Revival Dawn - One Piece RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Account

Latest topics
One-Handed Sword StyleYesterday at 11:56 pmGray[Episode] On the run, on the hunt.Yesterday at 12:18 pmLu Shang[Saga] [Part 1] Enter the Red Cap Pirates!Yesterday at 11:29 amYumikoDenver GarrickSat Jan 15, 2022 1:58 amDenverWolves Blade Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:37 amGrayLes aigle ensoleilléFri Jan 14, 2022 11:35 amGrayDaryl C. Revone's EquipmentFri Jan 14, 2022 11:32 amGrayDenver GarrickFri Jan 14, 2022 8:58 amGrayDenver Garrick's EquipmentFri Jan 14, 2022 8:45 amGray
Go down
Amadeus Rhodes
Tracker

Name : Amadeus Rhodes
Epithet : Deadman
Height : 6'2"
Weight : 224 lbs
Species : Cyborg
Faction : Bounty Hunter
Alliance : N/A
Crew : N/A
Ship : N/A
Marine Rank : N/A
Crew Role : N/A
Devil Fruit : N/A
Haki Level : 1
Hitpoints (HP) : 150
Attack (ATK) : 105
Defense (DEF) : 70
Reflex (RX) : 65
Willpower (WP) : 100
Level : 6
Experience Points : 630
Quality Score : A
Berries Berries : 70,350,000
[[atkt5]][[atkt1]][[deft1]]
View user profile

[Episode] The Hit Empty [Episode] The Hit

Wed Dec 22, 2021 2:51 pm
Episode:
Name: The Hit
Category: Episode
Player Participants: Amadeus Rhodes (+1)
Planned Location(s): Baterilla
Planned Time Range: February 27 1829

Summary: A few days after the encounter with Grigory the Flail, Amadeus, Eloise and Dr. Fizzeti have been in hiding, recovering and planning their next move. However, the Morati Family are not taking this lying down, and now they've found them.

"So, what do you think?"

Amadeus looked over himself in the small mirror. Eloise had managed to get him some new clothing, after his old attire had been torn up during his last fight. She had even insisted on it, after Amadeus said he could simply patch up his old clothes. "I even managed to find the same color you wore before." Amadeus looked to the young woman, slightly confused, "Color?" Eloise blinked, "Yeah. All the black and purple. Strange color choice, but it works on you."

Amadeus looked back in the mirror. "I never noticed. All I see is black, while and grey." Eloise's face fell. "Oh. Right. Can't see color. Can't taste. Can't feel anything. I don't know how you can possibly stand it." He gave a small shrug. "I've been like this for years. I'm used to it." He shifted his arm, looking down at it. "I will say, these new enhancements you made, I'm honestly surprised." Eloise's smile returned. "Well, my family and I always had a knack with machines. I just wanted to transition to repairing people too."

It had been three days since Amadeus' fight with Grigory the Flail. He, Eloise and Dr. Fizzeti had managed to find themselves a cheap hotel room on the other side of town. There, they had finally been able to give Amadeus a full work over, and much to the cyborg's surprise had even included some upgrades. While the good doctor had handled the more medical side of things, Eloise had handled the mechanical side very well.

The door to the room opened, with Dr. Fizzeti peering in. "You decent? How's the body feel?" Amadeus turned to the doctor and nodded. "Working better than ever it seems." "Good to hear," the doctor replied, "Now then, we got some planning to do."

Indeed they did. Amadeus' victory over Grigory had caused thrm to become targets of the Morati Family. And one didn't last long being an enemy of one of Baratelli's crime families. The trio needed to find a way off of the island, and soon.

Post Word Count: 347
Total Word Count: 347
Amadeus Rhodes
Tracker

View user profile

[Episode] The Hit Empty Re: [Episode] The Hit

Fri Dec 24, 2021 4:44 pm
Sarah was busy finishing up for the day. The day had been a bit slow. No new arrivals, and those that were staying at the Bagoda Hotel were keeping to themselves. It was getting close to the end of her shift and was wiping down the reception counter.

Hearing the door open, she sighed. Of course someone comes in right when she's about to leave. She put a smile on her face and looked up. "Welcome to the Bagoda! How can I...help...you?" She trailed off when she saw a group of men in suits enter, following who she could only describe as a slimy young man with green hair.

Carmine Morati:

[Episode] The Hit Dceb643027a222bcbc41b46faf06d88a

She resisted the urge to recoil as the young man approached the counter. "Good evening," he said. Good grief, even the way he talked made Sarah want to slap him. "A few friends of ours are staying in this hotel I believe. Can you be a dear and tell us where their room is?" Sarah looked at the man, trying very hard to keep the smile on her face. "Can I have a name?" "Dr. Fizzeti."

Yeah, there was no way she could trust this guy. She reached for the Den Den Mushi on the desk, "I'll let you know you're here for them." The man reached across the desk, taking her hand. "There's no need for that. Just give us the number." Sarah finally let the smile drop. "We have a policy here. We can't just give out people's room numbers." "Aw, not even for a surprise?" "I said no!"

The man paused, his smile fading into a blank stare. "So that's how it's going to be, huh?"

-----@^@-----

MacIntyre had been in the back, going over some last minute expenses. Normally he was fine with Sarah running the desk. She seemed yo handle things quite well. But today, things seemed a little different. He tried to focus on the reports, but there seemed to be an incessant knocking coming from the front desk area. Dangit, just what was she doing out there?

Finally having enough, he got up and walked to the door. "Dangit Sarah, what is that kno-"

He froze at what he saw. There, laying on the floor was Sarah, eyes wide, in a pool of her own blood, leaking from the hideous slash across her throat. Horrified, he looked at the suited men at the desk, before he felt a hand on his shoulder. "Ah, good. Someone who can help. I'm afraid your receptionist wasn't being particularly friendly. Don't worry, I took care of it."

Slowly MacIntyre turned, seeing that horrific, grinning face. "Now, my associates and I are looking for some folks, and we heard they are staying here. Would you be so kind as to give us their room number? I would so hate to have to check every room here, as I'm sure you would too."

Post Word Count: 482
Total Word Count: 829
Amadeus Rhodes
Tracker

View user profile

[Episode] The Hit Empty Re: [Episode] The Hit

Sat Dec 25, 2021 5:35 pm
"The Moratis would have people watching the docks. We aren't the only ones who have tried to skip town. You can bet they'll try to stop any boat they think we're on." Dr. Fizzeti explained, sitting at the small table. Sitting across from him, Amadeus thought on their next move. "Any way we can find a small boat and slip out that way?" Fizzeti shook his head, "Most people don't want to risk anything be traced back to them if things go wrong."

"Maybe we can go to the marines?" Eloise suggested, "They can probably get us out, right?" Amadeus looked over at her. "The crime families wouldn't be thriving here if they didn't have their claws in the marines. I doubt we'd get far with them." Eloise's  face fell. "Then what do we do?" The trio fell silent. This really wasn't a straight forward problem.

Then, Amadeus heard something. It was faint, so faint his enhanced hearing was what allowed him to pick it up. A sound coming from outside their room. A series of clicking sounds...

...or as Amadeus realized, cocking sounds.

"GET DOWN!"

[Post WIP]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Join Revival Dawn on Discord