Castor O. Nox uses [LT] Drill on Assassin C
Castor O. Nox uses [LT] Luna's Kiss on Assassin C
Castor O. Nox uses UT on Assassin C

Assassin C uses [MT] Bomb Active on Castor O. Nox
Assassin C uses [LT]Detonate on Castor O. Nox
Assassin C uses [LT]Final Blast on Castor O. Nox

Tracker

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:35 pm

#1 'Reflex Check' : 11, 2, 8, 19

#2 'Reflex Check' : 18, 6, 12, 15
Castor O. Nox
Castor O. Nox

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Jan 05, 2021 9:46 pm

blur_on

Stein's Shadows

Purple miasma oozed from Zaigo, as the energy began to gravitate to Rosa’s wounds. The already weakened woman’s body became even more frail as Zaigo’s curse came into effect. [MT - Curse of Orochi] The surge of energy began to overtake Castor’s ability to think properly, it was as if the blade had a personality of it’s own and it was imposing it upon the pirate.“Relax.” Castor declared, internally, inserting his Haoshoku Haki into the blade, calming the potent miasma. The woman smiled to herself, stabbing herself in the heart, now that Castor was in range, she could’ve finally executed her civic duty. Instantly, at a fraction of a second, the woman’s body exploded. Castor didn’t have much time to react , the explosion site encompassed the base of the camp, wiping out much of the horseback forces who came to check in on Castor. [MT - Bomb Detonation] [LT - Final Blast & UT]

With his kimono tattered, and his body covered in bruises, Castor emerged from the debris covered in several bruises. Coughing, attempting to clear his lungs of the backdraft, from the black splatter marks where Rosa’s body resided, an ominous energy independent of Zaigo began to manifest. A shadowy figure came into focus, similar in shape in size to the woman from before but more beast-like, with no warmth or human features. “Goodnight Mr.Nox.” an ominous voice rang out. “You're a hard person to find… I recognize that voice from the first time we crossed paths. Mr.Stein.” Castor responded smirking, his third eye closed shut from the immense damage taken. “Well. Lvneel isn’t my only interest. I’m a keeper of many places and estates… You’ve really dug your hand in my business… I should have had you killed when Jules first showed interest in you.” the beast channeled.

“This is an interesting ability you have… Devil Fruit?” Castor inquired.

“That… and science… It’s a wonderful thing isn’t it? Humans who want more power always seek me out but all of my humanly modifications come at a price. This girl wanted to escape her frail body with more powerful strikes… so I made her a superhuman. The swordsman wanted the world’s sharpest blades… so I gave him that. I’m a wish giver of sorts.” Stein explained.

“I wish you could grant my wish then.” Castor stated smugly.

“Oh Mr.Nox… I don’t have time to grant the wishes of infants. Each of these men you’ve killed here today had one common trait… the will to sacrifice themselves for the cause. Being an adult means accepting sacrifice… It’s the circle of life.” Stein retorted.

“I guess I’ll always be a kid. One day… when I meet you in person… I’ll stab this sword of mine into your heart.” Castor declared.

“I live for that day… You’ll have to meet me in the real plateau of this all… Paradise. The Blues are just the old generation's playground…. In the New World… One Law rules king. Power.” Stein declared.

Paku Paku Paku Paku…

“I don’t want to hear about rants of power from a Celestial Dragons dog.” Castor retorted.

“Rather a dog to a God than a slave to my own demons, Mr.Nox.” Stein responded.

Entering into blind rage, the young Supernova didn’t heed the man’s warning, and so, the path towards his descension into darkness, begins now.

COMBAT TRACKERS:
OPPONENT STATS:
OPPONENT RATIOS:

Word Count:  | 557

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Jan 05, 2021 9:55 pm
Castor O. Nox uses [MT]Kwane on Assassin C
Castor O. Nox uses [LT] Trenta on Assassin C
Castor O. Nox uses [LT] Decagon on Assassin C
Castor O. Nox uses UT on Assassin C

Assassin C uses [AOE - Shadow Swallow] on Castor O. Nox

Join Revival Dawn on Discord