Revival Dawn is a role-playing forum set in an alternate universe of canon One Piece.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
The Halloween Contest is here! And with it comes the recruitment of quest graders! If you're interested in sharing a spooky story and/or becoming a quest grader, go sign up here! Happy spooking!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
Gray
Western Trigonometry! I_vote_lcapWestern Trigonometry! I_voting_barWestern Trigonometry! I_vote_rcap 
NPC
Western Trigonometry! I_vote_lcapWestern Trigonometry! I_voting_barWestern Trigonometry! I_vote_rcap 
Castor O. Nox
Deku
Baltroy
Wren
Shiro O' Lantern
Mysti
Erik Dubois Jr
Cody
Discord Server
Vote for Us
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Western Trigonometry!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thaddeus Boone

Thaddeus Boone

Tracker

Name : Thaddeus Boone
Epithet : "The Gunslinging Bird"
Race : Bikiran
Faction : Pirate
Crew : N/A
Ship : N/A
Crew Position : Hoodlum
Haki Level : 2
Attack (ATK) : 280
Defense (DEF) : 100
Reflex (RX) : 150
Willpower (WP) : 170
Level : 25
Experience Points : 2500
Berries : 20,050,000

Western Trigonometry! Empty
PostSubject: Western Trigonometry!   Western Trigonometry! EmptyTue Jul 23, 2019 11:40 pm

Doa Doa no Mi

Devil Fruit: Door Door Fruit
Devil Fruit Type: Paramecia

Devil Fruit Appearance: Doa Doa no Mi
Devil Fruit Description: The Doa Doa no Mi is a Paramecia-type Devil Fruit that allows the user to create doors through anything they touch, making the user a Door Human. The doors they create can be created from any part of their body, from the palm of their hands to their whole body itself, and usually take the shape and form of the body part creating it. The doors remain as passageways anyone can pass through until closed completely.

Fighting Style: Western Trigonometry
Weapon Utilization: Firearms
Description: Using a combination of Rokushiki, Expert Marksmanship, and lastly a devil fruit. Thaddeus Boone has found a lethal new combination of disciplines in order to dispatch enemies quickly.

Passive Abilities:

Door Door~! -The user makes a door on any surface he chooses. With the exception being water.

Mantra - With his skypiean heritage Thaddeus was exposed to haki from a very young age, giving him ample time to perfect his craft. Thaddeus gains a +20% buff to willpower, but a -10% debuff to Defense and Attack.

Toggled Abilities:

Eye of the Hawk - Thaddeus is able to calculate the trajectory of incoming projectiles as well as his own projectiles boosting his reflexes by +20% but lowering his defense by -20%

Eye of the Assassin - With no truer aim than with intent to kill, Thaddeus' trained eye can spot weak points/ vital organs making his bullets do +20% more damage, however he takes a -10% deduff to reflexes and defense.

Techniques

(The following techniques can either be all devil fruit techniques, or a combination of devil fruit, and natural/weapon techniques)

Light Techniques:

Medium Techniques:

Heavy Techniques:

AoE Techniques:

Last edited by Thaddeus Boone on Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:04 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Silas Grimsby

Silas Grimsby

Western Trigonometry! FIXED5
Tracker

Name : Silas Grimsby
Epithet : Castro Grasa
Race : Human
Faction : Civilian
Crew : Steamworks Inc.
Ship : Iron Victory
Devil Fruit : Oiru Oiru no Mi
Haki Level : 4
Attack (ATK) : 260
Defense (DEF) : 255
Reflex (RX) : 255
Willpower (WP) : 260
Level : 41
Experience Points : 4113
Berries : 9,100,000
Western Trigonometry! Untouc11

PostSubject: Re: Western Trigonometry!   Western Trigonometry! EmptyThu Jul 25, 2019 12:23 am

Comments in blue.

@Thaddeus Boone wrote:

Doa Doa no Mi

Devil Fruit Description: The Doa Doa no Mi is a Paramecia-type Devil Fruit that allows the user to create doors through anything they touch, making the user a Door Human. The doors they create can be created from any part of their body, from the palm of their hands to their whole body itself, and usually take the shape and form of the body part creating it. The doors remain as passageways anyone can pass through until closed completely.

Description: Using a combination of Rokushiki, Expert Marksmanship, and lastly a devil fruit. Thaddeus Boone has found a lethal new combination of disciplines in order to dispatch enemies quickly.

Toggled and Passive Abilities:

Door Door~! -The user makes a door on any surface he chooses. With the exception being water. - As long as you know that you can only make doors on opponents via techniques in the form of a debuff, this is fine.

Eye of the Hawk - Thaddeus is able to calculate the trajectory of incoming projectiles as well as his own projectiles boosting his reflexes by +20% - You must also share a similar debuff of -20% for this, I recommend making this a toggled ability and stating it as such.

Eye of the Assassin - With no truer aim than with intent to kill, Thaddeus' trained eye can spot weak points/ vital organs making his bullets do +20% more damage. - Same case as Eye of the Hawk.

Mantra - With his skypiean heritage Thaddeus was exposed to haki from a very young age, giving him ample time to perfect his craft. Thaddeus gains a +20% buff to willpower. - Same case as Eye of the Hawk.

Techniques

(The following techniques can either be all devil fruit techniques, or a combination of devil fruit, and natural/weapon techniques)

Light Techniques:

Medium Techniques:

Heavy Techniques:

AoE Techniques:

Back to top Go down
Gray

Gray

Western Trigonometry! Cool-t10
Tracker

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Race : Human Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Super Veteran (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haki Specialization : All
Haki Level : 9
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 2,500,000,000
Income Multiplier : +10%
Berries : 25,000,000,000
[baneoftheweak][childofdestiny][windcaller][punchoutguru]
[endgameboss]

PostSubject: Re: Western Trigonometry!   Western Trigonometry! EmptySat Jul 27, 2019 6:21 am

[Comments in orange.]

@Thaddeus Boone wrote:

Doa Doa no Mi

Passive Abilities:

Door Door~! -The user makes a door on any surface he chooses. With the exception being water. [Can’t make doors on solid ground or, in general, on surfaces that are too thick.]

Mantra - With his skypiean heritage Thaddeus was exposed to haki from a very young age, giving him ample time to perfect his craft. Thaddeus gains a +20% buff to willpower, but a -10% debuff to Defense and Attack. [This should be a toggled ability. If the stat changes are always there, they aren’t exactly “buffs” or “debuffs”. You can just balance your stats accordingly.]

Toggled Abilities:

Eye of the Hawk - Thaddeus is able to calculate the trajectory of incoming projectiles as well as his own projectiles boosting his reflexes by +20% but lowering his defense by -20%

Eye of the Assassin - With no truer aim than with intent to kill, Thaddeus' trained eye can spot weak points/ vital organs making his bullets do +20% more damage, however he takes a -10% deduff to reflexes and defense. [Note that you can only toggle these abilities once per post.]

Techniques

Light Techniques:

Medium Techniques:

Heavy Techniques:

AoE Techniques:

Western Trigonometry!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Revival Dawn - One Piece RP :: Creation :: Character Creation :: Fighting Styles :: Devil Fruits-
Jump to: