Revival Dawn - One Piece RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Account

Latest topics
[World Event] A Fool's ErrandThu Jul 25, 2024 8:35 pmVolo Rosso[Arc] [Rubeck Island Conquest][Part 2] Last Tango in Rubeck Sun Jul 21, 2024 6:57 amMaxwell[Episode] Corruption of BloodSun Jul 14, 2024 3:51 amYumiko[Episode] Mink-staken IdentityThu Jul 04, 2024 6:28 amYumiko[Board] Quest Requests and Quest GradingsSat Jun 29, 2024 9:00 pmGray[Episode] Now, where am I?Sat Jun 29, 2024 8:56 pmGray[Episode] Waking MonstersSat Jun 29, 2024 12:00 pmGray[Abandoned] [Arc] [Tequila Wolf Conquest] The Rotten Lie of Tequila WolfTue Jun 25, 2024 3:23 pmGray[Market] [Shop] The Shop of DreamsSun Jun 23, 2024 5:11 pmGray

[Claims] Devil Fruit Claims

+28
Raysha Valentine
Muse
Flash Morgan
Nico Page
Purge
Sunny
Naoki
Maynard
Fushigi Daizo
Julius
Leonardo
Ickarus
Conrad Sagal
Skarlet
Orion Montgomery
Ryoichi Ayugai
Viari Govine
Sam Reed
Thrash
Kabetogama
Noah
Goldmonger
Castor O. Nox
Pikasso
Yūgo
Hyde Garland
Gray
Dadmin
32 posters
Go down
Gray
Gray
The Conqueror / Black Fist
[tracker=/t131-tracker-gray-starks#504]
Name : Gray
Epithet : "The Conqueror"; "Black Fist"
Height : 10'2" (310 cm)
Weight : 1043 lbs (473 kg)
Species : Cyborg Human
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Lurking Legend (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Role : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Bounty : [ber=r] 5,000,000,000
EXP Bonus : +0.20 (to all allies)
Income Bonus : +0.20
Shop Discount : -30%
Balance : [bel] 25,000,000,000
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[childofdestiny]][[freakofnature]]
[[punchoutguru]][[dulcetvirtuoso]]

[[improviseadaptovercome]]

[Claims] Devil Fruit Claims - Page 9 Empty Re: [Claims] Devil Fruit Claims

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri May 17, 2024 4:08 pm
[approve]
I am absolutely okay with you extending this ability to telepathically communicate with humans/humanoids (though perhaps at a higher tier).
As for plants, I think I would have to see some examples of your applications. But, for now, I'll say yes. If I see an application that I think should be out of bounds, I might simply get you to retcon it or avoid it in the future.
[/approve]

Long Limbed Leonidas wrote:Character Name: "Long Limbed" Lysander (I had Leonidas originally and on my Start me up roll but I saw someone else had that name so I changed it. I saw your comments on my Bio and I am in the process of changing my account name right now)
Devil Fruit Name: Hiso Hiso no Mi (Whisper Whisper Fruit)
Type: Paramecia
Description: - Allows the user to understand the heart of an animal; in other words, it allows them to "speak" telepathically to animals.
-  It is also unknown if the user can use the Devil Fruit's ability to communicate with plants, call for help from undersea creatures and potentially communicate telepathically to humans (potentially only those willing). I'll leave this up to the mods judgment.
- It should be noted that its influence does not extend to controlling the will of the creature nor the creature itself.

Code:

[b]Hiso Hiso no Mi (Whisper Whisper Fruit)[/b] belongs to [https://www.revivaldawn.com/u710]"Long Limbed" Lysander[/url].
Shingo Riki
[tracker=/f47-personal-tracker]
Name : Shingo Riki
Height : 6'3
Weight : 210
Species : Fishman
Faction : Marine
Devil Fruit : Bane Bane No Mi (Spring Spring Fruit)
Balance : [bel] 5,050,000

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sun May 26, 2024 5:29 pm
Character Name: Shingo Riki
Devil Fruit Name: Seni Seni no Mi (Fiber Fiber Fruit)
Description: Expands and weaves the muscle fibers in the user's body. The more you squeeze your hand the stronger the muscle fibers. Occasional cramps leading making you go back to your original shape. can regenerate or create muscle, strengthens and expands them. also allows the user to manipulate its shape and texture (meaning that the fibers can be stretchy or hard.) cannot affect others muscle growth/ development. Makes the user stronger and more agile depending on how you use it. just a powerup boost but also can change the shape of your body but to an extent or else you blow up I was also thinking how it didn't just have to be muscle fibers but all kinds of fibers but that seems a little pointless, your opinion on that?

Seni Seni no Mi (Fiber Fiber Fruit) belongs to Shingo Riki

Last edited by Shingo Riki on Sun May 26, 2024 6:32 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : writing description on how it works)
Gray
Gray
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[childofdestiny]][[freakofnature]]

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue May 28, 2024 7:58 am
Shingo Riki wrote: Character Name: Shingo Riki
Devil Fruit Name: Seni Seni no Mi (Fiber Fiber Fruit)
Description: Expands and weaves the muscle fibers in the user's body. The more you squeeze your hand the stronger the muscle fibers. Occasional cramps leading making you go back to your original shape. can regenerate or create muscle, strengthens and expands them. also allows the user to manipulate its shape and texture (meaning that the fibers can be stretchy or hard.) cannot affect others muscle growth/ development. Makes the user stronger and more agile depending on how you use it. just a powerup boost but also can change the shape of your body but to an extent or else you blow up I was also thinking how it didn't just have to be muscle fibers but all kinds of fibers but that seems a little pointless, your opinion on that?

Seni Seni no Mi (Fiber Fiber Fruit) belongs to Shingo Riki

[reject="Denied."]I'm gonna deny this devil fruit claim request on the basis that it ultimately doesn't really do anything that you couldn't do without a devil fruit. With the existence of techniques like Life Return, you could simply have your character learn to finely control the metabolism of their body to power up or become more flexible.

Additionally, a canon fruit exists that supposedly makes a person stronger: the Strong-Strong Fruit. If the ultimate goal is simply to power up through a devil fruit, please claim that fruit instead.[/reject]
Shingo Riki

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed May 29, 2024 4:47 pm
Character Name Shingo Riki
Devil Fruit Name Bane Bane No Mi (Spring Spring Fruit)
Description: Once the Devil fruit is eaten the user becomes a Spring Spring man Allowing Him to turn their limbs into springs. By turning their legs into springs, the user can launch themself at high speeds, often moving too fast for the opponent to see. The user can only jump off Solid Surfaces. The user can wind his punch up allowing for a more faster and stronger punch

Code:

[b] The Bane Bane No Mi (Spring Spring Friuit) [/b] belongs to [url=https://www.revivaldawn.com/u711]Shingo Riki [/url].
Gray
Gray

This post has in-line assessment comments.Thu May 30, 2024 6:28 pm
Shingo Riki wrote:Character Name Shingo Riki
Description: Once the Devil fruit is eaten the user becomes a Spring Spring man Allowing Him to turn their limbs into springs. By turning their legs into springs, the user can launch themself at high speeds, often moving too fast for the opponent to see. The user can only jump off Solid Surfaces. The user can wind his punch up allowing for a more faster and stronger punch

Code:

[b] The Bane Bane No Mi (Spring Spring Friuit) [/b] belongs to [url=https://www.revivaldawn.com/u711]Shingo Riki [/url].

[approve]I don't believe you're limited to just springifying your limbs. You may springify most of your body.[/approve]
Shingo Riki

This post has in-line assessment comments.Thu May 30, 2024 11:37 pm
Shingo Riki wrote:Character Name Shingo Riki
Description: Once the Devil fruit is eaten the user becomes a Spring Spring man Allowing Him to turn their Body into springs. By turning their legs into springs, the user can launch themself at high speeds, often moving too fast for the opponent to see. The user can only jump off Solid Surfaces. The user can wind his punch up allowing for a more faster and stronger punch.

Code:

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Join Revival Dawn on Discord