Revival Dawn - One Piece RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Account

Latest topics
[Bio] Kaito TsukiyamaToday at 4:12 pmGray[World Event] A Fool's ErrandYesterday at 11:35 amHyde Garland[Rolls] Start me up!Yesterday at 4:08 amRNGesus[Arc] [Rubeck Island Conquest][Part 2] Last Tango in Rubeck Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:24 pmGoldmonger[Saga] The Dark Parade - The Diagnosis [Part I] Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:25 pmRowan Roji[Tracker] Tafari LeonidasMon Mar 25, 2024 7:45 pmTafari[Arc] Dreams of Kings and Castles: Part III- Invocation Under StarlightMon Mar 25, 2024 4:56 pmSkoll[Bio] Tafari Leonidas Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:33 pmGray[Bio] Asakura DojiMon Mar 25, 2024 3:31 pmGray
Go down
Dadmin
Dadmin
Admin
The Admin
Name : The Administrator
Epithet : The Admin
Species : Artificial Intelligence
Faction : Administration
Crew : Administrators
Ship : The Administering
Crew Role : Administrator
Devil Fruit : Admin-Admin Fruit
Bounty :
Income Bonus :
Shop Discount :
Balance :

[Turf Details] Baterilla Empty [Turf Details] Baterilla

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:44 am

Baterilla

[Turf Details] Baterilla AQk8zSN

Owner: None
Economy: 15

Description: Baterilla is a peaceful, tropical island with beaches, palm trees and cabanas. Lush forests cover the mountainside and a lonesome lighthouse watches over the coast, separated from a small city by an inviting bay. The island has many small coastal villages and towns, however, the most popular spot for travellers is Beach Hope.

Baterilla is also known for its abundance of artisans and craftsmen; though, they have lately been abused and extorted by local mafioso families.

Important Towns: Beach Hope

TURF IMPROVEMENTS

Officers: IV
Navy: III
Leader Training: II
Officer Training: I
Naval Training: I

Trade Routes: III
Taxes: II
Markets: IV

Tariff Collection: III
Medical Services: II