Revival Dawn - One Piece RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Account

Latest topics
[World Event] A Fool's ErrandYesterday at 11:35 amHyde Garland[Bio] Kaito TsukiyamaYesterday at 4:36 amKaito Tsukiyama[Rolls] Start me up!Yesterday at 4:08 amRNGesus[Arc] [Rubeck Island Conquest][Part 2] Last Tango in Rubeck Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:24 pmGoldmonger[Saga] The Dark Parade - The Diagnosis [Part I] Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:25 pmRowan Roji[Tracker] Tafari LeonidasMon Mar 25, 2024 7:45 pmTafari[Arc] Dreams of Kings and Castles: Part III- Invocation Under StarlightMon Mar 25, 2024 4:56 pmSkoll[Bio] Tafari Leonidas Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:33 pmGray[Bio] Asakura DojiMon Mar 25, 2024 3:31 pmGray
Go down
Anonymous

Alexa L. Icnoyotl's NPC's Empty Alexa L. Icnoyotl's NPC's

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:17 pm

NPCs: Alexa Icnoyotl

Morris:

Pierce:

Dr. Coranthal:

Wright:

Moore:

Dumas:

Last edited by Alexa Icnoyotl on Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Alexa L. Icnoyotl's NPC's Empty Re: Alexa L. Icnoyotl's NPC's

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:50 pm
So, as the Pioneer section showcases, you're in Tier 2, not Tier 3. I will only go by what I see on the list. So with that being said. You can have three NPC that are level 10, as that is the highest NPC level for all members inside of T2. Therefore every npc you have at level 20 needs their stats and their levels adjusted accordingly. You also need to make sure you have every section filled out for every npc. (You can also have up to five "Level 5" npc.)

Alexa Icnoyotl wrote:

Morris:

Pierce:

Dr. Coranthal:

Wright:

Moore:

Dumas:
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:02 pm
I believe that everything has been fixed now. Sorry for the mistake, I was tired and thought Gray had said three level 20's in the discord when we were talking about NPC's, so I kinda just overlooked the percentages, completely my fault, and I'm sorry ^^;
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:05 pm
Alexa L. Icnoyotl's NPC's Brood_12

Alexa Icnoyotl wrote:

Morris:

Pierce:

Dr. Coranthal:

Wright:

Moore:

Dumas: