Revival Dawn - One Piece RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Account

Latest topics
[Bio] Othello Duval (WIP)Today at 4:03 amOthello Duval[Claims] Face ClaimsToday at 2:33 amOthello Duval[Episode] Mink-staken IdentityYesterday at 11:14 pmPikasso[Rolls] Start me up!Yesterday at 8:32 pmRNGesus[World Event] A Fool's ErrandSat Apr 27, 2024 9:23 amHyde Garland[Episode] A unusual meet upSat Apr 27, 2024 12:14 amLavender[Arc] [Rubeck Island Conquest][Part 2] Last Tango in Rubeck Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:01 amMaxwell[Episode] [Transportation] A Grand OpeningMon Apr 22, 2024 3:00 pmSkoll[Board] Quest Requests and Quest GradingsSun Apr 21, 2024 11:24 pmGray
Go down
Anonymous

[Bio] Luis Ottoborne Empty [Bio] Luis Ottoborne

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Dec 06, 2023 6:17 pm

Luis Ottoborne

[Bio] Luis Ottoborne IMG-3970

Basic Character Information

Forename: Luis
Middle Name/Initial:
Surname: Ottoborne
Epithet: “The Crow Mercenary”
Birthdate: Febuary 17th, 1798
Species/Tribe: Human
Faction: Revolutionaries
Profession: Assassin

Physical Appearance

Height: 6’4”
Weight: 140 lbs

Hair Style: Jagged Bangs
Hair Color: Yellow
Eye Color: Black
Scars: Faded Right Eye Scar
Gear: Luis Usually Wears A White Collared Shirt With Long White Sleeves, With A Long Orange Sleeveless Jacket. On The Bottom Half He Wears Chocolate Brown Rolled Up Long Pants With Two Orange Striped Socks, Wearing Dark Brown Boots As Footwear. Along With That He Wears A Mattered Yellow Construction Hat.

He Has A Pet Crow Named Kaia, Who A Male And Is Very Intelligent

His Weapon Style Of Choice Is A Long, Curved Tip Sword With A Beige Colored Stander And Handle.

Description: Luis Is A Pretty Tall Revolutionary, With A Straight Like Body Shape Most Others Have.

The Past

Main Traits: Double-Sided, Content, (Mostly) Friendly, Violent (Sometimes)
Dislikes: The World Government, The Sound Of Shots (It Gives Him PTSD), Cowardly People
Unique laugh: Gya-hahahahaha!

Hometown: Conomi Islands, East Blue, Visits Sometimes.

Personality: Luis Is Shown As A Double-Sided, Content Dude. But Mostly, Is VERY Kind. But When It Comes To Fighting, He Is VERY Violent With Opponents, Where As Much As Far For Other Revolutionaries To Stop Him.

History:

(Also Since I Got The Child Of Destiny, Dose That Mean I Can Have The D. In My Middle Initials?)
Gray
Gray
The Conqueror / Black Fist
[tracker=/t131-tracker-gray-starks#504]
Name : Gray
Epithet : "The Conqueror"; "Black Fist"
Height : 10'2" (310 cm)
Weight : 1043 lbs (473 kg)
Species : Cyborg Human
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Lurking Legend (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Role : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Bounty : [ber=r] 5,000,000,000
EXP Bonus : +0.20 (to all allies)
Income Bonus : +0.20
Shop Discount : -30%
Balance : [bel] 25,000,000,000
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[childofdestiny]][[freakofnature]]
[[punchoutguru]][[dulcetvirtuoso]]

[[improviseadaptovercome]]

[Bio] Luis Ottoborne Empty Re: [Bio] Luis Ottoborne

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Dec 06, 2023 6:25 pm
[warn=""]I'm sorry to say but I think you may not be a good fit for Revival Dawn based on your current writing competency. If you're willing to struggle through it regardless, that's up to you, but I find your submission to be severely lacking in quality and grammatical correctness, and that may hold you back significantly when it comes to progressing forward on the site.

Also, no, you may not start with the "D" middle initial.[/warn]

The Crow Mercenary wrote:

Luis Ottoborne

Middle Name/Initial:

Physical Appearance

Gear: Luis Usually Wears A White Collared Shirt With Long White Sleeves, With A Long Orange Sleeveless Jacket. On The Bottom Half He Wears Chocolate Brown Rolled Up Long Pants With Two Orange Striped Socks, Wearing Dark Brown Boots As Footwear. Along With That He Wears A Mattered Yellow Construction Hat.

His Weapon Style Of Choice Is A Long, Curved Tip Sword With A Beige Colored Stander And Handle.

Description: Luis Is A Pretty Tall Revolutionary, With A Straight Like Body Shape Most Others Have.

The Past

Dislikes: The World Government, The Sound Of Shots (It Gives Him PTSD), Cowardly People

Personality: Luis Is Shown As A Double-Sided, Content Dude. But Mostly, Is VERY Kind. But When It Comes To Fighting, He Is VERY Violent With Opponents, Where As Much As Far For Other Revolutionaries To Stop Him.

History:

(Also Since I Got The Child Of Destiny, Dose That Mean I Can Have The D. In My Middle Initials?)
Anonymous

[Bio] Luis Ottoborne Empty Re: [Bio] Luis Ottoborne

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Dec 06, 2023 6:27 pm
Gray wrote:[warn=""]I'm sorry to say but I think you may not be a good fit for Revival Dawn based on your current writing competency. If you're willing to struggle through it regardless, that's up to you, but I find your submission to be severely lacking in quality and grammatical correctness, and that may hold you back significantly when it comes to progressing forward on the site.

Also, no, you may not start with the "D" middle initial.[/warn]

The Crow Mercenary wrote:

Luis Ottoborne

Middle Name/Initial:

Physical Appearance

The Past

History:

ah ok! I’ll edit it better next time!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Join Revival Dawn on Discord