Revival Dawn is a role-playing forum set in an alternate universe of canon One Piece.

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The World Event (a big ass quest with lots of people) is starting soon! Come sign up here if you want to make history and/or earn a shit ton of cool rewards!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
Gray
Sui-Sui No Mi: Liquid Battlefield Style I_vote_lcapSui-Sui No Mi: Liquid Battlefield Style I_voting_barSui-Sui No Mi: Liquid Battlefield Style I_vote_rcap 
Castor O. Nox
Sui-Sui No Mi: Liquid Battlefield Style I_vote_lcapSui-Sui No Mi: Liquid Battlefield Style I_voting_barSui-Sui No Mi: Liquid Battlefield Style I_vote_rcap 
Baltroy
Anton La'croix
Goldmonger
Miku E. Sato
Zeref
NPC
Acacia
Kon Mokkou
Discord Server
Vote for Us
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Sui-Sui No Mi: Liquid Battlefield Style

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alexa Icnoyotl

Alexa Icnoyotl

Name : Alexa L. Icnoyotl
Race : Human
Faction : Pirate
Crew : Blue Hair Pirates
Ship : The Azure Night
Crew Position : Captain
Devil Fruit : Swim-Swim Fruit
Haki Level : 2
Attack (ATK) : 185
Defense (DEF) : 185
Reflex (RX) : 175
Willpower (WP) : 175
Level : 25
Experience Points : 2500
Berries : 6,100,000

Sui-Sui No Mi: Liquid Battlefield Style Empty
PostSubject: Sui-Sui No Mi: Liquid Battlefield Style   Sui-Sui No Mi: Liquid Battlefield Style EmptySat Jul 20, 2019 8:31 pm

Sui-Sui No Mi (Swim-Swim Fruit)

Devil Fruit: Sui-Sui No Mi (Swim-Swim Fruit)
Devil Fruit Type: Paramecia

Devil Fruit Appearance: The General shape of the Sui-Sui no Mi was that of a Mango, which had several brown and red swirls throughout the flesh of the fruit itself. The mango itself seemed not to have a stem or seed, and was generally a sweet tasting fruit, having no different taste to denote its powers. The only difference was the texture, which was simultaneously grainy and slimy.

Devil Fruit Description: The Sui-Sui No Mi is a Paramecia type Devil Fruit that allows the user to 'swim' and/or assimilate themselves into physical substances such as the ground or walls. While within these substances, they take on the properties of liquid with a wide range of viscosities. However, it has recently been discovered that the amount of body that needs to be in contact to activate this effect is very small, as one can simply 'dip' their hand into a substance and trigger these effects, or submerge their entire form. With enough focus, one can even stretch the liquidizing power out and away from themselves. It should be noted that anything that is worn by, attached to, or being held by the user is also able to move through these substances with the same ease.

Fighting Style: Liquid Battlefield Style

Weapon Utilization: Long Blades and Explosives

Description: To make the Battlefield a liquid that bends to your will is the ultimate goal of every serious combatant. For Alexa however, this goal is a very true reality. Utilizing the power of the Sui-Sui No Mi, Alexa is capable of submerging herself into any solid substance large enough to hold her, and is capable of travelling through it as if it were water. This can even apply to living things--including people. However, this does not mean she can simply pinpoint the weak points of the body and use her ability to destroy them. Damage the living being she is 'swimming' through? Yes. But she has found herself unable to use her powers to the point of being able to completely dismember someone or destroy their vital points.

The degree of her submersion ability can vary immensely, depending on what she wants to achieve. She is more than capable of moves that will create cover by simply utilizing the way that surfaces react to her powers to shape things to her will. This is her primary method of defense. Offense however, is an entirely different story.

For Alexa, everything solid is capable of acting as if it were liquid, so her combat is emphasized by this fact. Many of her melee attacks involve moving through the ground in some manner or another to build momentum or place traps. The most typical attacks utilizing this ability involve sinking into the ground and surfacing quickly to a totally different location, or even literally slipping through cover to attempt to stab a target. For Alexa, there is no such thing as cover from her attacks. Only the ability to dodge. For that reason, she has also taken to the use of explosives, so as to make her attacks even harder to truly dodge.

Passive Abilities:

Unbindable: The nature of the Sui-Sui No Mi is a rather..interesting one. Due to the user's ability to move through solid substances as if they were liquid, the user is immune to abilities that seek to restrain. As such,  restraints that are not made of seastone will not affect the user. Against named binding techniques, so long as the attacker's RX% is below 50%, the technique will fail to take effect. This can be bypassed with the activation of Busoshoku Haki, or by anyone in possession of Haki that is of level 4 or higher.

Techniques

Light Techniques:

Medium Techniques:

Heavy Techniques:

AoE Techniques:

Last edited by Alexa Icnoyotl on Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:45 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Silas Grimsby

Silas Grimsby

Sui-Sui No Mi: Liquid Battlefield Style FIXED5
Name : Silas Grimsby
Epithet : Castro Grasa
Race : Human
Faction : Civilian
Crew : Steamworks Inc.
Ship : Iron Victory
Devil Fruit : Oiru Oiru no Mi
Haki Level : 4
Attack (ATK) : 260
Defense (DEF) : 255
Reflex (RX) : 255
Willpower (WP) : 260
Level : 41
Experience Points : 4113
Berries : 9,100,000
Sui-Sui No Mi: Liquid Battlefield Style Untouc11

PostSubject: Re: Sui-Sui No Mi: Liquid Battlefield Style   Sui-Sui No Mi: Liquid Battlefield Style EmptyTue Jul 23, 2019 4:50 am

Everything looks okay to me, a bit iffy about the first passive ability but I'll wait for Gray to read it and see what he thinks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gray

Gray

Sui-Sui No Mi: Liquid Battlefield Style Cool-t10
Tracker

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Race : Human Cyborg
World Position : Super Veteran (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haki Specialization : All
Haki Level : 9
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 2,500,000,000
Income Multiplier : +10%
Berries : 25,000,000,000
[baneoftheweak][childofdestiny][windcaller][punchoutguru]
[endgameboss]

PostSubject: Re: Sui-Sui No Mi: Liquid Battlefield Style   Sui-Sui No Mi: Liquid Battlefield Style EmptyTue Jul 23, 2019 8:41 pm

[Comments in orange.]
@Alexa Icnoyotl wrote:

Devil Fruit Appearance: The General shape of the Sui-Sui no Mi was that of a Mango, which had several brown and red swirls throughout the flesh of the fruit itself. The mango itself seemed not to have a stem or seed, and was generally a sweet tasting fruit, having no different taste to denote its powers. The only difference was the texture, which was simultaneously grainy and slimy.

Devil Fruit Description: The Sui-Sui No Mi is a Paramecia type Devil Fruit that allows the user to 'swim' and/or assimilate themselves into physical substances such as the ground or walls. While within these substances, they take on the properties of liquid with a wide range of viscosities. However, it has recently been discovered that the amount of body that needs to be in contact to activate this effect is very small, as one can simply 'dip' their hand into a substance and trigger these effects, or submerge their entire form. With enough focus, one can even stretch the liquidizing power out and away from themselves. It should be noted that anything that is worn by, attached to, or being held by the user is also able to move through these substances with the same ease.

Description: To make the Battlefield a liquid that bends to your will is the ultimate goal of every serious combatant. For Alexa however, this goal is a very true reality. Utilizing the power of the Sui-Sui No Mi, Alexa is capable of submerging herself into any solid substance large enough to hold her, and is capable of travelling through it as if it were water.

However, the degree of this submersion can vary immensely, depending on what she wants to achieve. She is more than capable of moves that will create cover by simply utilizing the way that surfaces react to her powers to shape things to her will. This is her primary method of defense. Offense however, is an entirely different story.

For Alexa, everything solid is capable of acting as if it were liquid, so her combat is emphasized by this fact. Many of her melee attacks involve moving through the ground in some manner or another to build momentum or place traps. The most typical attacks utilizing this ability involve sinking into the ground and surfacing quickly to a totally different location, or even literally slipping through cover to attempt to stab a target. For Alexa, there is no such thing as cover from her attacks. Only the ability to dodge. For that reason, she has also taken to the use of explosives, so as to make her attacks even harder to truly dodge. [A limitation I'd like you to add to your fruit is that you can't swim through living things. (e.g. You can't swim through a tree trunk, but you can swim through a wooden wall.) Alternatively, (and I think you may like this idea), you can swim through living things, and even people, but when damaging bosses/players by swimming through them, you'll have to note that you can't simply "pinpoint" weak spots like the heart for instant kills or dismembering limbs by swimming your arm through them. Obviously, I don't think you'd do that, but it's important that you mention it for the sake of those who might read your style. In the end, the damage you do to bosses/players will still be dictated by the combat mechanics.]

Toggled and Passive Abilities:

The user has the ability to swim through any solid substance as if it were water, allowing for deft control over both the battlefield and the pace of a battle. This unique ability also makes the user more effective at avoiding attacks. This passively grants a 10% increase to all RX checks made to avoid attacks, but also passively adds a 10% penalty to all RX checks made for the sake of interrupting attacks.[Please make this a Reflex buff/debuff, not a Reflex Ratio buff/debuff. Also, please clarify what you mean by "interrupting" attacks. Overall, I would recommend not having this passive and instead having your character stats balanced to favour Reflex a bit. It'll get really annoying (for you most of all) to remember what your reflex is supposed to be on top of all the other buffs/debuffs going around you.]

To the user of this fighting style, all solid surfaces have the potential to act as liquid. As such, they can channel their powers into a single body part so as to quickly reshape solid substances, provided they have the strength to move them normally. Upon breaking contact with the 'liquidized' version of the substance however, it immediately solidifies, allowing the user to create cover out of nothing, among other things.

The user is passively immune to all normal forms of binding--aside from being bound with cuffs that contain Sea Stone Prism--and can negate Named Binding Techniques--provided that they can beat the check. (Attack vs Defense check for named Techniques). However, as Haki allows for negation of most effects, this cannot be used against Activated Busoshoku Haki, or against anyone that possess level 4 or higher Haki.

Techniques

Light Techniques:

Medium Techniques:

Heavy Techniques:

AoE Techniques:

Gray

Tracker

[endgameboss]

PostSubject: Re: Sui-Sui No Mi: Liquid Battlefield Style   Sui-Sui No Mi: Liquid Battlefield Style EmptyTue Jul 23, 2019 9:44 pm

Approved! Impressively written!
@Alexa Icnoyotl wrote:

Description: To make the Battlefield a liquid that bends to your will is the ultimate goal of every serious combatant. For Alexa however, this goal is a very true reality. Utilizing the power of the Sui-Sui No Mi, Alexa is capable of submerging herself into any solid substance large enough to hold her, and is capable of travelling through it as if it were water. This can even apply to living things--including people. However, this does not mean she can simply pinpoint the weak points of the body and use her ability to destroy them. Damage the living being she is 'swimming' through? Yes. But she has found herself unable to use her powers to the point of being able to completely dismember someone or destroy their vital points.

The degree of her submersion ability can vary immensely, depending on what she wants to achieve. She is more than capable of moves that will create cover by simply utilizing the way that surfaces react to her powers to shape things to her will. This is her primary method of defense. Offense however, is an entirely different story.

For Alexa, everything solid is capable of acting as if it were liquid, so her combat is emphasized by this fact. Many of her melee attacks involve moving through the ground in some manner or another to build momentum or place traps. The most typical attacks utilizing this ability involve sinking into the ground and surfacing quickly to a totally different location, or even literally slipping through cover to attempt to stab a target. For Alexa, there is no such thing as cover from her attacks. Only the ability to dodge. For that reason, she has also taken to the use of explosives, so as to make her attacks even harder to truly dodge.

Toggled and Passive Abilities:

To the user of this fighting style, all solid surfaces have the potential to act as liquid. As such, they can channel their powers into a single body part so as to quickly reshape solid substances, provided they have the strength to move them normally. Upon breaking contact with the 'liquidized' version of the substance however, it immediately solidifies, allowing the user to create cover out of nothing, among other things.

The user is passively immune to all normal forms of binding--aside from being bound with cuffs that contain Sea Stone Prism--and can negate Named Binding Techniques--provided that they can beat the check. (Attack vs Defense check for named Techniques). However, as Haki allows for negation of most effects, this cannot be used against Activated Busoshoku Haki, or against anyone that possess level 4 or higher Haki.

Techniques

Light Techniques:

Medium Techniques:

Heavy Techniques:

AoE Techniques:

Gray

Tracker

[endgameboss]

PostSubject: Re: Sui-Sui No Mi: Liquid Battlefield Style   Sui-Sui No Mi: Liquid Battlefield Style EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 10:30 am

Everything looks good. Just one update I'd like you to make to "Unbindable" (passive). Can you make it an RX% check? So, anyone with a RX% less than 50% against you cannot bind you unless they're using haki.

Gray

Tracker

[endgameboss]

PostSubject: Re: Sui-Sui No Mi: Liquid Battlefield Style   Sui-Sui No Mi: Liquid Battlefield Style EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 10:47 am

Approved!
@Alexa Icnoyotl wrote:

Passive Abilities:

Unbindable: The nature of the Sui-Sui No Mi is a rather..interesting one. Due to the user's ability to move through solid substances as if they were liquid, the user is immune to abilities that seek to restrain. As such,  restraints that are not made of seastone will not affect the user. Against named binding techniques, so long as the attacker's RX% is below 50%, the technique will fail to take effect. This can be bypassed with the activation of Busoshoku Haki, or by anyone in possession of Haki that is of level 4 or higher.

Techniques

Light Techniques:

Medium Techniques:

Heavy Techniques:

AoE Techniques:

Sui-Sui No Mi: Liquid Battlefield Style
Page 1 of 1