Revival Dawn - One Piece RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Account



Latest topics
[Rolls] Start me up!Fri Jun 14, 2024 7:22 pmRNGesus[Arc] Shadows of the Past Part 2: A Shocking HauntingWed Jun 12, 2024 1:40 amAnton La'croix[Episode] A unusual meet upThu Jun 06, 2024 1:55 pmRaysha Valentine[World Event] A Fool's ErrandWed Jun 05, 2024 6:09 pmNoah[Arc] Shadows of the Past: Part 1 - Demon's RevoltWed Jun 05, 2024 9:13 amAnton La'croixDevil Fruit Ideas CenterTue Jun 04, 2024 11:31 amSyareooPH93[Advertisement] Black Clover: Shattered GrimoiresMon Jun 03, 2024 6:59 pmGuest[Bio] Ayden YentsSun Jun 02, 2024 7:22 pmAyden Yents[Claims] Devil Fruit ClaimsThu May 30, 2024 11:37 pmShingo Riki

[Board] Quest Requests and Quest Gradings

+31
Tafari
Francis
Johannes La Llayne
Karl Friedrich
Julius
Naoki
Kaelan Janus
Orion Montgomery
Ickarus
Miku E. Sato
Conrad Sagal
Skarlet
Sam Reed
Noah
Sabian McQueen
Volo Rosso
Rowan Roji
Goldmonger
Hyde Garland
Yūgo
Stone Okirama
Yumiko
Maxwell
Rias Keko
Anton La'croix
Ryoichi Ayugai
Amadeus Rhodes
Castor O. Nox
Kabetogama
Gray
Dadmin
35 posters
Go down
Anonymous
Guest
Guest

[Board] Quest Requests and Quest Gradings - Page 9 Empty Re: [Board] Quest Requests and Quest Gradings

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri Dec 23, 2022 8:57 pm
Name: Kind of Cryptic
Category: Episode

Quality Score (Re)assessment: Carry Scores
Quality Score Opt-Out: N/A
Feedback Opt-Out: N/A

Summary: Investigating a treasure map that he’s duped a pair of sailors out of, Richard Maxwell comes to Notice and enlists the help of Asakura Doji. Braving a spire of death traps and automata, the two discover the secrets of the Crypt: one man’s failed attempt at immortality, and another’s attempt to prefect it. Together Doji and ‘Jaguar D. Saul’ crush these dreams, and steal away from the remote destination with gold and gilded beetles. Though they are tailed by a pair of disgruntled scam-victims, these pursuers are thwarted in their attempt to ambush the two, and one of the two is made to return the graverobbers back to Notice.

Largely, the crimes that the two perpetrate are difficult to quantify (grave-robbing, manslaughter, etc.), and were not reported.

Link: https://www.revivaldawn.com/t2448-episode-kind-of-cryptic#15649
Redirect Rewards:
Doji Redirects 25 XP to Skoll

Doji Redirects 15,051 Berri to Richard Maxwell

Redirect all of Maxwell’s XP to Aya Ruiz

If any of Doji's XP or redirects would cause XP to be ineffective due to level caps, redirect XP evenly between:
Moreau
Luka
Jolene


Last edited by Doji on Sat Nov 11, 2023 4:38 am; edited 4 times in total
Anonymous
Guest
Guest

[Board] Quest Requests and Quest Gradings - Page 9 Empty Re: [Board] Quest Requests and Quest Gradings

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri Dec 23, 2022 9:04 pm
Name: Winter with the Asakuras
Category: Episode
Player Participants: Asakura Doji (-4)
Planned Location(s): Kano Kuni
Planned Time Range: December 1818

Summary: Hanako teaches her growing son more of the way of swordsmanship atop the snowy peak of their mountain cottage. This year, seeing her boy weak and struggling to advance, she teaches him a single technique from her Master Nobunaga; however, in her frustration with his inability to learn, she wounds the boy further. The two share a moment of reconciliation, and Doji perfects a single technique of the Niten Ichi-ryū.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest

[Board] Quest Requests and Quest Gradings - Page 9 Empty Re: [Board] Quest Requests and Quest Gradings

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sat Dec 24, 2022 7:03 am
Name: Slurpin’ Noods
Category: Episode

Quality Score (Re)assessment: Yes
Quality Score Opt-Out: N/A
Feedback Opt-Out: N/A

Summary: Luka talks about a girl he met with his old friend, the two reminisce, though Shin grows irritated with the stray and eventually asks him to leave. Love stories unfold around Spider Miles as Luka’s birthday passes and he enters the New Year.

Link: https://www.revivaldawn.com/t2522-episode-slurpin-noods#16384
Redirect Rewards: N/A
Anonymous
Guest
Guest

[Board] Quest Requests and Quest Gradings - Page 9 Empty Re: [Board] Quest Requests and Quest Gradings

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sat Dec 24, 2022 7:31 am
Name: Hitch Hiking Honeys
Category: Episode

Quality Score Reassessment: No
Quality Score Opt-Out: No
Feedback Opt-Out: No

Summary: A fishwoman and a lady Mink form a fast friendship that sets up a meeting on the island of Notice in the near future. Erudite finds herself facing Aya and learns a bit about her before deciding to help the girl secure passage from some unsavory fellows. Though the negotiations are tough, Erudite manages to win over these potential foes. Though she knows she will likely have to kill them later. For her part, Aya manages to successfully make not only important contact in Erudite, but secure safe passage with those troublesome men. Can't seek a world-class hider after-all.

Link: https://www.revivaldawn.com/t2409-episode-hitch-hiking-honeys
Redirect Rewards: All EXP to Pikasso.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest

[Board] Quest Requests and Quest Gradings - Page 9 Empty Re: [Board] Quest Requests and Quest Gradings

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Dec 27, 2022 6:36 am
Name: Heavy Metal Matchup
Category: Episode
Player Participants: Jolene (-4)
Planned Location(s): Dawn Island
Planned Time Range: January 1829

Summary: Ringing in the New Year, Jolene MCs for a prize fight between “Macho Metal” Randy Rhoads, and a scrappy upstart who’s been making his name around the Gray Terminal. Things go awry, and Jolene’s role quickly shifts to that of a revolutionary soldier when the prize fight turns into a sting operation.
Gray
Gray
The Conqueror / Black Fist
[tracker=/t131-tracker-gray-starks#504]
Name : Gray
Epithet : "The Conqueror"; "Black Fist"
Age : 49
Height : 10'2" (310 cm)
Weight : 1043 lbs (473 kg)
Species : Cyborg Human
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Lurking Legend (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Role : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Bounty : [ber=r] 5,000,000,000
EXP Bonus : +0.20 (to all allies)
Income Bonus : +0.20
Shop Discount : -30%
Balance : [bel] 25,000,000,000
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[childofdestiny]][[freakofnature]]
[[punchoutguru]][[dulcetvirtuoso]]

[[improviseadaptovercome]]
Posts : 3900

[Board] Quest Requests and Quest Gradings - Page 9 Empty Re: [Board] Quest Requests and Quest Gradings

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Dec 27, 2022 11:34 am
Doji wrote:Name: Winter with the Asakuras
Category: Episode
Player Participants: Asakura Doji (-4)
Planned Location(s): Kano Kuni
Planned Time Range: December 1818

Summary: Hanako teaches her growing son more of the way of swordsmanship atop the snowy peak of their mountain cottage. This year, seeing her boy weak and struggling to advance, she teaches him a single technique from her Master Nobunaga; however, in her frustration with his inability to learn, she wounds the boy further. The two share a moment of reconciliation, and Doji perfects a single technique of the Niten Ichi-ryū.

[approve="Approved!"]A flashback episode, hmm?[/approve]
Gray
Gray
The Conqueror / Black Fist
[tracker=/t131-tracker-gray-starks#504]
Name : Gray
Epithet : "The Conqueror"; "Black Fist"
Age : 49
Height : 10'2" (310 cm)
Weight : 1043 lbs (473 kg)
Species : Cyborg Human
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Lurking Legend (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Role : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Bounty : [ber=r] 5,000,000,000
EXP Bonus : +0.20 (to all allies)
Income Bonus : +0.20
Shop Discount : -30%
Balance : [bel] 25,000,000,000
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[childofdestiny]][[freakofnature]]
[[punchoutguru]][[dulcetvirtuoso]]

[[improviseadaptovercome]]
Posts : 3900

[Board] Quest Requests and Quest Gradings - Page 9 Empty Re: [Board] Quest Requests and Quest Gradings

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Dec 27, 2022 2:04 pm
Jolene wrote:Name: Heavy Metal Matchup
Category: Episode
Player Participants: Jolene (-4)
Planned Location(s): Dawn Island
Planned Time Range: January 1829

Summary: Ringing in the New Year, Jolene MCs for a prize fight between “Macho Metal” Randy Rhoads, and a scrappy upstart who’s been making his name around the Gray Terminal. Things go awry, and Jolene’s role quickly shifts to that of a revolutionary soldier when the prize fight turns into a sting operation.

[approve]I wonder what that upstart's name is.[/approve]
Anonymous
Guest
Guest

[Board] Quest Requests and Quest Gradings - Page 9 Empty Re: [Board] Quest Requests and Quest Gradings

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sat Dec 31, 2022 7:10 am
Name: Heavy Metal Matchup
Category: Episode

Quality Score (Re)assessment: Yes
Quality Score Opt-Out: N/A
Feedback Opt-Out: N/A

Summary: I’m so sorry for this terrible, terrible woman.

Link: https://www.revivaldawn.com/t2537-episode-heavy-metal-matchup#16510
Redirect Rewards: N/A
Anonymous
Guest
Guest

[Board] Quest Requests and Quest Gradings - Page 9 Empty Re: [Board] Quest Requests and Quest Gradings

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sat Dec 31, 2022 7:35 am
Name: March of the Machines
Category: Episode

Quality Score (Re)assessment: Assess Baseera, Carry Doji's Score
Quality Score Opt-Out: N/A
Feedback Opt-Out: N/A

Summary: Doji aides Baseera, and a group of captured revolutionaries, in destroying sections of prison camps in Tequila Wolf, freeing prisoners, and the slaughter of the camp's enforcers. Notably, a number of Tequila Wolf's more competent protectorate were absent during this assault. The two meet a somewhat even match when they are made to face off against what is effectively a hybridized tank/road roller being used to pave the giant bridge extending from Tequila wolf.

Bassera and Doji destroy the artillery/construction vehicle, and vow to return to destroy the World Government's massive bridge project. This is publicly witnessed, amongst a number of other crimes including:
Conspiracy to Murder Law Enforcement
Conspiracy to Destroy Government Property
Conspiracy to Rebel against a World Government Affiliate
Aiding and Abetting Assault of Law Enforcement
Aiding and Abetting Murder of Law Enforcement
Aiding and Abetting Rebel against World Government Affiliate
Destroying Government Property
Assault Law Enforcement
Mass Murder Law Enforcement
Declare Rebellion Against the World Government (Vow to Destroy their Bridge? I intend to follow through on that, and it's not something I assume they'd be cool with.)

Link: https://www.revivaldawn.com/t2514-episode-march-of-the-machines#16139
Redirect Rewards:
Doji Redirects 25 XP to Skoll

If any XP or redirects would cause XP to be ineffective due to level caps, redirect XP evenly between:
Moreau
Luka
Jolene


Last edited by Doji on Sat Nov 11, 2023 4:48 am; edited 4 times in total
Anonymous
Guest
Guest

[Board] Quest Requests and Quest Gradings - Page 9 Empty Re: [Board] Quest Requests and Quest Gradings

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sat Dec 31, 2022 8:04 am
Name: Winter with the Asakuras
Category: Episode

Quality Score (Re)assessment: Carry score
Quality Score Opt-Out: N/A
Feedback Opt-Out: N/A

Summary: No crimes occur during this quest, although three Hikers die in a mysterious avalanche.

Doji plays out the wilderness and encounters a tiger, his mother finds him, and drags him back home for training, scaring away the tiger in the process. Doji and his mother train, and share tea, Doji scores a point and gets cocky. Hanako decides that she will teach her son his first Niten technique, however he is unable to perform it, and breaks down under the pressure. Hanako grows frustrated, and leaves her son with a scar, in response Doji expresses that he needs more help learning the techniques. The two make amends, Doji is able to perform the technique, and as they eat their dinner the tiger returns and joins their household as a pet.

Link: https://www.revivaldawn.com/t2538-episode-winter-with-the-asakuras#16519
Redirect Rewards:
25 XP to Doji
25 XP to Skoll

If any XP or redirects would cause XP to be ineffective due to level caps, redirect XP evenly between:
Moreau
Luka
Jolene


Last edited by Doji on Mon Jul 10, 2023 9:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous
Guest
Guest

[Board] Quest Requests and Quest Gradings - Page 9 Empty Re: [Board] Quest Requests and Quest Gradings

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Jan 17, 2023 7:26 am

Name: Protect Les Camp Waters!
Category: Episode
Player Participants: Aeris(+1)
Planned Location(s): West Blue(Les Camp
Planned Time Range: February 17th 1829 - February 18th 1829
Summary:Newly appointed Ensign Aeris is given her first mission as a low level commission officer. She is reported to take advantage of her unique features to scout the waters around Les Camp due to the base being recently under attack by the Feral pirates.

During her patrol she discovers a merchant ship heading towards land was about to be attacked by pirates. Aeris calles it in and intercepts the pirate ship.



Gray
Gray
The Conqueror / Black Fist
[tracker=/t131-tracker-gray-starks#504]
Name : Gray
Epithet : "The Conqueror"; "Black Fist"
Age : 49
Height : 10'2" (310 cm)
Weight : 1043 lbs (473 kg)
Species : Cyborg Human
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Lurking Legend (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Role : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Bounty : [ber=r] 5,000,000,000
EXP Bonus : +0.20 (to all allies)
Income Bonus : +0.20
Shop Discount : -30%
Balance : [bel] 25,000,000,000
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[childofdestiny]][[freakofnature]]
[[punchoutguru]][[dulcetvirtuoso]]

[[improviseadaptovercome]]
Posts : 3900

[Board] Quest Requests and Quest Gradings - Page 9 Empty Re: [Board] Quest Requests and Quest Gradings

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Jan 17, 2023 10:22 am
Aeris wrote:
Name: Protect Les Camp Waters!
Category: Episode
Player Participants: Aeris(+1)
Planned Location(s): West Blue(Les Camp
Planned Time Range: February 17th 1829 - February 18th 1829
Summary:Newly appointed Ensign Aeris is given her first mission as a low level commission officer. She is reported to take advantage of her unique features to scout the waters around Les Camp due to the base being recently under attack by the Feral pirates.

During her patrol she discovers a merchant ship heading towards land was about to be attacked by pirates. Aeris calles it in and intercepts the pirate ship.



[approve]But just a heads up, it's Las Camp, not Les Camp.[/approve]
Anonymous
Guest
Guest

[Board] Quest Requests and Quest Gradings - Page 9 Empty Re: [Board] Quest Requests and Quest Gradings

This post has in-line assessment comments.Thu Jan 19, 2023 3:01 am
Consumable Use: Social Distancing

Name: Dreams of Kings and Castles
Category: Arc
Player Participants: Asakura Doji (+0)
Planned Location(s): Loguetown, Uncharted Island in the East Blue
Planned Time Range: March 1829

Summary:
The newly dubbed “Castle Island,” an Uncharted Island in the East Blue, up until recently, was thought of as a derelict rock with a seemingly bottomless hole bored into its center; all who attempted expeditions on the rock went missing, and the island was abandoned despite its relative proximity to Loguetown.

Recently, something has emerged from the hole: the spires and turrets of a massive castle; a structure grand enough that even a giant could walk its halls. Now it stands proud and defiant atop massive legs of rustless metal, once thought a fool’s errand, the castle now lies waiting to be “delivered to its master.”

The last remaining engineer of a project an era in the making, a giant by the name of Sophroniscus, has set up shop at the Island’s border; and has hailed a number of passing ships looking for a worthy messenger to “deliver” the castle to his homeland.

Assassination plots against the giant and rumors of the newly-sprung structure have been circulating amongst the rogues of Loguetown, chief amongst contenders for the throne is the traveling son of an acclaimed Wano Kuni warrior family, the swordsman Minamoto no Raikō; raised in a sheltered environment, the young warrior was sent out to fend for himself in the East Blue, where he has done remarkably well for himself.

After traveling to Loguetown the oni finds himself lost, separated from his traveling companions, and rapidly caught up in the growing confluence of dreams that surround the Castle of the Pit. In clashes of swords and philosophy with other contenders for the throne, the castle’s sole survivor, and the depths of the abyss itself, Doji will prove himself to be the man worthy of delivering the castle to the seat of Elbaf.
Gray
Gray
The Conqueror / Black Fist
[tracker=/t131-tracker-gray-starks#504]
Name : Gray
Epithet : "The Conqueror"; "Black Fist"
Age : 49
Height : 10'2" (310 cm)
Weight : 1043 lbs (473 kg)
Species : Cyborg Human
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Lurking Legend (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Role : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Bounty : [ber=r] 5,000,000,000
EXP Bonus : +0.20 (to all allies)
Income Bonus : +0.20
Shop Discount : -30%
Balance : [bel] 25,000,000,000
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[childofdestiny]][[freakofnature]]
[[punchoutguru]][[dulcetvirtuoso]]

[[improviseadaptovercome]]
Posts : 3900

[Board] Quest Requests and Quest Gradings - Page 9 Empty Re: [Board] Quest Requests and Quest Gradings

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri Jan 20, 2023 1:03 pm
Doji wrote:Consumable Use: Social Distancing

Name: Dreams of Kings and Castles
Category: Arc
Player Participants: Asakura Doji (+0)
Planned Location(s): Loguetown, Uncharted Island in the East Blue
Planned Time Range: March 1829

Summary:
The newly dubbed “Castle Island,” an Uncharted Island in the East Blue, up until recently, was thought of as a derelict rock with a seemingly bottomless hole bored into its center; all who attempted expeditions on the rock went missing, and the island was abandoned despite its relative proximity to Loguetown.

Recently, something has emerged from the hole: the spires and turrets of a massive castle; a structure grand enough that even a giant could walk its halls. Now it stands proud and defiant atop massive legs of rustless metal, once thought a fool’s errand, the castle now lies waiting to be “delivered to its master.”

The last remaining engineer of a project an era in the making, a giant by the name of Sophroniscus, has set up shop at the Island’s border; and has hailed a number of passing ships looking for a worthy messenger to “deliver” the castle to his homeland.

Assassination plots against the giant and rumors of the newly-sprung structure have been circulating amongst the rogues of Loguetown, chief amongst contenders for the throne is the traveling son of an acclaimed Wano Kuni warrior family, the swordsman Minamoto no Raikō; raised in a sheltered environment, the young warrior was sent out to fend for himself in the East Blue, where he has done remarkably well for himself.

After traveling to Loguetown the oni finds himself lost, separated from his traveling companions, and rapidly caught up in the growing confluence of dreams that surround the Castle of the Pit. In clashes of swords and philosophy with other contenders for the throne, the castle’s sole survivor, and the depths of the abyss itself, Doji will prove himself to be the man worthy of delivering the castle to the seat of Elbaf.

[approve]Removed [[socialdistancing]] from your inventory.[/approve]
Anonymous
Guest
Guest

[Board] Quest Requests and Quest Gradings - Page 9 Empty Re: [Board] Quest Requests and Quest Gradings

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:01 pm
Name: Winds of Change
Category: Transportation Episode
Player Participants: Aria Senna (-4), Jean Beaufort Moreau (-4)
Planned Location(s): Open Ocean, Naval Deployment Centers
Planned Time Range: April 1829

Summary: After being deployed on an undisclosed mission, Ensign Moreau is returned to his normal duties as a Naval Officer and is tasked with helping his new crewmate Aria Senna navigate to The Hunting Party’s next deployment: The North Blue, near Spider Miles. Between intervals of sailing and socializing, the two will have to navigate the logistical nightmare of the Navy’s unit deployment/relocation centers.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest

[Board] Quest Requests and Quest Gradings - Page 9 Empty Re: [Board] Quest Requests and Quest Gradings

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:04 pm
Name: Black Sheep & Lambs to the Slaughter
Category: Episode
Player Participants: Ny-Ny (+0), Asakura Doji (+0)
Planned Location(s): Gecko Island
Planned Time Range: March 1829

Summary: The people of Syrup village have heard word of a “monster child” dwelling on their shoreline, members of the town militia have assembled to hunt down the girl. A serendipitous arrival of a much larger monster spells doom for the warriors, who are outclassed and slaughtered en masse. Doji is compelled to continue an assault on Gecko Island for their people’s unjustified attack on a child. However in teaching the child of humanity, and as a product of Merry Family emissary’s intervention, the monsters and humans are able to make amends with one another.
Gray
Gray
The Conqueror / Black Fist
[tracker=/t131-tracker-gray-starks#504]
Name : Gray
Epithet : "The Conqueror"; "Black Fist"
Age : 49
Height : 10'2" (310 cm)
Weight : 1043 lbs (473 kg)
Species : Cyborg Human
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Lurking Legend (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Role : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Bounty : [ber=r] 5,000,000,000
EXP Bonus : +0.20 (to all allies)
Income Bonus : +0.20
Shop Discount : -30%
Balance : [bel] 25,000,000,000
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[childofdestiny]][[freakofnature]]
[[punchoutguru]][[dulcetvirtuoso]]

[[improviseadaptovercome]]
Posts : 3900

[Board] Quest Requests and Quest Gradings - Page 9 Empty Re: [Board] Quest Requests and Quest Gradings

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Jan 30, 2023 9:05 am
Moreau wrote:Name: Winds of Change
Category: Transportation Episode
Player Participants: Aria Senna (-4), Jean Beaufort Moreau (-4)
Planned Location(s): Open Ocean, Naval Deployment Centers
Planned Time Range: April 1829

Summary: After being deployed on an undisclosed mission, Ensign Moreau is returned to his normal duties as a Naval Officer and is tasked with helping his new crewmate Aria Senna navigate to The Hunting Party’s next deployment: The North Blue, near Spider Miles. Between intervals of sailing and socializing, the two will have to navigate the logistical nightmare of the Navy’s unit deployment/relocation centers.

[approve]Please note that this will just be a regular episode. "Transportation" episodes are specifically for when you're travelling through a "Portal" for the first time (such as Reverse Mountain). See the Transportation Guide for details.[/approve]
Gray
Gray
The Conqueror / Black Fist
[tracker=/t131-tracker-gray-starks#504]
Name : Gray
Epithet : "The Conqueror"; "Black Fist"
Age : 49
Height : 10'2" (310 cm)
Weight : 1043 lbs (473 kg)
Species : Cyborg Human
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Lurking Legend (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Role : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Bounty : [ber=r] 5,000,000,000
EXP Bonus : +0.20 (to all allies)
Income Bonus : +0.20
Shop Discount : -30%
Balance : [bel] 25,000,000,000
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[childofdestiny]][[freakofnature]]
[[punchoutguru]][[dulcetvirtuoso]]

[[improviseadaptovercome]]
Posts : 3900

[Board] Quest Requests and Quest Gradings - Page 9 Empty Re: [Board] Quest Requests and Quest Gradings

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Jan 30, 2023 9:12 am
Doji wrote:Name: Black Sheep & Lambs to the Slaughter
Category: Episode
Player Participants: Ny-Ny (+0), Asakura Doji (+0)
Planned Location(s): Gecko Island
Planned Time Range: March 1829

Summary: The people of Syrup village have heard word of a “monster child” dwelling on their shoreline, members of the town militia have assembled to hunt down the girl. A serendipitous arrival of a much larger monster spells doom for the warriors, who are outclassed and slaughtered en masse. Doji is compelled to continue an assault on Gecko Island for their people’s unjustified attack on a child. However in teaching the child of humanity, and as a product of Merry Family emissary’s intervention, the monsters and humans are able to make amends with one another.

[approve]Usopp would be sad to see this day.[/approve]
Anonymous
Guest
Guest

[Board] Quest Requests and Quest Gradings - Page 9 Empty Re: [Board] Quest Requests and Quest Gradings

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sat Feb 04, 2023 2:51 pm

Name: The Mordant Knot
Category: Episode
Player Participants: Ohm V. Ga'ran (+0)
Planned Location(s): West Blue
Planned Time Range: February 5, 1829

Summary: The time for crew assignments is close at hands. So Ohm decides to settle a few things in West Blue before being deployed for the sea. The usual chores include book returns, a few purchases and most importantly - paying a debt to a small town bandit brigade.
Gray
Gray
The Conqueror / Black Fist
[tracker=/t131-tracker-gray-starks#504]
Name : Gray
Epithet : "The Conqueror"; "Black Fist"
Age : 49
Height : 10'2" (310 cm)
Weight : 1043 lbs (473 kg)
Species : Cyborg Human
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Lurking Legend (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Role : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Bounty : [ber=r] 5,000,000,000
EXP Bonus : +0.20 (to all allies)
Income Bonus : +0.20
Shop Discount : -30%
Balance : [bel] 25,000,000,000
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[childofdestiny]][[freakofnature]]
[[punchoutguru]][[dulcetvirtuoso]]

[[improviseadaptovercome]]
Posts : 3900

[Board] Quest Requests and Quest Gradings - Page 9 Empty Re: [Board] Quest Requests and Quest Gradings

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sun Feb 05, 2023 9:45 am
Ohm V. Ga'ran wrote:
Name: The Mordant Knot
Category: Episode
Player Participants: Ohm V. Ga'ran (+0)
Planned Location(s): West Blue
Planned Time Range: February 5, 1829

Summary: The time for crew assignments is close at hands. So Ohm decides to settle a few things in West Blue before being deployed for the sea. The usual chores include book returns, a few purchases and most importantly - paying a debt to a small town bandit brigade.

[approve]Hah, I imagine this "debt" being paid is not gonna be a stack of berries?[/approve]
Anonymous
Guest
Guest

[Board] Quest Requests and Quest Gradings - Page 9 Empty Re: [Board] Quest Requests and Quest Gradings

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Feb 14, 2023 10:34 am
Name: Hot Blooded Fate
Category: Episode
Player Participants: Kurai Homura (+0), Paxton Easton (+0)
Planned Location(s): Shells Town
Planned Time Range: February 1829

Summary: After making it from the South to the East Blue, Kurai finds himself on Shells Island where he plans to restock a little on supplies and maybe get a drink at one of the local bars, but fate may have other plans for him as things end up getting rowdy...which he may or may not be responsible for, getting the attention of not only the Marines...but a certain winged individual.
Gray
Gray
The Conqueror / Black Fist
[tracker=/t131-tracker-gray-starks#504]
Name : Gray
Epithet : "The Conqueror"; "Black Fist"
Age : 49
Height : 10'2" (310 cm)
Weight : 1043 lbs (473 kg)
Species : Cyborg Human
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Lurking Legend (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Role : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Bounty : [ber=r] 5,000,000,000
EXP Bonus : +0.20 (to all allies)
Income Bonus : +0.20
Shop Discount : -30%
Balance : [bel] 25,000,000,000
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[childofdestiny]][[freakofnature]]
[[punchoutguru]][[dulcetvirtuoso]]

[[improviseadaptovercome]]
Posts : 3900

[Board] Quest Requests and Quest Gradings - Page 9 Empty Re: [Board] Quest Requests and Quest Gradings

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Feb 14, 2023 10:56 am
Kurai Homura wrote:Name: Hot Blooded Fate
Category: Episode
Player Participants: Kurai Homura (+0), Paxton Easton (+0)
Planned Location(s): Shells Town
Planned Time Range: February 1829

Summary: After making it from the South to the East Blue, Kurai finds himself on Shells Island where he plans to restock a little on supplies and maybe get a drink at one of the local bars, but fate may have other plans for him as things end up getting rowdy...which he may or may not be responsible for, getting the attention of not only the Marines...but a certain winged individual.

[approve]Dunno why I feel like I've read this exact description somewhere before. Weird. XD[/approve]
Anonymous
Guest
Guest

[Board] Quest Requests and Quest Gradings - Page 9 Empty Re: [Board] Quest Requests and Quest Gradings

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sun Feb 26, 2023 11:16 am
Name: Gotta Start Somewhere!
Category: Episode
Player Participants: Bennu Cerularius (+0)
Planned Location(s): Baterilla, South Blue
Planned Time Range: Janurary 10th 1829 to Janurary 18th 1829

Summary: As Bennu takes the time to heal from his traumatizing ordeal, he works for the two men that saved him. Moving between the two during the week, he picks up on the trouble that the local mafia family puts the villagers through. Specifically, one of his saviors, whose doctor's office doubles as a drug lab, Bennu, decides to help him by ensuring the mafia family stops being a problem permanently while also stealing most of their money and possessions since they won't need them anymore. Unfortunately, during his last hit, he gets caught by the marines and is chased throughout the island before hijacking an unattended boat and successfully sailing off with his loot. However, the marines aren't going to give up so easily.
Gray
Gray
The Conqueror / Black Fist
[tracker=/t131-tracker-gray-starks#504]
Name : Gray
Epithet : "The Conqueror"; "Black Fist"
Age : 49
Height : 10'2" (310 cm)
Weight : 1043 lbs (473 kg)
Species : Cyborg Human
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Lurking Legend (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Role : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Bounty : [ber=r] 5,000,000,000
EXP Bonus : +0.20 (to all allies)
Income Bonus : +0.20
Shop Discount : -30%
Balance : [bel] 25,000,000,000
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[childofdestiny]][[freakofnature]]
[[punchoutguru]][[dulcetvirtuoso]]

[[improviseadaptovercome]]
Posts : 3900

[Board] Quest Requests and Quest Gradings - Page 9 Empty Re: [Board] Quest Requests and Quest Gradings

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:56 pm
[approve]Baterilla seems to be a popular spot for players. Have fun! [/approve]

Bennu wrote:Name: Gotta Start Somewhere!
Category: Episode
Player Participants: Bennu Cerularius (+0)
Planned Location(s): Baterilla, South Blue
Planned Time Range: Janurary 10th 1829 to Janurary 18th 1829

Summary: As Bennu takes the time to heal from his traumatizing ordeal, he works for the two men that saved him. Moving between the two during the week, he picks up on the trouble that the local mafia family puts the villagers through. Specifically, one of his saviors, whose doctor's office doubles as a drug lab, Bennu, decides to help him by ensuring the mafia family stops being a problem permanently while also stealing most of their money and possessions since they won't need them anymore. Unfortunately, during his last hit, he gets caught by the marines and is chased throughout the island before hijacking an unattended boat and successfully sailing off with his loot. However, the marines aren't going to give up so easily.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest

[Board] Quest Requests and Quest Gradings - Page 9 Empty Re: [Board] Quest Requests and Quest Gradings

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sat Mar 11, 2023 7:08 pm
Name: New Coal For The Steamer
Category: Episode
Player Participants: Yugo Shirogane (+0), Anton La'croix (+0), Ohm V. Ga'ran (+0)
Planned Location(s): Minion Island
Planned Time Range: February 1829

Summary: Ohm V. Ga'ran and a small group of marine officers fresh out of boot camp has been assigned to work aboard the Grand Steamer to work with Anton Le'croix as part of his crew.
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Join Revival Dawn on Discord