Revival Dawn - One Piece RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Account

Latest topics
Intro + question about the Skypiea arc.Mon May 13, 2024 10:31 pmZ_209[Board] Quest Requests and Quest GradingsSun May 12, 2024 11:16 pmGray[Episode] The Secret & The Recipe Sun May 12, 2024 11:11 pmGray[World Event] A Fool's ErrandFri May 10, 2024 2:45 pmNPC[Rolls] Start me up!Tue May 07, 2024 12:06 amRNGesus[Episode] Mink-staken IdentitySun May 05, 2024 4:03 amYumiko[Tracker] Othello DuvalFri May 03, 2024 4:30 amOthello Duval[Bio] Othello DuvalWed May 01, 2024 10:48 amGray[Claims] Face ClaimsMon Apr 29, 2024 8:36 amGray
Go down
Anonymous

Heaven's Crescent Style  Empty Heaven's Crescent Style

This post has in-line assessment comments.Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:54 pm
Heaven's Crescent Style

Fighting Style: Heaven's Crescent Style
Weapon Utilization: Sword
Specialization: Mixed
Description: Heaven's Crescent Style is one of the ancient sword-styles that was buried deep within the ground along with the founding Samurais of the Wano Country mixed with two of the six powers, Geppo, and Soru. This sword art specializes in defeating numerous opponents single handily. Coming from the concept of striking in a single blow, this technique focuses mainly on speed and agility with the style’s offensive and defensive techniques being done with minimal movement in order to make it easier to counter attack. The user usually keeps one hand on their sheath at all times and stresses two step attacks so that they are never off guard.

Techniques

Light Attacks:

Medium Attacks:

Heavy Attacks:

Last edited by Mikado Law on Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Gray
Gray
The Conqueror / Black Fist
[tracker=/t131-tracker-gray-starks#504]
Name : Gray
Epithet : "The Conqueror"; "Black Fist"
Height : 10'2" (310 cm)
Weight : 1043 lbs (473 kg)
Species : Cyborg Human
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Lurking Legend (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Role : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Bounty : [ber=r] 5,000,000,000
EXP Bonus : +0.20 (to all allies)
Income Bonus : +0.20
Shop Discount : -30%
Balance : [bel] 25,000,000,000
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[childofdestiny]][[freakofnature]]
[[punchoutguru]][[dulcetvirtuoso]]

[[improviseadaptovercome]]

Heaven's Crescent Style  Empty Re: Heaven's Crescent Style

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:22 pm
1. Soru: You need to clarify stat-wise what this ability gives you, because if you simply expect it to help you dodge any attack every two posts, that is impossible. What you can do is say.. give yourself a +25 reflex for the duration of the attack that you are dodging. And then to balance it out, give yourself -25 defense for the following attack.

2. Geppou: Just include the duration in the Technique Cooldown to make it easier to spot. Also, your cooldown has to start AFTER your technique ends. And please increase the cooldown to 9 posts. I asked you to increase the cooldown of techniques if they have a longer duration, remember?

3. Heaven's Still Crescent: What exactly do you mean by "stationary burst of wind"? A flying slash that doesn't move? How does that work?

4. Heaven's Moon: Same as above, "Still gust of wind"? If it's a gust of wind, how can it be still?

5. Heaven's Twister: Your AoE attack cannot expand to 400m, even for five seconds. The area of your attack cannot exceed the area of a circle with the radius of 100m.

Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:34 pm
If I change the cd to 9 for geppo wouldn't it make sense to have the duration be 8 posts? 9 cd for a duration of 4 posts just seems weird to me. x.x

Just gonna go ahead, and take down the other techs that you commented on (except for Soru) since i have no other ideas for those.
Gray
Gray
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[childofdestiny]][[freakofnature]]

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:44 pm
Mikado Law wrote:If I change the cd to 9 for geppo wouldn't it make sense to have the duration be 8 posts? 9 cd for a duration of 4 posts just seems weird to me. x.x

Just gonna go ahead, and take down the other techs that you commented on (except for Soru) since i have no other ideas for those.

The duration for all medium techniques can be seen as "0", as their effects are immediate, and they only last for that one brief moment. Since the cooldown for those techniques is 5 posts higher than the technique itself, it makes perfect sense to have the cooldown for a technique that lasts 4 posts to have a cooldown of 9 posts, which is 5 higher than technique's duration.

And you don't have to delete the other two techniques. All I wanted was an explanation for what you meant by "stationary". The techniques would've been just fine if they weren't stationary.
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:51 pm
x.x Just gonna scrap this, and think of something some other day probably.
Gray
Gray

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:08 pm
Mikado Law wrote:x.x Just gonna scrap this, and think of something some other day probably.

e.e Law... You can't just keep throwing everything out just because you can't have your way in every single technique. It's completely unfair to yourself, who has to keep making these new techs over and over again. And it's completely unfair to me, who has to keep grading a full set of techniques over and over again.
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:16 pm
I know, but this is just different from what I'm used to, plus I was never good with sets to begin with x.x

I apologize for sounding selfish.
Gray
Gray

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:18 pm
Mikado Law wrote:I know, but this is just different from what I'm used to, plus I was never good with sets to begin with x.x

I apologize for sounding selfish.

Fair enough, Law. But, I can only give you this one last scrap. Whatever you decide to create next, you will have to stick with it. So choose VERY carefully.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Join Revival Dawn on Discord