Revival Dawn - One Piece RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Account

Latest topics
[World Event] A Fool's ErrandThu Jul 25, 2024 8:35 pmVolo Rosso[Arc] [Rubeck Island Conquest][Part 2] Last Tango in Rubeck Sun Jul 21, 2024 6:57 amMaxwell[Episode] Corruption of BloodSun Jul 14, 2024 3:51 amYumiko[Episode] Mink-staken IdentityThu Jul 04, 2024 6:28 amYumiko[Board] Quest Requests and Quest GradingsSat Jun 29, 2024 9:00 pmGray[Episode] Now, where am I?Sat Jun 29, 2024 8:56 pmGray[Episode] Waking MonstersSat Jun 29, 2024 12:00 pmGray[Abandoned] [Arc] [Tequila Wolf Conquest] The Rotten Lie of Tequila WolfTue Jun 25, 2024 3:23 pmGray[Market] [Shop] The Shop of DreamsSun Jun 23, 2024 5:11 pmGray
Go down
Ryoichi Ayugai
Ryoichi Ayugai
[tracker=/t1576-ryoichi-ayugai#8716]
Name : Ryoichi Ayugai
Epithet : The Boxing Bear
Height : 6 feet 1 inch (1.85m)
Weight : 198 lbs (95kg)
Species : Human
Faction : Marines
Crew : Blue Fist Academy
Ship : SSS Rocky
Marine Rank : Rear Admiral
Crew Role : Grandmaster
Devil Fruit : Kuma-Kuma no Mi (Bear-Bear Fruit) Model: Polar Bear
Quality Score : A
EXP Bonus : +0.20 (to all allies)
Income Bonus : +0.15 (Rear Admiral); 0.20 (to all allies)
Crew Pool : [bel=u] 50,000,000
Balance : [bel] 485,600,807
[[baneoftheweak]][[dreamsneverdie]][[childofdestiny]][[punchoutguru]][[berryprinter]]
[[improviseadaptovercome]]

[Social] Island Establishment - Page 2 Empty Re: [Social] Island Establishment

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:20 pm
"Why would you even pick up anyone's panties?" he looked at one of the Marines he had carried around with a questioning facial expression until Celia demandingly ordered them to pick themselves up and walk over to the doctor themselves. He grinned at the soldiers being schooled at. That grin fades as Celia had mentioned Ryoichi as an example to the other marines. "As long as I can walk, I can take myself to the medics.."

He kept on following the now walking "injured" marines and also Celia. A momentary silence was in the air, which gave Ryoichi enough time to think about something a bit important in this half duty half free time situation, with a blank facial expression. What color were those panties? His deep silent thoughts got interrupted by Celia. He nodded at her statement about showing some rough love to the marines. "Well, I am not that big of a hotshot to be made into such a poster boy to man them up." he chuckled softly, but he was clearly a bit happy about it, feeling honored to be made look like that.

Once all the "injured" had made it to their designated beds, he leaned back and folded his arms, shaking his head at Celia's apology. "It is unfortunate to miss all the action, but it is what it is. Better luck next time I hope." following with a hearty chuckle again, beginning to feel relaxed as it began to seem like more of a free time situation rather than duty. "We still got a lot of work to do here, but the foundation is there. I am sure this place is up on its feet in no time! I shall help out where I can..
Yumiko
Yumiko
[tracker=/t1347-yumiko#7408]
Name : Yumiko
Epithet : Kamaitachi
Height : 5'5'' / 165 cm
Weight : 128 lbs. / 58 kg
Faction : Civilian
Devil Fruit : Ita Ita no Mi, Model: Kamaitachi
Quality Score : S
Balance : [bel] 2,278,965,048
[[baneoftheweak]][[dragonheart]][[childofdestiny]]
[[punchoutguru]][[dulcetvirtuoso]]

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:33 pm
The careful search was proving fruitless. It didn’t help that the swordswoman was unwilling to touch, well, anything. If she had been able to float, she would’ve even avoided the floor and the carpet. All this... comfort... seemed lavish and luxurious in her eyes, even if the truth may have been a bit closer to the mundane. No matter how she looked around, she couldn’t find the captain’s private bath. A deep, dark doubt started creeping into her mind. What if... there wasn’t one...? Perhaps she had jumped to conclusions like an utter fool? Slowly she started inching back towards the door. There was still time to retreat back to her hole... Or so she dared to hope.

Upon hearing the worst possible voice for the occasion, Yumiko froze in her tracks. Shame and panic were taking turns screaming into her ears, telling her to run and hide immediately. The consensus was that she absolutely couldn’t let her master see her like this. When honesty tried to interject, they hushed it by insisting that staying silent technically wasn’t lying. Her soldier instincts, meanwhile, marched to her mouth and simply said... “Sir, yes, sir!” Loud and clear enough for half the ship to hear it. All the other emotions were promptly drowned beneath the sound of internal screaming. She was almost thankful that she couldn’t hear herself think.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

As the door opened ever so slightly, the Captain would find the freshly promoted Commander standing stiffly at the center of his room. She clutched the bundle of clothes against her chest, meager protection against prying eyes. Her long, disheveled hair cascaded down her shoulders and back like a white, foaming waterfall. The numerous bandages wrapping her body had brand new stains on them, the painful price to pay for exerting herself against her allies. An imaginary brush had painted her visage with a garish shade of pink, a stark contrast against her otherwise pale skin.

Suddenly the wounded soldier snapped to attention and... saluted his peeping captain. It was perhaps the first time ever she quietly cursed her far too successful basic training. Her mouth was not done embarrassing her just yet either. Oh, far from it... “Sir, I was looking for the bath, I mean thy bath, because I assumed thou have one as I have never seen thou bathe, not that I would stalk thee, only while thou were awake, I mean...” A true master of conversation, she just kept blurting out words in the order they popped into her mind, not even stopping to breathe. Once she hit the rock bottom, she promptly started digging. And the internal screaming continued.
Anton La'croix
Anton La'croix
[tracker=/t544-anton-la-croix#2124]
Name : Anton La'croix
Epithet : Screaming Grasshopper
Height : 5'9''
Weight : 186lb
Faction : Marine
World Position : Rear Admiral
Crew : The Guardian Knights
Ship : The Grand Steamer
Crew Role : Captain
Devil Fruit : Bug-Bug Fruit, Model: Grasshopper
Income Bonus : +0.15 (from world position); +0.16 (from turf); +0.20 (to all allies)
Balance : [bel] 1,472,069,543
[[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[bookworm]][[childofdestiny]]
[[berryprinter]][[punchoutguru]]

Turf : [turf="/t299-turf-details-minion-island#1113"]Minion Island[/turf]

This post has in-line assessment comments.Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:37 am
It wasn't long before they were joined by the masked doctor that was Julius Black. Behind his mask, the physician smiled. "Ah, Mr. Ayugai. A pleasure to have you here. I hope your trip went well?" He looked over the numerous beds, filled with groaning men. "Well, what happened here?"

Celia crossed her arms, "Nothing serious. Just a series of light cuts. Apparently there was a run in involving Yumiko. Anton's handling it." Black blinked and looked around. "Yumiko did this? In her state?" Celia nodded. "And apparently she got into Anton's room last night. While drunk I might add. He's not happy about that."

Julius sighed. "That woman...I swear, I need to put guards on her. Wait, how did she get her hands on alcohol!?"

Of course with mention of Yumiko being in the captain's quarters, everyone in the sick bay was listening in.

-----*^*-----

Anton peeked his head in and froze. There she was. Yumiko, a woman he deeply admired and more, standing in the middle of his room, completely nude! Natural instinct almost made him look away, to protect her modesty, but a memory stopped him.

“Liarh... Thou rhefushe to even look at me afterh I brhought shuch dishhonorh upon thee...”

No, he couldn't give her that impression. Anton took as deep breath, trying to calm himself, though unable to take the blush from his cheeks. He stepped inside, closing the door behind him to keep out unwanted eyes.

"The bathroom is over there," Anton calmly pointed to a door off to the side. She must have missed it in her haste. "Feel free to use it. I'll wait out here so others don't intrude on you further."

There was the other thing. Anton bit his lip. "Erm, also..." he reached into his pocket, pulling out the black panties, "You dropped these."
Ryoichi Ayugai
Ryoichi Ayugai
[tracker=/t1576-ryoichi-ayugai#8716]
Name : Ryoichi Ayugai
Epithet : The Boxing Bear
Height : 6 feet 1 inch (1.85m)
Weight : 198 lbs (95kg)
Faction : Marines
Crew : Blue Fist Academy
Ship : SSS Rocky
Marine Rank : Rear Admiral
Crew Role : Grandmaster
Devil Fruit : Kuma-Kuma no Mi (Bear-Bear Fruit) Model: Polar Bear
Quality Score : A
Income Bonus : +0.15 (Rear Admiral); 0.20 (to all allies)
Crew Pool : [bel=u] 50,000,000
Balance : [bel] 485,600,807
[[baneoftheweak]][[dreamsneverdie]][[childofdestiny]][[punchoutguru]][[berryprinter]]

This post has in-line assessment comments.Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:16 am
He folded his arms and leaned his back against the wall as the 'injured' climbed into their beds. Just as he was about to relax a bit, a figure with a mask on entered the room. Seems like that was the doctor of the clinic they were in. He stood back up, formally, he moved his right hand to salute the doctor who had entered.

When he mentions his name, he nods approvingly to his statement, confirming his identity, "That I am. A pleasure to meet you, doc. The trip went fine. It was a smooth ride all the way from point A to point B." he lowered his saluting hand back down, easing up his stance a bit.

Once more he stayed silent, listening to the conversation that was going on. Finally, he had learned why Yumiko was where she was. Spending a night at Captain's place. But was that the whole story about it? Who knows. Ryoichi however understood that people might jump immediately to conclusions. He himself, however, lacked pieces to piece the entire puzzle together. "I don't think the pantry is that well guarded." he added to the alcohol stealing remark as he leaned back once more, with arms folded, relaxing a bit.
Yumiko
Yumiko
[tracker=/t1347-yumiko#7408]
Name : Yumiko
Epithet : Kamaitachi
Height : 5'5'' / 165 cm
Weight : 128 lbs. / 58 kg
Faction : Civilian
Devil Fruit : Ita Ita no Mi, Model: Kamaitachi
Balance : [bel] 2,278,965,048
[[baneoftheweak]][[dragonheart]][[childofdestiny]]
[[punchoutguru]][[dulcetvirtuoso]]

This post has in-line assessment comments.Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:59 am
Finally the panicking marine managed to shut her mouth. Her wide-eyed stare slowly shifted along his pointing arm. In hindsight it may have been an obvious location, but she was not exactly in a stable and sharp state of mind. She nodded stiffly, completely missing most of what he just said. However, as she started inching towards the door, the awkward man inadvertently stopped her. A big helping of visible confusion was added to the swirling mess. What was he...? She took the black bundle and tentatively turned it in her hands. As the cloth unfolded to its true shape, she froze.

The internal screaming intensified.

Without a word, not even a hasty thanks, the wounded woman darted towards the side door. She slammed it shut behind her and slumped weakly against it. Her hands rose to cover her tomato-colored features. Some of the deafening sound raging inside her head leaked out as an embarrassed and frustrated groan. “Gaaaaah...” Verily she had just made an utter fool of herself. Her gut was basically begging for the blade, for the sweet release of seppuku. At least then she would have to no longer feel this burning shame. It was worse than any physical wound she had ever suffered.

After several deep breaths, Yumiko managed to get a grip. For the most part. In an effort to distract herself, she started folding the clothes into a neat pile. Routines helped her focus. Her eyes scanned the bathroom, from the large bathtub to the fine decorations. Not a single stain or cracked tile in sight. This was by far the most lavish bathroom she had ever seen ...Though the bar admittedly wasn’t set very high there. In her eyes, even something mundane seemed all shiny and sparkly. Much too good for a worthless warrior. She shook the messy thoughts out of her mind and finished folding the clothes. Enough distractions... She couldn’t waste her master’s generousness.

Soon, the sound of splashing water softly filled the silence. Gentle warmth seeped through the wounded woman’s body. A soft sigh slipped from her lips. Dripping crimson spiraled down the drain. Wisps of steam danced in the air. Time lost all meaning. Shame, doubt, fear, all of the toxic thoughts faded away as she floated on the cloud of comfort. For the longest moment she simply... was. Eventually, the splashing stopped. A borrowed towel rustled gently. Swift motions brought all the missing pieces back together. Each article of clothing found its place like a piece of armor. One more deep breath...

And the door opened again.

Yumiko stepped out refreshed and clad in her usual attire. Her long, flowing hair had been tied neatly into a ponytail that swept the floor like a painter’s brush with each step. A healthy blush colored her cheeks, painted by warmth rather than shame. Stopping in front of Anton, she promptly dropped to her knees and pressed her forehead against the floor. “Sir. From the bottom of mine heart, I thank thee for allowing me this unspeakably selfish request.” She couldn’t put into words how much she had needed that. “I am in thy debt. As promised, I will do anything thou ask. Please name thy terms.” She was fully prepared to do anything, like scrub the whole ship clean from keel to the smokestacks with her toothbrush. That had been her previous superior’s personal favorite.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Join Revival Dawn on Discord