Revival Dawn - One Piece RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Account

Latest topics
[Arc] [Rubeck Island Conquest][Part 2] Last Tango in Rubeck Today at 7:01 amMaxwell[Episode] A unusual meet upWed Apr 24, 2024 1:33 pmRaysha Valentine[Episode] [Transportation] A Grand OpeningMon Apr 22, 2024 3:00 pmSkoll[Board] Quest Requests and Quest GradingsSun Apr 21, 2024 11:24 pmGray[Market] [Shop] The Shop of DreamsSun Apr 21, 2024 11:19 pmGray[Episode] The Bloody ChamberSun Apr 21, 2024 12:31 pmNoah[World Event] A Fool's ErrandSun Apr 21, 2024 6:44 amYumiko[Market] [Trade] Trading ForumSat Apr 20, 2024 5:47 pmGray[Episode] Ancient Blood ArisesSat Apr 20, 2024 4:11 pmNaoki
Go down
Amadeus Rhodes
Amadeus Rhodes
[tracker=/t2150-amadeus-rhodes#12427]
Name : Amadeus Rhodes
Epithet : Deadman
Height : 6'2"
Weight : 224 lbs
Species : Cyborg
Faction : Bounty Hunter
Alliance : N/A
Crew : N/A
Ship : N/A
Marine Rank : N/A
Crew Role : N/A
Devil Fruit : N/A
Quality Score : A
Balance : [ber] 136,064,286
[[improviseadaptovercome]]

[Episode] Iron Will - Page 2 Empty Re: [Episode] Iron Will

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:51 pm
Grigory was positively livid. The man had damaged his armor, made him bleed, and the most insulting part, was it seemed like he wasn't even taking him seriously! That was what hurt most of all. "You bastard," he seethed, "You think you can just come here, look down on me like trash!" "You are." Amadeus' blunt response caused Grigory's eyes to bulge, the final straw that broke an already beat up camel's back. "I am Grigory the Flail!" he bellowed out, "Last of the Tombstone Pirates! And I will not be beaten by some cheap tinker toy!"

Grigory charged at Amadeus, his remaining armor raised to slam right into him. Amadeus braced himself, before the impact knocked him off of his feet. Smelling blood in the water, Grigory raised his ruined armor over his head before bringing the edge of it down on Amadeus' mid section, resulting in a small burst of sparks. "How do you like that!? Huh!?" He laughed maniacally.

For the first time in this fight, Amadeus smirked. "Quite a bit actually." "EH!?" Amadeus reached up and grabbed hold of the armor, holding it in place. "You're just where I want you!" His knee jerked up. Grigory watched with wide eyes as the small explosive shot up, right in front of his face. "Oh no..."

The blast threw Grigory back, the already damaged strap holding his armor snapping away. As he slid back along the ground, Amadeus got to his feet, gripping the now ruined half of armor. Grigory slowly got to his feet, just in time to be clubbed in the face with what was his own weapon. Throwing the metal aside, Amadeus drew his fist back, delivering one final blow straight to the pirate's head, sending him crashing to the floor.

Amadeus stood there in silence, surrounded by the fallen bodies of Grigory and his goons. He took a few moments, breathing deeply before looking over himself. He was going to need some real repairs after this.

Post Word Count: 332
Total Word Count: 5,524
Amadeus Rhodes
Amadeus Rhodes
[tracker=/t2150-amadeus-rhodes#12427]
Name : Amadeus Rhodes
Epithet : Deadman
Height : 6'2"
Weight : 224 lbs
Species : Cyborg
Faction : Bounty Hunter
Alliance : N/A
Crew : N/A
Ship : N/A
Marine Rank : N/A
Crew Role : N/A
Devil Fruit : N/A
Quality Score : A
Balance : [ber] 136,064,286

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Nov 22, 2021 4:59 pm
Eloise had remained hidden underneath the table since Amadeus' electrical surge. It was only after silence reigned for a couple of minutes before she dared get up. Was it over? Had he won? She clutched the rifle tightly as she headed for the door, just in case.

She immediately dropped it when she saw Amadeus standing there, surrounded by the fallen gangsters. She immediately ran to his side. "Are you alright?" she asked, seeing the opens wounds. Amadeus looked over at her, giving a small nod. "Nothing that can't be repaired."

A low whistle came behind them. "Maybe I should get into mechanics, if some quick repairs allowed you to do this." The two turned to see Fizzeti I the doorway, bending down to pick up the discarded rifle. "I'm sorry about your shoulder," Amadeus said, "And your office." The doctor shrugged. "I was getting sick of those Morati bastards anyway. Guess this was just the kick to my ass I needed to finally break off from them." His expression turned grave, "We should get moving though. I doubt they're going to sit by after we kicked their enforcer's ass like that. Fortunately I know a place. Can you walk?"

Amadeus nodded. "Good. Let's get moving." Amadeus let the doctor lead the way, as Eloisr followed behind, looking around, still trying to calm herself after what just happened. Fizzeti looked back at Amadeus' wounds, giving an annoyed grunt. "All that work, wasted." Amadeus gave a small chuckle. "Sorry about that." Fizzeti couldn't help but smirk. "Eh, seeing that cocky punk get his ass handed to him seems pretty worth it."

-----@^@-----

"Boss!"

Leo Morati grunted as heset down his drink, looking at the man who just came into his office. "Yeah? What is it?" "W-We just got word boss. Grigory the Flail just got his ass kicked!" Don Morati's eyes bugged out in surprise. "What? How? By who?" "You ain't gonna belive this boss," the man explained, "But it's that bounty hunter from before. And they say Doc Fizzeti's helpin' him!"

Don Morati sat back in his seat with a growl. "Fizzeti huh? So, the good doctor's decided he don't want to work with us no more." "What are your orders boss?" Morati leaned forward, taking a cigar and lighting it up. "Find them. Show that damn doc what happens 5o those who try to quit without my say so. And as for that purple bastard..." he took a puff, glaring through the smoke, "Do what that pirate drop out couldn't do, and put him in the ground. Nobody messes with the Morati Family!"

END

Post Word Count: 433
Total Word Count: 5,957
Gray
Gray
The Conqueror / Black Fist
[tracker=/t131-tracker-gray-starks#504]
Name : Gray
Epithet : "The Conqueror"; "Black Fist"
Height : 10'2" (310 cm)
Weight : 1043 lbs (473 kg)
Species : Cyborg Human
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Lurking Legend (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Role : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Bounty : [ber=r] 5,000,000,000
EXP Bonus : +0.20 (to all allies)
Income Bonus : +0.20
Shop Discount : -30%
Balance : [bel] 25,000,000,000
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[childofdestiny]][[freakofnature]]
[[punchoutguru]][[dulcetvirtuoso]]

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:45 am

GRADING

Quality Score Reassessment: No

COMMENTS
Amadeus Rhodes:

REWARDS

Amadeus Rhodes:

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum