Revival Dawn - One Piece RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Account

Latest topics
[World Event] A Fool's ErrandThu Jul 25, 2024 8:35 pmVolo Rosso[Arc] [Rubeck Island Conquest][Part 2] Last Tango in Rubeck Sun Jul 21, 2024 6:57 amMaxwell[Episode] Corruption of BloodSun Jul 14, 2024 3:51 amYumiko[Episode] Mink-staken IdentityThu Jul 04, 2024 6:28 amYumiko[Board] Quest Requests and Quest GradingsSat Jun 29, 2024 9:00 pmGray[Episode] Now, where am I?Sat Jun 29, 2024 8:56 pmGray[Episode] Waking MonstersSat Jun 29, 2024 12:00 pmGray[Abandoned] [Arc] [Tequila Wolf Conquest] The Rotten Lie of Tequila WolfTue Jun 25, 2024 3:23 pmGray[Market] [Shop] The Shop of DreamsSun Jun 23, 2024 5:11 pmGray
Go down
Anonymous

Shark Skin Style (W.I.P) Empty Shark Skin Style (W.I.P)

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:56 am

Shark Skin Style

Shark Skin Style (W.I.P) Latest?cb=20120218222343

Fighting Style: Shark Skin Style
Weapon Utilization: Samehada
Description: A unique fighting style created around the weapon Samehada, a blade that was given to him by his sensei. This fighting style combines his fishman ability to manipulate water within the atmosphere and the environment, with the heavy handed sword style. The fighting style allows Himura to harness water from his surroundings to enhance his sword strikes, and even shape and control water for various destructive attacks. Rumor has it, that with certain techniques, Himura could alter the terrain and flood an entire areas, and could potentially create massive bodies of water in the process. Common applications within this fighting style involves creating a miniature wave that he would ride upon to close the distance between he and an enemy, wrapping his weapon in water to increase its cutting power, and creating devastating tidal waves to decimate multiple areas.

Toggled and Passive Abilities: List any and all passive abilities and properties your devil fruit/fighting style gives you. This cannot include any damage-dealing special attacks, as those will be included under techniques. Passive/toggled abilities cannot give buffs/debuffs higher than 20%. You may have no more than 2 buffing/debuffing toggled abilities.

Techniques

(The following techniques can either be all devil fruit techniques, or a combination of devil fruit, and natural/weapon techniques)

Light Techniques:

Medium Techniques:

Heavy Techniques:

AoE Techniques:

Last edited by Himura Momoshiki on Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:45 am; edited 9 times in total
Anonymous

Shark Skin Style (W.I.P) Empty Re: Shark Skin Style (W.I.P)

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:23 pm
Code:
[size=16][b]Name of the technique[/b][/size]
[b]Type:[/b] Flat/DoT/Stat Morph/(Flat or DoT) Hybrid/Heal, HoT
[b]Cooldown:[/b] How long before you can use this technique again? (Cooldown values= LT: 2, MT: 4, HT: 6, AoE: 8 turns || Stat Morph / Hybrid Cooldown: LT: 6, MT: 9, HT: 12, AoE: 14 turns)
[b]Duration:[/b] Durations are only applicable for stat morphs or hybrids. (Maximum durations for techniques= LT: 2, MT: 3, HT: 4, AoE: 4 turns).
[b]Buffs:[/b] List any stat buffs that this technique applies in percentage and specify whether these buffs are applied to your character or others. Only stat-altering techniques and hybrid techniques can have buffs or debuffs. (See combat guide for maximum buffs for each technique class and type.)
[b]Debuffs:[/b] List any stat debuffs that this technique applies in percentage values and specify whether these debuffs are applied to your character or others. Only stat-altering techniques and hybrid techniques can have buffs or debuffs. (See combat guide for maximum buffs for each technique class and type.)
[b]Flavour:[/b] Provide flavour description for your technique. Your technique does not explicitly need to work the way you describe it here ICly. However, it must mechanically function the same way.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Join Revival Dawn on Discord