Revival Dawn - One Piece RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Account

Latest topics
[Rolls] Start me up!Tue May 07, 2024 12:06 amRNGesus[Episode] Mink-staken IdentitySun May 05, 2024 4:03 amYumiko[Tracker] Othello DuvalFri May 03, 2024 4:30 amOthello Duval[World Event] A Fool's ErrandWed May 01, 2024 7:46 pmVolo Rosso[Bio] Othello DuvalWed May 01, 2024 10:48 amGray[Claims] Face ClaimsMon Apr 29, 2024 8:36 amGray[Episode] A unusual meet upSat Apr 27, 2024 12:14 amLavender[Arc] [Rubeck Island Conquest][Part 2] Last Tango in Rubeck Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:01 amMaxwell[Episode] [Transportation] A Grand OpeningMon Apr 22, 2024 3:00 pmSkoll
Go down
Anonymous

[Episode] The Port City Scuffle Empty [Episode] The Port City Scuffle

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Jun 13, 2023 3:54 pm
Spoiler:

Summary: As Ramunn is minding his own business on Black Drum Island, he catches word about some pirates terrorizing the local townspeople, so he goes to check it out. Little does he know, there'll be more than just some street gang involved. A small group of pirates has docked there and is making the most of their time, draining most taverns of their ale in the quiet port city of Cedarwood.

Ramunn wakes up from his tavern room like he does most days, wandering from island to island, never staying in one place long. As he turns over, trying to go back to sleep, he hears a barfight break out, keeping him awake. Afterward, he storms out of his room, enters the filthy common room, and promptly shouts: [plyr=pirt]"SHUT! UP!"[/plyr], only to then sit down, and buy a mug of ale.

Once he downs his drink, he walks out of the now quiet tavern to wander around the streets to find something, ANYTHING interesting to do. After about an hour or so, he stumbles upon a group of fishermen complaining about a gang that's been terrorizing the town lately, and how badly they want them gone.

[npc=misc]"Those darn ruffians keep on stealin' my money, and I haven't had no peace since they arrived here!"[/npc]

After hearing this, Ramunn couldn't help but listen in, and, eventually, butt in.

[plyr=pirt]"So... About this gang, you wouldn't happen to know where their hideout is, would ya?"[/plyr]. And, after a few moments of silence, they finally speak up.

[npc=misc]"Well, I heard they were somewhere over by the slums in this here city, y'know out there by the outskirts. Why d'you wanna know anyways?"[/npc] The old man asks inquisitively.

[plyr=pirt]"I'm just a passerby lookin' for somethin' fun to do before I leave."[/plyr] The old men sit in shock, suddenly fearful of the mysterious stranger who just invited himself into their conversation, hoping he doesn't lash out at them if their information was wrong. [plyr=pirt]"What's the matter? I'm just gonna go kick those guys' asses for you. You want them gone, don't ya?"[/plyr] Ramunn asks, confused. The men nod vigorously, and quickly leave, fearing Ramunn would hurt them.

[plyr=pirt]"What a bunch of wierdos. Oh well, guess I finally get to have some fun!"[/plyr] Ramunn says, with a devious look in his eye, and a sharp grin on his face. He starts towards the slum , as the men indicated, and begin snooping around, hoping to find at least somebody to beat up, when he finally notices a house in shambles, but with guards covering the front door. 'That's gotta be them, finally!'

Quickly after, Ramunn, being reckless as usual, doesn't even check to see if any witnesses are nearby as he assaults the two guards, knocking them out with the pommels of his swords. Almost immediately, Ramunn hears a man scream from nearby, and chases after him to knock him out too, breaking his nose with a punch square to his face.

[plyr=pirt]"I hate it when civvies get in my way... Now where was I?"[/plyr] Ramunn stops for a moment, contemplating, and, once he remembers, he rushes back to the hideout to find the guards are right where he left them. [plyr=pirt]"Perfect! Le-we-we-we-we! This'll be fun!"[/plyr] He places his ear against the door and, after he hears silence, he busts in, finding the gang's leader standing in front of him, battle-ready. [plyr=pirt]"You're ready for me already? Well thank you!"[/plyr] Ramunn says with glee, before unsheathing his own blades and beginning their battle.

WC: 525

Last edited by Ramunn Naun on Wed Jun 14, 2023 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

[Episode] The Port City Scuffle Empty Re: [Episode] The Port City Scuffle

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Jun 14, 2023 12:16 pm
Impalement(MT) on Gang Leader
Static Slash(LT) on Gang Leader
Groin Kick(LT) on Gang Leader
UT on gang Leader
RNGesus
RNGesus
RNGesus

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Jun 14, 2023 12:16 pm
The member 'Ramunn Naun' has done the following action : Dice Roll

#1 'Reflex Check' : 15, 6, 15, 4

--------------------------------

#2 'Reflex Check' : 5
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Jun 14, 2023 12:18 pm
LT on Ramunn Naun
LT on Ramunn Naun
LT on Ramunn Naun
UT on Ramunn Naun
RNGesus
RNGesus
RNGesus

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Jun 14, 2023 12:18 pm

'Reflex Check' : 3, 2, 1, 5
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Jun 14, 2023 12:23 pm
Round 1

[plyr=pirt]"So you're the big bad around here, eh? You seem like just another jackass trying to scare people to compensate for your below average manhood! So, since you want a fight so bad, I'll give you one!"[/plyr] Ramunn says, as he rushes across the wrecked building, jumping over the dirty table laying in front of the two combatants. The Gang Leader charges as well, ripping a large axe from the wall, causing a tremor across the house.

[npc=pirt]"Jackass? You're gonna regret that, kid! HAAAH!"[/npc] The Leader shouts, as he swings his massive axe, attempting to bisect Ramunn, but he nimbly leaps over the oversized weapon to launch a counterattack: a Static Slash right to the Leader's side, knocking to his knee for a moment, giving Ramunn time to land a quick punch to his face, before he jumps out of range of the Leader's next swing which misses as well.

[plyr=pirt]"You'll have to do better than that, LE-WE-WE-WE!"[/plyr] Ramunn says, before getting punched square in the face, falls back a few feet, before quickly recovering. [plyr=pirt]"LE-WE-WE! Good to know you can at least throw a half-decent punch!"[/plyr] Ramunn then dashes forward with his blade, charging towards the Leader, and Impales him on his blade, and is once again attacked by the large axe, but manages to dodge once again, only making his opponent angrier.

[plyr=pirt]"And now, for my specialty!"[/plyr] Ramunn says, as he sprints towards the Leader yet again, but this time, he slides, before landing a solid kick on his groin, sending the Leader to the ground for a few moments, before getting up, punching a hole clean through the wall. [npc=pirt]"THAT'S IT! YOU'RE DONE FOR!"[/npc] picking up his axe, and standing up just like before

WC: 293
TWC: 818

COMBAT TRACKERS:
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Jun 14, 2023 1:03 pm
Round 2

Ramunn uses:
Dismemberment(HT) on Gang Leader
Gut-Wrencher(LT) on Gang Leader

Gang Leader uses:
(LT) on Ramunn
(LT) on Ramunn
(LT) on Ramunn
(UT) on Ramunn
RNGesus
RNGesus
RNGesus

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Jun 14, 2023 1:03 pm

#1 'Reflex Check' : 10, 6

#2 'Reflex Check' : 19, 20, 1, 1
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Jun 14, 2023 1:35 pm
The Gang Leader charges after Ramunn, breaking the same table that Ramunn had initially jumped over leaving Ramunn to jump out of the way, although not without getting hit in the side by the gargantuan weapon, knocking him further than where he would have landed.

Unable to stop, the Leader crashes through the door into the empty dirt street where he turns around to see the house shaking, only to see Ramunn rush out the door before the entire house collapses upon its own weight, angering the Leader further [npc=pirt]"AND NOW YOU DESTROY MY HIDEOUT?! I'M GONNA RIP YOU TO PIECES!!"[/npc]

[plyr=pirt]"We'll see about that, bud! LE-WE-WE-WWE!"[/plyr] Ramunn then leaps towards the Leader, now across the street, and stabs him in his stomach again, before viciously removing his blade and slashing his arm, nearly dismembering him. Ramunn quickly jumps off of him, back to the other side of the street, only to start taunting the bloodied man. [plyr=pirt]"There's more where that came from, so come and get some! LE-WE-WE-WE-WE!"[/plyr]

The Gang Leader, blinded by rage and now unable to respond in anything but animalistic roars of fury, charges toward Ramunn, which he attempts to dodge, but again gets hit, this time in his other side, knocking him to the ground, where he is followed once again by the leader who attempts to crush his skull with a kick, but he rolls over, regaining his feet.

Now, with the two vicious fighters dealing blow after blow, they begin to tire, and the victor slowly becomes apparent as the battle nears its end...

WC: 246
TWC: 1064

COMBAT TRACKERS:
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Jun 14, 2023 3:53 pm
Round 3

Ramunn uses:
Bloody Whirlwind on Gang Leader

Gang Leader uses:
MT on Ramunn
LT on Ramunn
LT on Ramunn
UT on Ramunn
RNGesus
RNGesus
RNGesus

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Jun 14, 2023 3:53 pm

#1 'Reflex Check' : 3

#2 'Reflex Check' : 9, 11, 13, 1
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:24 pm
As the battle begins to reach its final phase in the dirty slum street of Cedarwood, Ramunn starts to get cocky against his foe, causing him to get sloppy with his attacks, which prolongs his battle through the night. The Gang Leader, who's been mutilated time and time again by Ramunn's merciless attacks, is on his final legs, and won't be standing for much longer in this combat.

[npc=pirt]"Hah... Hah... Nobody has ever even matched me in combat... Yet you manage to outclass by a mile... Just who are you?"[/npc] the Leader asks, bloody, and clutching his wounds.

[plyr=pirt]"I'm just a stranger... Le-we-we.. Looking for a decent battle!"[/plyr] Ramunn says, a devilish grin on his face and an evil look in his eye. [plyr=pirt]"Now, prepare for... LE-WE-WE-WE-WE! MY FINAL ATTACK!"[/plyr] He then races toward the Leader, and begins to spin rapidly, speeding toward his opponent, but in his bloodlust he has gotten too careless, and his attack misses by a longshot, partially due to the Leader jumping up onto a building to dodge.

[plyr=pirt]"Damn! Well... LE-WE-WE-WE! You'll be finished- AUCK!"[/plyr] Ramunn says, before he is cutoff by the Leader jumping down to elbow him into the ground from the rooftop, slamming Ramunn into the dirt, and at this point, citizens are starting to be awoken from their homes and are starting to gather around the battle in the otherwise quiet street.

[npc=pirt]"This is my revenge, and where you DIE!"[/npc] the Leader exclaims, before grabbing Ramunn by his head, only to throw him into the nearest building, crashing him through the wall, compromising yet another building's stability, and only further fueling Ramunn's bloodlust and fury.

[plyr=pirt]"Is that... All you got, you little bitch?!"[/plyr] Ramunn says, as he staggers out from the rubble, grabbing his blades from the floor. [plyr=pirt]"Just for that... LE-WE-WE-WE-WEE! I'll show you HELL!"[/plyr] Ramunn says, as he begins to circle his foe, taunting him despite his own injuries.

WC: 328
TWC: 1392

COMBAT TRACKERS:

Last edited by Ramunn Naun on Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:29 pm
Round 4

Ramunn uses:
Gut-Wrencher on Gang Leader
Static Slash on Gang Leader
Stunning Shock on Gang Leader
UT on Gang Leader

Gang Leader uses:
LT on Ramunn
LT on Ramunn
LT on Ramunn
UT on Ramunn
RNGesus
RNGesus
RNGesus

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:29 pm

#1 'Reflex Check' : 4, 16, 14, 17

#2 'Reflex Check' : 12, 2, 1, 14
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:12 pm
[npc=pirt]"I'll make you regret that cocky attitude, you brat! You'll learn why nobody's messed with us for a long while!"[/npc] the Gang Leader says, holding his limp, bloody and useless arm. He then lifts his oversized axe with his other arm, albeit with a bit of trouble, and stomps toward Ramunn with rage in his eyes, and fury in his posture.

[plyr=pirt]"C'mon now! LE-WE-WE-WE! The fun's only just started! You don't want to end this that badly, do you? LE-WE-WE-WE!"[/plyr] Ramunn says, practically dancing circles around the furious man, with Ramunn bloodlust making him nigh-euphoric, but with a new level of focus, thanks to his previous attack missing entirely. However, the Leader catches him off guard by throwing a punch with his mutilated arm, landing in Ramunn's gut, but not knocking him down, due to the lack of force behind it.

After feeling such a pitiful punch, Ramunn almost feels a twinge of pity for the bloodied and beaten man; almost. He launches on the counterattack, attempting to grab the Leader, but he stops it, blocking the move with his gargantuan axe, and swinging like a flail, but missing terribly and causing the man to lose his balance, and his axe to get lodged in the ground not far from him, and him, on the filthy street.

[plyr=pirt]"Is that reeaally all you've got left? LE-WE-WE-WE! And here I thought you were some bigshot gang that could terrorize a town for weeks without consequences, but now I know why the island hasn't done a thing against you, LE-WE-WE-WE-WE!"[/plyr] Ramunn says, as he charges up his blade with his static electricity, and starts scraping the energized blade against the ground, strolling towards the man he has beaten so thoroughly. The arcs of electricity scare the audience that the duelists had gained over the course of their battle, and they begin to back away, nervous about their safety.

Ramunn takes the time to acknowledge them, speaking loudly and brashly. [plyr=pirt]"So, this is who's been terrorizing you people? And none of you challenged him? LE-WE-WE-WE! What a bunch of worthless weaklings! No wonder the trashy World Government thought to send even a single soldier to help you! LE-WE-WE-WE!"[/plyr] Now, standing over the Leader, he brings his blade up to examine it, before staring dead into the eyes of his enemy.

He mercilessly brings his plain blade upon his gut, and twists it to add insult to injury. Now standing up again, Ramunn brings up his electrified blade up just like before, and stabs him once again, this time in his chest, careful to avoid the heart. Ramunn, noticing that the man is about to start screaming in pain, looks down on him in disgust. [plyr=pirt]"And here I thought you were strong, you ugly piece of filth!"[/plyr] Before punching him one last time, in his already broken nose, knocking him out, and declaring himself as the victor of this night's duel.

[plyr=pirt]"Any of you his friends? Eh? LE-WE-WE-WE! Of course you wouldn't step up![/plyr] Ramunn says, before yanking his jagged blades out of the body before him, and, without flinching, begins wiping his blades on a nearby rug, left out to dry, now dirtied once again.

[npc=misc]"Th-thank you, mister."[/npc] Ramunn whips his head around to see a young woman standing a relatively safe distance away. He eyes her down, making sure she means no harm, and upon reaching that conclusion, starts toward the tavern he stayed at the previous night, ready to go back to sleep.

WC: 589
TWC: 1981

COMBAT TRACKERS:
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:53 pm
After tending to his numerous wounds until the break of dawn, Ramunn is exhausted, having not slept all night. He begrudgingly walk out into the joyful tavern common room, with waitresses in revealing uniforms and collections of burly men staring at them as though they'd die if they stopped. 'Ah, this is the environment I like to wake up to!' Ramunn thinks, as he sits at an empty corner booth and orders a mug of expensive ale to celebrate his victory in solitude.

He notices a waitress that catches his eye, more so than typical women, but realizes it's the woman from last night who had been the only civvy with the courage to thank him for taking care of the terrorist of the town. He watches her for a few heartbeats, wondering what influenced her to walk up to him, but, as he went to sip from his mug, he noticed he had already drained it, and called for a waitress. After doing so, he realizes that the woman he'd been staring at was now walking towards him with a brisk, work-like pace, and soon she recognizes him as well.

[npc=misc]"H-hello sir, I wasn't expecting to see you at this tavern. Thanks again for taking care of that terrible man. "[/npc] She says, nervously grabbing his mug and placing it on her tray of various mugs and silverware. She quickly begins to walk away from his booth but is stopped as he grabs her hand. She looks back, surprised. [npc=misc]"H-huh? Let go of me, I'm only refilling your mug!"[/npc] Ramunn quickly lets go of her, partly due to his injuries, and his being surprised by the girl's courage to demand something from someone who she had seen relatively easily defeat a man who nobody in her own town could, or even would, match.

After a while, the young woman returns, as promised, with his mug of ale, refilled to the brim, foaming with liquor. She places it on his table and, once again, as she leaves he stops her, but this, time with his words. [plyr=pirt]"So, I never caught your name, o feisty one."[/plyr] Ramunn says, casually.

[npc=misc]"Lavenda."[/npc] she says, quietly. Ramunn looks up at her.

[plyr=pirt]"Hm? What'd you say it was?"[/plyr] She whips her head around in frustration.

[npc=misc]"I said, it's Lavenda, now can I please do my job? You're not the only customer here, you know, certainly not with the largest order, so leave me be!"[/npc] She turns, and briskly walks away, delivering food and drink to many tables around the common room, leaving Ramunn to contemplate the events of the previous night by himself...

WC: 444
TWC: 2625

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Join Revival Dawn on Discord