Revival Dawn is a role-playing forum set in an alternate universe of canon One Piece.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
The Halloween Contest is here! And with it comes the recruitment of quest graders! If you're interested in sharing a spooky story and/or becoming a quest grader, go sign up here! Happy spooking!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
Gray
Non-Devil Fruit Fighting Techniques Template I_vote_lcapNon-Devil Fruit Fighting Techniques Template I_voting_barNon-Devil Fruit Fighting Techniques Template I_vote_rcap 
NPC
Non-Devil Fruit Fighting Techniques Template I_vote_lcapNon-Devil Fruit Fighting Techniques Template I_voting_barNon-Devil Fruit Fighting Techniques Template I_vote_rcap 
Castor O. Nox
Deku
Wren
Baltroy
Shiro O' Lantern
Erik Dubois Jr
Noel B. Babs
Sabian McQueen
Discord Server
Vote for Us
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Non-Devil Fruit Fighting Techniques Template

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Non-Devil Fruit Fighting Techniques Template Rsz_co12
Name : The Administrator
Epithet : The Admin
Race : Artificial Intelligence
Faction : Administration
Crew : Administrators
Ship : The Administering
Crew Position : Administrator
Devil Fruit : Admin Admin no Mi
Haki Level : 9
Attack (ATK) : 9001
Defense (DEF) : 9001
Reflex (RX) : 9001
Willpower (WP) : 9001
Level : 9001
Experience Points : 9001
Bounty :
Income Multiplier :
Berries :

Non-Devil Fruit Fighting Techniques Template Empty
PostSubject: Non-Devil Fruit Fighting Techniques Template   Non-Devil Fruit Fighting Techniques Template EmptySun Jun 26, 2016 1:14 am

Use the following template to create your fighting style.
This template is only to be used if you do not intend on starting your character out with a devil fruit.

Code:
<div class="creation-template">[center][size=24][b]Name your Fighting Style[/b][/size][/center]
[hr]
[b]Fighting Style:[/b] Name of your fighting style.
[b]Weapon Utilization:[/b] Do you use any weapons with your fighting style?
[b]Description:[/b] Briefly describe how your fighting style works.

[b]Toggled and Passive Abilities:[/b] List any and all passive abilities and properties your devil fruit/fighting style gives you. This cannot include any damage-dealing special attacks, as those will be included under techniques. Passive/toggled abilities cannot give buffs/debuffs higher than 20%. You may have no more than 2 buffing/debuffing toggled abilities.
[hr]
[size=18][b]Techniques[/b][/size]
[hr]
(The following techniques can either be all devil fruit techniques, or a combination of devil fruit, and natural/weapon techniques)

[spoiler="Light Techniques"]
[size=16][b]Name of the technique[/b][/size]
[b]Technique Type:[/b] Flat/DoT/Stat Morph/(Flat or DoT) Hybrid/Heal
[b]Technique Level:[/b] At which level did you obtain this technique?
[b]Maximum Base Range:[/b] Up to how far does this technique affect targets? (Maximum Base range is 10x the technique level in meters.)
[b]Cooldown:[/b] How long before you can use this technique again? (Cooldown values= LT: 1, MT: 3, HT: 5, AoE: 7 turns)
[b]Duration:[/b] Durations are only applicable for stat morphs or hybrids. (Maximum durations for techniques= LT: 2, MT: 3, HT: 4, AoE: 4 turns). The cooldown MUST be increased by as many posts as the duration lasts.
[b]Buffs:[/b] List any stat buffs that this technique applies in percentage and specify whether these buffs are applied to your character or others. Only stat-altering techniques and hybrid techniques can have buffs or debuffs. (See combat guide for maximum buffs for each technique class and type.)
[b]Debuffs:[/b] List any stat debuffs that this technique applies in percentage values and specify whether these debuffs are applied to your character or others. Only stat-altering techniques and hybrid techniques can have buffs or debuffs. (See combat guide for maximum buffs for each technique class and type.)
[b]Description:[/b] Provide flavour description for your technique. Your technique does not explicitly need to work the way you describe it here ICly. However, it must mechanically function the same way.

[b]Maximum Base Range:[/b] Up to how far does this technique affect targets? (Maximum Base range is 10x the technique level in meters.)
[b]Cooldown:[/b] How long before you can use this technique again? (Cooldown values= LT: 1, MT: 3, HT: 5, AoE: 7 turns)
[b]Duration:[/b] Durations are only applicable for stat morphs or hybrids. (Maximum durations for techniques= LT: 2, MT: 3, HT: 4, AoE: 4 turns). The cooldown MUST be increased by as many posts as the duration lasts.
[b]Buffs:[/b] List any stat buffs that this technique applies in percentage and specify whether these buffs are applied to your character or others. Only stat-altering techniques and hybrid techniques can have buffs or debuffs. (See combat guide for maximum buffs for each technique class and type.)
[b]Debuffs:[/b] List any stat debuffs that this technique applies in percentage values and specify whether these debuffs are applied to your character or others. Only stat-altering techniques and hybrid techniques can have buffs or debuffs. (See combat guide for maximum buffs for each technique class and type.)
[b]Description:[/b] Provide flavour description for your technique. Your technique does not explicitly need to work the way you describe it here ICly. However, it must mechanically function the same way.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler="Medium Techniques"]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler="Heavy Techniques"]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler="AoE Techniques"]
[b]Maximum Base AoE Radius:[/b] What is the approximate base radius of this AoE? (Can be up to 25% of the maximum base range.)
[/spoiler]

[hr]
</div>

Name your Fighting Style

Fighting Style: Name of your fighting style.
Weapon Utilization: Do you use any weapons with your fighting style?
Description: Briefly describe how your fighting style works.

Toggled and Passive Abilities: List any and all passive abilities and properties your devil fruit/fighting style gives you. This cannot include any damage-dealing special attacks, as those will be included under techniques. Passive/toggled abilities cannot give buffs/debuffs higher than 20%. You may have no more than 2 buffing/debuffing toggled abilities.

Techniques

(The following techniques can either be all devil fruit techniques, or a combination of devil fruit, and natural/weapon techniques)

Light Techniques:

Medium Techniques:

Heavy Techniques:

AoE Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1