Revival Dawn is a role-playing forum set in an alternate universe of canon One Piece.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
The Halloween Contest is here! And with it comes the recruitment of quest graders! If you're interested in sharing a spooky story and/or becoming a quest grader, go sign up here! Happy spooking!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
NPC
Goro Goro No Mi (-ゴロゴロの実) I_vote_lcapGoro Goro No Mi (-ゴロゴロの実) I_voting_barGoro Goro No Mi (-ゴロゴロの実) I_vote_rcap 
Gray
Goro Goro No Mi (-ゴロゴロの実) I_vote_lcapGoro Goro No Mi (-ゴロゴロの実) I_voting_barGoro Goro No Mi (-ゴロゴロの実) I_vote_rcap 
Castor O. Nox
Anton La'croix
Baratel
Emi Roromiya
Tusk
Frenzy
Victor Abio
Ghost
Discord Server
Vote for Us
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Goro Goro No Mi (-ゴロゴロの実)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Castor O. Nox

Castor O. Nox

Tracker

Name : Castor O. Nox
Epithet : Sanpaku
Race : Three-Eye Tribesman
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Supernova
Crew : Nox Pirates
Ship : The Wailing Calamity
Crew Position : Captain | Navigator | Book Collector
Devil Fruit : Goro Goro no Mi
Haki Specialization : Busoshoku
Haki Level : 6
Attack (ATK) : 400
Defense (DEF) : 200
Reflex (RX) : 420
Willpower (WP) : 355
Level : 57
Experience Points : 5750
Bounty : 290,000,000
Berries : 79,854,688
[baneoftheweak][untouchable][childofdestiny]

Goro Goro No Mi (-ゴロゴロの実) Empty
PostSubject: Goro Goro No Mi (-ゴロゴロの実)   Goro Goro No Mi (-ゴロゴロの実) EmptyMon Aug 05, 2019 12:42 am

Goro Goro No Mi (-ゴロゴロの実) Q7wyMHw
Goro Goro No Mi -ゴロゴロの実

Devil Fruit: Goro Goro No Mi
Devil Fruit Type: Logia

Devil Fruit Appearance:

Appearance :

An azure pineapple with it's spikes curling in a manner similar to that of zig-zags.

Devil Fruit Description:
The Goro Goro No Mi is a Logia type Devil Fruit that permits it's consumer to produce, control and manipulate Lightning at will. This lightning is limited to lightning produced by the user.

Fighting Style: Heaven's Wrath
Weapon Utilization: Spear & Nodachi
Description: Utilising the abilities of his Logia and his capacity for weapon styles, the principle of Heaven's Wrath is simple. Castor uses his spear - Iris for mid-range combat and long range tosses. His Nodachi - Summer Rain is used for one-on-one combat for anyone who manages to get close to him. Finally, his Goro Goro No Mi covers the gaps in his arsenal with a variety of applications and styles using electricity to electrocute and incapacitate enemies.

Passive Abilities:

• Jupiter's Pressence: The user of the Goro Goro no Mi is immune to any forms of lightning UTs and naturally occurring lightning. Against named techniques, so long as the attacker’s attack stat is below 50% that of the Goro Goro eater’s defense, the attacks will have no effect.
  • Erlang's Radio-Telepathy: Castor can listen to electrical sound-waves that traverse the very air itself. As a result, he's able to use this ability to analyse his surroundings effectively, giving him an omnipresent ear to everything around him.
  • Zeus's Formless: Castor can enter into his intangible form whether fully or partially to travel through conductive metals(Silver, Gold, Copper, Aluminum) and wood.

Toggled Abilities:

• Raijin's Prophecy: Transitioning rapidly in and out of his human to ethereal state, Castor able to increase the pace of his attack's tempo. + 20% Reflex , - 20% Attack.  
  • Thor's Vengeance: Super-charging his attacks, Castor increases the base voltage of all of his attacks to at least 100,000,000 Million Volts. + 20% Attack , - 20% Defense

Techniques

Light Techniques:

Medium Techniques:

Heavy Techniques:

AoE Techniques:

Last edited by Castor O. Nox on Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:13 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Acacia

Acacia

Goro Goro No Mi (-ゴロゴロの実) Badge10
Tracker

Name : Grimm Aldous Acacia
Epithet : Kurotane (Black Seed)
Race : Human
Faction : New Revolutionary Army
Crew : Bonbon X
Ship : Wonderland Hatch
Crew Position : First Mate
Devil Fruit : Mochi Mochi no Mi
Haki Level : 5
Attack (ATK) : 350
Defense (DEF) : 250
Reflex (RX) : 335
Willpower (WP) : 300
Level : 50
Experience Points : 5000
Bounty : 160,000,000
Berries : 50,000
Goro Goro No Mi (-ゴロゴロの実) Child_11

PostSubject: Re: Goro Goro No Mi (-ゴロゴロの実)   Goro Goro No Mi (-ゴロゴロの実) EmptyTue Aug 06, 2019 3:02 pm

[Comments in brown.]
@Castor O. Nox wrote:

Goro Goro No Mi (-ゴロゴロの実) PAekPfV
Goro Goro No Mi -ゴロゴロの実

Devil Fruit Appearance:

Appearance :

An azure pineapple with it's spikes curling in a manner similar to that of zig-zags.

Devil Fruit Description:
The Goro Goro No Mi is a Logia type Devil Fruit that permits it's consumer to produce, control and manipulate Lightning at will. This lightning is limited to lightning produced by the user.

Fighting Style: Heaven's Justice
Description: Utilising the abilities of his Logia and his capacity for weapon styles, the principle of Heaven's Justice is simple. Castor uses his spear for mid-range combat and long range tosses. His Nodachi - Iris is used for one on one combat for anyone who manages to get close to him. Finally, his Goro covers the gaps in his arsenal with a variety of applications and styles using electricity to electrocute and incapacitate enemies.

Toggled and Passive Abilities:

• Jupiter's Pressence: The user of the Goro Goro no Mi is immune to any forms of lightning UTs and naturally occurring lightning. Against named techniques, so long as the attacker’s attack stat is below 50% that of the Goro Goro eater’s defense, the attacks will have no effect. Toggle
  • Orko's Pulse: If at any point the user of the Goro Goro No Mi is rendered unconcious, via Haoshoku Haki or combat, the user can jump start their heart and regain conciousness. In this state, the user's Reflex is boosted by 15% but consequently, their Attack Stat is reduced by 15%. This continues for two posts after conciousness has been established. This skill cannot be used in situations where the user is deemed dead. Passive [Please remove this ability as it circumvents the knock out mechanics. The knock out mechanics, do however, permit you to RP as being conscious. You are free to RP this out as having been resuscitated by your built-in CPR.]
  • Erlang's Radio-Telepathy: When combined with his Kenbunshoku Haki, Castor can listen into conversations within 20% * his current Haki's Maximum Range/10. Meaning, if his Level is 5, the base Maximum Range would be 200M. Which means his total range of listening would be 200M * 4 = 800Ms.Consequently, the cooldown time for Haki Usage increases by the multiplier. At Level 6, instead of the face value, it would be the Face Value plus 4. 10 Posts.Passive. [Let's make this suuuuuper simple. You can eavesdrop on conversations within this range: 5m * your level. So, if you're level 60, you can listen to conversations within a 300m radius.]
  • Zeus's Formless: Castor can enter into his intangible form whether fully or partially to merge with conductive metals(Silver, Gold, Copper, Aluminum) and wood. Regular intangability rules apply.The longest he can stay any metal is a maximum of 3 posts.Toggle [Electricity does not "stay" in metal. It travels through it. You are free to say that you can transmit yourself through conductors, but you can't "hide" in conductors in one place because that's not how electricity works. You can work around this limitation RP-wise by just moving yourself back and forth along a conductor.]
  • Titan's Ambition: Castor realizing his disposition with Conqueror's Haki is able to apply it's affects along with his skills simulataneously. This can only be applied to Flat Damage Skills. Toggle [No idea what you're trying to do here, but let's remove it. XD]
  • Thor's Forge: Castor uses his electrical powers to heat and melt nearby metal and then reshape it into anything he desires. This toggle doesn't work on equipment registered by users. [Toggle] [This ability was silly in canon. Let's say no to it. Melting things is fine (though still a bit overkill), but reshaping them doesn't make sense. It would probably be okay to RP physically molding a melting object, but that should be a talent of your character, not your devil fruit. All in all though, I still think melting things should be left to devil fruits that are more centered around their heating abilities.]

Techniques

Light Techniques:

Medium Techniques:

Heavy Techniques:

AoE Techniques:

Castor O. Nox

Tracker

PostSubject: Re: Goro Goro No Mi (-ゴロゴロの実)   Goro Goro No Mi (-ゴロゴロの実) EmptyTue Aug 06, 2019 5:03 pm

Roger Doger. Edits made.

Gray

Goro Goro No Mi (-ゴロゴロの実) Cool-t10
Tracker

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Race : Human Cyborg
World Position : Super Veteran (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haki Specialization : All
Haki Level : 9
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 5,000,000,000
Income Multiplier : +10%
Berries : 25,000,000,000
[baneoftheweak][childofdestiny][windcaller][punchoutguru]
[endgameboss]

PostSubject: Re: Goro Goro No Mi (-ゴロゴロの実)   Goro Goro No Mi (-ゴロゴロの実) EmptyTue Aug 06, 2019 5:33 pm

Approved! Welcome back, Eneru Laz!

@Castor O. Nox wrote:

Goro Goro No Mi (-ゴロゴロの実) PAekPfV
Goro Goro No Mi -ゴロゴロの実

Devil Fruit Appearance:

Appearance :

Devil Fruit Description:

Fighting Style: Heaven's Justice
Description: Utilising the abilities of his Logia and his capacity for weapon styles, the principle of Heaven's Justice is simple. Castor uses his spear for mid-range combat and long range tosses. His Nodachi - Iris is used for one on one combat for anyone who manages to get close to him. Finally, his Goro covers the gaps in his arsenal with a variety of applications and styles using electricity to electrocute and incapacitate enemies.

Toggled and Passive Abilities:

• Jupiter's Pressence: The user of the Goro Goro no Mi is immune to any forms of lightning UTs and naturally occurring lightning. Against named techniques, so long as the attacker’s attack stat is below 50% that of the Goro Goro eater’s defense, the attacks will have no effect. Passive
  • Erlang's Radio-Telepathy: Castor can listen into conversations within 5m * current level.Passive.
  • Zeus's Formless: Castor can enter into his intangible form whether fully or partially to travel through conductive metals(Silver, Gold, Copper, Aluminum) and wood. Toggle

Techniques

Light Techniques:

Medium Techniques:

Heavy Techniques:

AoE Techniques:

Castor O. Nox

Tracker

PostSubject: Re: Goro Goro No Mi (-ゴロゴロの実)   Goro Goro No Mi (-ゴロゴロの実) EmptyThu Oct 24, 2019 10:07 pm

Opening skillset for review - as per conversation with Gray & Brood on discord!

Baltroy

Goro Goro No Mi (-ゴロゴロの実) Coolte12
Tracker

Name : Alice Baltroy Ronx
Epithet : Flying Dart
Race : Human
Faction : New Revolutionary Army
World Position : Commander
Crew : Bonbon X
Ship : Wonderland Hatch
Crew Position : Captain
Haki Level : 5
Attack (ATK) : 290
Defense (DEF) : 300
Reflex (RX) : 355
Willpower (WP) : 330
Level : 52
Experience Points : 5225
Bounty : 198,000,000
Income Multiplier : +10%
Berries : 16,800,000
[baneoftheweak][bookworm]

PostSubject: Re: Goro Goro No Mi (-ゴロゴロの実)   Goro Goro No Mi (-ゴロゴロの実) EmptyFri Oct 25, 2019 2:22 am

Nice and new~ Approved!

@Castor O. Nox wrote:

Goro Goro No Mi (-ゴロゴロの実) Q7wyMHw
Goro Goro No Mi -ゴロゴロの実

Devil Fruit Appearance:

Appearance :

Devil Fruit Description:

Fighting Style: Heaven's Wrath
Description: Utilising the abilities of his Logia and his capacity for weapon styles, the principle of Heaven's Wrath is simple. Castor uses his spear - Iris for mid-range combat and long range tosses. His Nodachi - Summer Rain is used for one-on-one combat for anyone who manages to get close to him. Finally, his Goro Goro No Mi covers the gaps in his arsenal with a variety of applications and styles using electricity to electrocute and incapacitate enemies.

Passive Abilities:

• Jupiter's Pressence: The user of the Goro Goro no Mi is immune to any forms of lightning UTs and naturally occurring lightning. Against named techniques, so long as the attacker’s attack stat is below 50% that of the Goro Goro eater’s defense, the attacks will have no effect.
  • Erlang's Radio-Telepathy: Castor can listen to electrical sound-waves that traverse the very air itself. As a result, he's able to use this ability to analyse his surroundings effectively, giving him an omnipresent ear to everything around him.
  • Zeus's Formless: Castor can enter into his intangible form whether fully or partially to travel through conductive metals(Silver, Gold, Copper, Aluminum) and wood.

Toggled Abilities:

• Raijin's Prophecy: Transitioning rapidly in and out of his human to ethereal state, Castor able to increase the pace of his attack's tempo. + 20% Reflex , - 20% Attack.  
  • Thor's Vengeance: Super-charging his attacks, Castor increases the base voltage of all of his attacks to at least 100,000,000 Million Volts. + 20% Attack , - 20% Defense

Techniques

Light Techniques:

Medium Techniques:

Heavy Techniques:

AoE Techniques:

Check out the crew!

Goro Goro No Mi (-ゴロゴロの実) R7Cwalu
Back to top Go down

Goro Goro No Mi (-ゴロゴロの実)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Revival Dawn - One Piece RP :: Creation :: Character Creation :: Fighting Styles :: Devil Fruits :: Approved-
Jump to: