Revival Dawn - One Piece RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Account

Staff List
ADMIN
"Hard pass."

MODS
"Buzz off."
"Give me more, I'll do it all."
"I can help you if you hold my bottle."
"I read the whole combat guide."
"I'm scared."
"I'm here to give you a makeover."

Go down
Anonymous
eternalshenron

New Era - Dragonball Z RPG Empty New Era - Dragonball Z RPG

on Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:18 pm
New Era - Dragonball Z RPG E6v91G0

New Era is a forum based DBZ RPG and our primary focus is on creating a positive environment where players can roleplay their own custom DBZ Character. Our DBZ RPG is complete with a stats system, along with a full fleshed out combat mechanics system.

The New Era Story.

-It's been 500 years since the last of the Z-Fighters has died off.

-Earthlings have expanded into space. Capsule Corporation is a galactic entity now, making Earth one of the central commerce hubs. Humans even have small colonies on New Namek and have been helping the Namekians rebuild their civilization.

-The Galactic Patrol has been strengthen by the Galactic King's efforts. They now recruit powerful martial artists into their ranks, fighting and protecting the galaxy.

-The Galactic Frieza Army has lost much influence and control, but have been rebuilding their strength.

Other Info.

-We allow custom characters only.

-We use a built in dice rolling feature within the forum for battles, making things quite dynamic.

-As you roleplay and participate in battles, you'll gain power level and mastery points to increase your skills and strength.

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Join Revival Dawn on Discord