Revival Dawn - One Piece RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Account

Latest topics
[World Event] A Fool's ErrandThu Jul 25, 2024 8:35 pmVolo Rosso[Arc] [Rubeck Island Conquest][Part 2] Last Tango in Rubeck Sun Jul 21, 2024 6:57 amMaxwell[Episode] Corruption of BloodSun Jul 14, 2024 3:51 amYumiko[Episode] Mink-staken IdentityThu Jul 04, 2024 6:28 amYumiko[Board] Quest Requests and Quest GradingsSat Jun 29, 2024 9:00 pmGray[Episode] Now, where am I?Sat Jun 29, 2024 8:56 pmGray[Episode] Waking MonstersSat Jun 29, 2024 12:00 pmGray[Abandoned] [Arc] [Tequila Wolf Conquest] The Rotten Lie of Tequila WolfTue Jun 25, 2024 3:23 pmGray[Market] [Shop] The Shop of DreamsSun Jun 23, 2024 5:11 pmGray
Go down
Anonymous

Episode 2: Art of Rodent! Empty Episode 2: Art of Rodent!

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:27 am
Name of RP: Art of Rodent
Quest Category: Episode
Characters participating: Weasel (+0), Hasegawa (+0)
Important NPC(s) requested:
Planned Location(s): Shimotsuki Village

Summary: After departing Loguetown and leaving his former identity behind, Weasel has found himself a bit strapped for cash. He also lacks the necessary gear he needs to continue his journeys seriously. Deciding to kill two birds with one stone, and possibly debut as a pirate, he made his way for Shimotsuki Village. Without any bounty, he was confident he'd enter safely. But what he does not know is how soon he'll encounter a force of law and their dirty hands.

Weasel Show Theme:

THE EPISODE BEGINS!

The shining moon of night struck Weasel's hair as he sailed solo towards the shores of Shimotsuki. It was a relatively small island, the majority of it taken up by a village. The designs seemed very akin to Feudal Japan, though Weasel saw it as the architecture of warriors. He had heard a bit about Shimotsuki, being a village of mostly samurai and smiths. It wasn't quite like Kano Country, but it had its own warrior culture. Gliding along the icy midnight waters, he came upon the docks and tied down his boat upon true arrival. It was late, so there was no one handling the docks and nobody on the streets ahead.

Weasel took his time, roaming the streets of Shimotsuki to quickly do some quiet reconnaissance. During this time, he thought on how he likely would not be a known criminal in the town as he had yet to commit any reported crimes. This was an exciting feeling to him, which meant he could make a quick dime without much initial resistance. When he located the inn he'd be staying in with his measly sum in his pockets, he was happy to find that it was close to the shore. Before entering, he figured he'd look around the village a bit more.

Eventually, he came upon a well-lit noodles-and-sake bar, which enticed him enough to enter. Upon entering, he was immediately seated and served sake. Weasel kept his small-talk brief and vague and ordered his food. Not long after he had begun eating, two men entered the bar and were immediately served food and sake; as if they had been expected. Weasel kept to himself but also kept an ear grasping at their whispers.

The words were slippery, but he was able to take hold of some. "Hm, I take it my son has been a bit of a handful for you gentlemen?" The closer figure spoke, humbly eating after such dramatic implications. "Well, you know. Just the usual. However, I'd just like a bit less to deal with for now. Don't worry, the money's alright and I'm alright...it's just a request." A more well-built man spoke, eating less elegantly than the man closer to Weasel.

This man was much larger and burly in comparison to the over-weight man who spoke of his son. "That's good. I'll make sure to get you your money soon." The two smiled towards each other, the burly man noticing Weasel slurping his noodles peacefully. "Hm? Oi, kid...Were you eavesdropping?" Weasel, knowing that he was likely going to have to escape what seemed like him hearing things he wasn't supposed to and a very angry, large man beating him over it, looked into his coat.

Whispering into it, a rat crawled out and scurried out. The two were very disturbed and Weasel just smiled ugly towards them. "H-henlo gentllllllllemans!" Weasel still spoke monotone, but he acted a bit more belligerent. The people running the bar noticed what was going on and said nothing. Otherwise Weasel was taking a one-way trip or he was going to escape unscathed. "Don't worry, Roger. He's just a kid enjoying his first sip of sake. Come on, let's go." The two left without paying, but the burly man made sure to get a good eye-full of Weasel. Not good.

Weasel waited a while before also dine-and-dashing. The workers likely ignored him because they didn't want trouble from Roger and the mysterious father. Weasel made sure not to dilly-dally anymore and checked into the inn he found before. When the sun came and knocked on his eye's doors, he knew that he had to take care of his errands. But first, what is the point of this mug my neighbor had? Leaving the room, he walked in a beeline for all the coin purses he could snatch in the inn. Before anyone could realize, Weasel essentially roomed for free.

On his way to the closest blacksmith, he made sure to keep a good eye on the weight of everyone's pockets and even give a few complimentary hands-on inspections. I think today'll be a good day...
Anonymous

Episode 2: Art of Rodent! Empty Re: Episode 2: Art of Rodent!

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:06 am
Weasel's feet danced along the well-kept streets, his eyes breathing in the architecture he passed by. Creating a mental map of Shimotsuki Village, the snow-haired boy made his future navigation a bit easier. The only thing he'd need to improvise was the short-cuts, but he knew where everything was. Something gave him the feeling that he was going to need to make a quick escape. With his hands in his coat, he found the blacksmith after walking in intentionally pseudo-endless circles. The front of the shop was empty, prompting his sticky fingers to make sure he plucked a few interesting trinkets and mildly useful tools.

"Oi, you better be prepared to pay for that!" Weasel tensed up, startled by the nearly instantaneous exposure. An old, decrepit man waddled from the back. He was caked in dirt and sweat, which begged Weasel to wonder if the frailest being was slamming down on the forge. Weasel emptied several coin purses into his pocket and then removed the currency for payment. "Of course! I figured this was a rather open shop, give-and-take kind of place?" The old man frowned, crossing his arms as he struggled to mount a stool behind the main desk.

"Ah, lad, don't play me like some shill. I bet those berries were swindled too...but at least I'm getting paid for this." Weasel reluctantly paid the man. As the two met each other's eyes, the reluctance was made clear that it wasn't just Weasel being sad he failed at his theft. Weasel caught a certain undertone to the man's voice, prompting a brief glimpse into the previous night. A man who was apparently important to the law-keeping of Shimotsuki and a wealthy snake made it seem like there was a lot of hidden crime.

The son spoken of between the two was likely some sort of gangster, much like what he had to deal with in Logue Town. "Yeah...I guess that's an upside. Oh, I was hoping to special order something." The old man nodded, not really responding outside of mumbles. The man inspected Weasel from his dingy shoes to his snowy hair, switching between nodding in approval or shaking it in distaste.

"Hm, indeed, what will you like?" Weasel showed the man his kusarigama, pointing at the chain. "I was hoping to extend the chain and add a device to retract and release it. I don't know if you can only make something crude or something more advanced. I'll definitely pay you, or I can help you get what you're owed?" The old man raised one of his brow, chuckling at the thought. "Oh? You'll stand up to the one-and-only crimelord Jacob Batsworth? With his millionaire father behind him, Jackson Batsworth?"

Weasel put both hands down on the desk, staring into the man's eyes very deeply. "Sir, I don't think you have a clue what I can do. I don't give a shit what kind of bats this guy has or what he's worth. Not even the law wants him around, they just have money, I guess? Leave it to Weasel." When Weasel dropped his name, he snapped his fingers and made a finger gun towards the old man with a monotone clicking noise, winking awkwardly.

Suddenly, the door burst open. Obvious thugs came in a group of four to extort the man for either goods or money. "Oi, boy, clear out. We got business wit' the ol' man, see?" Weasel turned around, leaning against the table. Rummaging through his pockets, he gripped a stolen bolas with spiked orbs in his right hand. In his left, he felt and gripped a handful of marbles. "Yeah, leave it to Weasel. Hey guys! What do you call four idiots extorting a poor, old man."

The group's leader brandished brass knuckles, instantly set off and already ready to knock an eyeball out of Weasel's socket. "Yeah, I know, the joke isn't clever AT-ALL!" Weasel swerved like a snake around the man's fist, swirling and using the momentum to launch the bolas around the legs of one of the thugs who tried advancing a bit too early. In the same swirl, he suppressed the three thugs aside from the leader with the darts.

The old man tossed Weasel his kusarigama, giving the snow-haired boy momentum with the catch. With both of his hands, he slammed the chain into the leader's throat. Using the momentum he had, Weasel threw the thug over his shoulder and smashed his head against the stone floor. Whipping the chain back, Weasel shot the weight three different times in quick succession. The weight punctured and tore out from the center of each thug's chest, incapacitating them nearly instantly. Turning to the old man as he wrapped the chain around his arm, he sported a cheesy smile.

"Yeah." "Leave it to Weasel, huh?" "Mhm."
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:43 pm
Weasel and the shopkeeper discussed the details regarding the thugs for a while. The biggest points were that the thugs worked for a crime-lord that had the law enforcement in the palm of his hands. His father had very, very deep pockets but wasn't necessarily a crime-lord. In fact, the father basically listened to whatever his son said. The thugs had come to extort the poor, old man for his services. They didn't make him pay money, but they wasted his time by making him produce items without paying him. This lead to many customers being turned away due to large orders, effectively running his business into the ground.

The business was barely afloat because the son made sure that he didn't have to actually pay bills, but he hardly stayed alive regardless. Weasel looked at the man with great passion. While he would soon be considered a criminal by many, he knew that there was a difference between someone who doesn't follow the rules and someone who oppresses and decays innocent lives. "Well, I don't really know how I'm going to go about this. I killed the guy who killed my family, which made sense...but I don't know if it does for this. I don't know him, but I'll definitely whoop his ass." The old man grunted, crossing his arms and shaking his head in disapproval.

"Hmph, he needs to go one way or another. I don't care how you do it, but simply 'whooping his ass' isn't gonna cut it, kiddo." Weasel had a moment of innocence. A genuine innocence that the man saw. He was green in the ears, clearly. He hadn't truly embraced the life of a pirate. His eyes dangled downward with sadness, whispering regrets and fears. The old man thumped him in the arm with a surprising amount of force. I guess that's why he still works the forge. "Oi, you know you're not getting out of this as a hero in the eyes of the government, right? It's alright. This is the world we live in."

Weasel still didn't respond immediately, pouting a bit. "You're right, it's just hard...Reality really hitting right now. I'm about to put my name on the map, something I thought I was ready for on Loguetown." The old man gave a good harumph when Weasel said he wasn't actually ready. "Boy, you stood up to those thugs for me. They were practically police, and regardless if you actually are ready...well here's your test." Weasel nodded, taking everything the man provided and left to begin his mission.

Hours later, Weasel began scouting out his mission in disguise. He wore darker clothes and a black wig. He used makeup to make his skin tone a bit darker. A bit of cotton in his clothes made him seem a bit thicker than he was, though he was careful not to let it create inconsistent proportions. He visited a pub that many of Jacob's thugs visited. To keep a natural position in the public party of the pub, he kept to himself and drank at the bar. Paying attention to the whispers crawling around the room so stealthily, he figured that there was a brothel hidden within the pub.

Figuring that this was a good spot for Jacob to come relieve stress, he awaited the crime-lord. He got a Backsworth, but it wasn't the son. It was the father. A well-dressed man who immediately flaunted his wealth. Cycling around the room with several three-second interactions, he pretended to know and care for the people in the room. He made brief eye-contact with Weasel and that's when the usually snow-haired pirate saw it. The son might be a monster, but he was definitely raised by one at the very least. Weasel saw death in the man's eyes.

The man quickly disappeared into the upstairs, prompting Weasel to want to follow. He knew that if he did so immediately, he would be seen as suspicious. To counter this, he waited a bit and even asked the bartender about their special services he heard of. The bartender smiled and directed him to go upstairs and into the furthest room down the left hall. He did so, entering a completely dark room. "This was a trap, wasn't it?"

"Yeah, kid. Yeah it was." The door shut behind Weasel and everything became truly dark. This is where the fun starts, right?
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:43 am
The darkness would mask everyone's vision, making them rely solely on knowing Weasel's position. The darkness was comforting. It was a cradle for Weasel and a nest for all of his precious pets. At least, that's how he saw all the rats. Something inside him called out to the critters of darkness within the walls. They could see it all, and somehow he could too. While everyone around him felt like a mere shade of their true appearance, he still could "see" them. Everything was a glimpse, but his supernatural glimpses at shapes was much better than true blindness.

Weasel called out to his friends, the critters. The rats. They came to answer his call as his mind knocked on the walls. They were happy to treat the humans surrounding Weasel like they treated them. Role-reversal, the rats were not the scummy critters that they were said to be. The humans were, they were the true taint on this establishment. Not for being humans, but for being the kind of humans they were. Guards who followed a vile being and took his money while turning a blind-eye. In fact, their blind-eyes were the ones staring into the maw of the dead as their weapons screamed violence and tasted curdling blood.

Weasel saw them as the grimiest, he felt it even. The snow-haired boy could feel their evil. It radiated and banged on his ear-drums and played his anvils. Everything began rushing faster and faster. These were not people he held any connection to. He had done nothing to them, yet they had such evil intent. The reds and the purples and the blacks and the bile of killing intent. All the voices came crashing down on him and for a moment, he panicked. Then whatever was inside that felt so angry and knew exactly what it wanted rose to the surface.

Weasel smiled in the darkness, though no one could see. In the moments that he called his friends; the moments that the several guards around him drew their weapons; the moments that his friends heard his call, Weasel knew exactly what he wanted. The rats came bursting from the walls, crashing through the windows. Copious amounts, all entangling the guards wielding blades of fine-craft. Backsworth Senior tried turning on the lights, but the rats already chewed the wires.

The father trembled in fear as all the rats knew to leave him be. He was useless. He was weak. The screams of his minions made him collapse in fear, staring ahead as if he could see Weasel. He crawled backwards and towards a table, lighting a candle and holding it forward. The screams slowly died off one by one. The candle slowly grew brighter as the wick began to burn greater. It waned and waxed in intensity and the darkness briefly revealed mauled corpses and corpses in the process of being mauled by rats.

The only thing that he could see of the "menace" before him was snowy hair and big, bright cyan eyes. They just stared in wonder. When the light slightly expanded, the wide-eyed face of Weasel was revealed. The closest couple piles of bones came into sight as well. The father screamed for mercy but contradicted himself with insults being shot towards the newly-born pirate. Weasel crouched down and retrieved rope that a crew of rats brought to him, as if he had mentally called to them.

Though that was not the case. Weasel felt a certain connection to all rodent kind. While this was not truly supernatural, he knew how to use the slightest noises with rodents. Part of his preparation was creating a network of rats that would be within earshot of his subtle signals. These signals were the smallest change in pace, the oddly specific whisper or whistle or pitter-patter. Every slight, small noise that Weasel could make. Then the closest rats would communicate with the next wave of rats. That would continue forward. That would continue even further and so on.

Weasel had already been prepared to let the rats feed on the most unhealthy of dishes. Humans who were so vile that their mothers would disown them and dispose of their own sons and daughters. The rats were his truest friends. He knew how to communicate and how to protect them. He promised the rats of this island, the ones that helped him, a home for the future. If it wasn't now, he would come back. If it wasn't them, it would be their children. If it wasn't their children, it would be their grandchildren.

As Weasel slowly walked step-by-step, the night animals avoided him and scurried to surround the criminal father. Weasel felt the fear pour gallons of itself into the heart of Jackson Backsworth. It pumped the cowardly fluid throughout his veins and that's when the intent came. The same feeling Weasel felt radiating off of the other people. The killing intent. Taking the hot candle, the father tried to maim Weasel. The rats nearly immobilized him by entangling his arm with their chain and chomps. He screamed in agony as Weasel knocked the candle from his hands.

The Rats avoided the candle and its wax pouring onto the floor. Slowly, a fire began to sprout like a beautiful tree. The branches crawled along the ground, expanding as it aged. This tree wouldn't take decades to mature, soon the whole place would be set aflame. Weasel's darker innards taking the wheel led him to tie the rope around Jackson's throat.

"Well, Jackson. I take it you're a bit disappointed in your son now. I hope he comes for me. I hope he sees this fresh. I hope you make a nice bed in hell and enjoy the service. I hope you regret everything. And honestly, fuck-you." The window that the rats came through was only buster through the bottom portion, the rest intact. From the outside, the Backsworth goons began gathering to give back-up as the ones already present began coming up to the room. Weasel made a squeak towards all the rats and they retreated through the window and the walls.

Once they all cleared out and the fire behind Weasel matured to wall out those trying to enter. The outside saw the window burst, Jackson screaming with blood streaming out multiple spots where glass had cut. As the rope lost all of its slack, Jackson just barely didn't reach the ground. The calls and cries that came from the elderly wallet came to an abrupt halt.

That's when Jacob and Jackson saw each other for the last time. The snap sealed the deal and delivered itself as the last memory for Jacob of his father. Their last father-son bonding time. Now he wanted to kill whoever did it. Only his father and the captain of Shimotsuki's law enforcement knew of such a suspect. Weasel slipped through a window as everyone stared in awe at the father that filled all of their pockets. Weasel assumed the fortune would be in Jacob's hands, but legally Jackson made it so that he wouldn't get it in fear of being assassinated by his own son.

The snow-haired rodent-master slithered back down to the ground using his kusarigama. Walking out from the alley with the chain of his signature weapon wrapped around him. The crowd didn't notice him, but Jacob turned towards him. Weasel got a good look at the younger version of his father. Well-balanced build, nothing special. Good enough to fight but not to rely on physique alone. Well-equipped with several pistols and a katana. Usually this type of build would come with a very average-looking privileged kid. That would be true if Jacob didn't have the face of a psychopath.

Weasel saw his eyes and knew that Jacob had been cut off by his father's death. How would he pay his men? How would he keep the law enforcement under his control? Jacob saw his eyes and knew that Weasel was involved. He knew that such a unique individual had to have had a hand in his father's death. He was the one.

"Tell me your name." Jacob stepped forward, drawing his katana. Weasel stepped forward, unwrapping the chain from his body. "Weasel, what's it to ya?" Jacob bashed the Katana on the ground, making a massive cut along it as the dirt burst against the closer bit of the crowd. The crowd suddenly averted their eyes from the burning brothel to the future battle. "I'm gonna kill ya. I'm gonna take your head for taking my fuckin' wallet you rodent!" Weasel smiled, beginning to swing the weight of his kusarigama.

"Oh? Man, you figured it out, must be the blood underneath my nails. Oh wait, I didn't do shit. I just fed your men to the rats." Weasel's monotone voice made it seem like he had no emotion, which made Jacob froth at the mouth with rage. "How DARE you!?" Weasel stepped forward, making no display of power but merely a display of basic dexterity. "How dare I? How dare you corrupt this beautiful town? I'm not usually one for emotion or killing, but I...I know what I have to do now." "Yeah? What's that? Come on, I really like how intimidating you are you fucking baby-face bitch!"

Weasel's face reddened as he stared into Jacob Backsworth's eyes. "I'm going to slay the dragon." "Bring it, 'King Arthur'"

LET THE BATTLE BEGIN!

THE ONE AND ONLY RAT-KING WEASEL! VERSUS! JACOB BACKSWORTH, SHIMOTSUKI CRIME-GOD!

Jacob's Stats:

TOTAL: 680
STR: 150
DEF: 130
DEX: 200
CON: 200

HP: 200

RX CHECK: Weasel (123%) VS. Jacob (82%)
ATK CHECK: Weasel (120%) VS. Jacob (100%)
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:12 am
Weasel uses HT [NO SCOPE] on Jacob Backsworth
Weasel uses LT [SCURRY] on Jacob Backsworth
Weasel uses UT [BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF HIM] on Jacob Backsworth

Jacob Backsworth uses MT [PRIVILEGE CHECK] on Weasel
Jacob Backsworth uses LT [WALLET SHOT] on Weasel
Jacob Backsworth uses LT [SCAM SHOT] on Weasel
Jacob Backsworth uses UT [WHAT'S STRUGGLE] on Weasel
NPC
NPC
NPC
Tracker

Name : Variable
Epithet : Variable
Height : Variable
Weight : Variable
Species : Variable
Faction : Variable
Crew : Variable
Ship : Variable
Crew Role : Variable
Devil Fruit : Variable
Bounty : Variable
Balance : Variable

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:12 am
The member 'Weasel' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Reflex Check' : 5, 20, 20
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:17 am

Re-rolling bosses' rolls because i didn't roll properly.
NPC
NPC
NPC
Tracker

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:17 am

'Reflex Check' : 13, 19, 12, 9
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:44 am
As the two combatants stared into each other, Weasel felt his hands begin to twitch. There was an odd layer of anxiety taking hold of his normally composed form. Staring into a man with such dark intent radiating from him had motivated him, but the idea of what he had to do with his own hands stood stronger. He had to kill Jacob. Weasel had to embrace his role as a pirate and become a criminal for the greater good. The theme was too strong for him to handle, so when he attempted one of his most powerful techniques. In the moment, he thought he could end the battle in one move. One strike.

One clean shot through the skull. It missed. Weasel's hands shook at the last second, missing the most important shot of it all. Jacob stared in fear, wondering what had just happened. There was a burst of air and the weight of Weasel's kusarigama disappeared for a moment, reappearing and floating around his head | HT [NO SCOPE]. Weasel panted anxiously, gripping the kama in his left hand and the chain in his right with great anger. Anxiety had vomited on his precision, and now anger was going to shroud his vision.

When Jacob realized that Weasel missed the first shot almost instantly, even by a hair, he was invigorated with confidence and zeal. He took advantage of Weasel freezing in place after losing his composure over putting all of his money on one shot. Weasel saw Jacob rush him, taking a defensive stance. The timing was poor and Jacob already caught him off guard, slashing Weasel across the chest and forming a sort of combo | MT [PRIVILEGE CHECK]. Jacob took aim, firing twice into Weasel's torso before kicking a rock into his forehead | LT x2 [WALLET SHOT + SCAM SHOT] + UT.

Weasel stumbled back, coughing up blood from the wounds. He did his best to endure it, forcing himself back into his primary stance. Weasel took a moment as Jacob assumed he had already won. "HA! Slay the dragon. Big talk from such a pussy-voiced weirdo! Nothing personal, kid. I just need to keep my business flowing...and my business is fear. Gotta crush any dumb-ass who tries to oppose me."

Weasel realized that he took so many shots because he let Jacob in. His zone was broken because he destroyed his own composure. Not gonna happen again, and talk is too cheap to invest. Weasel reversed the situation, Jacob hardly reacting to his next moves just like before. This time was different, he didn't miss | LT [SCURRY]. Weasel closed the gap nearly instantaneous by entangling a part of Jacob's body. He yanked so hard that he nearly popped Jacob's arm out of its socket. Using the momentum, Weasel wrapped the chain around the crime-lord's throat and flung him | [UT].

Jacob flew along the ground, tumbling and bouncing off it now and again. It created some distance as well as sending a message. "I missed a shot, oh well. I didn't die, and what kind of leader doesn't set the example the right way? Playing with your food, hue-hue-hue-hue. Not very professional or keen of a fear-monger. I keep my promises, Jacob." Weasel whipped his chain back and worth along the ground, whirling it to build momentum and bringing the distance between them to a more optimal mid-range. Jacob stood up, blood coming from his scalp, nose and lips. "Nice shot, freak. What's next? Gonna sick your rats after me?"

Weasel just smiled. This man clearly didn't know him.

HP Tracker:

Cooldowns:

Techniques Used:

Last edited by Weasel on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:48 am
Weasel uses MT [SEVER] on Jacob Backsworth
Weasel uses LT [GUILLOTINE] on Jacob Backsworth
Weasel uses LT [RAT TAIL] on Jacob Backsworth
Weasel uses UT on Jacob Backsworth

NPC
NPC
NPC
Tracker

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:48 am

#1 'Reflex Check' : 8, 16, 11, 1

--------------------------------

#2 'Reflex Check' : 9, 2, 10, 5
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:10 am
Jacob seemed to lack any emotion that didn't involve his own narcissism, something Weasel picked up on in their battle. He didn't feel for his father's death, only anger for the simple fact that he no longer had limitless wealth. The spoiled son didn't care that his father did everything he could for him, something Weasel could respect. While Backsworth Senior was a menacing criminal in his own right, at least he was a father. To the grave with his family. Jacob didn't have this quality.

Jacob only loved what brought him joy. He had his own selfish greed, lust, pride and all the other sins. They had nothing to do with family. So with every step Weasel took to stand against the spoiled son, he felt justice. Weasel had to commit crimes to help bring true justice to the village. When Weasel cracked his chain like a whip, he felt heroism in its motion. Slashing Jacob with his kama, he swung with enough force to launch him into the air. Weasel had a fire that filled his cyan eyes, swinging the weight of his chain upwards and slamming it down on the crime-lord | MT [SEVER].

Weasel gripped up Jacob, who caught him off-guard with a hidden gun from his leg | LT [SCAM SHOT]. A small-caliber bullet punctured a non-vital spot on Weasel's body, something that would need attention later but wasn't anything critical. "Ow, that hurt. Who carries pea-shooters like that?" Jacob was flustered, his face swelling as they fought and spoke with wells of blood adorning his face. "How dare you taunt me like that! When this is over, I'll have my men hang your head where you stand for everyone to see!" Weasel, displeased with the man's threats, gave him an icy stare. "You got some high hopes, pal. Hue-hue-hue." Weasel, in a flash, ejected his kama from his hand in a motion that entangled it around Jacob's left arm | LT [GUILLOTINE].

Putting his leg around the length of chain, Weasel stomped it to the ground. In that same flash, the arm was severed. Jacob screamed out in pain as blood ran from his stump. Weasel spun, unraveled the kama from the arm and bound the crime-lord with the chain | LT [RAT TAIL]. Weasel pulled the chain, sending the man spinning. He attempted to followup, but didn't expect the man to stumble to the ground and missed his shot. "JESUS! FUCK! You...you cut my arm off! How did you even do it so fast..." Weasel took up a menacing pose, raising the kama to his lips and licking the blood from the blade.

He spit it out immediately and made a sour face. "Okay, I was definitely trying to be scary in a crazy way. That was disgusting, what do you eat!?" Jacob looked at Weasel like his goal was accomplished, despite not liking the taste of the spoiled Backsworth's blood. "What? You ARE crazy! You just cut off my arm! Who does that? Be a man and kill me!" The blood made Weasel feel queasy, giving him a sick feeling. Definitely not trying that again. However, he noticed the loss of blood definitely take a toll on Jacob. He swayed in an exhausted fashion as it quickly burned through his stamina.

This is going to make beating him much easier. The end game is going to be much more fun, too. "Jesus...I've lost...a lot of blood..." Weasel smirked, but saw one of Jacob's goons preparing a torch. He was likely going to be patched up soon with help from his minions, which meant he needed to capitalize quickly.

HP Tracker + Buffs/Debuffs:

Techniques Used:

Cooldown/Duration Tracker:

Last edited by Weasel on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:23 am
Weasel uses MT [RODENT ASSASSIN] on Jacob Backsworth
Weasel uses LT [RAT TRAP] on Jacob Backsworth
Weasel uses UT on Jacob Backsworth

Jacob Backsworth uses MT [MINION SNIPER] on Weasel
Jacob Backsworth uses LT [POWDER SHOT] on Weasel
Jacob Backsworth uses LT [PISTOL WHIP] on Weasel
Jacob Backsowrth uses UT on Weasel
NPC
NPC
NPC
Tracker

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:23 am

#1 'Reflex Check' : 18, 5, 9

--------------------------------

#2 'Reflex Check' : 1, 8, 7, 11
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:39 am

HP Tracker + Buffs/Debuffs:

Techniques Used:

Cooldown/Duration Tracker:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Join Revival Dawn on Discord