Revival Dawn - One Piece RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Happy New Year, current, former, and prospective members of Revival Dawn! We are currently doing a MAJOR ROLL-CALL / ACTIVITY CHECK for all existing members. Please see details in this thread. I wish for your 2021 to be better than your 2020!
Switch Account

Staff List
ADMIN
"Hard pass."

MODS
"Buzz off."
"Give me more, I'll do it all."
"I can help you if you hold my bottle."
"I read the whole combat guide."

Go down
Ryoichi Ayugai
Tracker

Name : Ryoichi Ayugai
Epithet : The Bear
Height : 6 feet 1 inch (1.85m)
Weight : 198 lbs (95kg)
Species : Human
Faction : Marines
Crew : The Guardian Knights
Ship : The Grand Steamer
Marine Rank : Petty Officer
Crew Role : Gunner
Devil Fruit : Kuma-Kuma no Mi (Bear-Bear Fruit) Model: Polar Bear
Haki Level : 1
Hitpoints (HP) : 163
Attack (ATK) : 115
Defense (DEF) : 100
Reflex (RX) : 120
Willpower (WP) : 125
Level : 11
Experience Points : 1188
Income Multiplier : +13%
Berries Berries : 1,300,000
[[childofdestiny]]
[[atkt2]][[deft2]][[rxt2]][[wpt1]]
View user profile

[Social] Island Establishment - Page 2 Empty Re: [Social] Island Establishment

on Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:20 am
"Why would you even pick up anyone's panties?" he looked at one of the Marines he had carried around with a questioning facial expression until Celia demandingly ordered them to pick themselves up and walk over to the doctor themselves. He grinned at the soldiers being schooled at. That grin fades as Celia had mentioned Ryoichi as an example to the other marines. "As long as I can walk, I can take myself to the medics.."

He kept on following the now walking "injured" marines and also Celia. A momentary silence was in the air, which gave Ryoichi enough time to think about something a bit important in this half duty half free time situation, with a blank facial expression. What color were those panties? His deep silent thoughts got interrupted by Celia. He nodded at her statement about showing some rough love to the marines. "Well, I am not that big of a hotshot to be made into such a poster boy to man them up." he chuckled softly, but he was clearly a bit happy about it, feeling honored to be made look like that.

Once all the "injured" had made it to their designated beds, he leaned back and folded his arms, shaking his head at Celia's apology. "It is unfortunate to miss all the action, but it is what it is. Better luck next time I hope." following with a hearty chuckle again, beginning to feel relaxed as it began to seem like more of a free time situation rather than duty. "We still got a lot of work to do here, but the foundation is there. I am sure this place is up on its feet in no time! I shall help out where I can..
Yumiko
Tracker

Name : Yumiko
Epithet : Kamaitachi
Height : 5'5'' / 165 cm
Weight : 128 lbs. / 58 kg
Species : Human
Faction : Marine
Crew : The Guardian Knights
Ship : The Grand Steamer
Marine Rank : Commander
Crew Role : First Mate
Devil Fruit : Ita Ita no Mi, Model: Kamaitachi
Haki Level : 3
Hitpoints (HP) : 220
Attack (ATK) : 300
Defense (DEF) : 120
Reflex (RX) : 250
Willpower (WP) : 240
Level : 34
Experience Points : 3438
Income Multiplier : +13%
Berries Berries : 252,400,000
[[baneoftheweak]][[dragonheart]][[childofdestiny]]
[[atkt3]][[deft1]][[deft1]]
View user profile

[Social] Island Establishment - Page 2 Empty Re: [Social] Island Establishment

on Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:33 am
The careful search was proving fruitless. It didn’t help that the swordswoman was unwilling to touch, well, anything. If she had been able to float, she would’ve even avoided the floor and the carpet. All this... comfort... seemed lavish and luxurious in her eyes, even if the truth may have been a bit closer to the mundane. No matter how she looked around, she couldn’t find the captain’s private bath. A deep, dark doubt started creeping into her mind. What if... there wasn’t one...? Perhaps she had jumped to conclusions like an utter fool? Slowly she started inching back towards the door. There was still time to retreat back to her hole... Or so she dared to hope.

Upon hearing the worst possible voice for the occasion, Yumiko froze in her tracks. Shame and panic were taking turns screaming into her ears, telling her to run and hide immediately. The consensus was that she absolutely couldn’t let her master see her like this. When honesty tried to interject, they hushed it by insisting that staying silent technically wasn’t lying. Her soldier instincts, meanwhile, marched to her mouth and simply said... “Sir, yes, sir!” Loud and clear enough for half the ship to hear it. All the other emotions were promptly drowned beneath the sound of internal screaming. She was almost thankful that she couldn’t hear herself think.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

As the door opened ever so slightly, the Captain would find the freshly promoted Commander standing stiffly at the center of his room. She clutched the bundle of clothes against her chest, meager protection against prying eyes. Her long, disheveled hair cascaded down her shoulders and back like a white, foaming waterfall. The numerous bandages wrapping her body had brand new stains on them, the painful price to pay for exerting herself against her allies. An imaginary brush had painted her visage with a garish shade of pink, a stark contrast against her otherwise pale skin.

Suddenly the wounded soldier snapped to attention and... saluted his peeping captain. It was perhaps the first time ever she quietly cursed her far too successful basic training. Her mouth was not done embarrassing her just yet either. Oh, far from it... “Sir, I was looking for the bath, I mean thy bath, because I assumed thou have one as I have never seen thou bathe, not that I would stalk thee, only while thou were awake, I mean...” A true master of conversation, she just kept blurting out words in the order they popped into her mind, not even stopping to breathe. Once she hit the rock bottom, she promptly started digging. And the internal screaming continued.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Join Revival Dawn on Discord