Revival Dawn - One Piece RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Account



Latest topics
Gio de Silva's StatsToday at 7:35 amGiovanniGio de Silva's EquipmentToday at 7:34 amGiovanniFace ClaimsToday at 6:41 amGrayPioneers of Revival DawnToday at 6:40 amGrayThe Next IncantationToday at 3:59 amGuestGiovanni de SilvaToday at 2:57 amGrayFrom Outer Space [jcink] Yesterday at 9:15 pmGuestThe Killing Dance - JCINK Premium - 18+Yesterday at 8:08 pmGuestA GOOD PLACE Yesterday at 7:16 pmGuest
Staff List
ADMIN
"Hard pass."


MODS
"Buzz off."
"Give me more, I'll do it all."
"I can help you if you hold my bottle."
"I read the whole combat guide."
"I'm scared."
"I'm here to give you a makeover."

Go down
Admin
Admin
Pioneers of Revival Dawn Rsz_co12
Name : The Administrator
Epithet : The Admin
Age : 9999
Species : Artificial Intelligence
Faction : Administration
Crew : Administrators
Ship : The Administering
Crew Position : Administrator
Devil Fruit : Admin Admin no Mi
Haki Level : 9
[[haospec]][[busospec]][[kenbunspec]]
Hitpoints (HP) : 9999
Attack (ATK) : 9999
Defense (DEF) : 9999
Reflex (RX) : 9999
Willpower (WP) : 9999
Level : 9999
Experience Points : 999999
Bounty :
Income Multiplier :
Shop Discount :
Berries Berries :
[[strollingdeath]][[thechosenone]][[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]]
[[bookworm]][[freakofnature]][[dreamsneverdie]][[childofdestiny]]
[[berryprinter]][[firstaidkit]]
[[atkt6_sp]][[deft6]][[rxt6]][[wpt6]]
Posts : 225
View user profile

Pioneers of Revival Dawn Empty Pioneers of Revival Dawn

on Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:45 am

Pioneers
Welcome to Revival Dawn




Welcome to Revival Dawn! Revival Dawn is a One Piece RP set in an alternate universe of the canon of One Piece manga and anime series, with goals of empowering the players in their fantastical journey across the seas. As we are still looking to build our population, we could use your help in creating a lush player base. Those of you who join us now can claim higher levels to help you get started!

There are no requirements for you to be able to claim these rewards! All you have to do is reply to this thread using the provided template, and pick any options that don't already have a name beside them.

GET A HEAD START!



Pioneers of Revival Dawn are going to be offered higher level starting positions. Here is the list of levels that are still up for grabs.


Original Pioneers
Level 55: Sora
Level 55: Castor O. Nox
Level 55: Richard Maxwell
Level 55: Brood Xaldin Bach

Level 50: Laurel O'Halloran
Level 50: Mazin Botros
Level 50: Cobalt
Level 50: Alice Baltroy Ronx
Level 50: Nathan D. Greys

Level 40: Silas Grimsby
Level 40: Howai
Level 40: Serenity
Level 40: Hasegawa

Level 25: Alexa Icnoyotl
Level 25: Ryoma Valentine
Level 25: Noir
Level 25: Kaia J. Daisuke
Level 25: Marissa Galloway
Level 25: Akihiko Mori
Level 25: E Bathory
Level 25: Thaddeus Boone
Level 25: Miyamoto Ikana
Level 25: Anton La'croix
Level 25: Miku E. Sato
Level 25: Dax Morgan

Once all level 25 spots are filled up, players will be able to start off their characters at level 10 until January 01, 2021, 12:00 AM EDT.


SPREAD THE WORD!



If you help spread the word about Revival Dawn's rise, you can gain some boosts as well!

You can use the advertising template here to post in the advertising sections of other RP sites. But, please be respectful of their rules!

If you choose to advertise Revival Dawn, you will earn 200,000 berries per site that has been advertised in. (Only one reward per site) You can advertise on as many sites as you like! The berries will continue to flow.


PIONEER CLAIM TEMPLATE



You may use the following template and reply in this topic to make your Pioneer claims.

If a certain category in claims is already full, you must skip that category's claim. And if it isn't, you may still choose to skip claiming a place in that category.

Code:
[b]Character Name:[/b] What do you plan on naming your character?
[b]Level Claim:[/b] Which level do you wish to start at?

[b]Origins:[/b] How did you find your way to Revival Dawn?


If you have advertised for us on another site, you can use the following template to claim your reward.

Code:
[url="Advertisement Link"]Site's Name[/url]





Last edited by Admin on Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gray
Pioneers of Revival Dawn Cool-t10
Tracker

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Age : 49
Height : 10'2" / 310 cm
Weight : 1043 lbs / 473 kg
Species : Human Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Super Veteran (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haki Level : 9
[[haospec]][[busospec]][[kenbunspec]]
Hitpoints (HP) : 700
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 5,000,000,000
Income Multiplier : +10%
Shop Discount : -20%
Berries Berries : 25,000,000,000
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[freakofnature]][[childofdestiny]]
[[punchoutguru]][[windcaller]]
[[atkt6_sp]][[deft6]][[rxt6]][[wpt6]]
Posts : 2076
View user profile

Pioneers of Revival Dawn Empty Re: Pioneers of Revival Dawn

on Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:03 am

________________________________________________________


Yuriko
Tracker

Age : 0
Haki Level : 0
Hitpoints (HP) : 100
Attack (ATK) : 0
Defense (DEF) : 0
Reflex (RX) : 0
Willpower (WP) : 0
Level : 10
Experience Points : 1000
Berries Berries : 50,000
[[hardboiled]]
Posts : 5
View user profile

Pioneers of Revival Dawn Empty Re: Pioneers of Revival Dawn

on Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:28 pm
Character Name: Yuriko
Level Claim: 10

Origins: I stumbled across this site by going through advertisements on other rp sites
Gray
Pioneers of Revival Dawn Cool-t10
Tracker

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Age : 49
Height : 10'2" / 310 cm
Weight : 1043 lbs / 473 kg
Species : Human Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Super Veteran (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haki Level : 9
[[haospec]][[busospec]][[kenbunspec]]
Hitpoints (HP) : 700
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 5,000,000,000
Income Multiplier : +10%
Shop Discount : -20%
Berries Berries : 25,000,000,000
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[freakofnature]][[childofdestiny]]
[[punchoutguru]][[windcaller]]
[[atkt6_sp]][[deft6]][[rxt6]][[wpt6]]
Posts : 2076
View user profile

Pioneers of Revival Dawn Empty Re: Pioneers of Revival Dawn

on Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:30 pm
@Yuriko wrote:    Character Name: Yuriko
   Level Claim: 10

   Origins: I stumbled across this site by going through advertisements on other rp sites

Hurray for advertisements.

________________________________________________________


Silva
Tracker

Name : Silva
Age : 19
Haki Level : 0
Hitpoints (HP) : 100
Attack (ATK) : 0
Defense (DEF) : 0
Reflex (RX) : 0
Willpower (WP) : 0
Level : 10
Experience Points : 1000
Berries Berries : 50,000
[[jurassicbark]]
Posts : 7
View user profile

Pioneers of Revival Dawn Empty Re: Pioneers of Revival Dawn

on Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:45 pm
Character Name:  Kibo
Level Claim: 10

Origins: There was an Advertisement from one of and Rp site. [I was clicking through ads and through a different ad, then so on and so on. (don't ask me which because half of them, I didn't even bother looking through the name. LOL]
Gray
Pioneers of Revival Dawn Cool-t10
Tracker

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Age : 49
Height : 10'2" / 310 cm
Weight : 1043 lbs / 473 kg
Species : Human Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Super Veteran (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haki Level : 9
[[haospec]][[busospec]][[kenbunspec]]
Hitpoints (HP) : 700
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 5,000,000,000
Income Multiplier : +10%
Shop Discount : -20%
Berries Berries : 25,000,000,000
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[freakofnature]][[childofdestiny]]
[[punchoutguru]][[windcaller]]
[[atkt6_sp]][[deft6]][[rxt6]][[wpt6]]
Posts : 2076
View user profile

Pioneers of Revival Dawn Empty Re: Pioneers of Revival Dawn

on Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:05 am
@Silva wrote:Character Name:  Kibo
Level Claim: 10

Origins: There was an Advertisement from one of and Rp site. [I was clicking through ads and through a different ad, then so on and so on. (don't ask me which because half of them, I didn't even bother looking through the name. LOL]


Well, I'm glad those ads are actually making a difference. Welcome, once again!

________________________________________________________


Redbeard
Tracker

Name : Frederick D. Reis
Epithet : Redbeard
Age : 26
Height : 6'6'' / 200cm
Weight : 280 lbs / 127 kg
Species : Human
Faction : Pirate
Crew : Redbeard Pirates
Ship : -
Crew Position : Captain
Devil Fruit : Joki Joki no Mi (Steam-Steam Fruit)
Haki Level : 1
Hitpoints (HP) : 155
Attack (ATK) : 105
Defense (DEF) : 100
Reflex (RX) : 100
Willpower (WP) : 110
Level : 10
Experience Points : 1000
Berries Berries : 50,000
[[childofdestiny]]
[[wpt1]][[wpt1]]
Posts : 11
View user profile

Pioneers of Revival Dawn Empty Re: Pioneers of Revival Dawn

on Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:31 am
Character Name: Frederick D. Reis
Level Claim: Level 10

Origins: Googled "One Piece RP", and this was high on the first page's results! Compared against the other results, and settled on this place. Good times.
Gray
Pioneers of Revival Dawn Cool-t10
Tracker

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Age : 49
Height : 10'2" / 310 cm
Weight : 1043 lbs / 473 kg
Species : Human Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Super Veteran (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haki Level : 9
[[haospec]][[busospec]][[kenbunspec]]
Hitpoints (HP) : 700
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 5,000,000,000
Income Multiplier : +10%
Shop Discount : -20%
Berries Berries : 25,000,000,000
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[freakofnature]][[childofdestiny]]
[[punchoutguru]][[windcaller]]
[[atkt6_sp]][[deft6]][[rxt6]][[wpt6]]
Posts : 2076
View user profile

Pioneers of Revival Dawn Empty Re: Pioneers of Revival Dawn

on Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:52 am
@Redbeard wrote:Character Name: Frederick D. Reis
Level Claim: Level 10

Origins: Googled "One Piece RP", and this was high on the first page's results! Compared against the other results, and settled on this place. Good times.

Good ol' Google does it again!

________________________________________________________


Sho
Tracker

Name : Sho
Epithet : Fallen Angel Sho
Age : 23
Height : 5'9"
Weight : 150 lbs.
Species : Sky Islander
Faction : Pirate
Crew : The Nikushimi Syndicate
Crew Position : Entertainer / Inventor / 2nd In Command
Haki Level : 0
Hitpoints (HP) : 145
Attack (ATK) : 110
Defense (DEF) : 50
Reflex (RX) : 185
Willpower (WP) : 90
Level : 10
Experience Points : 1000
Berries Berries : 15,000,000
[[hardboiled]]
[[atkt2]][[rxt2]][[rxt2]][[wpt2]]
Posts : 14
View user profile

Pioneers of Revival Dawn Empty Re: Pioneers of Revival Dawn

on Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:30 pm
Character Name: Sho
Level Claim: 10

Origins: Jumping from Anime related affiliate on various RP boards until I found this one. Honestly can't remember what was the site whose link I used for this one.
Gray
Pioneers of Revival Dawn Cool-t10
Tracker

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Age : 49
Height : 10'2" / 310 cm
Weight : 1043 lbs / 473 kg
Species : Human Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Super Veteran (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haki Level : 9
[[haospec]][[busospec]][[kenbunspec]]
Hitpoints (HP) : 700
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 5,000,000,000
Income Multiplier : +10%
Shop Discount : -20%
Berries Berries : 25,000,000,000
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[freakofnature]][[childofdestiny]]
[[punchoutguru]][[windcaller]]
[[atkt6_sp]][[deft6]][[rxt6]][[wpt6]]
Posts : 2076
View user profile

Pioneers of Revival Dawn Empty Re: Pioneers of Revival Dawn

on Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:41 pm
@Sho wrote:    Character Name: Sho
   Level Claim: 10

   Origins: Jumping from Anime related affiliate on various RP boards until I found this one.  Honestly can't remember what was the site whose link I used for this one.

How dare you not remember which exact ad brought you here? Now I don't know which site to spam with ads.



In any case, welcome once again! I assume you are Superguest. Best not stay a guest for long and instead make this your nest. :D

________________________________________________________


Sho
Tracker

Name : Sho
Epithet : Fallen Angel Sho
Age : 23
Height : 5'9"
Weight : 150 lbs.
Species : Sky Islander
Faction : Pirate
Crew : The Nikushimi Syndicate
Crew Position : Entertainer / Inventor / 2nd In Command
Haki Level : 0
Hitpoints (HP) : 145
Attack (ATK) : 110
Defense (DEF) : 50
Reflex (RX) : 185
Willpower (WP) : 90
Level : 10
Experience Points : 1000
Berries Berries : 15,000,000
[[hardboiled]]
[[atkt2]][[rxt2]][[rxt2]][[wpt2]]
Posts : 14
View user profile

Pioneers of Revival Dawn Empty Re: Pioneers of Revival Dawn

on Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:39 pm
Gray
Pioneers of Revival Dawn Cool-t10
Tracker

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Age : 49
Height : 10'2" / 310 cm
Weight : 1043 lbs / 473 kg
Species : Human Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Super Veteran (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haki Level : 9
[[haospec]][[busospec]][[kenbunspec]]
Hitpoints (HP) : 700
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 5,000,000,000
Income Multiplier : +10%
Shop Discount : -20%
Berries Berries : 25,000,000,000
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[freakofnature]][[childofdestiny]]
[[punchoutguru]][[windcaller]]
[[atkt6_sp]][[deft6]][[rxt6]][[wpt6]]
Posts : 2076
View user profile

Pioneers of Revival Dawn Empty Re: Pioneers of Revival Dawn

on Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:58 am

Entirely up to you on whether you wanna submit these in bulk or in batches. Three million berries have been added to your account. Thank you for the marketing!

________________________________________________________


Sho
Tracker

Name : Sho
Epithet : Fallen Angel Sho
Age : 23
Height : 5'9"
Weight : 150 lbs.
Species : Sky Islander
Faction : Pirate
Crew : The Nikushimi Syndicate
Crew Position : Entertainer / Inventor / 2nd In Command
Haki Level : 0
Hitpoints (HP) : 145
Attack (ATK) : 110
Defense (DEF) : 50
Reflex (RX) : 185
Willpower (WP) : 90
Level : 10
Experience Points : 1000
Berries Berries : 15,000,000
[[hardboiled]]
[[atkt2]][[rxt2]][[rxt2]][[wpt2]]
Posts : 14
View user profile

Pioneers of Revival Dawn Empty Re: Pioneers of Revival Dawn

on Tue Sep 22, 2020 11:01 am
16. Sengoku Horizon
17. Tainted Onez
18. Islanded In A Stream Of Stars: AU Battlestar Galactica
19. Adventure Is Out There
20. Final Fantasy Worlds Collide
21. Frontier: Star Trek RP
22. Turning Pages: AU Twilight
23. From Outer Space: Post Potter RP
24. American Dreams: Grand Theft Auto RP
25. Rewrite Time: Torchwood RP
26. From The Ashes: Marvel RP
27. Riverdale 2.0
28. Crimson & Clover
29. Just Follow The Stars: Doctor Who RP
30. Just Bite Me: Twilight RP
31. The Winds Of Winter: GoT RP
32. The Power Of Two: Charmed RP
33. Forgotten Memoires: Dragonball RP
34. Something Holy: Dark Fantasy RP
35. Maturing Company: Modern Cities RP
36. Dance of Flames: ASOIAF AU RP
37. Querencia: Pokemon X Harvest Moon RP
38. TVD: Darkness
39. A Distant Memory: Dog RP
40. Starwatch Weyr
41. Darkness Falls Away: Powers RP
42. Episkey: Potter RP
43. Infidelis: Modern Day Stray Dog RP
44. Friends of Honor: Pokemon RP
45. Abnormal End: Digimon RP
46. Heroism Reignited: My Hero Academia RP
47. The Fall Of Man: Animal Kingdom RPG
48. The Touch: Butler/Maid RP
49. Final Fantasy VII Reunion
50. Seventh Sanctum: Here There Were Dragons

EDIT: Adding in a few more.  As I don't think the batch in this post have yet to be tallied I thought it best to just edit on to this one rather then doing a whole new post.  If that is an issue please just let me know and I can change so for any future posts.

51. By Blood: AU Red Queen RP
52. Shadowhunter Chronicles: Mortal Instruments RP
53. The New Tomorrow: My Hero Academia RP
54. The Truth About Monsters
55. Happily Ever After: RWBY RP
56. Naruto Chaos Seeds
57. Naruto Legacy
58. Tallygarunga: AU Potterverse RP
59. Kingdom Come: DC Universe RP
60. Twisted Helix: Clone RP
61. Light Rain: Animanga Horror RP
62. Sweet Melodies: Supernatural Gothic RP
63. Peace Sign: My Hero Academia RP
64. Red Sword: Song of Ice and Fire RP
65. Ever After: Once Upon A Time RP
66. Reluctant Heroes: Shingeki no Kyojin RP
67. A Good Place: Supernatural RP
68. Running Up That Hill: AU Next Gen Harry Potter RP
69. Welcome to the Jungle: AU Power Rangers RP
70. Mojo Unplugged: Marvel RP
71. Gundam Ace
72. The Lights of Sin City: Vegas Post Apocalypse RP
73. Outrun the Sun: Harry Potter RP
74. Fragile Futures: Scifi/Fantasy RP
75. Orphic: Panfandom RPG
76. What the Thunder Said: Harry Potter RP
77. Dance with Daedra: Skyrim RP
78. Cedere Nescio: Post Potter RP
79. Strawberry Rain: Strawberry Panic RP
80. Oleander: Medieval High Fantasy RP
81. The Heroes of Today: Marvel/DC Crossover RP
82. Dark Tranquility: Supernatural Horror RP
83. Radioactive: DC/Marvel Crossover RP
84. Edenbridge: Supernatural RP
85. Almost Kings: Sherlock Holmes RP
86. Potters Army: Harry Potter RP
87. We Own The Night: Supernatural Powers RP
88. Energy: Realistic Pokemon RP
89. 003: Aijin RP
90. Devil's Grief: Post-Apocalypse RP

Final Edit I swear this time:

91. P.E.R.N: Dragonriders of Pern RP
92. Pax Astralis: Star Wars RP
93. Project Initiative: Intergalactic AU Marvel RP
94. Shunojiski Academy: Original Supernatural Academy RP
95. Break the Chain: Modern Day Mythological RP
96. Accio Nox: Harry Potter RP
97. Hope of the Olympians: AU Percy Jackson RP
98. One Chance: Seoul Based Mutant RP
99. Capes are Overrated: 1980s AU Marvel Universe
100. Saving Sunnydale: Buffy/Angel RP
101. Olympus Has Fallen: AU Percy Jackson RP
102. In Extremis: AU X-Men RP
103. Heroes Reborn: Marvel RP
104. The Marked: Post-Apocalyptic Supernatural RP
105. WWE E-Fed
106. Faded Echoes: Supernatural RP
107. Living On Hope: MCU RP
108. Gods and Monsters: Riddle Era RP
109. The Killing Moon: Riddle Era RP
110. Swamp Fever: 1920s New Orleans Supernatural RP
111. The Killing Dance: LKH Supernatural RP
112. Altered: MCU RP
113. Beyond the Night: Supernatural RP
114. Circa Regna Tunat: Tudor Era RP
115. Guardian: Power Rangers RP
116. Dark & Deadly: Supernatural RP
117. Absinthe: Victorian Era RP
118. Remains: WWII RP
119. Out for Blood: Post-Potter RP
120. Time's Champions: Doctor Who RP

Please let me know if any of these links do not work.  Some of the sites had Accepted subforums where they moved Links so some of these links my be broken because they were just relocated.  I can just find those and repost them if that is the case.

Also noted continued from the 15 I last posted, should have probably started back at 1.  In total it is 105 additional Ads. Sorry about that.


Last edited by Sho on Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Karl Friedrich
Tracker

Name : Karl Friedrich
Epithet : Venomous
Age : 20
Height : 6 feet 1 inch (1.85m)
Weight : 176 lbs (80kg)
Species : Human
Faction : Pirate
Crew : To be Determined
Ship : To be Determined
Crew Position : To be Determined
Devil Fruit : Doku Doku no Mi (Venom-Venom Fruit)
Haki Level : 1
Hitpoints (HP) : 152
Attack (ATK) : 110
Defense (DEF) : 100
Reflex (RX) : 125
Willpower (WP) : 105
Level : 10
Experience Points : 1000
Berries Berries : 0
[[childofdestiny]]
[[atkt2]][[deft2]][[rxt2]][[rxt2]]
Posts : 41
View user profile

Pioneers of Revival Dawn Empty Re: Pioneers of Revival Dawn

on Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:15 pm
Karl did a bit of advertising too! Sorry for first few links, I accidently did not put full title, the rest are okay. I hope you forgive me for that. In case some link doesn't work, let me know please.

Edit: 26 to 40 have been added today (23rd September, 2020)

1. HOGWARTS: FROM THE ASHES
2. LET THE PAST DIE
3. THE JEDI ACADEMY
4. AGE OF AQUARIUS
5. STAR WARS UNIVERSE
6. MILLION DOLLAR TRAIL
7. BLOOD + CROWN
8. WAR CRIES
9. DEVIL'S TATTOO
10. VITA NAVIS
11. VALHAVEN
12. RESOLUTION
13. BLUR THE LINES
14. WE ARE BULLETPROOF
15. CARNIVAL OF ILLUSIONS
16. LONG LIVE LUNA
17. ON THE NATURE OF THINGS
18. STARGATE: BRIDGE OF HOPE
20. FISH N CHIPS
21. TRANSFORMERS PRIME: EVOLUTIONS
22. JUST FOLLOW THE STARS
23. SHADOW FLEET
24. TWILIGHT EXIGENT
25. HOW WE SURVIVE
26.  RESONANCE
27. LICENTIA REIGNS
28. AFFLICATION
29. COVET
30. ELPIDA
31. VAERIS
32. ROYALS & REBELS
33. CALIFORNIA DREAMIN'
34. WITCHLIGHT
35. MARVEL: EXCELSIOR!
36. FODLAN CHRONICLES
37. THE NEXT INCANTATION
38. AN'THOL'O'GY
39. SUNRISES & SUNSETS
40. BATTLE CRY!

________________________________________________________
KARL, THE VENOMOUS

Gray
Pioneers of Revival Dawn Cool-t10
Tracker

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Age : 49
Height : 10'2" / 310 cm
Weight : 1043 lbs / 473 kg
Species : Human Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Super Veteran (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haki Level : 9
[[haospec]][[busospec]][[kenbunspec]]
Hitpoints (HP) : 700
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 5,000,000,000
Income Multiplier : +10%
Shop Discount : -20%
Berries Berries : 25,000,000,000
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[freakofnature]][[childofdestiny]]
[[punchoutguru]][[windcaller]]
[[atkt6_sp]][[deft6]][[rxt6]][[wpt6]]
Posts : 2076
View user profile

Pioneers of Revival Dawn Empty Re: Pioneers of Revival Dawn

on Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:38 pm
I can't be bothered to look through these links, so, I'm gonna go by the honour system here. I trust you guys.

So, I'm rounding up your balances for all your hard work.

Sho's new balance is 25mil.

Karl's new balance is 10mil.

@Sho wrote:16. Sengoku Horizon
17. Tainted Onez
18. Islanded In A Stream Of Stars: AU Battlestar Galactica
19. Adventure Is Out There
20. Final Fantasy Worlds Collide
21. Frontier: Star Trek RP
22. Turning Pages: AU Twilight
23. From Outer Space: Post Potter RP
24. American Dreams: Grand Theft Auto RP
25. Rewrite Time: Torchwood RP
26. From The Ashes: Marvel RP
27. Riverdale 2.0
28. Crimson & Clover
29. Just Follow The Stars: Doctor Who RP
30. Just Bite Me: Twilight RP
31. The Winds Of Winter: GoT RP
32. The Power Of Two: Charmed RP
33. Forgotten Memoires: Dragonball RP
34. Something Holy: Dark Fantasy RP
35. Maturing Company: Modern Cities RP
36. Dance of Flames: ASOIAF AU RP
37. Querencia: Pokemon X Harvest Moon RP
38. TVD: Darkness
39. A Distant Memory: Dog RP
40. Starwatch Weyr
41. Darkness Falls Away: Powers RP
42. Episkey: Potter RP
43. Infidelis: Modern Day Stray Dog RP
44. Friends of Honor: Pokemon RP
45. Abnormal End: Digimon RP
46. Heroism Reignited: My Hero Academia RP
47. The Fall Of Man: Animal Kingdom RPG
48. The Touch: Butler/Maid RP
49. Final Fantasy VII Reunion
50. Seventh Sanctum: Here There Were Dragons

EDIT: Adding in a few more.  As I don't think the batch in this post have yet to be tallied I thought it best to just edit on to this one rather then doing a whole new post.  If that is an issue please just let me know and I can change so for any future posts.

51. By Blood: AU Red Queen RP
52. Shadowhunter Chronicles: Mortal Instruments RP
53. The New Tomorrow: My Hero Academia RP
54. The Truth About Monsters
55. Happily Ever After: RWBY RP
56. Naruto Chaos Seeds
57. Naruto Legacy
58. Tallygarunga: AU Potterverse RP
59. Kingdom Come: DC Universe RP
60. Twisted Helix: Clone RP
61. Light Rain: Animanga Horror RP
62. Sweet Melodies: Supernatural Gothic RP
63. Peace Sign: My Hero Academia RP
64. Red Sword: Song of Ice and Fire RP
65. Ever After: Once Upon A Time RP
66. Reluctant Heroes: Shingeki no Kyojin RP
67. A Good Place: Supernatural RP
68. Running Up That Hill: AU Next Gen Harry Potter RP
69. Welcome to the Jungle: AU Power Rangers RP
70. Mojo Unplugged: Marvel RP
71. Gundam Ace
72. The Lights of Sin City: Vegas Post Apocalypse RP
73. Outrun the Sun: Harry Potter RP
74. Fragile Futures: Scifi/Fantasy RP
75. Orphic: Panfandom RPG
76. What the Thunder Said: Harry Potter RP
77. Dance with Daedra: Skyrim RP
78. Cedere Nescio: Post Potter RP
79. Strawberry Rain: Strawberry Panic RP
80. Oleander: Medieval High Fantasy RP
81. The Heroes of Today: Marvel/DC Crossover RP
82. Dark Tranquility: Supernatural Horror RP
83. Radioactive: DC/Marvel Crossover RP
84. Edenbridge: Supernatural RP
85. Almost Kings: Sherlock Holmes RP
86. Potters Army: Harry Potter RP
87. We Own The Night: Supernatural Powers RP
88. Energy: Realistic Pokemon RP
89. 003: Aijin RP
90. Devil's Grief: Post-Apocalypse RP

Final Edit I swear this time:

91. P.E.R.N: Dragonriders of Pern RP
92. Pax Astralis: Star Wars RP
93. Project Initiative: Intergalactic AU Marvel RP
94. Shunojiski Academy: Original Supernatural Academy RP
95. Break the Chain: Modern Day Mythological RP
96. Accio Nox: Harry Potter RP
97. Hope of the Olympians: AU Percy Jackson RP
98. One Chance: Seoul Based Mutant RP
99. Capes are Overrated: 1980s AU Marvel Universe
100. Saving Sunnydale: Buffy/Angel RP
101. Olympus Has Fallen: AU Percy Jackson RP
102. In Extremis: AU X-Men RP
103. Heroes Reborn: Marvel RP
104. The Marked: Post-Apocalyptic Supernatural RP
105. WWE E-Fed
106. Faded Echoes: Supernatural RP
107. Living On Hope: MCU RP
108. Gods and Monsters: Riddle Era RP
109. The Killing Moon: Riddle Era RP
110. Swamp Fever: 1920s New Orleans Supernatural RP
111. The Killing Dance: LKH Supernatural RP
112. Altered: MCU RP
113. Beyond the Night: Supernatural RP
114. Circa Regna Tunat: Tudor Era RP
115. Guardian: Power Rangers RP
116. Dark & Deadly: Supernatural RP
117. Absinthe: Victorian Era RP
118. Remains: WWII RP
119. Out for Blood: Post-Potter RP
120. Time's Champions: Doctor Who RP

Please let me know if any of these links do not work.  Some of the sites had Accepted subforums where they moved Links so some of these links my be broken because they were just relocated.  I can just find those and repost them if that is the case.

Also noted continued from the 15 I last posted, should have probably started back at 1.  In total it is 105 additional Ads. Sorry about that.

@Karl Friedrich wrote:Karl did a bit of advertising too! Sorry for first few links, I accidently did not put full title, the rest are okay. I hope you forgive me for that. In case some link doesn't work, let me know please.

Edit: 26 to 40 have been added today (23rd September, 2020)

1. HOGWARTS: FROM THE ASHES
2. LET THE PAST DIE
3. THE JEDI ACADEMY
4. AGE OF AQUARIUS
5. STAR WARS UNIVERSE
6. MILLION DOLLAR TRAIL
7. BLOOD + CROWN
8. WAR CRIES
9. DEVIL'S TATTOO
10. VITA NAVIS
11. VALHAVEN
12. RESOLUTION
13. BLUR THE LINES
14. WE ARE BULLETPROOF
15. CARNIVAL OF ILLUSIONS
16. LONG LIVE LUNA
17. ON THE NATURE OF THINGS
18. STARGATE: BRIDGE OF HOPE
20. FISH N CHIPS
21. TRANSFORMERS PRIME: EVOLUTIONS
22. JUST FOLLOW THE STARS
23. SHADOW FLEET
24. TWILIGHT EXIGENT
25. HOW WE SURVIVE
26.  RESONANCE
27. LICENTIA REIGNS
28. AFFLICATION
29. COVET
30. ELPIDA
31. VAERIS
32. ROYALS & REBELS
33. CALIFORNIA DREAMIN'
34. WITCHLIGHT
35. MARVEL: EXCELSIOR!
36. FODLAN CHRONICLES
37. THE NEXT INCANTATION
38. AN'THOL'O'GY
39. SUNRISES & SUNSETS
40. BATTLE CRY!

________________________________________________________


Giovanni
Tracker

Name : Giovanni de Silva
Epithet : The Silver Wild Dog
Age : 20
Height : 8'2"
Species : Human
Faction : Marines
Crew Position : Cook
Devil Fruit : Gane Gane no Mi
Haki Level : 0
Attack (ATK) : 0
Defense (DEF) : 0
Reflex (RX) : 0
Willpower (WP) : 0
Level : 10
Experience Points : 1000
Berries Berries : 50,000
[[childofdestiny]]
Posts : 7
View user profile

Pioneers of Revival Dawn Empty Re: Pioneers of Revival Dawn

Today at 3:57 am
Character Name: Giovanni de Silva
Level Claim: 10

Origins: I was on some random Naruto site and BAM! One Piece roleplay and I love One Piece so why not
Gray
Pioneers of Revival Dawn Cool-t10
Tracker

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Age : 49
Height : 10'2" / 310 cm
Weight : 1043 lbs / 473 kg
Species : Human Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Super Veteran (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haki Level : 9
[[haospec]][[busospec]][[kenbunspec]]
Hitpoints (HP) : 700
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 5,000,000,000
Income Multiplier : +10%
Shop Discount : -20%
Berries Berries : 25,000,000,000
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[freakofnature]][[childofdestiny]]
[[punchoutguru]][[windcaller]]
[[atkt6_sp]][[deft6]][[rxt6]][[wpt6]]
Posts : 2076
View user profile

Pioneers of Revival Dawn Empty Re: Pioneers of Revival Dawn

Today at 6:40 am
@Giovanni wrote:Character Name: Giovanni de Silva
Level Claim: 10

Origins: I was on some random Naruto site and BAM! One Piece roleplay and I love One Piece so why not

Naruto bad, One Piece good.

________________________________________________________


Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Join Revival Dawn on Discord