Revival Dawn - One Piece RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Account

Latest topics
[Episode] Fear and Loathing in Las CostasYesterday at 10:26 pmGoldmonger[Claims] Devil Fruit ClaimsMon Oct 21, 2024 7:30 pmGray[Arc] Its What You Do... For some Mittens.Thu Oct 17, 2024 8:56 pmOrion Montgomery[Claims] Face ClaimsThu Oct 17, 2024 7:09 pmGray[Arc] Shadows of the Past Part 3: Facing the PastWed Oct 16, 2024 2:37 pmAnton La'croix[Market] [Trade] Trading ForumMon Oct 14, 2024 11:10 pmGray[Rolls] Start me up!Mon Oct 14, 2024 10:17 pmRNGesus[Episode] Mark of the FeebleMon Oct 14, 2024 6:34 pmZein Sultan[Tracker] MinoruSun Oct 13, 2024 10:23 pmMinoru
Go down
Dadmin
Dadmin
Admin
The Admin
Name : The Administrator
Epithet : The Admin
Species/Tribe : Artificial Intelligence
Faction : Administration
Crew : Administrators
Ship : The Administering
Crew Role : Administrator
Devil Fruit : Admin-Admin Fruit
Bounty :
Income Bonus :
Shop Discount :
Balance :

[Turf Details] Drum Island Empty [Turf Details] Drum Island

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:24 pm

Drum Island

[Turf Details] Drum Island Drum_i10

Owner: Sakura Kingdom
Economy: 13

Description: Drum Island is covered in deep snow all months of the year, and yet many life forms have made it their home, humans included. The island is peaceful, only occasionally threatened by the giant rabbit-like carnivorous creatures that dwell in the mountains. The island’s main attraction is the mountain range known as the Drum Rockies, which are oddly shaped plateaus closely resembling drums. Atop one of these plateaus rests the main castle of the Sakura Kingdom, which can only be accessed via ropeways.

Important Towns: Bighorn, Cocoa Weed, Gyasta, Robelle
Important Landmarks: Drum Rockies, Drum Castle, Drum Ropeway

TURF IMPROVEMENTS

Officers: IV
Navy: III
Leader Training: III
Officer Training: II
Naval Training: I

Trade Routes: II
Taxes: III
Markets: II

Tariff Collection: III