Revival Dawn - One Piece RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Account

Latest topics
[Episode] A unusual meet upToday at 12:14 amLavender[Arc] [Rubeck Island Conquest][Part 2] Last Tango in Rubeck Yesterday at 7:01 amMaxwell[Episode] [Transportation] A Grand OpeningMon Apr 22, 2024 3:00 pmSkoll[Board] Quest Requests and Quest GradingsSun Apr 21, 2024 11:24 pmGray[Market] [Shop] The Shop of DreamsSun Apr 21, 2024 11:19 pmGray[Episode] The Bloody ChamberSun Apr 21, 2024 12:31 pmNoah[World Event] A Fool's ErrandSun Apr 21, 2024 6:44 amYumiko[Market] [Trade] Trading ForumSat Apr 20, 2024 5:47 pmGray[Episode] Ancient Blood ArisesSat Apr 20, 2024 4:11 pmNaoki
Go down
Yumiko
Yumiko
[tracker=/t1347-yumiko#7408]
Name : Yumiko
Epithet : Kamaitachi
Height : 5'5'' / 165 cm
Weight : 128 lbs. / 58 kg
Species : Human
Faction : Civilian
Devil Fruit : Ita Ita no Mi, Model: Kamaitachi
Quality Score : S
EXP Bonus : +0.20 (to all allies)
Balance : [bel] 2,278,965,048
[[baneoftheweak]][[dragonheart]][[childofdestiny]]
[[punchoutguru]][[dulcetvirtuoso]]

[[improviseadaptovercome]]

[Saga] [Part 3] Bringing their A game. - Page 2 Empty Re: [Saga] [Part 3] Bringing their A game.

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri Jun 03, 2022 5:31 am
The hinges squeaked and the doorframe groaned, as the door clashed against the boxer’s hand. Unfortunately, the swordswoman was doomed to lose this contest of strength. Even if she had somehow summoned enough muscle to force the door shut, it would’ve no doubt broken some fingers. The very idea was unacceptable.

Eventually, the gloomy weasel relented, letting the food delivery through. She retreated away from the man, treating him as if he was some sort of venomous critter and the tray was his stinger. “I refuse.” She shot the kind offer down bluntly.

The Wano woman’s eyes narrowed with utter disdain, focusing on the food before her. She pinched her nose shut, muttering beneath her breath. “I dare not imagine what manner of diseases that creature carries... What he has cursed with his touch...” Snatching a pillow with her free hand, she brandished it like a shield against the dubious meal.

Truth to be told, the warrior was disappointed in her crew. To her, it seemed they had all dropped their guards and accepted these... these... CRIMINALS as their brethren. It was as if beneath those bounties there were regular people worthy of respect and friendship. The thought sent a chill down her spine. If she couldn’t trust her closest crewmates... Then who could she trust?

‘Oberon’s’ talk about winning inspired a toxic glare from ‘Mustardseed’. She couldn’t believe her ears. “To win what, pray tell?” She asked, desperate for a clarification, an explanation on how any of this counted as winning. “More filthy pirates to mingle amongst us? More monsters to tarnish our crew?” Bitter hatred overflowed into her tone, briefly, before she caught herself. She averted her gaze and fell silent.

A couple of deep breaths helped the swordswoman sharpen her steely focus. “No matter... Please forgive mine shameful outburst. I know mine duty. ‘Tis the jumping of the rope.” She turned her gaze back onto the man before her, staring into his eyes with icy confidence. “I shall be fine. A true samurai does not feel hunger.” Meanwhile, her empty stomach gurgled a quiet protest...

Words: 348
Thread Total: 3396
Saga Total: 21 656

Amadeus Rhodes was not pleased with this post

Ryoichi Ayugai
Ryoichi Ayugai
[tracker=/t1576-ryoichi-ayugai#8716]
Name : Ryoichi Ayugai
Epithet : The Boxing Bear
Height : 6 feet 1 inch (1.85m)
Weight : 198 lbs (95kg)
Faction : Marines
Crew : Blue Fist Academy
Ship : SSS Rocky
Marine Rank : Rear Admiral
Crew Role : Grandmaster
Devil Fruit : Kuma-Kuma no Mi (Bear-Bear Fruit) Model: Polar Bear
Quality Score : A
Income Bonus : +0.15 (Rear Admiral); 0.20 (to all allies)
Crew Pool : [bel=u] 50,000,000
Balance : [bel] 485,600,807
[[baneoftheweak]][[dreamsneverdie]][[childofdestiny]][[punchoutguru]][[berryprinter]]

[Saga] [Part 3] Bringing their A game. - Page 2 Empty Re: [Saga] [Part 3] Bringing their A game.

This post has in-line assessment comments.Thu Jun 09, 2022 3:05 pm
Without losing a single finger, Ryoichi was successful in his attempt to keep the door open, eventually even being allowed to enter the room. And all of that with just one hand, while he held the tray balanced with the other.

After entering the room, he blinked at Yumiko. Although he was not in much of a mood to even show many emotions, the man's mind was somewhere else, the sheer reaction of her grabbing a pillow and using it as a shield surprised him, and it caught his attention. He had to know what was going on and if he could help.

He closed the door after himself and sat down on the ground, placing the tray down next to him. It was then that he could lean back against the wall and look towards Yumiko and listen to her speak her mind.

And her mind she spoke. And Ryoichi listened. The words reached him, and deeply it did. What he had heard was something that was not really spoken that often around his household. It simply was not their family's way. He comes from a family with athletes. What Yumiko felt towards certain species was not their way of thinking. It couldn't be. How could they compete freely against someone if they thought that way?

But he understood her in one other aspect. While he could not make her accept all the species, he could try to help guide her to some form of peace of mind. However, he understood the fact that the people they 'win' are, in the end, criminals, in one form or another.

"I have been lead, to believe. Who we capture, are to be..." he was speaking with a lowered tone, you can never know who might be listening. But his voice was audible, especially to Yumiko who sat in the room together with him. "The captured, or... 'Won' pirates are to be arrested and trialed. That's what I have understood."

That would be a logical way of action. They became criminals for some reason. They should suffer the consequences, like any person. But the question that followed her remark cut somewhat deep. But for a good reason. He could not say what he wanted to earlier, completely.

He crawled away from the wall and closer to the bed where Yumiko was 'sheltered' and used the pillow as a shield. He stopped and 'stood' there, on his knees, with two hands down on the ground. One could say he looked like a dog, but Yumiko understood what Ryoichi was really up to.

"I beg you. Our beloved crewmate has been taken from us. I... I am... I am not strong enough... I trust my crew... I trust you. We need to get her back. We need to win Celia back."

Ryoichi spoke with whispering, yet voice full of determination, yet humility, a clear sense of justice, and a desire to succeed, all along with his forehead down on the ground. Yes... Ryoichi was down, on his knees, begging for Yumiko to understand that their current mission was first and foremost, to win back their own, at least, that's how Ryoichi was feeling.

The man even gave her something as a token of appreciation. While head down on the ground, he moved one hand into the pockets of his baggy pants, taking out a Marine issued nutrition par. If she was not ready to eat the food the Fishman had made, perhaps this would suffice.

[581/3261/19 921]
Anton La'croix
Anton La'croix
[tracker=/t544-anton-la-croix#2124]
Name : Anton La'croix
Epithet : Screaming Grasshopper
Height : 5'9''
Weight : 186lb
Faction : Marine
World Position : Rear Admiral
Crew : The Guardian Knights
Ship : The Grand Steamer
Crew Role : Captain
Devil Fruit : Bug-Bug Fruit, Model: Grasshopper
Income Bonus : +0.15 (from world position); +0.16 (from turf); +0.20 (to all allies)
Balance : [bel] 1,472,069,543
[[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[bookworm]][[childofdestiny]]
[[berryprinter]][[punchoutguru]]

Turf : [turf="/t299-turf-details-minion-island#1113"]Minion Island[/turf]

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sun Jun 12, 2022 1:17 pm
"Here you are. Enjoy," said the bartender, setting a couple of glasses down in front of Cicero and Anton before going about his business. Business was doing pretty well in the beer tent. The phrase "it's five-o-clock somewhere" was a phrase everyone here employed. Lune and Sol were already enjoying their drinks, though Sol had attracted some curious looks when she asked for her drink to be warm. Orion had simply opted for water. He seemed to be the sort that was always alert and serious. Honestly, it reminded him a bit of Yumiko.

Cicero took a swig of his drink. "I hope Nero's settling into your crew well enough." Anton gave a small nod. "Yep. Fitting right in. I'm honestly a little surprised. I figured being taken from one's crew would be difficult." "Indeed," Cicero replied, "But he's a strong one. Dependable. Honorable. You'll find him a good addition to your crew." Cicero took on a somber expression, "Sometimes I wish he had a better life than this."

"Father," Orion spoke up, "You gave us a choice, remember? We chose to stay by your side." Cicero waved him off, "I know, I know. But there are times I wish I didn't give you that choice and just threw you out. You and your brother are good boys. You deserve better than this."

Anton watched him curiously. "If you don't mind me asking, how did you get into piracy anyway?" Cicero looked over at him before taking a deep breath. "It was a long time ago. Back in my homeland I was a general, leading my king's troops. A real hero to the people. Everything seemed so simple back then. But then...he changed. I don't know what came over my king, but he became ruthless, cruel. He would have anyone who disagreed with him tortured and executed. He fell into hedonism, and the people suffered. It got to the point he ordered me to put down our own people.

I had my orders. I knew what I was supposed to do, but I couldn't. I wouldn't. Whoever that man was, he wasn't my king anymore."
He looked down at his hands, "So I killed him, right there and then. His nephew was next in line for the throne. I had thought, had hoped, he would be a better ruler."

Cicero's expression darkened, "But I was wrong. He turned out to be just as bad, if not worse. As soon as he took power, he tried to have everyone from the old regime purged, including myself. He tried to have me, and my family killed." His expression turned sorrowful, "I lost my wife to those assassins. I barely managed to escape. Nero was only a baby then, Orion two years old. My crew, they were soldiers under my command, those who chose to follow me out of loyalty, even if it meant becoming criminals, hated by the very people they served."

"Disgusting," Sol muttered bitterly, "I'm surprised you didn't turn around and flatten the whole country." Cicero shook his head, "No Missy, I don't blame them. Even if they didn't believe the king, what could they possibly do? No, I love my country. I just hate the bastards running it."

He looked to Anton. "What about you young man? How did you get into this life of ours?"

Anton hadn't taken the time to think up of some elaborate backstop. Thankfully, he didn't need to. A mournful look appeared on his face. "It began when my brother died." He looked down at the beer glass in front of him. "I always looked up to my brother. Brave, strong, daring, but I knew I wasn't cut out for the life he had. Unfortunately, my parents didn't agree. When he died, they pushed me to take his place. I was too weak willed to say no." He sighed, "One thing lead to another, and now here I am. Being carried along by the tides of fate, following orders, no matter how I feel." Lune placed a sympathetic hand on his back. Though she knew he was leaving stuff out, what Anton was saying was true.

"That's no way to live," Cicero murmured, "Your life is yours to live, not others. You must find your own reason for carrying on. Do what you do because you want to, not because you have to." He then leaned forward to look at Lune and Sol, "And what about you two? What crimes did you commit?"

Lune blinked and then, with a goofy smile on her face said, "Oh, I threw a snowball at a Celestial Dragon." Sol shrugged casually, "And I slapped him."

And like that, the somber mood was broken. Anton, Cicero and Orion stared at them for a moment before the old man burst out laughing. "Well damn, looks like you got us beat! Hyeheh!" Anton couldn't even help a chuckle, sending the two sisters a grateful smile for lightening the mood. At that point, a thought occured to him. "Oh, Cicero. You said you were taking part today. What game are you in?"

Cicero looked to Anton. "Me? I'm doing the Payload. What about you?"

Post Word Count: 862
Total Word Count: 4,502
Yumiko
Yumiko

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:11 pm
Yumiko’s eyes narrowed when Ryoichi defended the plan. “Hrm, I suppose thou are right...” She reluctantly admitted. “...Just, I would rather see them arrested right away.” She hastily added. Seeing pirates running free in the ship gave her, what was the term again, jeebies of the heebies.

However, all those thoughts were instantly shattered, when the boxer suddenly dropped into a proper dogeza, the most polite of all bows. The swordswoman’s initial confusion quickly flared into disbelief, when the bitter, awful truth was revealed.

“What...?”

One of their comrades had been taken.

The realization hit like a hammer to the gut. Yumiko’s pupils shrank into pinpricks. An unsettling chill washed over the room, like a gust of icy wind. Her hands trembled, breathing hitched, heart pounded. Only one word remained in her head. “Unforgivable...” It lingered on her lips, repeating in mutters beneath her breath.

Before the warrior realized it herself, her body was already moving. Her hand was grasping for her sword, the comrade she had so foolishly abandoned. No longer... They wouldn’t get away with this any longer! She would cut them down... Every last one of them!

However, before the furious swordswoman could do something utterly reckless, the sight of Ryoichi’s humble gesture pierced through the haze of rage. Even in the face of hopelessness, instead of rushing in like she would have, he was keeping a level head... Swallowing his own pride to ask for help... Her hand wavered and released the blade, letting it drop silently back onto the pillow.

After a moment of eerie silence, the samurai spoke quietly. “In mine home country, there is a custom...” She raised her head, staring through the window at the distant horizon. “When thou pray to the gods for something, ‘tis customary to deprive thyself of something in return, ‘till thy prayers are answered.” It was a very old Wano custom, something very few practiced these days.

Nonetheless...

Yumiko’s chest heaved with a deep breath. She let out a shout loud enough to hopefully carry to the high heavens. “Hear me, gods! I, Kamaitachi no Yumiko, hereby solemnly vow not to eat a bite until Lady Celia is safe again! Please watch over me during mine vigil!” She was dead serious about it. Nothing would sway her, not even a snack offering.

Turning to the boxer, the warrior offered a helping hand. “Rise, Sir Ayugai. We have trials to conquer.” If he accepted it, she would’ve yanked him up with surprising strength. Her eyes burned with grim determination. She was fully ready to storm over to the officials and declare their intent to compete in today’s games.

Words: 440
Thread Total: 3836
Saga Total: 22 096
Ryoichi Ayugai
Ryoichi Ayugai
[[baneoftheweak]][[dreamsneverdie]][[childofdestiny]][[punchoutguru]][[berryprinter]]

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sat Jun 18, 2022 8:04 am
Ryoichi rose his head the moment Yumiko had decided to speak more loudly than they usually did. As a matter of fact, one could say she was shouting. This could have been bad news. Pirates surrounded them. To blow one's cover right now was bad... But if that were to happen, he was ready for it.

And with that in mind, he allowed her to do what she thought was right with that shout-out to the gods of Wano. It was clear, she needed this. Her faith in them was strong, and who was he to tell her she should not do it. If it is something that strengthens her resolve, he allows it. He is not the captain or even anyone high ranking, but he allowed it.

He could not help but smile. He was glad to see the determination and motivation rising in his comrade. That's only good. That is what they need right now. Nay, that is what they need always! One thing however bothered him. Her not eating could mean she was lacking the strength to carry on. It was not how he was raised. Food to carry on with life was his family's tradition.

But what can he do other than accept Yumiko's decision? He could not tie her down and force-feed her. Well, he possibly could, but he won't. No matter. They had to carry on. As he was about to help himself up to the feet, he saw the hand reach out to him.

Yumiko offered him a hand to help him up. One could call this a very symbolic gesture. Her offering her hand could mean one thing. She is willing to offer her help to Ryoichi and the crew. Ryoichi grabbed the hand and he was yanked up. Another symbolic gesture. Ryoichi was willing to swallow down his pride and ask for help, and he will accept the help he is being offered.

From a helping hand to be yanked up on the feet, Ryoichi immediately attempted to move and give Yumiko a deep hug. "Thank you, Yumiko. For everything you have done so far, and for everything you hopefully will do in the future. Everything you need yourself, just ask, please."

He released her from the hug and looked into her determined eyes, nodding to her. He was ready to go together with her, to win the games! And win back her comrade! AND! Imprison those who deserve it! But of course, before that, they were to be their crewmates... Unfortunately.

[421/3682/20 342]
Anton La'croix
Anton La'croix
Income Bonus : +0.15 (from world position); +0.16 (from turf); +0.20 (to all allies)

This post has in-line assessment comments.Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:10 pm
With resolves strengthened, and stories told, it was time for today's events to begin. The crowds were eagerly anticipating the next rounds, especially after the good showing yesterday.

Arena one had a large set of canvas covered platforms, situated above a pool of water. Before them was a large canvas screen. Numerous projectors were set up around the arena. Sitting in a booth beneath the screen, Mary Croaks grabbed her microphone. "Ladies and gentlemen! Welcome to the second day of the Davy Back Brawl! Starting up, we have the memory game! Symbols will be temporarily flashed onto those platforms, before one appears on the screen. Our contestants have five seconds to stand on the correct platform, or be dropped into the water below! Last man standing wins! I hope you guys have some good memories!"

-----@^@-----

Arena two almost resembled a small forest. Six rows of trees, all set in stands, sitting before where it was clear the contestants will be standing. Alec Carlisle stepped out amongst the trees to address the crowd.

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the Lumberjack competition. The rules are very simple. Chop down these trees faster than your opponents. You can only chop one tree at a time. So get those axes ready folks. Let's see who brings home the most lumber!"

-----@^@-----

Arena three seemed rather plain by comparison. Two sets of tracks on either side, each one sitting a large cart, containing a large chest. In the middle of the field, Hammond Ripley grinned as he looked at the crowd.

"Boys and Girls, welcome to the Payload! Two teams, two carts. Each team needs to get their cart to the end goal before the other does. This is a free for all, but with a few exceptions. No killing, no maiming, and no attacking the carts. If you derail any of the carts, you are disqualified! Now then, let's get this party started!"

-----@^@-----

Arena four had a large pool set up, six lanes in all. Rather simply really. Ruth oversaw everything from her announcers booth. "Good morning to y'all ladies and gents, and welcome to the swimming competition. Quite simple really. Three laps back and forth, first one to the end wins! Now then, let's see who are little swimmers are going to be today!"

Post Word Count: 380
Total Word Count: 4,882

Last edited by Anton La'croix on Sat Jul 02, 2022 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yumiko
Yumiko

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri Jun 24, 2022 3:41 am
As Yumiko pulled her comrade up, she in turn found herself pulled into a friendly embrace. Without missing a beat, she wrapped her arms around the man and squeezed tenderly, like a loving mother sister. For a brief moment, the two souls were joined, muscle against leaner muscle, pecs against much softer pecs. Truly it was the manliest of hugs between two manly warriors. The very air rippled with raw, unbridled testosterone.

Letting go, the samurai stepped back and nodded back. “Verily so. I know thou shall always have mine back, as I have thine.” She snatched her discarded disguise dress and headed for the door, while slipping it over her head. “Now, let us cheer for the victory of our comrades.” If the boxer didn’t promptly follow, she would come back for him and try to drag him along, so determined she was to see this through.

---

Over at the arenas, ‘Mustardseed’ marched with rekindled determination burning in her eyes. Keeping her sharp ears honed, she tried to pick apart the announcements. Memory game on arena one... Lumberjack competition on two... Upon hearing that, she briefly stopped at the entrance and cast a strange look towards the small forest. After some hesitation, she shook her head and kept marching.

Arena three turned out to be the warrior’s true goal. A certain person was competing here... She stopped to hesitate at the precipice of the spectator entrance. Her nose wrinkled at the flood of strange smells cascading down the stairs like thick haze. It was merely... the natural musk of the audience... Telling herself that didn’t actually help.

Taking a deep, calming breath, the disguised infiltrator regained her icy focus. She pinched her nose shut and pressed forward. Wading past the seats of rowdy pirates was worse than any swamp. Yet, her cold gaze stared ahead at the target... A pair of empty seats at the highest row, furthest away from prying eyes.

Upon reaching the seat, the warrior shifted her focus onto the arena. It was strange, trying to seek familiar faces, while hoping to not see certain ones... Her instincts were warning her that if she ran into any of high-ranking Iron Urchins again, her cover would be blown...

Words: 371
Thread Total: 4207
Saga Total: 22 467
Ryoichi Ayugai
Ryoichi Ayugai

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:25 am
The hug was received by Yumiko without her pushing Ryoichi away. She even handed over a couple of reassuring words to him. He nodded to her and smiled. Although he trusted each and every member of the crew, he was glad that she accepted that he would always help her and that she would do the same to him.

But, enough of these silent private-like moments. There were games to see, and Yumiko was feeling hyped up. And that's what Ryoichi was needing. He smiled and he was ready to follow Yumiko. But for a brief moment, he stopped on the spot.

He felt a slight cold shiver go through him, and the vision for barely a second turned blurry. But he shook his head fast, and he was feeling like new. By that moment, he was already dragged along by Yumiko to see the games.

Ryoichi ended up in the third tent along with Yumiko, but the Den Den Mushi snails were projecting images from their eyes towards the hanging projector screens, showcasing each and every ongoing game at the same time.

As the time moved on, it felt like the games became grander, hence the snails. Ryoichi moved over to sit down next to Yumiko, just as the games were to begin. They were right on time to enjoy the show, but there was not much to enjoy... Their crewmates were competing... And that made him nervous. He did not wish to lose anyone else.

But there was one thing they can do, and what they came to do.

Cheer!

[262/3944/20 604]
Anton La'croix
Anton La'croix

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sat Jul 02, 2022 3:20 pm
The crowd was waiting in excitement, eager for this game to start. This was the first competition that straight up involved combat, so they were happy to see this start. Hammond was the crowd to silence. "I know folks, I know. You're all as excited as I am. So let's get our teams out here!"

The crowd roared as three pirates stepped out. The first was positively massive, clad head to toe in heavy iron armor. "First off, from the Riptide Pirates, a walking anchor that hits like a truck. Give it up for Horus "Deep Dive" Nortis!"

Horus "Deep Dive" Norris:

The other two, while nowhere near as big were still quite large. One was a tall, pale man with long black hair, clad in a sleeveless leather jacket, torn jeans, and a black tophat that covered his eyes. He held a large, red guitar in his hands. "And from the Misfit Pirates, we have Crash "Bass" Thorns!"

The third figure was by far the most imposing. Clad in a black coat and hat, his face was obscured by a steel gas mask. On his hands were a pair of gauntlets that almost resembled turbines. "And finally, the first mate of the Iron Urchins. The Brigadier Storm, it's Sturm von Eizen!"

Then out came the other team. Among them were Puck and Cicero. The third was a tall young woman, clad in bright, frilly colors and a tall, black and white striped tophat. She had long dark hair, and make up like a clown.

"And for the other team, we have the captain of the Centurian Pirates himself. Please welcome Cicero "Primarch" Caeser!" The crowd cheered at Cicero laughed, flexing his rather skinny arms.

"Next, we have our mysterious mushroom, from the Red Cap Pirates. Ladies and gentlemen it's Mr. Puck!" Puck waved to the crowd. Many of them remembered his victory yesterday.

"And finally, we have the mistress of pranks here, from the Big Top Pirates. It's Caroll "Shenanigens" Montgomery!" Caroll did a backwards flip and struck a pose for the crowd.

Crash, the only one on the opposing team not wearing a mask, smirked. "A bunch of little guys huh? This will be a fucking curb stomp." He paused when Cicero looked right at him. "Will it now?"

The old pirate took a few steps forward before taking a deep breath. Then, what happened next happened almost in an instance. Cicero almost tripled in size as his muscle mass expanded wildly. Thin and scrawny limbs were suddenly bulging with muscle, while his torso became so swollen and hard one could almost grind rocks off of his muscles. The baggy toga he wore not seemed to strain against his new size.

The crowd went wild with this new development as Cicero glanced back at his teammates. "Think you two can keep up?" He chuckled.

Post Word Count: 472
Total Word Count: 5,354
Yumiko
Yumiko

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:55 am
The disguised duo had barely gotten a chance to sit down, when a rude voice demanded their attention. “The fuck do ya think yer doing?” ‘Mustardseed’ immediately flinched at the familiar tone scraping her ears. She dreaded the mere idea of even glancing towards the source.

Six Pestols stared with silently simmering fury. Lifting her foot, she stomped on the edges of the seats between the disguised Marines. “That’s my favorite spot. Fuck off.” Much to her growing irritation, however, intimidation didn’t seem to be working...

‘Mustardseed’ folded her arms, firing back an icy glare. “We were here first. There are free seats behind you.” She looked to ‘Oberon’, hoping for backup. Although, the boxer had been awfully quiet ever since they left the ship. Was he feeling alright?

Snapping, Six latched onto the fairy girl’s dress. “Oi, eat shit, slag! Off my seat!” When the culprit refused to budge, she glanced over her shoulder, calling for backup in turn. ...In her own way. “Tell ‘em to eat shit, Circe!”

Behind the troublemaker sat a taller crewmate, a busty punk girl. Her wild, green hair cascaded like a torn cape down her back. Torn tank top and ripped jeans were accompanied by a leather jacket two sizes too big. A thick layer of dark makeup decorated her brown skin. The girl had the stylish flair of a rockstar and the dull expression of an insomniac.

However, Circe, as she was called, didn’t lift a finger. Her shoulders heaved with an exhausted sigh. “Ugh, whatever... I already sat down... Getting up is pointless...” She had chosen her seat next to the fairy king and seemed very indifferent about the whole thing.

A low growl crawled from the troublemaker’s throat, before she suddenly backed off. “Grrrrr... Fuckin’ fine! Ya got lucky, shitheel.” She marched over to her friend and jumped up onto her seat. “Oi, Crash! Ya better win, or I’m kicking yer arse! Tell ‘im to win, Circe!” Her loud shouting was accompanied by a reluctant mutter from her friend. “Bleh... Winning is pointless...”

However, a sudden transformation silenced the hecklers. Even Yumiko’s jaw dropped, as she recoiled with her face twisting from sheer shock. “Huh?!” Out of all the transformations she had seen, this was easily the weirdest. The strange man didn’t even assume any sort of animal form. That was just... unnatural...

However, it brought a certain tale to mind.

In a distant land, an ancient legend told of immortal hermits who would train a millennium in the sea and another in the mountains, inhaling the wind and swallowing the mist. Doing so granted them absolute mastery over their bodies, from their muscles and vital organs to the very tips of their hair. There was not a single spot they couldn’t control with their consciousness.

Yumiko had always thought the tale a mere myth, but now she was no longer so sure. No other explanation sprung to her mind. The venerable elder certainly looked over two thousand years old...

Words: 500
Thread Total: 4707
Saga Total: 22 967
Ryoichi Ayugai
Ryoichi Ayugai

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Jul 04, 2022 2:25 pm
Just as Ryoichi had managed to kick back and relax on the seat, that relaxation was disturbed by a group of misfits, not fitting into the place with their shouting. He let out a soft sigh as he simply tried to avoid the group, but Yumiko had other plans. And she was right to defend the spot they were sitting on and themselves.

Right the moment the misfit had decided to strike back at what Yumiko had to say, slowly but surely, Ryoichi stood up to tower over the trash-talking misfit, despite not being much taller than the skinny punk girl... With a smoking body, with leather being worn.

Right the moment Ryoichi stood up, he could feel his head become fluffy like it was filled with clouds. His vision once more turned blurry for a bit longer than it did earlier. But from the surface of his, it was hard to say that something was wrong with him if anything at all.

But the shit-talking did not stop. The misfits had the audacity to keep spouting their nonsense toward the 'king' in front of them. Right as Ryoichi was about to reach his hand out to grab the misfit's shirt, even though she was a woman, she was called off by a fetching punk lady. Well, calling off was a stretch. The man was defeated by sheer missing motivation.

While Ryoichi was very slowly sitting down, he stretched the upper half of his body as up as he could to get the last glimpse of the two fetching punk ladies' busts, and the rest of the goods. "Not bad..." the man mumbled very lowly to himself before settling himself back to watching the games.

"Everything okay?" he looked at Yumiko the Mustardseed before he resumed to enjoy the games, as much as there was to enjoy... But he was ready to change his current enjoyed activity in case Yumiko was thinking differently of something, focusing on her before he focused on the games.

[334/4278/20 938]
Amadeus Rhodes
Amadeus Rhodes
[tracker=/t2150-amadeus-rhodes#12427]
Name : Amadeus Rhodes
Epithet : Deadman
Height : 6'2"
Weight : 224 lbs
Species : Cyborg
Faction : Bounty Hunter
Alliance : N/A
Crew : N/A
Ship : N/A
Marine Rank : N/A
Crew Role : N/A
Devil Fruit : N/A
Balance : [ber] 136,064,286

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Jul 04, 2022 3:25 pm
Anton La'croix uses:
Molting, Toggle activated
Survival Instinct, MT on self
Fast Hopping, LT on self
Hopper Kick, Lat at Payload
UT at Payload

Payload uses:
MT at Anton
LT at Anton
LT at Anton
UT at Anton

COMBAT TRACKERS:

Last edited by Amadeus Rhodes on Mon Jul 04, 2022 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
RNGesus
RNGesus
RNGesus

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Jul 04, 2022 3:25 pm
The member 'Amadeus Rhodes' has done the following action : Dice Roll

#1 'Reflex Check' : 2, 9

--------------------------------

#2 'Reflex Check' : 14, 12, 3, 20
Anton La'croix
Anton La'croix

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Jul 04, 2022 3:36 pm
Anton La'croix uses:
B-Flat, AoE at Payload
UT at Payload

Payload uses:
MT at Anton
LT at Anton
LT at Anton
UT at Anton

COMBAT TRACKERS:

Last edited by Anton La'croix on Mon Jul 04, 2022 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
RNGesus
RNGesus
RNGesus

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Jul 04, 2022 3:36 pm
The member 'Anton La'croix' has done the following action : Dice Roll

#1 'Reflex Check' : 4, 12

#2 'Reflex Check' : 9, 15, 6, 17
Anton La'croix
Anton La'croix

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Jul 04, 2022 3:43 pm
Anton La'croix uses:
Hopper Cannon, HT at Payload
Grind Slash, LT at Payload
UT at Payload

Payload uses:
HT at Anton
LT at Anton
UT at Anton

COMBAT TRACKERS:

Last edited by Anton La'croix on Mon Jul 04, 2022 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
RNGesus
RNGesus
RNGesus

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Jul 04, 2022 3:43 pm

#1 'Reflex Check' : 13, 9, 8

#2 'Reflex Check' : 4, 14, 6
Anton La'croix
Anton La'croix

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Jul 04, 2022 3:54 pm
Anton La'croix uses:
Great Spear, MT at Payload
Hopper Kick, LT at Payload
Snap Kick, LT at Payload
UT at Payload

Payload uses:
MT at Anton
LT at Anton
LT at Anton
UT at Anton

COMBAT TRACKERS:

Last edited by Anton La'croix on Mon Jul 04, 2022 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
RNGesus
RNGesus
RNGesus

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Jul 04, 2022 3:54 pm

#1 'Reflex Check' : 14, 18, 2, 3

#2 'Reflex Check' : 10, 14, 2, 20
Anton La'croix
Anton La'croix

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Jul 04, 2022 4:08 pm
Anton La'croix uses:
Hopper Launch, HT at Payload
Pitch Bullet, LT at Payload
UT at Payload

Payload uses:
MT at Anton
LT at Anton
LT at Anton
UT at Anton

COMBAT TRACKERS:

Last edited by Anton La'croix on Mon Jul 04, 2022 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
RNGesus
RNGesus
RNGesus

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Jul 04, 2022 4:08 pm

#1 'Reflex Check' : 4, 5, 16

#2 'Reflex Check' : 20, 17, 12, 14
Anton La'croix
Anton La'croix

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Jul 04, 2022 4:23 pm
Anton La'croix uses:
Pirouette, MT at Payload
Bad Vibrations, LT at Payload
Grind Slash, LT at Payload
UT at Payload

Payload uses:
AoE at Anton
UT at Anton

COMBAT TRACKERS:

Last edited by Anton La'croix on Mon Jul 04, 2022 4:27 pm; edited 3 times in total
RNGesus
RNGesus
RNGesus

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Jul 04, 2022 4:23 pm

#1 'Reflex Check' : 12, 16, 6, 4

#2 'Reflex Check' : 11, 10
Anton La'croix
Anton La'croix

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Jul 04, 2022 5:46 pm
Anton La'croix uses:
Soul Shriek, HT at Payload
Hopper Kick, LT at Payload
UT at Payload

Payload uses:
MT at Anton
LT at Anton
LT at Anton
UT at Anton

COMBAT TRACKERS:

Last edited by Anton La'croix on Mon Jul 04, 2022 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
RNGesus
RNGesus
RNGesus

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Jul 04, 2022 5:46 pm

#1 'Reflex Check' : 2, 2, 11

#2 'Reflex Check' : 13, 8, 16, 1
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Join Revival Dawn on Discord