Revival Dawn - One Piece RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Account

Latest topics
[World Event] A Fool's ErrandYesterday at 11:35 amHyde Garland[Bio] Kaito TsukiyamaYesterday at 4:36 amKaito Tsukiyama[Rolls] Start me up!Yesterday at 4:08 amRNGesus[Arc] [Rubeck Island Conquest][Part 2] Last Tango in Rubeck Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:24 pmGoldmonger[Saga] The Dark Parade - The Diagnosis [Part I] Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:25 pmRowan Roji[Tracker] Tafari LeonidasMon Mar 25, 2024 7:45 pmTafari[Arc] Dreams of Kings and Castles: Part III- Invocation Under StarlightMon Mar 25, 2024 4:56 pmSkoll[Bio] Tafari Leonidas Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:33 pmGray[Bio] Asakura DojiMon Mar 25, 2024 3:31 pmGray
Go down
Anonymous
Hero Queen

My Hero Academia RP Empty My Hero Academia RP

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:23 pm
My Hero Academia RP Y1LWhc5

[size=36]Is There A Hero in You?[/size]
Or Do You Wish to Watch the World Burn?

Come find your path. Take the road of the hero and go through the academy to learn the ins and outs of being a hero. That scene isn't for all, so why not jump right into the world of Good vs. Evil. With no training, facing all the dangers of the world with only your wits about you. The word is a vicious place now that 80% of Earth's populace has evolved!

Humanity struggles with powers previously thought to only be in comics and on TV. Now that world is second nature and taken for granted; needless to say, not every soul in this world enjoys how humanity treats it's godly gifts.

Come live in a place where Mayhem is an everyday occurrence. Come join in the scrap and find your truth. Is your path destruction? Or maybe you are just a wanderer and the world's problems don't mean anything to you. Maybe you just want to continue being a carpenter or even a hero manager! How will this world shape you? Create your own power, or quirk as this world knows it. Gain costumes, weapons, and gadgets then add them to your fighting arsenal and gain reputation. Come to the place where you can be anything, where you can do anything! Come to My Hero Academia RP!

[size=36]What will it be?[/size]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Join Revival Dawn on Discord