Revival Dawn - One Piece RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Account

Latest topics
High Seas GunslingerYesterday at 6:31 pmJeremy FilthStart me up!Yesterday at 3:52 pmNPCFace ClaimsYesterday at 1:28 pmSebbiParty CrashersYesterday at 5:09 amAnton La'croixJeremy Filth's StatsTue Oct 27, 2020 9:41 pmJeremy FilthJeremy Filth's EquipmentTue Oct 27, 2020 7:20 pmJeremy FilthPioneers of Revival DawnTue Oct 27, 2020 1:28 pmJeremy FilthJeremy FilthTue Oct 27, 2020 12:52 pmJeremy FilthThe Enraged Army [Minion Island Contestation Arc Part 2]Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:05 amAnton La'croix
Staff List
ADMIN
"Hard pass."

MODS
"Buzz off."
"Give me more, I'll do it all."
"I can help you if you hold my bottle."
"I read the whole combat guide."
"I'm scared."
"I'm here to give you a makeover."

Go down
Karl Friedrich
Tracker

Name : Karl Friedrich
Epithet : Venomous
Height : 6 feet 1 inch (1.85m)
Weight : 176 lbs (80kg)
Species : Human
Faction : Pirate
Crew : To be Determined
Ship : To be Determined
Crew Position : To be Determined
Devil Fruit : Doku Doku no Mi (Venom-Venom Fruit)
Haki Level : 1
Hitpoints (HP) : 152
Attack (ATK) : 110
Defense (DEF) : 110
Reflex (RX) : 135
Willpower (WP) : 105
Level : 11
Experience Points : 1105
Berries Berries : 5,775,000
[[childofdestiny]]
[[atkt2]][[deft2]][[rxt2]][[rxt2]]
View user profile

[Episode] Perhaps sometimes piracy is a right thing? - Page 2 Empty Re: [Episode] Perhaps sometimes piracy is a right thing?

on Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:52 am
[Episode] Perhaps sometimes piracy is a right thing? - Page 2 Giphy
(Note that picture is merely illustrative, the background should be voided)

Squatting down to check out closer what was there, Karl noticed something as he moved the hand towards the nail head. He began to pull it a bit, which caused the piece of wooden board to move. The board seemed quite loose and did not require much force to be removed, which Karl did. Upon loosening the board, a sight awaited him and the old lady who was spectating Karl the entire time while holding the valuable evidence box in her hands. Under the boards, there was a small storage hidden in the foundaion, and inside the storage space, a large bag.

Karl removed a couple of more loosened up wooden boards to gain more access to the storage and pull out the entire bag from there. The bag was quite heavy and jingly when put down, which lead Karl to blink. Upon opening the bag up, a shiny sight could be seen. The bag was full of Berry, probably all the money the marines had gathered from the store owner and others. "Now would you look at that here." Karl grinned as he said that.

"You know to who you need to hand it all out to, miss." Karl looked at the old lady, very softly smiling then, which has been somewhat of a rare sight these days. The old lady looked at Karl with a serious face expression, which then turned into a smile almost immediately aswell. "Please take some, I insist.. It's for helping us all." the old lady said to Karl with soft and generous tone. Karl could not help but blink at the generous offer. He knew that the right thing would have been to decline the offer, but he also knew he was out of Berry, and tiny bit would surely help him out, taking some for himself.

Few more minutes had passed when Karl and the old lady exited the marine quarters. Karl carrying the heavy Berry bag and the old lady carrying the evidence box. The bag and box were taken over to the store. "I cannot stay any longer here unfortunately. Tomorrow, a new set of marines will probably be here to arrest me if I stay here. When they arrive, hand the evidence over to them.." Karl said as he looked at the old lady, moving over to his own bag and picks it up, tossing it over his shoulder. "Why would they arrest you young man? I mean you helped us out, he was obviously corrupt." the old lady blinked, a bit confused at what he said. Karl could not help but smile a bit, sighing softly then. "At the end of the day, he was still a marine. A civilian bringing such justice is often frowned upon. There is a chance that the Lieutenant has died, labling me as a murderer, or if he hasn't, then attempted murder.

It was then at this point when the little boy who had been hiding in the store this entire time would run out of the back room, holding onto the sandwich and the bottled water which Karl intended to buy for himself, handing them over to Karl. "Big thank you, mister!" the boy said to Karl with a wide smile. Karl nodded his head and smiled at the kid. "What ever happens to me, what ever I may be labled, know that I do not regrett helping you out." Karl said this before turning around and starting to leave the store, waving the back of his hand at the old lady and the boy. "Fare well!" both of them shouted out at Karl as he took his leave, continuing his travels.

A normal travel to Baterilla Island has now highly likely put a bounty on Karl's head for his actions to protect the people of the village and hopefully granting them all a better life for the future. Some people in the village may see Karl for these actions as a hero. Some as a criminal, a pirate or a bandit. But what was done, is done. For Karl however, the trip has now turned into a personal mission to find more out about the Moosebella crime family. What better place to find more info, than to do what he does the best. Go and become a bartender at some waterhole, with plenty of shady people.

The End

Gray
[Episode] Perhaps sometimes piracy is a right thing? - Page 2 Cool-t10
Tracker

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Height : 10'2" / 310 cm
Weight : 1043 lbs / 473 kg
Species : Human Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Super Veteran (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haki Level : 9
[[haospec]][[busospec]][[kenbunspec]]
Hitpoints (HP) : 700
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 5,000,000,000
Income Multiplier : +10%
Shop Discount : -20%
Berries Berries : 25,000,000,000
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[freakofnature]][[childofdestiny]]
[[punchoutguru]][[windcaller]]
[[atkt6_sp]][[deft6]][[rxt6]][[wpt6]]
View user profile

[Episode] Perhaps sometimes piracy is a right thing? - Page 2 Empty Quest Grading

on Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:02 am

GRADING

COMMENTS
Karl Friedrich
Comments pending...

REWARDS

Karl Friedrich
Difficulty Bonus: +25% (+1)
Quality Bonus: +25% (~) (Proper Grading Pending)

EXP: 105 1.4*[50 + (25%*50) + (25%*50)]
Berries: 5,775,000 1.4*[250k*11 + 25%(250k*11) + 25%(250k*11)]
Bounty: ~ | {Will be determined after proper grading.}

Old balance: 0
Updated balance: 5,775,000

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Join Revival Dawn on Discord