Revival Dawn - One Piece RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Account

Latest topics
Go down
Anton La'croix
Tracker

Name : Anton La'croix
Epithet : Screaming Grasshopper
Height : 5'9''
Weight : 186lb
Species : Human
Faction : Marine
World Position : Rear Admiral
Crew : The Guardian Knights
Ship : The Grand Steamer
Crew Role : Captain
Devil Fruit : Bug-Bug Fruit, Model: Grasshopper
Haki Level : 6
Hitpoints (HP) : 352
Attack (ATK) : 360
Defense (DEF) : 360
Reflex (RX) : 400
Willpower (WP) : 360
Level : 61
Experience Points : 6116
Quality Score : S
Income Multiplier : +23%; +20% (to all allies)
Berries Berries : 27,734,300
[[bookworm]][[hardboiled]][[berryprinter]]
[[atkt4]][[atkt3]][[deft3]][[rxt3]]
Turf : Minion Island;
View user profile

[Episode] Amazon Therapy Empty [Episode] Amazon Therapy

Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:07 pm
Episode:
]Name: Amazon Therapy 
Category: Episode
Player Participants: Anton La'croix (+4), Ryoichi Ayugai (+1), Yumiko (+1)
Planned Location(s): Amazon Lilly
Planned Time Range: February 28, 1829

Summary: They were SUPPOSED to be heading for the Grand Line. However, the Guardian Knights find their navigator has pulled a fast one, and instead has led them to the island of women, Amazon Lilly. While Melanie claims she has plans for Yumiko on the island, where does that leave the men of the crew? Stay on the boat?

When has life EVER been that simple?

"Um, Anton? What are you doing?"

Celia had become adjusted to some of the eccentricities of her crew, but there were still some things that surprised her. In this case, it was seeing Anton laying on a deck chair out on the open deck of the Grand Steamer. The man even had his eyes closed, but it was clear he wasn't asleep. "Our good doctor," Anton replied, his eyes still closed, "has instructed me to relax." He raised a finger, "and to make sure I do so..."

He pointed in four different directions. Celia followed his finger to see five of their men positioned, all armed with rifles, all pointed at Anton. "Dr. Black assures me they only have tranquilizer rounds." Anton finished.

Celia stared for a moment. Their doctor had some...peculiar ways of tending to the crew. "And what has our doctor ordering you to relax like this?" Anton gave a small grumble. "Ever since we left I've been getting this itch in the back of my mind that's been keeping me up at night." Celia understood perfectly. Anton normally got wound up during regular times. But now, not only were they going to the Grand Line, but they were going through the Calm Belt to get there. The whole crew was on edge, so who knew how their neurotic captain was feeling. "Well, with the seastone keel, we should get through without any problems."

At that point, a voice rang out through the ship's PA system. "Land ho!" Celia gave a small smile. "See? We're there already, and actually faster than schedul-YIPES!" She jumped up as Anton sprang to his feet and shot skyward, followed by the Crack of four marksman firing at their captain and missing. With one mighty leap, Anton shot straight up to the ship's lookout point. Celia crossed her arms, waiting for him to inevitably come back down. Maybe seeing the island for himself would calm him down.

As Anton came back down from above, she saw the expression on his face was not one of relief. Instead, it was one that showed his fears had been proven right.

"Celia, would you be so kind as to fetch Miss Adder?"

Post Word Count: 366
Total Word Count: 366
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Join Revival Dawn on Discord